Bring4th

Full Version: The ends of the path
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Summon a positive 4th-density, 5th-density, 6th-density being and ask for nothing less than the truth; No illusions, no human BS projected onto to their form; Ask for them COMPLETELY as they are:

They will show you their incarnations on this Earth and others like it. You will find only women, homemakers in the most humble and servile of positions. They will propose arts and crafts, postcards and letters and good food and beverages. There will be no ultimate universe unraveling secrets except the present moment.

The 4th-density is just learning to be still in your home.

The 5th-density is learning to deconstruct your home.

The 6th-density is learning to become your home as yourself.

The 7th builds on the 6th but towards a climax.

In 3rd, we barely know how to construct a stable home.

There's nothing to seek. I'm finally done wrestling with a good portion of this.

There is no majesty here to find: You have to make it for yourself. The will you are all seeking is here, right now for you to forge for yourselves. Nothing in this is going to give it to you.

The 4th-dimensional transcendental wonderland is FOR YOU TO BUILD TOWARDS YOUR EXPECTATIONS. Even if they built it for you, you would still have to make yourselves worthy of it.

It's all ready for you. Can you now accept that responsibility and innocent wonder? Can you accept what is truly only your inner-child that ever awaits you?
Sure but I don't think it will change me in to a woman lol
What happens when you have no expectations whatsoever?
Honestly, Adonai, you're being kind of presumptive in this post. Your relations with your higher selves may or may not reflect the relations anyone else has with their higher selves. And the insights you have received into the nature of (your) reality may or may not reflect anyone else's either. Especially when you start making sweeping generalizations like positive entities only being women/homemakers. After all, Ra (who was certainly more than just a homemaker in his incarnations) tried to avoid making such generalizations and dropped big disclaimers when someone asked him to generalize, right?

If you want to share the insights you've gained, that's great, but I'd really advise phrasing it in the first-person rather than the second-person. You're basically imposing your own expectations onto readers when you continually use "you" and act like everyone should be receiving the same insights you did.
Why would people allot me such authority?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UXLgz3wH2n8

All polarity is reconciled. One can always choose the genders of labor and hardship within their respective dimension.
Quote:Adonai One:
There's nothing to seek.  There is no majesty here to find: You have to make it for yourself.

I tend to agree; especially the bolded sentence.

I try not to draw conclusions about anything because I want to leave an open door for information to come in. But if I go with what experience within this lifeform has been leaning toward, I feel I am in THAT place you described above.
Idk how one can say there's no majesty here to find when I'm baffled at least a few times a day into contemplating how glorious the sky is.
(01-07-2016, 02:06 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Idk how one can say there's no majesty here to find when I'm baffled at least a few times a day into contemplating how glorious the sky is.

I was thinking of something else.  In my experience, the act of seeking did not yield anything I consider worthwile Majestic as a given result.  Now I am not sure what/how it was meant to be interpreted :exclamation: Huh

I do see Majesty in Creation, therefore it could be said that it resides within me also.  The act of BEing can be Majestic I suppose.
http://web.archive.org/web/2015122014372...misprision

"We seek the Creator upon a level of shared experience to which you are not privy and rather than surrounding ourselves in light we have become light."
Adonai One, I do not understand what the Ra communication is about, even less what you are pointing to.  Confused
I haven't studied Ra and am actually not very drawn to it, hence my incomprehension I imagine. 

What I DO Know is that I do not SEEK.  There is no majesty to find in the ''seeking''.  And that's how I first interpreted your comment and what caught my attention to begin with.   Have I misread your comment and what you are alluding to?
My passage supports your comment:

To become light is to not seek, but find it everwithin, the majesty so internalized there is none to be found; All as well.
What I seek is keys of the puzzle of my existence and by extension of the world.
Ra claims "all begins and ends in mystery" but may you defy their claim, attesting to the mystery of their statement everfurther.

http://web.archive.org/web/2016010802495...t+elite%22
In my opinion, what Ra means when they say "all begins and ends in mystery" is explained by asking ourselves what, precisely, a "mystery" is?  

The answer to that question is that what puts the "mystery" in mysteries is the quality of *not knowing*.  The 8th density, which is oh so perfectly symbolized by that same numeral on its side as the infinity symbol, is not a place of knowing.  Instead, it is a place of *BEING*.  

KNOWING is of the nature of mind.  BEING is of the nature of spirit.  7th density is a place of all knowing.  8th density is a place of all being.  Mind is simply a self reflective mirror of consciousness that Beingness looks into to see the inverted reflection of matter (body).

It is also the answer to this quote: " [...] it is a grand choice that each may make to, by desire, collect the details of the day or, by desire, to seek the keys to unknowing."

Thus all begins and ends in mystery.
*claps louder than anyone has clapped on this forum before*
Sure, but we are the exploration of knowing which creates BEING to not be NOTHING. BEING contains everything that is known, it is the accumulation of infinite experiences of not NOTHING, the exploration of EVERYTHING.

We are right at the very center of BEING, we are what makes NOTHING be BEING. We are what makes INFINITE INTELLIGENCE. All in that timeless and space-less single unified distortion of the fabric of NOTHINGNESS known as FREE WILL. A WILL that filled INFINITY. Ultimately one could say that BEING is the product of KNOWING for BEING is knowing to be. Just as one can say that KNOWING is BEING, for to know you need to be.

In some way we are but the duality of NOTHING, which includes both BEING and KNOWING.
The purest being is the purest non-being;

The purest non-being is the purest being?
(01-07-2016, 11:20 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion, what Ra means when they say "all begins and ends in mystery" is explained by asking ourselves what, precisely, a "mystery" is?  

The answer to that question is that what puts the "mystery" in mysteries is the quality of *not knowing*.  The 8th density, which is oh so perfectly symbolized by that same numeral on its side as the infinity symbol, is not a place of knowing.  Instead, it is a place of *BEING*.  

KNOWING is of the nature of mind.  BEING is of the nature of spirit.  7th density is a place of all knowing.  8th density is a place of all being.  Mind is simply a self reflective mirror of consciousness that Beingness looks into to see the inverted reflection of matter (body).

It is also the answer to this quote: " [...] it is a grand choice that each may make to, by desire, collect the details of the day or, by desire, to seek the keys to unknowing."

Thus all begins and ends in mystery.

Thank you for this, very close to my own thoughts, nice to see them reflected.
Duality semantics demand correlate propositions.

Nothing, Everything and Being are One and there is only One thing which is the Great Mystery, the Unknown, the Mysterious Well from which every possibility is drawn. Gaze upon its surface and see yourself reflected.