Bring4th

Full Version: Daily Q'uote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-21-2018, 02:04 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2018, 08:14 PM)Quan Wrote: [ -> ]The Daily Q'uote for October 12, 2018

"�A persistent difficulty in speaking of your matings�is the great variety of motives for inaugurating and sustaining such a relationship. Almost never is it for the reason that is most closely aligned with the actual function and purpose of the mated relationship. Almost never is suffering, hardship and trouble used as the reason for choosing a future partner. And yet, this is the precise experience you wish to share, for your illusion is created in order that you may suffer and learn. That is the purpose of there being an illusion, for self-consciousness must be awakened. The third density begins with a sense of self asleep, and happiness and contentment do little to awaken the soul. It is the interactions with others that bring grief, suffering, loss and trauma which create the opportunities you most cherished before the incarnation.

Thus, it is well to choose the mate you want to suffer with and for the mate you feel will pull and pull as strongly as do you to carry equally the burden of illusion."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1116.aspx

"it is well to choose the mate you want to suffer with" Sounds almost like a tragic romance, how about some cheer Q'uo Wink

Not understanding the implied context of the bolded I had to look further into this channeling.

Wow Q'uan  Wink  thank you for this service.

I found some amazing cheer here. But first to finish that paragraph above.

" Certainly it is well to choose in love, yet, my children, do you think you were given your physical vehicles, as they are, for play? We suggest that in the divine play that is your sexual network of responses, there lies the great wisdom of bonding and creating a reason to consider one particular mate over another. The choices are often too many, for one may seem good, and then another, and then another. And so we observe most sadly that the motives for your mating often include the interest of the physical red-ray center, and often also include desires for benefit. This is service-to-self in orientation, as is an unenlightened active red ray, and will lead to exactly the kind of catalyst for which each in actuality enters into a mated relationship."

I was really amazed to see this stated so clearly.

But the cheer at least for me
"However, we are speaking of something that is removed from the illusion, and that is love itself. For each entity has as its core reality the face of the Creator, the heart of Christ, the mind of love. If you do not see that in your enemy, your mate, or the earth and sky itself, then you must polish your glasses and set yourself to study silence again. Do not be easy upon yourself here."

We need to grasp this especially as a group that follows the Law of One. There is no evil beings.
The christ is at the core of all even if the being itself can't see it or chooses not to.
The perceived lack of love is part of the illusion. Polish your glasses.

and
"Forgive and forgive again. Forgive yourself, forgive any who seem to have hurt you, remembering that you have faulty perceptions if you do not see love in every situation. You have the power to create children of your thoughts, daughters and sons of your heart by what you say and how open your heart and hands are. We ask you to create love. Love one another, my children. Always do what you must with no excuses and no need for recrimination, and always turn your face forward and use what you have learned. This environment which we have called third density is a gift. Every tear, every ache of the heart is precious.

... We are sorry not to have been more helpful, but, you see, we do not speak of right or wrong—we speak of love. And I am afraid that questions of mated relationships in your culture do not usually revolve about the love of which we speak which is not defined by red ray or any ray, but by that which comes through one and is more than one could ever be. For love has the power of infinity, and you who attempt to generate are generating a very finite version which will, as your red ray itself will do, die away.

Thank you Quan  Heart

Thank you for this great gift of insight BigSmile 

"Not understanding the implied context of the bolded I had to look further into this channeling."
Not sure why the bold part, i could only speculate on my mysterious workings.. there will be a meaning to it, though what is it i cannot say Tongue

"I was really amazed to see this stated so clearly"  haha that quote brings to mind some of the dating shows an all the criteria, more polarised service to other one becomes prob find the criteria narrowed down to one very simple word..

Love this statement "then you must polish your glasses and set yourself to study silence again."
They are all great passages you chose, thanks for sharing. Its one area can always do with a bit more insight as not talked about so much.

