Bring4th

Full Version: Orange and Yellow Ray Interconnections
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it has been observed in many places that there is a love-wisdom balance that can be worked on.  That is the green ray and the blue ray.  I think a similiar interplay can be seen the orange and yellow ray centres.  Here, it is less about respective balance, and more about a co-operative working.

I'll post a few Ra quotes, that maybe show these interconnections between orange and yellow.

/ /

Green ray (sexual) energy transfers being de-activated by thoughts of 'domination' - which Ra references as 'possession' type thoughts.

This is mostly yellow-ray, but can overlap into orange.

Quote:the green-ray activation is always vulnerable to the yellow or orange ray of possession, this being largely yellow ray but often coming into orange ray.

Fear of possession, desire for possession, fear of being possessed, desire to be possessed: these are the distortions which will cause the deactivation of green-ray energy transfer.

Rejection of yellow ray interactions, and choosing forms of 'isolation' (orange ray selfhood).  This is not STS, strictly speaking, as STS has a great desire to manipulate and engage with society to get their desired outcome.

Quote:as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow-ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self. Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self.

However, not having developed the yellow ray properly so that it balances the personal vibratory rates of the entity, the entity then is faced with the task of further activation and balancing of the self in relation to the self, thus the orange-ray manifestations at this space/time nexus.

/ /

The orange-ray as expressing power on a personal level (one-to-one, small groups), and yellow-ray as being expressed power on a wide social level (government, propaganda, media, someone of influence, a position of authority).

Quote:The orange ray is that influence or vibratory pattern wherein the mind/body/spirit expresses its power on an individual basis. Thus power over individuals may be seen to be orange ray. This ray has been quite intense among your peoples on an individual basis. You may see in this ray the treating of other-selves as non-entities, slaves, or chattel, thus giving other-selves no status whatever.

The yellow ray is a focal and very powerful ray and concerns the entity in relation to, shall we say, groups, societies, or large numbers of mind/body/spirit complexes. This orange — we correct ourselves — this yellow-ray vibration is at the heart of bellicose actions in which one group of entities feel the necessity and right of dominating other groups of entities and bending their wills to the wills of the masters.

Power is normally regarded as being a negative thing; and definitely the most prominent examples of 'power' being deployed are individuals who have abused power in positions of authority.  And yet, positive figures can also use power.  Think of FDR - a Wanderer.  Think of Lincoln - who had a walkin complete his task.  Think of Einstein and Schweitzer - both public figures who have left a legacy of positivity.  There was also General Patton.  Yellow ray can be empowered, and wielded in a positive sense.

on Albert Schweitzer: "This entity’s yellow ray was bright and crystallized by the efforts needed to procure the funds to promulgate its efforts."

on General Patton: "The one of whom you speak, known as George, was one in whom the programming of previous incarnations had created a pattern or inertia which was irresistible in its incarnation in your time/space. This entity was of a strong yellow-ray activation with frequent green-ray openings and occasional blue-ray openings. However, it did not find itself able to break the mold of previous traumatic experiences of a bellicose nature."

(not sure where that bellicosity plays into it.  Is that part of the yellow ray activation he had?)

/ /

Yellow Ray is one of the 'primary rays'.  Orange is a movement towards it.  That is not to disregard Orange as having it's own place and importance; but there is a linkage between these two energy centres.  Yin-yang.  Orange (2) (yin) (feminine), Yellow (3) (yang) (masculine-oriented).

Ra Wrote:orange ray the movement towards yellow ray which is the ray of self-awareness and interaction.

/ /

anyway, just a few thoughts.  If I've missed any relevant quotes, just add them to the thread Smile
Good post, I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts as to the Wisdom/Compassion balance being a blue/green ray balance..as apposed to indigo/green. I don't have a great grasp in understandng on blue ray which is why I ask.
Great post, Plenum. Thank you for further enlightening us. I always love to read and ponder things about the energy centers, then apply the understanding(s) in practice.
(01-09-2016, 06:37 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Yellow Ray is one of the 'primary rays'.  Orange is a movement towards it.  That is not to disregard Orange as having it's own place and importance; but there is a linkage between these two energy centres.  Yin-yang.  Orange (2) (yin) (feminine), Yellow (3) (yang) (masculine-oriented).

So can the energy centers be thought of in a manner of alternating polarity?

Red = Masculine
Orange = Feminine
Yellow = Masculine
Green = Feminine

...and so on.

If so, does this not also directly concur with your statement of "interplay" between the energy centers of opposing polarity? Or do I misunderstand?

Also, is it possible, and if so, in which ways do non-linear, but opposite polarity energy centers interact? I guess I'm asking, is it possible, and if so, in which ways Muladhara may interact with Anahata? Or Manipura with Ajna? And to go one step further, do energy centers of the same polarity interact? Or would this be like putting two north magnets together?

