Bring4th

Full Version: Daily Q'uote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Daily Q'uote for July 19, 2018

"�The more saturated the awareness of love is the more fullness of health there is."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0102.aspx

That saturation can wash away all concerns, discomfort and be so refreshing Tongue
The Daily Q'uote for July 20, 2018

"�We would note that the habit of meditation on a daily basis creates a very strong background for the seeker who wishes to be more and more in touch with himself and all of his aspects, including his guidance, which is a part of himself. There are many ways to meditate, and we have no opinion as to the best way. For each entity is unique. And for each entity, the best way will be an intimate and deeply personal way.

However you choose to enter the silence, setting your intention shall be your password to that tabernacle that lies within. Your environment may be inside or outside, in the cloister or the forest. We suggest that you seek the silence where you are most comfortable and where you are able to go on a daily basis."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0513.aspx

Important reminder there is no one size fits all meditation method, "here are many ways to meditate, and we have no opinion as to the best way. For each entity is unique. And for each entity, the best way will be an intimate and deeply personal way.", the key is when "you choose to enter the silence, setting your intention shall be your password to that tabernacle that lies within".
The Daily Q'uote for July 21, 2018

"Sometime the true need is for the self to rail and complain bitterly to the infinite Creator, to say, �This does not seem to be a lesson in love at all. This hurts, this is painful, and I don�t like it.� Complaining is allowed, my children, complaining is encouraged. Too much is made of the wonderfulness of the infinite Creator and not enough said about the intimate love of this love itself that engages you in conversation and responds caringly and intricately to the way you speak your experience and tell your story to [it]."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0116.aspx

Haha the first line its so true.. who hasnt had that conversation with the creator within or with self, oh why is this happening to me! Or What is it like this! Or its not fair..  haha or maybe its just me Tongue I was a prime culprit, as a child especially, i loved to winge but that was more to parents not within  Blush  "Complaining is allowed, my children, complaining is encouraged"
Its very comforting to remember "intimate love of this love itself that engages you in conversation and responds caringly and intricately to the way you speak your experience and tell your story to [it]" as acceptance is love..these discussions can help bring that balance within.
The Daily Q'uote for July 22, 2018

"�The odds are good that quite often within the stretch of years of a seeker�s conscious spiritual walk the self will be, again and again, rather frequently out of balance, or shall we rather say, perceiving the self as out of balance, and there is the wishing and hoping for more balance, for more skill in expressing the life in love and in service.

Perhaps our greatest message to you in this regard is: keep walking."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1212.aspx

"self will be, again and again, rather frequently out of balance, or shall we rather say, perceiving the self as out of balance"
Notice the clear distinction here, rather deliberately as it can seem sometimes that one is out of balance but deep down there's always calm its just the surface that it may not be.
The Daily Q'uote for July 23, 2018

"Simply to say, �All things are love and love casts out fear,� is in almost all cases inadequate."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0529.aspx

A simple yet complex quote, the transcripts elaborates by meaning that this may be the case but only once those fears have been balanced each in their own manner.  To open up to those energies of love(4th chakra) as those lower 3 chakras become more balanced flushes out those fears..
The Daily Q'uote for July 24, 2018

"How then should an entity which has found a personal truth, a personal path from the mundane to eternity, express itself in regard to other people? �One may give�presence, simply practicing the presence of the Creator within the self, and allowing the practice of that presence to shine forth so that those of any kind may sense that peace which is not the world�s, that joy which the world only knows as happiness, the palest shadow of joy, of love, indescribable, but quite clearly observable among those who would gaze at the face of one who truly loves. This is your greatest witness, it is your greatest help to your beloved people and to your planet as a whole, for the planet itself responds to self-acceptance, self-forgiveness, and unconditional love. These are metaphysical vibrations as strong in mending the Earth as the pressure of tectonic plates is strong in mending the adjustment of the Earth in catastrophic style."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1230.aspx

