Bring4th

Full Version: Daily Q'uote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Daily Q'uote for February 26, 2018

"For each of you is a mirror in likeness, not similar but the same, so that your other selves may gaze within your glass and see what they need to see about themselves. Indeed, it is often among your peoples that you see things in other people not realizing that you are seeing the reflection of yourself."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0706.aspx
The Daily Q'uote for February 27, 2018

"But in general an enlightened being is one who is aware in an accurate and far-reaching manner of the nature of his environment, so that he is not only able to live serenely in the midst of the chaos that swims between every breath upon your Planet Earth existence, but is also able to share this vision that transcends the multiplicity of detail and brings together a united picture of how things are to others."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1225.aspx

"live serenely in the midst of the chaos that swims between every breath upon your Planet Earth existence"
I love the sequence of words really, it resonates with me although I have many distortions the living serenely is something im realy getting a grasp of. I will put my self in chaos too just test my self.  Looking for catalyst as well as letting it come to you.  The second part I find more difficult,  sharing the vision  yes law of confusion is a tricky customer or  a slippery eel?   BigSmile Not sure how to deal with it  but i find more i focus on being   then all that falls into place more and more peacefully.
The Daily Q'uote for February 28, 2018

"�Polarizing towards the positive is, in some part, a matter of gently moving yourself out of the way of the light that flows through you. It is a great collaboration, my brother, for it is not unimportant that you yourself, in your humanness, love. This love that you have colors the light of the infinite One in beautiful colors made of your personality, your choices, your quirks, your uniqueness. As you bless the light that flows through you, you bless the world and in your way you are lightening the consciousness of Planet Earth. It is, indeed, the greatest service that any can offer, that service of allowing the light to shine through the personal self and out into the world."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0328.aspx

In the world of doing all the great notions of service to others particularly to a newer seeker, i always envisioned being spiritual is like a monk type life or a teacher or some type of healing. That is all out the window (i cant help but peer out sometimes tho haha old habits die hard), one of most comforting realisations is exactly this ""As you bless the light that flows through you, you bless the world and in your way you are lightening the consciousness of Planet Earth. It is, indeed, the greatest service that any can offer, that service of allowing the light to shine through the personal self and out into the world."
Doing can seem great to logical mind but just simply being is greatest gift thats where greatest work is done, something so obvious now when in past it would not make sense. Best way to be that is to do nothing and just be?!  What my young self would have thought sure, yeah right! Makes no sense!  Tongue  
I think I am living a good life, but it is by no means a monk or a teacher life.
(02-28-2018, 04:56 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think I am living a good life, but it is by no means a monk or a teacher life.

All that matters is find whats right for you, not what illusion may have portrayed as a spiritual path. My path has been very unorthodox... and more i follow heart more unorthodox it is haha    paradox you would think it would be opposite  BigSmile  Makes for a interesting ride!

P.S Great to see you back.
The Daily Q'uote for March 1, 2018

"Remember that the glory that moves through you asks you not to be glorious but only to be an instrument. Let the Creator play you. Your job is to stay in tune. Therefore, tune yourself with memory, with affirmation, with mantra, with all of the tools and resources that you find helpful."

Reminds me of the Great way of Spirit archetype, i like the analogy of staying in tune aka keeping energy centers in balance.
Do you think that feeling love and being at peace means you're in tune?
The Daily Q'uote for March 2, 2018

"The benefit of understanding how incarnational lessons work is that when you see an incarnational lesson coming around again, when you see and hear your theme music playing, you do not have to become despairing or discouraged. You can simply say, �Ah, my incarnational theme has come around again. It is time to spend some heartfelt honor, respect and support upon this situation so that I may open this gift I have been given and appreciate it and cooperate with it.�"

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1127.aspx

Ahh the invisible pre-incarnational lessons we set ourselves, it can feel even a bit corny sometimes when lessons pop themselves up at obvious times in a humurous way i almost pretend as a joke back to not pay attention, well for a lil bit only  Tongue
(03-01-2018, 03:41 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think that feeling love and being at peace means you're in tune?
Yes and more beyond words almost like your are silent while your mind may have thought or body has sensations or anything around. That silence then becomes much more. Comes in different forms what pops in my mind is almost like all around you is in transparent water and being at one with it effortlessly Maybe just being at one is simple way of describing it instead BigSmile .    I find recently sometimes  it can be like a switch in stead of focusing on how i feel i switch to listen within instead. 
The Daily Q'uote for March 3, 2018

