Bring4th

Full Version: Alien Weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm thinking of Star Trek.

Do you think that alien weapons they hold would be more powerful than our weapons (bullets and such)?

Would there be something to fear about alien energy weapons?

Would they for certain cause damage to human tissue?
Would probably depend on the type of technology? Our weapons would be 'alien' to them too.
The question is are there more dangerous alien than us?
(01-05-2016, 05:30 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: [ -> ]The question is are there more dangerous alien than us?

I guess so.
Yes, much more powerful (assuming we are talking about higher density beings).  But of course they aren't going to use it on us in such an overt demonstrable way, as it would violate the law of confusion and depolarize them.  I'm sure some of them could simply kill us with their thoughts if the law of confusion wasn't a factor to take into account.  Both the negatives, and the positives, must do their work through the 3rd densities already incarnate upon the planet.  It's my understanding that some of the negatives use "hybridization" to somehow bypass the law of confusion by genetically engineering beings that are part human, thus apparently giving them a legitimate stake on the earth.  I'm not sure on the specifics of it, but that is one of purposes behind hybridization.
We are dangerous to ourselves. They can beat that?
It's called The Sun.
Phaser Blasters in Star Trek could wipe out whole buildings on their strongest widest setting, being only the size of a fist.

Back in 1980 we had energy weapons in the US military supposedly, Particle Beam Weaponry (would love to see what that projectile looks like), so yes.  I think there is something to be said about physical projectiles cycling through ammunition vs energetic projectiles cycling through cooling off without any ammo.

I want a Phaser.  I'd never need another weapon, point that thing and no one will bother you.

You has gun?  I has phaser -makes pew pew noises- *BOOSHWHA*
No one likes lead, but we love energy!!
The elite has microwaves canon. That basically liquefy living tissues within a specified and customizable range. Especially effective against its own kind.
Advanced alien weapons use fear as their power source. Go figure.
Hi, 3rd Ds !

?
I don't know why we talk about "alien's weapons" when you watch films like:
"Close encounters of the third kind"
"ET"
"Cocoon"
??

Blue skies.
Maybe some aliens just have an impenetrable shield force field thingy & no weapons.
I'm most fascinated by shields anyway.
(01-07-2016, 02:39 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Advanced alien weapons use fear as their power source. Go figure.

So while we make weapons that use light/love there are others that use love/light. Fascinating.