So easy to get caught up in this question "How then should an entity which has found a personal truth, a personal path from the mundane to eternity, express itself in regard to other people?"  the exitment that comes with that discovery to just want to share it but its not expressing it in words thats important.. its  summed up as this then elaborated further "One may give�presence". That radiance can be such a beautiful thing BigSmile  An just to hammer it down.. (i love the power invoked by this statement) "These are metaphysical vibrations as strong in mending the Earth as the pressure of tectonic plates is strong in mending the adjustment of the Earth in catastrophic style."
The Daily Q'uote for July 25, 2018

"There is a reason to know and claim that all is well. It is a simple reason. The Creator is love. You are part of the Creator. And you are part of that love. Every humble task that you accomplish is also a spiritually vivid and living task. There is nothing so humble that it does not sing of the beauty of the Creator. The ways of spirit are not the ways of humans. There is no measure for service. All services are equal. If you clean the bathroom with love in your heart, it is as much a service as if you heal or channel or teach with love in your heart and indeed if one who teaches or heals does not have love in her heart, you who clean the bathroom are serving more efficiently, more efficaciously and to a higher degree of beauty."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1113.aspx

I remember when i read this transcript and this paragraph especially was amazing, one I have always remembered Angel A true definition of service?
(07-25-2018, 04:45 AM)Quan Wrote: [ -> ]The Daily Q'uote for July 25, 2018

"There is a reason to know and claim that all is well. It is a simple reason. The Creator is love. You are part of the Creator. And you are part of that love. Every humble task that you accomplish is also a spiritually vivid and living task. There is nothing so humble that it does not sing of the beauty of the Creator. The ways of spirit are not the ways of humans. There is no measure for service. All services are equal. If you clean the bathroom with love in your heart, it is as much a service as if you heal or channel or teach with love in your heart and indeed if one who teaches or heals does not have love in her heart, you who clean the bathroom are serving more efficiently, more efficaciously and to a higher degree of beauty."

I remember when i read this transcript and this paragraph especially was amazing, one I have always remembered Angel A true definition of service?

Beautiful, one of my favorites.
The Daily Q'uote for July 26, 2018

"�The heart chakra does not open and then stay open. The energy body as a whole has a basic vibration, which does not change very much at all. But within that range of vibration, there is constant change, just as there is change in your oceans because of the pull of the Moon. You have inner tides�both daily and at periods longer than a day. Some are cyclical on a regular basis and some are unique to certain phases in your development as a spirit, when you go through dark nights of the soul and the energies in the vibrations changes a bit as you move through challenging times."

And also can see some of these according to your birth day relating to cycles of adept(spiritual), intelligent, physical and emotional
https://bring4th.org/biorhythms/  aim is to simply "be" not matter what but can be useful to have awareness of these cycles among others..
Another useful analogy from transcript that included Q'uo and Aaron, Aaron talked about push of catalyst and the pull back of fear or contraction from it.. both are parts of you so learning to be the observer of both in loving way. Like waves coming in and the water pulling back.

lol. I so love this too. When I was in my twenties and thirties I was all for the grand acts of generosity and love, it was pretty ridiculous. To day, yes cleaning my bathroom or my kitchen with love has nearly me in close ecstasy BigSmile BigSmile
(07-26-2018, 02:32 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]

lol.  I so love this too.  When I was in my twenties and thirties I was all for the grand acts of generosity and love,  it was pretty ridiculous.  To day, yes cleaning my bathroom or my kitchen with love has nearly me in close ecstasy  BigSmile   BigSmile
Lol grand acts yeah i think many of us would start with that mentality, its hard for the intellect to comprehend Tongue  Even to do this i day i find it hard to shake it off!
The Daily Q'uote for July 27, 2018

"The timing, shall we say, of cycles of spiritual living or advancement are as they are because of quite sensitive factors involving the energies of the group of entities moving through third density�As the group populations� biases collectively are altered through what you know as time the timing of the cycles also evolves.

The setting of these cycles is ever liquid and is regulated quite, quite precisely according to every single entity and thought of each entity. This energetic whole has a nascent life which expresses its times of blooming and learning in such and such a way while stars wheel above in the heavens according to your physical sight, the constellations of thought and intention infinitesimally added until a towering largeness and fullness of information has been assimilated. This living entity expresses as a field and this entity�s expressions create the exact timing of the cycles of learning."

