Bring4th

Full Version: Densities of evolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm working on a sort of article where I try to explain the densities, I did an intro and went from first to fourth but I'm stuck with fifth to seventh pretty much because there isn't much info available, I was wondering if you guys could help me with some characteristics, personal interpretations of each one or maybe a sort of definition that I might be missing, something that could help me give them a better explanation, here's what I have. This is all quotes from the book, slightly modificated. Thanks.

Fifth Density

Fifth density is the density of light, wisdom or understanding. High levels of awareness and wisdom are attained in this density.

Sixth Density

Sixth density is the density of unity without polarity. The seeking of the Creator is done by shared experience; harvestability can only be reached through social memory complexes. The balance between compassion and wisdom allows the understanding of experience to be informed that entities can become closer to unity with the Creator.

Seventh Density

Seventh density is the density of timelessness or foreverness. At the seventh density, one becomes one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all.
I'm not sure about 6D. I've seen many describing it like you do. But from what I understand 6D is the process of merging the polarities at the end. So I don't think describing it as a density without polarity is a proper way of describing it. Higher selves are positively polarized. Ra is positively polarized. Orion is negatively polarized. It seems to only be when ready to merge with 7D that polarity stops.

Fourth density is the density of love. Maybe even unbalanced love. Love so unconditional that Ra describes some of them as being martyrs. The love for others or for the self are unconditional. Even blind without proper wisdom balance.

Third density is the density of choice and confusion. The veil is dense and creates vivid experiences. Loads of opportunities to polarize, to grow and learn, to expand awareness, to mature as a soul. Fastest way to distort and undistort yourself and your higherself.

Second density is hard to describe. But it seems like a process leading to self awareness. In 2D fear is strong and dominant. Seperation is strong. It's survivial.

First density includes what is coming from the previous octave which was an experiment mover/moved. I suspect this experiment to have come up with all the different elements and particles necessary for the structure of our experiment.

Edit:

This is not found in the LOO but I came up with a list of what each density seems to be as a process. I found out they all seem to be a different questioning process of the creator. Every of those steps seems to be what conscience tend to focus on when in that particular density. I have discussed that with minyatur and he ended up doing a poem with it in the poem thread. Here it is.

Steps of questionning

1. Where?..... Somewhere
2. How?..... Someway
3. Who?..... You
4. What?..... Love
5. Why?..... Knowing
6. Which?.... One
7. When?..... Always

On step one consciousness only seems to focus on being somewhere and for that it simply becomes manifested matter. Then Consciousness evolve and seems to seek something more. A way of being or a place to go. Plants grow towards the sun. Animals regroup, reproduce and kill to survive. They just want to find a way to be and maintaining that level of consciousness. Then in 3D, consciousness becomes aware of itself. Thus it starts a process of identifying the self, the ego, the other selfs. Then conscience evolve and realize it is love. And then it tries to seek with love, see with love, think with love, be with love. But that being unbalanced it creates some unwanted distortions from a love perspective. Conscience then begin a quest to understand why. Why everything? Why is this, why is that? Why all this suffering? Why this experience? Thus creating a huge amount of wisdom to balance all that love. When all the questions known to the one who seeks are answered, only one question remains. One must choose a polarity for this game to continue it's natural flow and reach oneness. Which one shall one choose and endure. Until one merges with infinity and becomes timeless. Then consciousness seems to focus on the ever present moment of the all and the one.
I can communicate to you my understanding in nutshells. I can not say too much, according to my own understanding. Take what resonates.

Nutshell #1: Firstly, please realize that density simply refers to the level of vibration of a particular realm. Density is like a realm of dimensions and possibilities which are infinite. The way I see it is that each thought is a different dimension which is capable of being zoomed into, and the more you zoom into the thoughts (which are alive), the more real that new interpretation will feel. Your thoughts have personalities and they are conscious. There are systems of reality in which the basic structure of experience would seem alien to us, but nevertheless they can exist in the same density as we do. So with this understanding I can somewhat expand the context of densities.