"�Each of you falls headlong into a blazing white light, the white light of an infinite Creator whose very nature is love. You are falling unbelievably quickly, and you shall fuse and become one in your perception as you already are in reality with love itself. This is your destiny. And yet speed is such a relative thing. None of you knows how quickly spiritual gravity pulls you toward that great center, that great unity. Each of you feels you cannot possibly be moving quickly enough, you need to know more. And so you draw yourself along. Yet in reality, you could not hold yourself back if you tried."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1109.aspx
I read that after we reach Creator we enter a new Octave. And that we won't have chemical bodies in that Octave.
It was a section in the L/L Research Super PDF that someone put together (I think Infinite).
The Daily Q'uote for March 4, 2018

"Why is it, my friends, that when it is noon, you think about what you shall do from noon �til one and at one you think of what you shall do in the afternoon? And even if you hear a noise or are disturbed, you do not think to yourself, �I wish to take this time out of time. I wish to take this moment with utter seriousness�? Why do you skate on the pond of your life, never plunging into the icy waters that protect sleepers from wake ones?"

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1102.aspx
The Daily Q'uote for March 5, 2018

"There is a subtlety that is endless to the question of selfhood and because of the fact that the Creator itself is a mystery, so are you a spark of that Creator, wrapped in and bound by mystery. What some call enlightenment and what others call becoming able to awaken one�s magical personality is not a matter of knowing more. Rather it is a matter of accepting that little bit which one knows, therefore becoming able to be authentically and genuinely who one is. This is your search and this is your gift, to find yourself and to celebrate yourself."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0509.aspx

Reminder that the spiritual path is not about knowledge it is more about acceptance, the great irony "oh but wouldn't having more knowledge mean you can progress more, how could acceptance help more than that?"  Each layer/level of acceptance pave the way.
The Daily Q'uote for March 5, 2018

"There is a subtlety that is endless to the question of selfhood and because of the fact that the Creator itself is a mystery, so are you a spark of that Creator, wrapped in and bound by mystery. What some call enlightenment and what others call becoming able to awaken one�s magical personality is not a matter of knowing more. Rather it is a matter of accepting that little bit which one knows, therefore becoming able to be authentically and genuinely who one is. This is your search and this is your gift, to find yourself and to celebrate yourself."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0509.aspx

Reminder that the spiritual path is not about knowledge it is more about acceptance, the great irony "oh but wouldn't having more knowledge mean you can progress more, how could acceptance help more than that?"    Let each layer/level of acceptance pave the way.
The Daily Q'uote for March 6, 2018

"As always, [for] one attempting to come to a place of more awareness the tool of choice is silence. In meditation and in prayer much may be accomplished beneath the surface of that beingness that is each of you. Without words to limit, without thorns to inhibit, the silence speaks in the free and open manner of deity. The more of silence that one may eat as food, the more deep shall come that awareness of the Creator speaking within that system of energies that is the being that is each of you."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0523.aspx

Beautiful quote, its one thing I love and highly resonate with Law of One and channeling transcripts the emphasis and importance of silence!  Got to like this part especialy  "The more of silence that one may eat as food, the more deep shall come that awareness of the Creator speaking within that system of energies that is the being that is each of you."  So keep eating that food, being obese on silence bring it on Tongue
The Daily Q'uote for March 7, 2018

"The worry and fear which move through the awareness of those who seek is not so much that which is a mistake or error as that which reacts rather than responds and in developing the faculty called faith the lesson learned of responding rather than reacting is key."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0910.aspx

It is a fine line between responding and reacting just as the words are similar, i think its more of a meta level with respond  eg you notice your body reacts to a situation, in this case there is worrying and you respond by accepting this is a a small part of you  and you are much more which is done by faith...    Without faith how can it happen in this thick heavy illusion of ours Angel
removed
(03-07-2018, 05:24 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]I would not say the line is fine, i would call it two completely different things.