"The setting of these cycles is ever liquid and is regulated quite, quite precisely according to every single entity and thought of each entity"
This quote  links to previous quote  why one greatest service is simply being in the moment yes that includes cleaning bathroom, toilet even BigSmile  as it raises vibration( love) of the entire planet and beyond..
The Daily Q'uote for July 28, 2018

"Remember the true magnitude of your infinite self. Remember the impossibility of ever judging a circumstance or combination of feelings in any accurate way, and shed the responsibility for that. You are responsible only as you will yourself to pay attention to that which is before the eyes and then to address that situation, curious to find the most love within the self and the most appropriate way to share that love—first with the infinite One and then with the self and others, looking in times of change for ways to love and ways to be love, and accepting all with a brave heart."

"Remember the impossibility of ever judging a circumstance or combination of feelings in any accurate way, and shed the responsibility for that", notice focus it does not say not to judge, as in this density its such a part of this illusion full of duality...so focus not on stopping that judging or feel its something need to do, which sometimes I admit it does feel like have to judge something Confused .. just accept it is there a part of you, a bias of the personality.
"accepting all with a brave heart", a great  way to end the quote as sometimes it does take much bravery, courage to accept especially from love.
The Daily Q'uote for July 29, 2018

"Shall you wish for a pure heart? Then, inevitably, shall you notice each and every impurity which you perceive in the self. Do you wish to be always the one who offers love? Just as strong as this desire is, so is the strength of your ability to notice unloving acts. And if your desire is to balance being and doing, then you shall surely notice, again and again, that you wish to be given more tools and resources to aid you in combating and working with the self as it is perceived by the self to be acting out of balance.

So those things which concern or worry, like this repetition, are not in our opinion negative, but rather merely indicative of where the energy is within each of you�"

"Just as strong as this desire is, so is the strength of your ability to notice unloving acts" this ties in well with previous days quote about judgement yourself/others, it becomes more and more subtle noticing unloving acts that would not have noticed in the past, which in a way is good as the remainder of the quote talks about perception of being out of balance and desire to remain within balance becomes stronger as you proceed. Thereby "wish to be given more tools and resources to aid you".
The Daily Q'uote for July 30, 2018

"�The most important witness an entity can offer for the one Creator in glory, in peace and in joy, is the manifestation of the self with conscious encouragement of the self in unspoken and uncontrived witness. We expect those who have achieved this much maturity to have chosen a path, and to be able to speak of that path�Secondary witnesses are quite simply those which answer questions which have been asked. When there is a request, there is an opening, a softened spiritual ground, and into this ground it is well that you witness to the extent of your ability as a realized entity, as a user of the language, and as one sensitive to word allergies, if we may put it in that way, which the entities to whom you wish to bear witness may have."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1230.aspx

The quote "practice what you preach" comes to mind, particulary with much more emphasis on practice! As in the process of this the being part will radiate to others and have more impact on other selfs. However as quote suggests when there is on ""opening/request"" words can be spoken but more as ones role of secondary witness.  Haha love this statement "one sensitive to word allergies" not much remedy for those type of allergies Tongue
(07-30-2018, 05:27 AM)Quan Wrote: [ -> ]The Daily Q'uote for July 30, 2018

Haha love this statement "one sensitive to word allergies" not much remedy for those type of allergies Tongue

Hah, if only we could be allergic to allergies RollEyes
The Daily Q'uote for July 31, 2018

"�Prayer could be said to be that tune which, though unheard, is the tune of hope."

The Daily Q'uote for August 1, 2018

"Since the third density is rife with duality and confusion, if not downright chaos, on the part of the entities of humankind which dwell upon its surface, it is only to one who is doing the inner work that there ever appears even the thought of finding a positive choice in a seemingly impossible situation. Yet, that is what each incarnated to do, that is, to find positive choices where none seem to exist, to love the unlovable, to console the inconsolable, to accept the unacceptable and to allow its grip upon the consciousness to loosen little by little, until finally one�s heart does not find it necessary to hold the armor of the past and the future over the vulnerable and naked self."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0224.aspx