Nutshell #2 (5D): From what I 'remember', or, maybe my ego just invented these thoughts to feel special, but in the fifth density you will begin to open hidden lockers of your consciousness and you will truly begin to use the mind for what it is, although at this level you do not use the mind in its full potency yet. In 4D things will be(come) telepathic, but this I call the 'surface telepathy'. There is a deeper telepathy in which all things, hidden and otherwise, are communicated. This also exercises the communication energy center. As the potency of the true mind is awakened, more and more things are communicated, because you truly create every portion of your experience. But most of these creations are mental creations, and it is at this level that experience is more 'alive' or conscious. You can dive into your own thoughts and the thoughts of others easily, like you do in dreams. Even when you are in 3D, these mental fluctuations or influences exist within you, but you express them in the outer reality in certain ways that hides their true nature. All behaviors are reflections of the inner world. So in a 5D society you would see a constant collective bravura of ecstasy due to the effortless communication of the so-called hidden purposes, which again, are capable of being zoomed into intensely. The 5D inner world is so internalized that the focus of the mind can make manifestations 'permanent', or in a way the simple focus of another reality will not negate the desired or focused reality. This is challenging to explain.

Nutshell #3 (6D): I can only tell you briefly about this density. In 6D you perceive the metaphoric and symbolic nature of everything. Appearances are seen for what they are, and you see things beyond their illusory aspects. It is in this density that experience becomes more 'psychedelic' and if you are (a part of a) social memory complex, it literally feels like you are your own civilization. It is as if time stood still, but you are capable of 'blending' into almost any moment you wish. The blendings are mainly still done 'linearly' because there is a certain emotional balance that is often met before blending into the next 'emotional reality'. You are almost incapable of making 'mistakes' because you are given much 'time' into conscious considerations: you balance your compassion and wisdom with great care.

Nutshell #4 (7D): I can only say to you that the 7D is truly a forever-reality. The time blendings at this level become even more intense. So you may see some rare people during entheogenic usage receiving seeds of omniscience from their future selves, which they have no capability of explaining once they come back from 'la la land'. And they will certainly forget it. The last thing I can say is that from the point of view of the Logos (or Sub-Logos), no power comes from without and therefore the Original Thought is totally internalized in consciousness. I do not think I can tell you more about this reality which would not break the confusion law  BigSmile  

But I can not surely say to you that these things are true, because at this moment I am in 3D reality. You can, however, consider some of these thoughts, and I also realize I speak to all. If someone thinks there is additional information, then feel free to share it!
That 7th density description is put into question by Aaron's being from the Aaron/Quo Dialogues, Aaron is a 7D being who explains how he must...I'm sorry, it was a while ago.  He essentially said he would need to identify/differentiate himself from alldom to come down to channel and be of service personally and 'individually', i personally think 7D is leads into the next tier of infinity.

How our 1D came from Moved/Mover and our 8D will come from Self/Others.  Its too big to view individually, we go up a level to the next Phi Square.  Its huge compared to just two squares down.  Imagine the difference between 8 of them!  We Thought our sun was big, its a speck to some suns.  Imagine what our universe is a speck to!

7D could be viewed as entering the next big jump.  I personally think 7-8D is a transition process in this octave, prepping otherwise speckly entities into becoming the underlying space/time that makes the speckles up at all.

5D while about Light and Wisdom is also a personal density where individual learning and seeking occurs.  Where entities will pull away from their Smc to learn their own unique ways.  There's the 5D Cave Concept, where an entity secludes itself to study and perform work to continue their evolution.  Its noted a bit distinctly that in 5D 'individual' work occurs.  Here, Light is literally a Tool to use.  Light being Timeless also begins opening one up to the deep knowledge of the Universe leading into 6D, the realization that there is no right or wrong, all is as it should be at all times eternally infinitely.