Nice addition of ' to Q'uan, adds a sophistication to it Smile a name change in order? Maybe ill need permission from Q'uo first..
The Daily Q'uote for October 22, 2018

"We may talk about the terrible distortions of love, we may drag the name of love through the dirt of every battle and war that has ever been fought, we may deprive love of every satisfaction it has ever been given by poet or musician, yet there is not one honest spirit that can deny the palpable effect of love within the life experience."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0110.aspx

" yet there is not one honest spirit that can deny the palpable effect of love within the life experience"  and if you can deny, just wait im sure there will be a nice surprise around the corner BigSmile  
The Daily Q'uote for October 23, 2018

"There is always something in the present moment to spark the heart and engage the passion of a seeker, for there is always a chance for adoration, forgiveness or some expression of the love of the one infinite Creator. This is one thing which we wish to say, for when many things are in doubt about one�s perceptions, it is well to move to the only perception which has a central part in the evolution of spirit."

"it is well to move to the only perception which has a central part in the evolution of spirit" can you guess what that is  Tongue
The Daily Q'uote for October 24, 2018

"Where is there room for fear in a life lived in faith? And if there is no fear, then there is freedom. You see and deplore fear in others. Take it not upon yourselves. Limit not yourselves, but in true humility take upon yourself the yoke of one who serves, and serve in the name of the infinite Creator—no finite creator shall you serve, my children, for why would you? You seek infinity, power, truth and eternal peace, the peace of unity, and all those things are yours only as you manifest them, only as you believe them, thus manifesting to yourself, only as you open your eyes in faith and thus shine not your light, but your greater Self�s light to others. Why should you accept human limitation and lack? You are channels for the infinite Creator and infinite things are your birthright and ours."

"Why should you accept human limitation and lack?" A very insightfull statement, a nice lil present to meditate on  Tongue
The Daily Q'uote for October 25, 2018

"You see, where you put your energy, where you put your mind, is vitally central to your experience. If you begin with an act of faith and say, �I think life is this way and I�m going to live as if it were this way,� then you cast yourself into the midair of faith having no proof of anything but the simple feeling, the knowing, that all truly is well and that the universe does make sense. It is not meaningless, and you are not alone. You are loved, you are needed, you are full of purpose, and you simply need to let go of any preconceived notions as to how that works and simply engage in life to the best of your ability, as a conscious seeker that understands the power of choice, the power of desire, the power of intention. The universe will begin to perceive you as joining the dance."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1113.aspx

"the simple feeling, the knowing, that all truly is well and that the universe does make sense" an then this really starts to occur "The universe will begin to perceive you as joining the dance." maybe not physically, a real dance but more metaphysically Tongue
(10-25-2018, 05:42 AM)Quan Wrote: [ -> ]The Daily Q'uote for October 25, 2018

"You see, where you put your energy, where you put your mind, is vitally central to your experience. If you begin with an act of faith and say, �I think life is this way and I�m going to live as if it were this way,� then you cast yourself into the midair of faith having no proof of anything but the simple feeling, the knowing, that all truly is well and that the universe does make sense. It is not meaningless, and you are not alone. You are loved, you are needed, you are full of purpose, and you simply need to let go of any preconceived notions as to how that works and simply engage in life to the best of your ability, as a conscious seeker that understands the power of choice, the power of desire, the power of intention. The universe will begin to perceive you as joining the dance."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1113.aspx

"the simple feeling, the knowing, that all truly is well and that the universe does make sense" an then this really starts to occur "The universe will begin to perceive you as joining the dance." maybe not physically, a real dance but more metaphysically Tongue

To believe it can be experienced physically as well and to behave as if it would be that way would be the next leap of faith. In my experience, it works Smile
The Daily Q'uote for October 26, 2018

"Most within your culture are aware that heat is a vibration, light is a vibration. Most entities are not aware that all things are vibrations, and certainly it is not a common thought within your Earth plane that qualities, consciousness, essences and energies are vibrations. Indeed, if one could choose one term to describe the manifested world it would be vibration. The first vibration is that infinite Love of the one Creator, and each of you is a system of distortions of that vibration."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0215.aspx
The Daily Q'uote for October 27, 2018

"Very simply put, the goal of the seeker is to become more and more congruent with the undistorted vibration of Love, infinite, universal Love. The Love that creates. The Love that destroys. The Love that is the �I� of you. This Love is not a manifested vibration. The first manifestation of vibration within the outer world which you now experience is light�the photon. And it is from this building block of light that all collections of vibrations and systems of rotation spring , [as well as] all your elements that you have learned go into the making of the various things that you can touch and see. All of these things are systems of vibration."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0215.aspx