Haha love the honesty here  BigSmile "Since the third density is rife with duality and confusion, if not downright chaos,"  That is why this statement is so important "it is only to one who is doing the inner work that there ever appears even the thought of finding a positive choice in a seemingly impossible situation", and how much growth can occur in those situations, sometimes the more impossible the better Tongue 
"one�s heart does not find it necessary to hold the armor of the past and the future over the vulnerable and naked self"  To get to that point it takes such ..(not sure what word to use here!), its one reason probably why Ra talks so much about just silence, naked in the moment no clothes of past or future thoughts to hide in  BigSmile
The Daily Q'uote for August 2, 2018

"The gates to learning the truth open only to those who are able to use the keys. The first key is the silence of meditation. And after the resources of meditation, contemplation and prayer have aided the seeker enough to open the heart, then the choices become those focusing into the universal nature of the self and an archetypical understanding that allows the seeker to have more keys minted and placed in the spiritual grasp."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0830.aspx

The magic of silence  its one word in the english language .. that meaning seems so simple but as learn more truth it expands exponentially
Reminds me of an old favourite Ra quote "The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence."

"allows the seeker to have more keys minted and placed in the spiritual grasp" does a key ring come with that? Perhaps the halo Tongue
The Daily Q'uote for August 3, 2018

"One great goal of each of you within this incarnation is to become aware that you are dreaming and to become able to make the dream of incarnation a lucid and a conscious dream, one that is, in some ways and to some extent, a matter of your choices and your control."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0902.aspx
The Daily Q'uote for August 4, 2018

"Truths come and they go, and they are useful for one person only. Each of you will find some truths to last for years, incarnations; other truths to last a week or a month or a year."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0721.aspx

So easy to get caught up in a truth and therefore think it is a truth for others too but whats more important is assisting each other to find our own truth and the loving acceptance that can come with it.
(08-04-2018, 09:06 AM)Quan Wrote: [ -> ]The Daily Q'uote for August 4, 2018

"Truths come and they go, and they are useful for one person only. Each of you will find some truths to last for years, incarnations; other truths to last a week or a month or a year."

So easy to get caught up in a truth and therefore think it is a truth for others too but whats more important is assisting each other to find our own truth and the loving acceptance that can come with it.

This is extremely important and too often underrated. Truth is subjective within the patterns of illusion. In my opinion of course. Wink
(08-04-2018, 03:14 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2018, 09:06 AM)Quan Wrote: [ -> ]The Daily Q'uote for August 4, 2018

This is extremely important and too often underrated. Truth is subjective within the patterns of illusion.  In my opinion of course. Wink

Patrick thank you for the input, been a number of years ive always been a fan of your posts BigSmile

Hahaha "my opinion of course" nice play on pun there! Ill add to that.. underrated is an understatement Tongue
The Daily Q'uote for August 5, 2018

"Think of yourself as one who appreciates beauty, and appreciate it in yourself. Your desire to serve is a beautiful thing, to be nurtured and encouraged, respected and supported by you whether or not another soul appreciates or supports you and your hopes and your dreams of service."

Hey synchronicity not fair.. although random I feel some of these quotes are flowing from my silly comments as well as actual previous quotes. This one follows on from mention of loving acceptance yesterday.  I nice "pat on the back" encouraging quote,  as "Your desire to serve" is the hallmark of this density and beyond! Angel
The Daily Q'uote for August 6, 2018

"…One key to opening the higher chakras is to be sure that you are getting full power through to the heart from the infinite love and light of the Creator that moves through from the base chakra upwards and out of the top of your head.

If you have issues with sex or love of life; if you find your relationships lacking; if you judge yourself or others; if you find your relationships with your family or your work troubled—all of these things can limit or even stop the flow of energy into the heart. Consequently, always move back with true humility and begin again, each time that you sense that you are being triggered, and that you are closing off, shutting down, and limiting the light that can flow into your open heart."