I'm just beginning to study the energy centers thru the teachings of Ra, and am trying to "unlearn" my previous understandings of the chakras, and start afresh through the LOO. Many thanks in advance for lending your thoughts and understandings.
I sometimes wonder where the line between orange ray groups and yellow ray groups start. I originally thought the orange ray was purely selfhood, but now i understand it more along the lines of ones self and being with another self, or the interaction between two different selves.

The Yellow ray as i understand it would probably start with Family, Friends, Work place, Religion, Government etc. However how much work is done in yellow by simply being a part of a group? I could vote for one party and post about that party on social media but surely that doesn't have as much activation as say joining the party while campaigning with them on the streets for example.

I guess Yellow ray activation is a must have in 3rd density, not many people could say they don't belong to some type of group or have a view on something or other in society.

To give an example, i work for local Government and that plays a large role as part of the local community which in turn would be a fair amount of yellow ray use. However i am not sure how much social catalyst i receive when compared to say something like a charity organization? It maybe perhaps because of the distorted vibration in Government, it feels more like people are out from themselves mostly while saying that they which is serve the community. I for one never felt a great calling as such with this type of job, even though i am part of something which you could call fairly important, it doesn't really feel like i am truly connected.
(01-11-2016, 04:06 AM)Viewer Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts as to the Wisdom/Compassion balance being a blue/green ray balance..as apposed to indigo/green.

Actually, that's a really interesting question, and I've had to change my perspective/thoughts.

At first, I thought that the Love/Wisdom balance was about adjusting the relative levels of activity of green ray and blue ray.  So that somehow one wasn't overpowering the other.

But - looking up Ra's quote from 33.20, sixth density is described as being: "an unified understanding of compassion viewed with wisdom."  Now there is a certain conceptual overlap between the densities and the respective energy centers, and so concepts applicable to sixth density have some overlapping resonance with 6th chakra.

From that quote, it would seem that the sixth chakra may feature understandings that have to do with the "compassion viewed with wisdom", and so the love/wisdom balance may actually all take place within indigo ray.

The love/wisdom balance seems more about compassion being comprehended with wisdom; rather than increasing or decreasing respective levels of activity in green ray or blue ray.

/ /

I'm having an "Uh, Doh!" moment, because it all seems so obvious now.  And that I've been laboring under a gross misunderstanding for a long time.  DOH!
(01-11-2016, 10:53 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Great post, Plenum. Thank you for further enlightening us. I always love to read and ponder things about the energy centers, then apply the understanding(s) in practice.

The energy centres are definitely a great lens through which to view one's experience.  

Did you ever have a look at Carla's Living the Law of One book?  L/L Research makes the pdf of it free online: [link].  It has separate chapters on the energy centres; although some people might find it a little simplistic.  They are chapters 4-9, in a twelve chapter book.  So the chakras do get some prominence.
(01-11-2016, 11:21 AM)BenevolentStudent Wrote: [ -> ]So can the energy centers be thought of in a manner of alternating polarity?

Red = Masculine
Orange = Feminine
Yellow = Masculine
Green = Feminine

...and so on.

yes, a former member called "zenmaster" first brought this to my attention.  He is no longer active on the forums, but this was one of the enduring insights/observations that he shared.

(01-11-2016, 11:21 AM)BenevolentStudent Wrote: [ -> ]If so, does this not also directly concur with your statement of "interplay" between the energy centers of opposing polarity? Or do I misunderstand?

I think that is a correct statement.  That the yin-yang interplay is present between paired energy centres.  Namely, second and third (orange and yellow), fourth and fifth (green and blue), and possibly sixth and seventh (the gateway, and the infinite).

The root chakra is not paired as such.  It is just the opening conduit of possible experience.  If we want to link it to polarities in the STO and STS sense, then both sides are interested in a maximal opening of red ray, to utilize experience for further development.  I believe there is a Ra quote somewhere that states that red-ray is not polarized in the STO/STS sense, but is 'neutral'.  On further recall - it is not 'developed' as such, but is only open/closed in relative degree.  Both sides want to keep red-ray open and vitalised.  Depression is the main symptom of a closing red-ray.  "I've seen it all before" (ie I don't want to experience anything more in my life).  "Why bother?  Nothing will change"  (Not open to an alternative experience of one's reality, thereby choosing to do nothing at all, except stagnate - endless sleepiness and lethargy).

It might also seem strange that the pairing starts off with yin/feminine number (2, 4, 6), rather than a yang number.  But the yin/mother is what gives birth to the child.  So the pairings are yin/yang, in that order.

2/3, 4/5, and 6/7.

(01-11-2016, 11:21 AM)BenevolentStudent Wrote: [ -> ]Also, is it possible, and if so, in which ways do non-linear, but opposite polarity energy centers interact?

yes, I am guessing so.  I view the energy centres as being the 7 primary divisions of the third density consciousness, and so all thoughts can be mapped out onto this structure.

