Bring4th

Full Version: Ra on Atlantis, Mu and others
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im having difficulties moping up the timeline in my head. so i will create a timeline here for myself. probably it will help others too. i also would like to receive any reliable information anyone else has.

(this part is edited and inserted later)

First, souls from Maldek

i forgot to add the Maldek timeline to this though.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=10&ss=1

Maldek is a similar civilization to atlantis in technology and its use without care for the environment and biosphere they live in. they have engaged in self serving acts whereas thinking that these were positive, service oriented acts, and in the resulting wars, destroyed their biosphere, and caused its disintegration.

This was 705,000 years ago. They become a 'tangle of fear', a social complex in paralysis.

600,000 years ago then-members of confederation reach them and untangle the fear issue.

500,000 years ago, after healing, they decide to engage in karma alleviation by getting incarnated to 2d bodies (ape bodies) available on earth (this planet) at that point in time. these bodies are 2d, can accommodate their 3d souls, but does not have the capability of accommodating the precise manipulation of hands, body etc that the 3d acts require.

Many of these souls succeed in eliminating their karma at the end of that cycle (25,000 years), and then go to other 3rd density planets elsewhere in creation to continue 3rd density. the underlined part is important, since its not galaxy, or solar system, but elsewhere in creation.

when the earth became able to support 3rd density, those of maldek which were here at that point in time join earth for 3rd density, using the 3rd density body here. This happened approximately 75,000 years ago, as Ra says. (the transition of earth from 2nd density to 3rd density)

approximately 46,000 years ago, first call from the 3rd density of this planet goes out, and the callers are those souls from Maldek. confederation answers the call, telephatically, but the aid is not perceived by the Maldek souls due to their orientation. (confusion ?)

at the time of the session (1980s) only a few from maldek still remain in 2d bodies (bigfoot types) because they havent been able to alleviate their karma.

(maldek part inserted to post later ends here)

Then, souls of Mu

Session link here http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?sea...ic_order=0

naturally, since it cant support enough yellow ray energy, the souls who come from deneb are not able to create complex societies, or engage in complicated science. (since it also involves yellow energy). however, deneb people are very spiritually advanced. (shows, since american natives are descendants).

in 56,000 BC approx. they get contacted and receive various aid. in 53,000 BC they are still there, but Mu gets washed under the ocean through no action of the deneb people. they scatter around, and migrate to russia (probably central asia), north america, south america. (at this point i guess we can say that native american indians and mexican indian populations are from deneb - important, since atlanteans also migrate there too, to peru).

souls of Atlantis

it starts to form around 29,000 BC, and it is a slow developing and agrarian society until 13,000 BC. then it starts to develop technology rapidly. around 11,000 BC they get contacted and receive help and technology. they start to play with serious s***, and are able to create simple life forms and exploit them. approx 9000 BC, they engage in their first war. 40% of them die in the process. approx 179 years later, in 8821 BC, they engage in their last war, and it becomes catastrophic, destabilizes the earth and sinks atlantis in the process. (morons). three of the positively oriented atlanteans leave atlantis before the sinking and they move to PERU (told you it was important), mountainous areas of tibet (hmmm) and turkey.

now, lets jump to known history for a bit :

it was recently discovered that, in approximately 8000 BC, there was a quite advanced society living in Western anatolia. with exquisite pottery, tools, art and whatnot. but, when excavations move towards recent layers, this civilization totally disappears, and suddenly crude pots, tools, and a crude civilization takes place. no sign of war, no sign of deaths, NO burials or mounds or deceased. it seems as if they have left.

coincidentally, etruscans are thought to have moved from anatolia to italy. it is a possibility that atlanteas moved to western anatolia, and then moved to italy.

HOWEVER.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derinkuyu_Underground_City

as these underground cities show, they may have moved to further inland and stayed there too. these were thought to be built by early christians escaping persecution, but, it is impossible for a band of christians to carve out 4-7 levels of complex underground cities with their means. with perfect ventillation, and absurd feats like the revolving circular stone door, which is easy to open with hand from inside, but requires a crane to open from outside.

there is not one but many, and they are thought to be interconnected, however researchers cant go lower than some certain levels because it becomes dangerous - gases and whatnot. it is estimated that these underground complexes can hold 50,000 people or so easily without problems, provided that their food and water is brought in.

thats another possible place.

now, lets jump to peru.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machu_Picchu

this is highly one of the possible places those atlanteans moved. it is still a mystery where the macchu pichu people vanished. HOWEVER, Ra says there was a landing in s america in approx 1000 BC. despite it is believed that machu pichu is built by incans around in 1400s, this may or may not be trusted, because it is a common practice for emperors and kings to claim buildings in their name and distort history. (especially in egypt) what we know, we know from pre columbian indian sources, and those resources were at the mercy of the king and his priests.

i cant figure out what happened to those who moved to tibet.

going back to unwritten history again.

lets check gobeklitepe :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe

this place is a place of worship that is from an estimated 9500 BC. around 8000 BC, whomever was keeping the temple buries it under rubble and earth, and it is thus therefore kept until today. why did they leave the place or why did they choose to bury it is unknown.

gobeklitepe is believed to be the place where mankind first domesticated wheat, due to the fact that the closest genetic strain of wild wheat to our modern domesticated wheat was found in around those parts in ruins.

remember how atlantis was an agrarian society up till 11,000 BC. and how 3 atlantean groups left atlantis to settle in various parts of the world including turkey in around 8800 BC.

now, deneb people moved to n and s america and constitute probably majority of the indians in both parts. and this was aronud 51,000 BC but, an atlantean group also moved to peru. and this was at around 8800 BC. my guess is that atlantean group vanished there. either by the successful harvest that Ra talks about, or other means.

so far so good. please share anything you have.
Deneb, in the constellation Cygus, approximately 3229 light years from Earth.