I'd say,with reacting they mean an unconscious defense or avoidance pattern is acting autonomously.
A given outer event triggers an emotional reaction in you, you are not willing or able to deal with this, so the unconscious pattern kicks in.
Its purpose would be to avoid feeling what you feel or "changing" the outer event to avoid the emotional reaction.
There would be no conscious choice involved!

With responding i guess they mean, you can allow your emotional reaction to enter your conscious awareness and you can consciously be a vessel for these emotions.
As soon as you can allow this, you would have a conscious choice, how you respond to the outer event.
In many cases, no action would be required and you're called to consciously feel what you feel.

If action is required, it can come from a place of conscious choice then!

Just the same with detachement and dissociation.
True detachement would be, an event or outcome of a sitiation might trigger an emotional response, but you would be able to "hold" this.
Dissociation would be you cannot allow your emotional response, so you disconmect from yourself and dont feel nothing anymore.
The emotional reaction would still be there, but you dont feel it anymore.

This might look similar from the outside, but in fact is the exact opposite, the ego's version of detachement so to say.
An open heart and true compassion would be the "indicator" here.

"I would not say the line is fine, i would call it two completely different things."
Ahh the great paradox  althought things can seem completely different they still two separate sides of the same coin, all comes from one.. WHen you are resting in that oneness the unity becomes more and more evident hence things that seem very different become similar. Thats the beauty of this illusion BigSmile 

Side note this is part of the balancing exercises mentioned 5.2 (https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=5#2).  RA explanation can do a lot better job than my silly word choice Sad
The Daily Q'uote for March 8, 2018

"Allow yourself to be swayed by anyone who can help you frame your questions better, but reserve your own right to perceive the information which comes when questions are asked. Reserve for yourself the right to choose that which feels inspiring to you, for the search for truth is not a cold building up of facts, but a journey to the heart."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1005.aspx
The Daily Q'uote for March 9, 2018

"…Although love is always the same and the one original Thought remains the mystery that it always has been and always shall be to the conscious rational mind, yet the codes of perception of this one original Thought of love are many and varied, not only from person to person, but in each person from moment to moment."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0914.aspx
What are codes of perception? Are they like point of view, a perspective?

Does this mean love's influence changes every moment?
(03-09-2018, 10:10 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What are codes of perception? Are they like point of view, a perspective?

Does this mean love's influence changes every moment?

That is perceptive of you to notice, codes of perception haha sounds like a movie title perhaps or a book?  Has a nice flow to it.. The Codes... Of Perception. Picture it being said in a booming load voice.  Okay excuse me ill continue  BigSmile
I think your response hits the nail on the head "love's influence changes every moment" its short and sweet!

However for a technical definition, and I mean technical! here is the next paragraph which gives a more elaborate way to put it
"Each of you seeks the truth and yet the truth comes in different clothing at different times. This is not due to the nature of the truth, but to the complex rational mind’s perceptions which have a rhythm of rate of permeability, shall we say, so that each entity is constantly shifting in its ability to perceive, not only because of physical, mental and emotional rhythms, and indeed not only because of the regular spiritual rhythm, but also and perhaps most importantly because of the irregular and unpredictable nature of transformative energy."

Side note the transcripts for 1980's I quite enjoy. Not sure why perhaps reflects my own spiritual progress? Lately past few months intuition  when i read the transcripts(which is prob too much!) tends to lead me to that area a lot.   
The Daily Q'uote for March 10, 2018

"The intent of the soul entering incarnation within the physical plane of your planet is to alter the condition of the vibratory rate and the vibratory strength of the self. That is, the self desires both to change in the way the self perceives the illusion and the power which the self can bring to bear upon that which is focused upon, in the processes of recognizing and dealing with catalyst. The natural tendency of the third-density entity, whether awakened or asleep, is to resist change, and yet the purpose of the incarnation is never achieved without embracing the process of change."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0809.aspx

"change in the way the self perceives the illusion" I cannot even fathom how much my perception of this illusion has changed over the years! The bubble has popped, I think once one pops that bubble change accelerates greatly and if kept at it that momentum builds and builds.
The Daily Q'uote for March 11, 2018

