Bring4th

Full Version: There are two people in this world: One isn't here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are those who will seek the Earth, the Sun by which they came, the so-called "other."

There are those who will seek anything but that.

All you need to do is look out your window and back at yourself and say: "I am." For the false man will look out that same window and say: "I am not."

This polarity business ain't really impressive, it's all just guiding points that people seem to think is the key to heaven. The truth is it ain't too hard to turn the lock and open the door. Just look out the window, at the door and say: "I am." You'll find you won't even need doors, windows and a home anymore.

You will always be home.
That's a nice parable Adonai.  

(01-10-2016, 07:23 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]You will always be home.

is there any reference to survival in this?

or is it more just feeling comfortable where-ever you find yourself on planet earth/creation?
I believe Adonai One has realized his:
 [Image: IAM_zpsougzrmtz.png]

Therefore he has more than survived, he has Overcome the Illusion. 

(p.s. this is just my sharing of a reflective interpretation and does not imply absolute Knowledge of subject matter.)   
The 'I Am' statement really has to be realised under all different circumstances for it to have any significance.  It's the difference between an intellectual understanding, and a practical experience in essence.

For eg, I think almost all of here have acknowledged Ra's message of the 'Law of One', and there being One Infinite Creator.  And who else is that, but us?  And yet, the truly balanced entity is a rare thing, and is the practiced experience of one living in ongoing harmony with the Creation, as a unified being.  There is no disjoint between the creation (external) and the individualised experience (internal).  There is complete and ongoing balance between the two; as reflected in their interface point - which is the 7 chakras.

Who here would claim such perfect balance?  Even with the original channeling group, as representative of the nature of Love, Wisdom, and Power on an individual level, they were still unbalanced individuals.  That is not a criticism, or trying to find fault.  It's just a fact that true balance in 3d would constitute perfect harmonization; the Veil would all but be evaporated at that point.

One can quite clearly observe others' interactions, discern their motivations, examine characteristics to determine balance.  One can have more direct conversations, to discern things further.  As I said, true balance is an utterly rare thing, and I would say I have never met such an individual during this current incarnation.  But relative balance is definitely something achievable and comparable.
"Not home" is the concept I am attempting to heal here; Rather-- everything is home once internalized and seen as the self, the "I am" in every moment.
(01-10-2016, 09:27 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]That's a nice parable Adonai.  

(01-10-2016, 07:23 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]You will always be home.

is there any reference to survival in this?

or is it more just feeling comfortable where-ever you find yourself on planet earth/creation?

The concepts of planet and location become meaningless when my statement is internalized to the depth I have intended.
Quote:Bring 4th_Plenum:
The 'I Am' statement really has to be realised under all different circumstances for it to have any significance.  It's the difference between an intellectual understanding, and a practical experience in essence.

Do you mean by ''different circumstances'' as in being in a state of soul evolution in which one has graduated from 3D?  I do not believe I can ''intellectualize''  ~IAM~ even less imagine it in a practical experience.  I cannot even describe it without borrowing someone else's words! 

When I think  I ''am'' I see it in the essence of children.  As we grow up we lose that quality of essence of Being.  I believe it can be recaptured by meditation and spiritual work 
Adonai One posts make me think he is evolving into his original essence.  I do not know the poster, I just sense it in the chosen words. 
 Sorry to say Adonai One but why that avatar? Confused  
Instead of trying to bend a spoon, realise you are the spoon.
(01-12-2016, 09:10 PM)Enyiah Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean by ''different circumstances'' as in being in a state of soul evolution in which one has graduated from 3D?  I do not believe I can ''intellectualize''  ~IAM~ even less imagine it in a practical experience.  I cannot even describe it without borrowing someone else's words! 

I am thinking that there is the statement or even possible understanding.  And then there is it's application.  It's like the difference between seeing the score of a Piano Sonata, and being able to perform it oneself.

The Buddha communicated many understandings.  And yet, not everyone is a realised Buddha just by hearing and acknowledging those fundamental truths.  "I AM", indeed, is a an expression of the highest order.  And yet, it is realised in the moment.  Deviations from that would be considered blockages from the viewpoint of a Healer.

(01-12-2016, 09:10 PM)Enyiah Wrote: [ -> ]When I think  I ''am'' I see it in the essence of children.  As we grow up we lose that quality of essence of Being.  I believe it can be recaptured by meditation and spiritual work 
Adonai One posts make me think he is evolving into his original essence. 

I think there is a certain innocence and joyful connection that both children and animals have.  It is unaffected.  It is unfeigned.  It is genuine, and it is truly being in the moment.  As we grow older, some of that innocence is lost behind certain social conformations.  We can't do this, we can't do that, we don't allow ourselves to follow natural instincts and natural movements, because of the disapproval or possible miscomprehension by others around us.  That is certainly one layer that can be unpeeled as we dig deeper into spiritual cognizance.
(01-12-2016, 09:10 PM)Enyiah Wrote: [ -> ] Sorry to say Adonai One but why that avatar? Confused  
Everyone speaks of being a wanderer:

Instead of crystals and magical clouds, I get a vision of darkskinned, unbathed beings with minimal externalized "architecture," eating rotten, fermented meat that has been buried in sand for 10 years. Nude. Public orgies happening in mass, body odor pervading every surface of every object. All so-called "technology" drenched in mud and a type of rustic antiquity you would attribute to garbage.

And they have a feeling very similar to this here fictional creature. Everyone praises the mystical, I worship the very grime that people refuse to see on their skin, the very curdled blood washing through their kidneys. THIS AVATAR IS WHO I AM INSIDE. AN ANIMAL OF THIS UNIVERSE.

My wanderer syndrome is of what most would consider horror. I seek to be shaken by what is truly real, truly grounded.

This human society is veiled. None of your so-called aliens as you envision them actually have clothes nor morals. One of these beings die and they happily let the corpses rot in front of the house as memory.

The universe isn't sterilized by Lysol and Clorox. It isn't cleaned with the varnish of avoiding everything that plagues you. This universe is ever meek and ever HUMBLE to itself. May you dare to change that.
'It's this way.'

'No, it's this way.'

'No, it's this way.'

'No, it's this way.'

/infinity
I think you would find a lot in common with Aghori. For the Aghori there is only Shiva and everything is Shiva and so everything is acceptable. One of their practices is to smear themselves in the cremated ashes of charnal grounds and basically live with the dead so as to transcend the mundane.
Quote:Adonai_One:
I worship the very grime that people refuse to see on their skin, the very curdled blood washing through their kidneys. THIS AVATAR IS WHO I AM INSIDE. AN ANIMAL OF THIS UNIVERSE.

There are times I find your posts are beautiful and inspiring and then I read something like this.  The discrepancies are so glaring  that I cannot imagine how you manage to reconcile the difference.

Personally, I would get rid of that avatar, it only enforces the negativity but of course if this IS who you are then so be it.