Edit: I had approx 3230 light years, but it is approx 3229 light years. In the terms of the human understanding of time, one year can be a large difference, especially when at the beginning of it Wink

I, also, agree with Kylissa's post below this one (nice post) for this kind of fit in some things I was thinking about too Smile
nice post, I am planning on drawing out the timeline according to Ra as well, thanks for the extra info!
That was an interesting read, thank you Unity. It would be really cool to make a visual time line. Maybe some day when more time allows!
I had also thought of a visual timeline as a resource of great value. Remember that Ra has trouble with exact dates, so think of them as an estimate, rather than fact.

Thanks for the breakdown Unity.
Ra is only wrong 8/1th of the time, no biggy.
np.

actually you can make out for some of the date discrepancies in Ra, because some events follow each other. contacts etc.
i have updated the initial post with maldek history. i was reading something else, went astray on maldek, and then thought i should add it to the history line.
One correction for you brother. You said:

Quote:when the earth became able to support 3rd density, those of maldek which were here at that point in time join earth for 3rd density, using the 3rd density body here. This happened approximately 75,000 years ago, as Ra says. (the transition of earth from 2nd density to 3rd density)

I would suggest that Ra's numbers are off slightly. Those of Maldek began incarnations here ~600,000 years ago. This is not a major point though.

Also, from my understanding, and although the LOO does not mention it, Earth became third density capable approximately 275,000 years ago. The cycle we are in is not the first cycle third density cycle, but the second.

What I don't understand is why one planet is not used for several third density cycles. The time is short, a mere 75,000 years, and many a sun gives ample opportunity to have many cycles.
(05-28-2010, 12:26 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]One correction for you brother. You said:

Quote:when the earth became able to support 3rd density, those of maldek which were here at that point in time join earth for 3rd density, using the 3rd density body here. This happened approximately 75,000 years ago, as Ra says. (the transition of earth from 2nd density to 3rd density)

I would suggest that Ra's numbers are off slightly. Those of Maldek began incarnations here ~600,000 years ago. This is not a major point though.

there is a distinction there -> those from maldek first started to incarnate in 2d bodies (ape/monkey) while earth was in 2d, and the available body was that 2d body. according to what is said, those who have been able to clear their karma during that time, left earth for other planets to continue 3d.

when earth became capable of supporting 3d and 3d bodies were available, those who finished cleaning their karma at that point and later, incarnated in 3d bodies on earth for living the 3d - ie, joined this planet for 3d.

(05-28-2010, 12:26 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Also, from my understanding, and although the LOO does not mention it, Earth became third density capable approximately 275,000 years ago. The cycle we are in is not the first cycle third density cycle, but the second.

i have searched for this information and found out Ra saying that it was 75,000 years ago. with the first civ being mu, it holds up.

(05-28-2010, 12:26 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]What I don't understand is why one planet is not used for several third density cycles. The time is short, a mere 75,000 years, and many a sun gives ample opportunity to have many cycles.

i dont know, but this may be a situation particular to this planet.

OR, as it passes as a subject in multiple points during Ra material, third density is quite short, and a density of choice. it is also reflected by yellow light being too small an area in the light spectrum.
Quote:10.4 Questioner: Have any of the entities moved on now, made a graduation at the end of a cycle and made the transition from second-density bodies to third-density bodies?

Ra: I am Ra. Many of these entities were able to remove the accumulation of what you call karma, thus being able to accept a third-density cycle within a third-density body. Most of those beings so succeeding have incarnated elsewhere in the creation for the succeeding cycle in third density. As this planet reached third density some few of these entities became able to join the vibration of this sphere in third-density form. There remain a few who have not yet alleviated through the mind/body/spirit coordination of distortions the previous action taken by them. Therefore, they remain.

If you will note brother, Ra does not state that earth became third density ready 75,000 years ago, only that when it did some of those entities became able to join it. 75,000 years ago IS when the current cycle began.

The end of the previous cycle is known to us as having ended due to the great flood, which is in the Sumerian texts as the story of Gilgamesh. In the Bible this was written as the story of Noah and the Ark.
(05-28-2010, 02:13 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:10.4 Questioner: Have any of the entities moved on now, made a graduation at the end of a cycle and made the transition from second-density bodies to third-density bodies?

