Bring4th

Full Version: Soap bubbles!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:28.8 Questioner: Let’s take as an example the planet that we are on now and tell me how much of the creation was created by the same Logos that created this planet?

Ra: I am Ra. This planetary Logos is a strong Logos creating approximately two hundred fifty billion [250,000,000,000] of your star systems for Its creation. The, shall we say, laws or physical ways of this creation will remain, therefore, constant.

As we were blowing soap bubbles in exuberant motion, having dinner after a long time and enjoying our shared life, I hugged him in reunion and said: "I have not forgotten you". We told to ourself that each bubble is entirely different yet so equally beautiful. We understood ourselves to be the life force which blew these reflective bubbles of happiness into existence, and in this moment he asks me in wonder: "Say, why are there more bubbles this time than the last time?" I say "Because it's a performance and no performance is the same, my friend" "So is each performance a bubble?" "Yeah…" I realized that no performance was any less valuable than another, that indeed we are the source and origin of the breath blowing these bubbles into existence, but I also treated each performance as its own bubble which was surrounded by other bubbles, with again their source being another performance surrounded and governed by a larger, more complex performance; so this was a self-referential process whose nature remained fractal. I did not tell him this because otherwise he would mature and stop blowing the bubbles. He recognizes that I am keeping something secret from him, hidden, but this is for his own good and he knows it. As the dinner finishes he trusts me with faith that I shall not forget him. I am not afraid to let him go. And besides, how could I forget him when we are one?

In my understanding, this soap-bubble-analogy can be used to understand why some Logoi are 'stronger' than other Logoi. Some Logoi create less stars (bubbles) for themselves. We know that all Logoi are essentially one, the Infinite Creator (the blower of bubbles). But even if you blow the bubbles in perfect identical manner, you will still, sooner or later, have more or less bubbles than before (they hit the ground). And there is absolutely no judgement in some performances producing more bubbles than others, unless you decide to have a contest with and against yourself. You blow the bubbles alone, and no performance is really separate from its source. Have fun!!!!!!!!
This is so beautiful! Blowing all these bubbles. A real spiritual experience Smile