"How to achieve communion in the unity of consciousness and love is perhaps the most basic magical question which could be asked. Magical in the sense that any entity which desires power, whether on the positive or negative path, must form a congruency of a kind with the original Thought of love in order to create personal power."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1019.aspx

There's few words in english language that invoke a sense of wonder as the word magic, I wonder with other languages is this similar? This quote talks on where to draw the source of magic from, the base from which it comes from.
The Daily Q'uote for March 12, 2018

"Your scientists tell you that all that there is is made up of particles of energy vibrating at various speeds and creating various energy fields. One such energy field is that in which is contained the spirit of each of you, and when that spirit awakens there is no going back to sleep. Once awake, the seeker must remain awake and alert. The question then becomes, �How can I help this process of awakening along? How can I accelerate the pace of my spiritual evolution?�"

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0207.aspx

"when that spirit awakens there is no going back to sleep"  and no coffee, energy drinks or anything is need well maybe the energy drink of love? Ok that was very cheesy actually prob worse!   sorry i know but I couldnt help it BigSmile
The Daily Q'uote for March 13, 2018

"…When you fail to remember all these things and feel that you have �crashed and burned� in service-to-self-ness, let the dust settle. Take yourself up. And know that it shall be a new day as soon as you forgive yourself for being human. There is never an ending and never a failure to one who is on the path of positive polarity, because every morning is a new life. You may hit the reset button as often as you need to do so."

That is a new one havent heard before, service-to-self-ness   Q`uo being the avid wordsmith.    Its a constant cycle, forgive self and hit reset button, or the meditation button .. let silence wash all away Angel     For there is "never a failure to one who is on the path of positive polarity"!
The Daily Q'uote for March 14, 2018

"There is a spiritual process going on within the life of each of you. It is infinitely complex, intricate and subtle. The outer catalyst comes into your energy field and impinges upon it according to your biases, giving you feelings of discomfort, grief, anger and other seemingly negative emotions.

To the worldly part of your thinking, these emotions seem unfortunate and distasteful. To the seeker within you, however, we would say that such emotions are gifts; they are gifts of a certain type. They are gifts that show you where your pain lies and, more than that, they show you what the pain is hiding. So you take those surface emotions and sit with them and allow them to ripen in your meditation time, continuing to regard those feelings with respect and with gratitude."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0912.aspx

"take those surface emotions and sit with them and allow them to ripen in your meditation time, continuing to regard those feelings with respect and with gratitude"  These emotions are very subtle as the layers of meditation reveal, each acceptance paves the way for more silence.  I think I have quite a backlog from my past!
The Daily Q'uote for March 15, 2018

"Think of yourself not as you see yourself in the mirror but as you feel yourself when you pray for what you most dearly wish. See yourself not as a physical being but as a dreamer, a hoper, a lover of the light, an idealist. See those energies of intention that have nothing to do with the manifestations of the world. This is the beginning of the magical personality: to perceive yourself more truly than you can with the mirrors of the world."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0510.aspx

"This is the beginning of the magical personality: to perceive yourself more truly than you can with the mirrors of the world"
As your beliefs move beyond this word, possibilities open up infinitely. Ahh the power of imagination..  
Magi which is in imagination is termed as one who creates magic in wikipedia..
The Daily Q'uote for March 16, 2018

"Each entity has dignity, integrity and selfhood that is excellent. The voices that try to tear away at that concept of self that sees and respects the self and loves the self are deleterious to the wellness of that integrated mind and body and spirit. And this is why we speak of fear and love, for those voices of fear need to be forgiven and allowed to leave, gently but firmly. When a thought as to one�s unworthiness, foolishness or stupidity comes into the mind, remove it, knowing it is not accurate."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1127.aspx
The Daily Q'uote for March 17, 2018

"�Each student of metaphysics is also a student of magic in the most pure sense, not in the sense of enchantments, ointments, curses and blessings, but in the sense of developing personal power. Enlightenment is the manifestation of focused power given a coherent shape, a degree of desire which one has towards the achieving of spiritual goals."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1019.aspx