Ra: I am Ra. Many of these entities were able to remove the accumulation of what you call karma, thus being able to accept a third-density cycle within a third-density body. Most of those beings so succeeding have incarnated elsewhere in the creation for the succeeding cycle in third density. As this planet reached third density some few of these entities became able to join the vibration of this sphere in third-density form. There remain a few who have not yet alleviated through the mind/body/spirit coordination of distortions the previous action taken by them. Therefore, they remain.

If you will note brother, Ra does not state that earth became third density ready 75,000 years ago, only that when it did some of those entities became able to join it. 75,000 years ago IS when the current cycle began.

The end of the previous cycle is known to us as having ended due to the great flood, which is in the Sumerian texts as the story of Gilgamesh. In the Bible this was written as the story of Noah and the Ark.

ra doesnt say it there, it comes out in the below question :

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...c=1&ss=1#4

Quote:14.3 Questioner: Then what was the second-density form—what did it look like—that became Earth-man in the third density? What did he look like in the second density?

Ra: I am Ra. The difference between second- and third-density bodily forms would in many cases have been more like one to the other. In the case of your planetary sphere the process was interrupted by those who incarnated here from the planetary sphere you call Mars. They were adjusted by genetic changing and, therefore, there was some difference which was of a very noticeable variety rather than the gradual raising of the bipedal forms upon your second-density level to third-density level. This has nothing to do with the so-called placement of the soul. This has only to do with the circumstances of the influx of those from that culture.

Category: Densities: Second

14.4 Questioner: I understand from previous material that this occurred 75,000 years ago. It was then that our third-density process of evolution began. Can you tell me the history, hitting only the points of development, shall I say, that occurred within this 75,000 years, any point when contact was made to aid this development?

Ra: I am Ra. The first attempt to aid your peoples was at the time 75,000. This attempt 75,000 of your years ago has been previously described by us. The next attempt was approximately 58,000 of your years ago, continuing for a long period in your measurement, with those of Mu as you call this race or mind/body/spirit social complex. The next attempt was long in coming and occurred approximately 13,000 of your years ago when some intelligent information was offered to those of Atlantis, this being of the same type of healing and crystal working of which we have spoken previously. The next attempt was 11,000 of your years ago. These are approximations as we are not totally able to process your space/time continuum measurement system. This was in what you call Egypt and of this we have also spoken. The same beings who came with us returned approximately 3,500 years later in order to attempt to aid the South American mind/body/spirit social complex once again. However, the pyramids of those so-called cities were not to be used in the appropriate fashion.
(05-28-2010, 12:26 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]What I don't understand is why one planet is not used for several third density cycles. The time is short, a mere 75,000 years, and many a sun gives ample opportunity to have many cycles.

This may be because third-density habitation is hard on the Planetary host.

[Image: china-pollution-prob-001.jpg]

[img]htthttp://www.global-changes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/china-pollution.jpgp://[/img]

[Image: 1546_deforestation.jpg]

[Image: sierra_madre_gully.JPG]

[Image: Soil%20Erosion%20at%20the%20Calhoun%201950s.jpg]
What I have yet to figure out is exactly where the Caucasian race came from. Scientists say this was the latest evolutionary change and that the first appeared between 10 and 12,000 years ago, which I note is the same time Atlantis went into the sea.

I believe we discussed this in another thread but the question was not answered to my complete satisfaction.
my suspicion is, there is a 'minor' planetary influence/race that originates from the denmark region. and there is one race that was based in around russia. the latter one is particularly vile, patriarchical and bellicose in nature throughout history (there are innumerable invasions to anatolia from ancient times). i suspect one race centered around greece+italy or aegean. im not sure whether celts are an offshoot of scandinavians or another focus themselves.
The origins of the Caucasian race I think is a fascinating topic!

Just recently I had to learn a lot about the history of India as a sidebar to another personal research project. I think there is a lot of important information to be gleaned from the Vedas as well as the Mahabharata with respect to the Aryan gods, especially as relates to the settlement of Mohenjo-daro.

Turns out there is a theory that Abraham was originally from South India. He left his homeland passing through the Caucasus area where the two dominant religions were polytheism and Zoroastrianism.

Or at least the progenitor of Zoroastrianism. There seems to be an exceptional amount of confusion as to when Zoroaster actually lived.

At any rate, Zoroastrianism was the world's first attempt at monotheism, although it suffered from severe dualistic tendencies. Followers of Zoroastrianism were referred to as those of "righteousness" while the evildoers following the false god were those of "wickedness".

The idea comes out of an attempt at explanation of Melchizedek, "King of Righteousness", whom Abraham [Remember.. Abram (Brahma) NOW Abraham ] stops and pays tribute.

The Zoroastrian influence pokes up again in the story of Jesus' birth when he was visited by the Three Magi. Magi are Zoroastrian priests. Why were they there? Interesting how there has been a partially successful attempt to reframe the Magi as "Wise Men".

The "righteousness" and "wickedness" terminology resurfaces 300 years after Jesus, in the gnostic christian belief system.

Anyway, it is just an idea that I stumbled upon. I was kind of surprised to find it, as I had not come up with it before. I'm still feeling it out to see what kind of real weight it can hold.
You may want to compare what the Cassiopeans have to say on Atlantis, Mars, etc.