6D isn't all orgasmic bliss and joy, Ra has been dealing with Earth and their track record is, mistakes, lots o' them from a human judgment, but imagine how it is for them?  To see every universe and potential and probability, to be working with Reality itself programming it (as the 6D higher self partially does) and such it could be said 6D is the timeless portion of our entire octave formulating its lower densities, with 7D aiding 6D.  Since Future creates Past, timelessness in the future allows this to occur completely.  6D is beyond comprehension environmentally.  Ra worked through 5D just to help us, says something about their Density, its different enough to be like a reality language barrier...  heh. A Reality Barrier lol
I haven't even touched upon Smc's Higher Self or the Group Oversoul.
...Which I think is the 7D higher self (ahh my memory is telling me this sounds wrong.)

7D aids 6D with its own Mid Higher Self aiding the 6D entity as it approaches 7D.  You could say 6D gets one ready for the next octave as everything beyond it begins to blur the remaining lines of 'individual' into 'Alldom'.

Relative terms of course...  But its a relative Existence.

How does one describe an Density??  3D alone is an encyclopedia worth of info on 'The Choice Density of Desire'.  Its hard enough for me imagining 2D, and 1D too.  I've tried this for myself.  The Ra Material isn't enough because here we won't know, no matter what.  Identifying our reality seems odd to do in words on a medium.  It seems to go better when the identification is of a personal nature in the deep mind, anything else that doesn't incite that feeling of 'knowing' even extremely faintly is in my opinion the exact reason why we will never know.

We don't even know what it feels like not to know, we don't know that in comparison to knowledge.  We don't have a shadow, to a light with knowledge because we have none.  So how could we ever know except in faith, that sensation of 'knowledge' of 'knowing' is an illusion potentially, we don't know.  Hence why its said we must have faith.

If we did know, we could probably put together an otherwise...our portion of the cosmic mystery puzzle.  Or we'd ignorantly use the knowledge to bomb ourselves like the dumbasses we are LOL

I wish you much great luck on your article Smile
(01-04-2016, 01:20 PM)Nowheretoday Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if you guys could help me with some characteristics, personal interpretations of each one or maybe a sort of definition that I might be missing, something that could help me give them a better explanation.

It all depends on how deep you want get into it. To explain 5th density away as "the density of light or wisdom" is an extremely poor, vague and superficial method of arriving at (or conveying) any true understanding.

It's almost as vapid as referring to the entire breadth of the unimaginably vast 4.5 billion-year cycle that constitutes 2nd density as merely "plants and animals"—when almost the entire 2nd-density cycle is spent in the development of unicellular/multicellular life, long before our cute little cats, dogs, monkeys, giraffes, dolphins and elephants come into the picture. Think about it: over 4 billion (not million or thousand, but billion) years of cellular life. That is 2nd density. With giant lizards, woolly mammoths, great apes and all sorts of other "complex" lifeforms showing up much, much later and barely making up the tip of the iceberg, so to speak (complex life may amount for just about the last 500 million years—that's 1/9th—out of the entire 4.5 billion-year span of 2nd density—this later emergence of complexity in the very latter portion of the cycle obviously being in preparation for 3rd density). Just try to wrap your mind around that for a moment.

It is then no surprise that 1st density receives the same negligent treatment and is similarly disregarded and shrugged off as just "earth, water, air and fire" (whatever that means!) due to a lack of any true appreciation/understanding for what 1st density really is all about.

It wouldn't be too far-fetched to therefore conclude it'd be nearly impossible for one to grasp what each density truly entails within the limiting frameworks of a 3rd-density mind.

If such an endeavour is seriously considered, however, the following advice is in order:  

Study each density in relation to one another, rather than separately. It's all about relationships. Perhaps the most important key to this understanding lies in the symmetrical correspondence, so to speak, between densities. That is, how each higher density mirrors the lower one in reverse (with 4th density obviously standing as the midpoint, 50/50, halfway across the evolutionary spectrum, the bridge or turning point between the 3 lower and the 3 higher, if you will).

It would also be helpful to recognize there's a distinct earlier, middle and latter portion to each density (e.g. early 4th density would more closely resemble late 3rd density than full-on 4th density proper). This is especially important to keep in mind, as the brief 2nd-density overview mentioned earlier has shown.