"Very simply put, the goal of the seeker is to become more and more congruent with the undistorted vibration of Love, infinite, universal Love."  Use of the word undistorted is very clever, as can often feel when distorted its just a matter of undoing it, accepting.  Oh here i can distorting again ... undistort Tongue  Ahh back again,  rinse and repeat..
The Daily Q'uote for October 31, 2018

"…Again and again, one comes back to the fact that in the illusion you must follow your gifts, know yourself as well as possible, and then share the self as honestly, as lovingly, and as much in accordance with those gifts that you have as possible. In this you shall again and again fail. You shall find that you have said what you would not say. You shall find that you shall allow moments to go by when you wished you had said something but could not find the courage�And when you perceive negativity, see yourself and say to yourself, �I am that also.� For each has that dark side that is so shiningly mirrored for you. And if you see this again and again then that gives one pause for thought. �Why have I invited this? Why did I feel that [I] needed this rasp roughing up the surface of my life? What does this image of myself tell me that I need to know?� For you are that self and the appropriate emotion is always love."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0202.aspx

So get out that mirror and start gazing?  Not a physical mirror a spiritual mirror, yourself Tongue

The Daily Q'uote for November 1, 2018

"�To open yourself in love to those who are disharmonious seems to be an act of folly, and yet let us look at flowers. They open their faces in love to the sun which offers them the light of its countenance and the love of its radiation, and yet they do not withhold their perfume from any being. There is no judgment upon the part of [a] flower as to who shall receive its gifts of beauty."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0720.aspx
The Daily Q'uote for November 2, 2018

"The nature of service to others is such that you will find again and again that you have nothing to offer except your very being. And yet, my friends, if you will investigate the nature of the one original Thought, you will discover that your consciousness, your attention, your sympathy, your compassion, your attempt to understand, is the most precious service you can offer."

[quote='Quan' pid='252753' dateline='1541159331']
The Daily Q'uote for November 2, 2018

"The nature of service to others is such that you will find again and again that you have nothing to offer except your very being. And yet, my friends, if you will investigate the nature of the one original Thought, you will discover that your consciousness, your attention, your sympathy, your compassion, your attempt to understand, is the most precious service you can offer."

[/quote

Wow how timely for me, thanks for sharing these daily.
(11-02-2018, 06:40 PM)hounsic Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2018, 07:48 AM)Quan Wrote: [ -> ]The Daily Q'uote for November 2, 2018

[/quote

Thank you for posting too.  "Wow how timely for me" haha hey no dangling the carrot.. do tell Tongue
The Daily Q'uote for November 3, 2018

"The core of choice is love. There is nothing lukewarm about love itself, and as you refine your choice, remember the power of that with which you are dealing, for you deal with something that has created all that you can see and all that you cannot see. It has created all—from stars to relationships, stones to the concepts of beauty and truth. You would not wish to take such power and toss it casually here and there, a fire hose sprinkled hither and yon upon a town that is not burning. No, my friends, you wish to take something that you sense is at the center of light, that you wish to make the center of your own life. You wish to hone it, to sharpen it, to discover and rediscover the joy of it and to be channels for it, learning more and more about the original Thought as you manifest it to yourself by manifesting it to others."

"as you refine your choice" yep thats the name of the game Tongue
This statement evokes such mystery and fathoms beyond belief " remember the power of that with which you are dealing, for you deal with something that has created all that you can see and all that you cannot see. It has created all—from stars to relationships, stones to the concepts of beauty and truth."
However then a careful reminder of free will here with others "You would not wish to take such power and toss it casually here and there", and a funny throwback to an old early 1900's country reference? "a fire hose sprinkled hither and yon upon a town that is not burning"  sounds almost like another language BigSmile
Late reply; your organs are your filters of reality, your organs are your lenses, or glasses, polish your glasses, means clean your organs.
(11-03-2018, 06:19 AM)Quan Wrote: [ -> ]

[/quote

Thank you for posting too.  "Wow how timely for me" haha hey no dangling the carrot.. do tell Tongue

With the coming of the holidays I can do my best to exercise my presence.... and really be present during those one on one moments with loved ones.
The Daily Q'uote for November 4, 2018

"Each of those within your illusion wishes and hopes for perfect harmony betwixt all, one way or another. It is a universal concept, for it is the birthright of each person of the consciousness of infinite intelligence. The nature of the one original Thought is unity. Therefore, how can any portion of that unity be disharmonious?"