Think of anger.  One may not be angry one moment, and then someone comes into the room and says/does something unexpected, which triggers an instantaneous chain of thoughts.  End result of which is anger.  Things have been set in motion; not just mentally, but physically/energetically.  There is a whole different experience on offer.  This is certain chakras getting activated in a certain way by the respective thoughts.  Basically, our experience 'manifests' in a real way via the energy centres.  

So in response to your question, linearity should not be an issue when it comes to energy centres interacting or having synergistic effects.

/ /

(01-11-2016, 11:21 AM)BenevolentStudent Wrote: [ -> ]And to go one step further, do energy centers of the same polarity interact? Or would this be like putting two north magnets together?

yes, I believe there is a certain 'synergy' to all yin centres and all yang centres.  For eg, I've found (in my experience) that orange ray blockages are quite often found in conjunction with heart chakra blockages (2 and 4).  That is, if one has difficulty accepting and loving oneself (orange ray), it's going to be quite difficult to offer unconditional love (heart chakra).  And so on with chakras 1 and 3.  People who have social issues, and want to withdrawal (yellow ray, solar plexus), then find that one great way to withdrawal is to limit one's activities and incoming experience (red ray, root chakra).  If one never experiences anything (root chakra), one will never need to interact with anything (yellow ray).  Genius solution!!  And so blockages compound blockages, when considered on a yin level, or a yang level.

/ /

(01-11-2016, 11:21 AM)BenevolentStudent Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just beginning to study the energy centers thru the teachings of Ra, and am trying to "unlearn" my previous understandings of the chakras, and start afresh through the LOO. Many thanks in advance for lending your thoughts and understandings.

I had studied metaphysics for many years before encountering the Ra Material.  In that time, I had come across the chakras, and seen various interpretations of it.  I didn't discount it; but I also wasn't intrigued by it - at least through the way that these other authors explained things.

But when I found the Ra Material, their particular coherent and integrative approach made a lot of sense.  They emphasized the psychological/mental level of the energy centres, and bound it together into an evolutionary explanation that was extremely neat.  One could then explain things through the energy centres, rather than just regarding them as these spinning vortexes of light.  To be fair, authors like Anodea Judith tried to ground things and make them relatable; but much like the Tarot, it wasn't until Ra presented it in their way, that it grokked, and made me extremely enthusiastic.  

I think it's the deeper coherency and internal structure in how they present things, which appeals to me so much.  A unified theory of things.  Not of physics.  But of metaphysics Tongue
In my way to work with my energy field, I tend to rather contemplate distortions and let their meaning be brought up from the unconscious rather than rationalizing what they are from their location.

When nothing comes I become aware of my resistance to know.
(01-11-2016, 02:49 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I guess Yellow ray activation is a must have in 3rd density, not many people could say they don't belong to some type of group or have a view on something or other in society.

I think it's less about the external actions, and it's the internal attitudes which generate activity/and-or blockages.

The catalyst, of course, comes from the outside, but it's how we choose to respond, which generates polarization or not.

It's like a chef given produce/ingredients.  It's up to them in how they prepare the dish.
(01-11-2016, 07:04 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]In my way to work with my energy field, I tend to rather contemplate distortions and let their meaning be brought up from the unconscious rather than rationalizing what they are from their location.

I think that's fruitful.  Things are what they are, and sometimes overthinking things can lead one astray.

(01-11-2016, 07:04 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]When nothing comes I become aware of my resistance to know.

that's where knowledge of one's true desires and intentions come into play.  The type of 'seeking' that one is doing governs the type of 'response' that is possibly enabled.
(01-11-2016, 02:49 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I sometimes wonder where the line between orange ray groups and yellow ray groups start. I originally thought the orange ray was purely selfhood, but now i understand it more along the lines of ones self and being with another self, or the interaction between two different selves.

The orange ray can be self vs. other self or it can also be self vs. self. The other self can be a family member, or a coworker/boss, or even a politician. The yellow ray is more about how we blend our energy with a group, as opposed to a one-on-one interaction. So, it's sort of subtle that way.

But yes, the orange ray can be (and often is) self vs self, too. If you're embarrassed or angry at yourself for how you handled an interaction with someone, with no fault to them, it would be orange-ray towards the self. If you are embarrassed about something that happened in front of your coworkers, it's still very orange-ray but it also factors in yellow-ray because how your energy is handled within the group setting changes.
I've found that a complete and total awareness of all centers at any given point in time, especially when dealing with new experiences in the moment they are happening (most especially those that are potent, emotionally charged, and ripe with learning experiences) to be most fruitful, dare I say optimal. We are energy that is best utilized in a constant flowing motion...ever upwards and onwards...any and all blockages in ANY center, major or minor, are necessary to observe, digest, and work with. To skip any energy center is to pretend that that particular nexus of energy is somehow not important...as if...as if it wasn't truly equal to all other energy centers.

Just my two cents Smile