One of the most freeing things is coming to the realisation that "you are being triggered, and that you are closing off, shutting down", especially that is it even possible and thereby move from that reality of "its just how the dice rolls", and hence comprehending what this even means "limiting the light that can flow into your open heart" Tongue  Its very easy to be caught up in such blockages as these otherwise, "If you have issues with sex or love of life; if you find your relationships lacking; if you judge yourself or others; if you find your relationships with your family or your work troubled"  haha well even being aware, these blockages can be still be common BigSmile So freeing perhaps its more just being aware so blockage may only last a short moment.. 
The Daily Q'uote for August 7, 2018

"Within your density you are specifically guaranteed to be kept off-balance, continuously to encounter situations that baffle and confuse your mind and make it necessary to abandon the intellectual logic and move into the feelings of the heart wherein lies wisdom. There is always the illusion of more negativity by far than positivity, for in the illusion it is often so that loss and limitation cause the spiritual seeker in its pain to do more good work in consciousness than it does during easier times."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0830.aspx

Quote shows why it can be beneficial to be proactive with catalyst, not only waiting for catalyst to potentiate experience,
this comes to mind from Ra:
"as a mind/body/spirit complex becomes aware of the process of spiritual evolution, more and more of the activities of the mind and body which precipitate activity are caused by those portions of the mind/body/spirit complex which are articulated by the archetypes of transformation". 
The Daily Q'uote for August 8, 2018

"�The center of the universe is the center of each entity�s heart. The open heart of the great Self which each self is is that center which is a unity. All of the portions of the Creator, shall we say rather misleadingly, seem to themselves to be in time and space each unique, each separate and each apart. Yet, in truth, the center of the constellations is the open heart. All measurement, all numbering, all ways of detailing and patterning the observed creation fall to dust before the open heart. Love is of a certain nature. The fullness, breadth, depth and height of the nature of love is both revealed and concealed by its visibility and ready accessibility for each self contains this center without distortion within the open heart."

Haha imagine attempting to prove this in science  "�The center of the universe is the center of each entity�s heart." Tongue    An if asked to explain just say the following "the fullness, breadth, depth and height of the nature of love is both revealed and concealed by its visibility"" BigSmile
The Daily Q'uote for August 9, 2018

"…May you be tossed about by experience only a little, only to the extent that you accept with a high and courageous heart. We feel you cry out in this change�s occurrence. We feel the pain within the voices that ask �Why?� and we do not wish to be cold-hearted. Yet, it is the perception of the animal within that change is dangerous, and that mind which is the mind of the second-density animal which carries your consciousness about in this lifetime resists and demands a cessation of change, for it does not have faith, is not self-conscious. Its instinct rules and its intellect rationalizes instinct. Yet, you are not this life-form but another. You are consciousness, and you have accepted partnership with this entity which walks and talks and moves about."

Incredible i actually was feeling this exact way today "…May you be tossed about by experience only a little, only to the extent that you accept with a high and courageous heart. We feel you cry out in this change�s occurrence", and more acceptance the more you can be tossed about BigSmile  Takes such much courage to accept with love whatever happens in each moment! Such much? haha sorry very poor english a first for me .. not Tongue       
The Daily Q'uote for August 10, 2018

"Please consider how long this spiritual journey is, and how infinitely fine the distinctions and the enlightenments become as the Spirit progresses through the densities to gaze at the long view. Not only are you attempting within incarnation to balance the being and the doing, the resting and the acting, but there are millions and millions of your years ahead in which you shall only tighten and magnify the scope of that which you observe, looking always not at what has been gained, but at what there is to do. These lessons, shall we call them, go on forever, until time itself becomes meaningless and spiritual gravity takes over."

Feels strange to even contemplate our true age haha not just our earthly body Tongue It is one of the most reassuring if not the most! Ahh forever..  "These lessons, shall we call them, go on forever" so if ever in a hurry remember this for a hit of patience BigSmile
The Daily Q'uote for August 11, 2018

"The actuality is that that seemingly far away source of unity which love itself is, lies within, so the journey of prayer is a journey from self to the greater Self within, then circling back to form the unending circle between prayer and prayer, that is between the one who prays and the object of prayer."

What treat do we have in the lollie bag today, a prayer quote  perhaps a bad analogy Tongue  "source of unity which love itself is" lovely line, how many movies and songs are proof of that? That is such a third density thing to say  BigSmile I  wonder in fourth density if that ever gets said even just for a laugh!