(11-03-2018, 05:32 PM)hounsic Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2018, 06:19 AM)Quan Wrote: [ -> ]

[/quote

With the coming of the holidays I can do my best to exercise my presence.... and really be present during those one on one moments with loved ones.

hounsic, your carrot, that Quan asked for is just lovely....
The Daily Q'uote for November 5, 2018

"�It does not matter what the result of your service is, in terms of your own growth and learning; spiritually speaking, it is important only that your pure desire was to serve. It is, of course, helpful if one uses the tools available to one in order to refine techniques of service so that they are as effective as possible. However, free will is so important a concept that if a service is abrogated, refused or denied, it should be as acceptable to the one who serves as the alternate outcome, that is, that one�s service is accepted, enjoyed and in terms of the illusion, successfully manifested."

Its a fine tight rope to walk sometimes Tongue   "free will is so important a concept that if a service is abrogated, refused or denied, it should be as acceptable to the one who serves as the alternate outcome, that is, that one�s service is accepted, enjoyed and in terms of the illusion, successfully manifested"
sometimes that acceptable part can a be bit murky is service really requested  Confused
The Daily Q'uote for November 6, 2018

"�The Creator speaks in every breath of air that breathes through any entity or sighs through any tree or disturbs any blade of grass."

(10-21-2018, 01:52 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]Love what you are doing here @Quan!

If/when you need any support or replacement, just let me know, OK?

Hey RitaJC,

that's a very kind offer of yours! Just thinking, I have been collecting and re-sharing Ra, Q'uo and other Confederation quotes from different sources on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, L/L's website and so on on a daily basis at https://www.facebook.com/groups/confederation.messages/, but just don't have the time to do so anymore. I thought it was a good idea to have them all in one place, so you could easily search the group for topics or specific quotes... So, you're guessing what I'm aiming at: If you'd feel called to help with that, it'd be very much appreciated, and a huge help!
Heart

-`ღ´-
(11-06-2018, 09:50 AM)Nía Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey RitaJC,

that's a very kind offer of yours! Just thinking, I have been collecting and re-sharing Ra, Q'uo and other Confederation quotes from different sources on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, L/L's website and so on on a daily basis at https://www.facebook.com/groups/confederation.messages/, but just don't have the time to do so anymore. I thought it was a good idea to have them all in one place, so you could easily search the group for topics or specific quotes... So, you're guessing what I'm aiming at: If you'd feel called to help with that, it'd be very much appreciated, and a huge help!
Heart

-`ღ´-

I'm in! Just asked to join the group Smile

Drop me a PM here or on FB to clarify how exactly I could support you, ok?
(11-06-2018, 10:44 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2018, 09:50 AM)Nía Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey RitaJC,

Heart

-`ღ´-

I'm in! Just asked to join the group Smile

Drop me a PM here or on FB to clarify how exactly I could support you, ok?

Wow hows that for synchronicity BigSmile
The Daily Q'uote for November 7, 2018

"The totality of consciousness upon your sphere is so designed as a whole, and one day, within a land which is only a promise to you now, you shall have the consciousness of the whole, you shall see your brothers and sisters as your true kin, and your heart shall not be torn between those you feel you understand and these you do not. Peace shall reign, yet always there is a greater peace; always in the journey of the seeker there is the restlessness which underlies all peace which causes those who seek to go on and on seeking the truth."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0104.aspx

"The totality of consciousness upon your sphere is so designed as a whole, and one day, within a land which is only a promise to you now" ahh the story of oneself Tongue
"there is the restlessness which underlies all peace" otherwise may get to comfortable  BigSmile Can be a nice gentle reminder to continue on the mysterious journey!
The Daily Q'uote for November 8, 2018