To illustrate how this symmetrical correspondence works, contemplate the following simple example:

If: the means of propagation in 2nd density begins with asexual replication, with one single unicellular organisms splitting into two (sexual fission); then, it naturally follows that: 6th density must conclude with entities quite literally merging together to become one (Ra's sexual fusion), thereby mirroring the process of 2nd density in reverse.

Just as the earlier-to-mid portion of 2nd density is all about splitting from one single unicellular organism (just formed from 1st-density materials) into many separate, individual cells, thus fulfilling the Law of said density (which may be called the Law of Propagation or Diversification); then the mid-to-latter portion of 6th density would be about sexually merging with each other in a literal sense, thus fulfilling the Law of said density (i.e. the Law of One or Unification), in preparation for graduation into the 7th.

Following the example, just as there's no memory, no identity, no history, no sense of self except awareness with/of the Creator in 7th density. So too is 1st density of a similar awareness. The main difference being that whilst 7th density is the moving back or returning to Infinity at rest (having now fully realized Itself) and thus finishing the Grand Illusion or Cycle of Creation, 1st density is the coming or arising from that infinite potential (having not yet fully realized Itself), thus beginning the Cycle.

And just as 7th density ends in timelessness (which is the same as spacelessness), so too does 1st density begin in the same conditions.

From this series of simple exercises and careful examination of the lower/earlier densities, one can extrapolate much about the higher/later ones (in terms of biology/physiology, technology, sociology, etc.).

It would also be extremely helpful to contemplate the relationships between densities in pairs or groups (with 4th density always in the middle). For example, the relationship between 1D/2D and 6D/7D, or the relation between 5D/6D and 2D/3D. Or the relationship of 3D/4D/5D and how 3D/5D relate to each other and how 4D in turn relates to them sitting squarely in the middle, and then more broadly 2D-through-6D with 1D/7D standing out as the foundational groundwork and overarching cupola, respectively, for everything in between.

Ultimately, it's all about relationships and symmetrical correspondences. No density can be understood singly. The entire Creation is holographically hierarchical in nature. This Grand Illusion is not one of haphazard randomness, chance occurrences or capricious whimsy—no, it is a Creation of perfectly mathematical/geometric order in which not even a fleck of dust is out of place.

Suffice it to say: if one is incapable of recognizing and appreciating this implicit order, one can expect to gain little to no true understanding from merely gleaming at the various densities of awareness.

PS: The only "exception" to the rule of correspondence here is the "veil of forgetting," which is more of an add-on to the 3rd-density experience, rather than an inherent characteristic of the density. This is often, ironically enough, forgotten.
Infinite Original Thoughts manifested by Will, distorting the very fabric of nothingness into an infinite internalization of each of Thought.

From the previous Octave there was the duality of mover/moved, this creates movement and the potential of complex systems. We can perceive this in our level of existence as what enables us to move through the illusion of time and space by distorting nothingness into something, each with different degrees of spiritual mass creating their own times and spaces. Within this nothingness was Will and Will distorted the very fabric of nothingness into what it was not, and that is all things, which gives birth to the Intelligent Infinity which is the opposite duality of nothingness. That's the first distortion of Free Will and foundation of what is not nothingness.

Within our Octave we have the Original Thought of Love and through polarity of this Love we create movement and potential just like the mover/moved duality does. This Original Thought of Love is internalized further and further as it is distorted further and further. Expanding into these distortions to create infinite moments of realized potential of this Love. This Original Thought is one of infinite facets of Infinite Intelligence and exploration of Will, I'd still think that within each Original Thought lies every others even if some could be never thought of in infinite others. Octaves could also not be thought of as linear but inter-giving birth to each-others and entangled from all of their relative time/space distortion of the one nothingness.

So Octaves/Non-Octaves are complex systems distorted inwardly within an internalization of an Original Thought. Densities are sub-distortions/internalizations with each their own sub-distortions/internalizations.

If we take mover/moved duality as an example and picture it as completely unmoving in a spaceless and timeless state for either atoms, our planet, solar system.. or anything, you do realize that our experiences truly are just unified Light or rather, inward expansion of that Light.