Bring4th

Full Version: Describe the Sensation of...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a Shower Game I thought of while in the shower doin my hair.

Describe things you don't normally think about.

Describe the sensation of a Thought.

Describe the act of describing the word Describe.

Describe the feeling of rejecting an offered suggestion.

Describe the sensation of skin being touched.

Describe the thought of a thought.

Describe any feeling without using it to describe itself.

Describe the relationship between two opposites.

Describe the sensations and feelings your goals and aspirations invoke.

Describe the sensation of invoking, evoking, remembrance, and forgetting.

Describe the concept of being not yourself in your own body.

Describe the sensation of Polarization in STO or STS or in a different way.

Describe why something is good, explain the why not the good.

Describe your first Love and Hate.

Describe the sensation of pain beyond stinging, burning, piercing and such.

Describe the sensation of calming and settling down or relaxing.

Describe the sensation of entering a dream or deep meditation.

Now reanswer these in reverse then answer them a third time if you want to see if your answers vary when you go back down the list after going up it, this is honestly just to see, and then describe the sensation of subconscious or unconscious change.

Describe the sensation of Light, Unconditional Love, Infinity, and Conscious Change.
When I see threads like these, it's when I come to believe this forum is its own channel.

10/10 Will read again.
This forum is it's own channel. Welcome aboard! We have been waiting for you.
That's one of my favorite of your post Tired philosopher
They all tickle.
Is this some sort of personal investigation?  Why would/do you ask?  Can one use 'how does it feel' instead of 'describe'?
Just curious as to what motivated your asking.
They all feel like not nothing. Illusions are great.
Every interaction is a personal investigation Heart

I literally had a random thought while my hands were over my scalp close to my brain while shampooing my hair which made me think what an actual thought felt like then bam, had the idea to make a post BigSmile

I'll provide my own descriptions, you're all free to add questions.  

How does it feel works perfectly fine too.  Feeling and Sensation are synonymous Smile
It's fun but makes me forget that I was actually taking a shower
(01-06-2016, 11:15 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Describe things you don't normally think about.
I don't normally think about the brightest sides or the higher ends of the spectrum, I rarely visit violet ray anymore, in fact I rarely think about my chakras as anything except always somewhat balanced, otherwise I think I'd be in a much worse place.

Describe the sensation of a Thought.
Once I go into the description of such abstract things, sensations are best explained in concepts and metaphor;
Thought is the disturbance of still, the invoking energy that runs as a trickle, that pours as a flurry, that spirals out of control like cyclones,  The sensation of Thought is the gentle mental tapping against the Mind of potential becoming charged.  That sensation is best known as.
Life, when I have Thought, I feel life touching upon me, or maybe it's the gentle fingertips of those who leave thoughts behind too.  Eitherway, the Sensation of a Thought is that Sensation of Experiencing Life.

Describe the act of describing the word Describe.
To describe: describe, I'm not very structured in my...Algorithmic Mental processes, including grammatical algorithms, I can use words but not know their actual definitions,  to me describe appears instantly as 'de-scribe' and is the act of performing an input of observations followed by an output of formulated perceptions of that input.  I am the described describing undescribed descriptions.  And now the word Describe looks, feels, and seems not English or Human, but just a bunch of noises BigSmile

Describe the feeling of rejecting an offered suggestion.
Glossing over the sensation of 'offered imbued life', or considering it then setting it aside by mentally prescribing to a different method of movement than the one offered.  But otherwise, I typically gloss over personally, let it run through me and take its course, examine and observe the concept, the suggestion.

Describe the sensation of skin being touched.
Gentle static upon the air which is compressed, contained, then touched through a soft transfer of bodily contact.  The sensation of skin being touched by me is that of hard energy softly adjoining with me.  Through another it's a gentle shock without a shock, with comfortable clothes its the smoothness of gentle texture that shocks without shock, the softness and airiness that invites the feeling of joy to the prospect of something as simple, as cloth caressing skin.

Describe the thought of a thought.
INCEPTIOOOOON
Kidding, well.  Sort of BigSmile
The Thought of a Thought is a Thoughtful Thought.  That is all Smile

Describe any feeling without using it to describe itself.
See if you can guess this feeling everyone!

Soft webs of warmth, wrapping around into a vortex of soft sensation washing, pouring, running through you, the pulse raises and the body remembers but the heart does not race, imbued intelligently, the mind gawks and the heart weeps, but there is no pain or ridicule; contemplation cedes, rationale silences, order falls, something greater trying to show itself in its smaller forms, stars infinitely.  The graceful feeling of sunshine upon one who shines doubles the feeling and asks nothing more.
I am that Emotion of:
Bliss (Don't highlight left of me Heart )

Describe the relationship between two opposites.

I used to mishear these lyrics as 'The Shortest Distance Between Two Points is Alive' (vs, A Line)
But this is a useful helpful way of observing opposites, the shortest distance between them is literally Alive, or viewable as a Line, a spectrum if you will.
Relationships between opposites are paradoxically performed by finding those unrelated things and relating them.  How is Indifference and Love related?  Impatience and Patience or Fear and Courage?  What invokes in these opposites their own opposite upon themself, creating a form of paradox, a confusion.  A perfect state of perfection in my opinion, as this is the most fun we've got here directly available to us to reconcile on Earth.

Love must be Indifferent not to suffer endlessly. (Caring too much is an imbalance of itself~)
Indifference must be Lovingly done not to suffer endlessly.

Or course exceptions exist, I'm not going to list it all out Tongue

Describe the sensations and feelings your goals and aspirations invoke.
-has no real longterm goals or aspirations anymore-
Honestly, back when I knew what I wanted, it used to hurt because I felt they weren't realistically attainable.  But the thought of success, of making it by my own standards, by my own judgments, to a goal, to aspire to something more.  It used to feel like...  Someone gently pushing you to do what you want.  To follow those aspirations and goals is highly synchronistic to me, that I no longer have such and still experience synchronicity tells me my only real aspiration is to survive, live, and then naturally die.  My only true Goal, is to be happy, and I have learned the secret to happiness.

In a sense, the sensation these things invoke in me are feelings of excitement and serenity, survival while being happy.  I have the opportunity to be an stupidly happy person (sometimes still am!).  Perhaps this is because in past lives I took existence too seriously.  This time is truly to help me unwind, untense, relax.  Y'all see how I can be BigSmile
I could use a nice cup o' tea, and maybe a back rub Tongue

Describe the sensation of invoking, evoking, remembrance, and forgetting.

Describe the concept of being not yourself in your own body.

Describe the sensation of Polarization in STO or STS or in a different way.

Describe why something is good, explain the why not the good.

Describe your first Love and Hate.

Describe the sensation of pain beyond stinging, burning, piercing and such.

Describe the sensation of calming and settling down or relaxing.

Describe the sensation of entering a dream or deep meditation.

Now reanswer these in reverse then answer them a third time if you want to see if your answers vary when you go back down the list after going up it, this is honestly just to see, and then describe the sensation of subconscious or unconscious change.

Describe the sensation of Light, Unconditional Love, Infinity, and Conscious Change.

Sooo, I know this list isn't complete, but I ran out of time and don't want to just copy and paste this all as my computer is due to auto restart soon (huzzah windows auto-updates) so I'm just going to post this now and finish it later.

Hopefully it gives everyone an idea of what I was going for Smile