"We urge you to go within your mind into each and every corner of consciousness, examining, accepting and blessing every disharmony which your body complex seems to fit you for. Herein is the cradle of destruction: [the human�s]�heart and mind, when the full consciousness of your kind is not acknowledged and disciplined. We do not urge you to behave in what you perceive as a dark or selfish manner, but only to perceive the logic of such behavior. You shall find peace to come more easily when the enemy which is within you is carefully understood."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0104.aspx

"examining, accepting and blessing every disharmony which your body complex seems to fit you for" it can be like a game to discover. fun but quite challenging sometimes  BigSmile   
The Daily Q'uote for November 9, 2018

"The vibration of love is the vibration upon which the planets turn in their courses, the suns rotate in the galaxies ever so slowly to your eyes [as they] climb the heavens. You are a spark of that one original Thought. Advancement in any density can be measured by how near the vibration of your consciousness matches the vibration of the one infinite Creator.

You do not mean to subvert or dilute this consciousness of love. It is inevitable that there will be distortion. There will be a measurable dynamic betwixt the vibration of love and the vibration of your being at this moment. You are seeking to lessen that distortion so that you may avail yourself of the vibration of love and be taken into the waters of that consciousness."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0219.aspx
The Daily Q'uote for November 10, 2018

"�That which you seek can be accomplished in any environment in which your seeking and your desire have value. You can indeed live in fourth density this moment. It may happen to you inadvertently or it may happen to you as a result of the discipline of your mind and your body."

The Daily Q'uote for November 11, 2018

"Feel for a moment the quality of consciousness within you. Feel it filling you; your chest, your limbs, your torso. Feel your heart expand as you focus on this consciousness. Feel the love in that consciousness. This is your basic tool—consciousness itself. It is inevitably true that speaking will confuse you, distract you, seduce you, and whether you are amused or charmed or dismayed by words, they cannot be said to lead you into essence.

Consequently, in order to dwell in the environment of your choice, we encourage contemplation, meditation, prayer or any way that you choose to enter the silence, to come out from the desert to the oasis and go into the tent of tabernacle. For the infinite One is ever awaiting you to companion you, to love you and to empower you for service."

"This is your basic tool—consciousness itself. It is inevitably true that speaking will confuse you, distract you, seduce you, and whether you are amused or charmed or dismayed by words, they cannot be said to lead you into essence. "
 More a short term fix, an entree so dont fill up to much on words as main course is still waiting BigSmile     Or "any way that you choose to enter the silence".
The Daily Q'uote for November 12, 2018

"There are layers upon layers upon layers of experience within manifestation. Sometimes the layers line up in just the right way so that the sunshine is obvious within the self and within the Creation and the self-perceived self is reassured and knows it is on track and doing the work it came to do.

Very often, however, my friends, the layers do not sort themselves out in such a way that the clouds part and that the sunshine is felt and seen. Yet just as clouds on a cloudy day obscure the manifestation of sunlight but not its essence, so too your own perception is that which keeps you from watching yourself come to bloom again and again, in every crevice of your life.

…Yours is the vibration of the sun. Let your light shine—or perhaps we should say, my friends, allow yourself to become transparent to the light that shines through all, illuminating all, articulating all, expressing all. "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0102.aspx

" Sometimes the layers line up in just the right way so that the sunshine is obvious within the self and within the Creation and the self-perceived self is reassured and knows it is on track and doing the work it came to do"
Ah the mountain top experiences to guide the way except unlike climbing a mountain when you reach the top, it can happen anytime Tongue
The Daily Q'uote for November 13, 2018

"When relating self-to-self you may encourage and support the good that you see in another in any way that comes to you, but rest from sharing your opinions except insofar as they seem to spring up in conversation of their own accord.

�It is perfectly fine to share a thought and let that thought drop like a seed on the ground of another�s consciousness. But, like Johnny Appleseed, do not look back when you have dropped that seed. Move on. It is not a concern of yours whether the seed takes root or whether it withers and dies."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0314.aspx

"but rest from sharing your opinions except insofar as they seem to spring up in conversation of their own accord" something that is not always so easy  Confused 
Love the Johnny Appleseed reference, interesting story on wikipedia(that was a while ago..not sure if still there). It all goes hand in hand with the first paragraph, as if you more having opinions springing up from the moment less likely to have much concern over it when that moment passes. Care factor zero Wink