Bring4th

Full Version: Daily Q'uote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Daily Q'uote for November 10, 2017

"�That which you seek can be accomplished in any environment in which your seeking and your desire have value. You can indeed live in fourth density this moment. It may happen to you inadvertently or it may happen to you as a result of the discipline of your mind and your body."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0219.aspx

Any environment it does not matter, not just in a quiet corner when meditating at home.. discpline of mind and body is key however as quote says it can happen inadvertently too.. like a bonus. Im usually like oh wow its like a boost in the moment, sometimes gets me by suprise i notice takes disciple too then to keep in balance rather than get to invovled in it which thne breaks you from the moment.  More you discpline more those boosts come in greater amounts and in more frequency!
Jim posted this quote in his blog today..i really like it thought to post here in case its been missed.. https://bring4th.org/members.php?uid=214&catid=all
"Enjoyed thoroughly this Q’uote from 1987:"

“As the instrument has previously stated on her own accord, we also state that the work of the wanderer is to exchange love in a completely open manner with those entities with which the wanderer comes in contact. All other activities are derivative of this service, for what is one who wanders except one who wishes to serve? The serving may be done in a very humble manner, yet if you serve one entity with purity of intention, it is as though you served the planet in its entirety. The difficulty within your conscious mind is that it does not seem as much a service to love another unconditionally as to form new social organizations or create some consciousness-raising project. We may say that those wanderers who choose these more public and dramatic life scenarios suffer in accordance with the magnitude of loneliness which renown brings. For the wanderer, it is a great blessing to be obscure.” http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1987/1987_1115.aspx

I like his choice! How much I did believe that in the past: "The difficulty within your conscious mind is that it does not seem as much a service to love another unconditionally as to form new social organizations or create some consciousness-raising project" even now although I know its not true I get sucked into that thinking sometimes..but the last line something that I more an more reasonate with as time goes by
"For the wanderer, it is a great blessing to be obscure.”  
The Daily Q'uote for November 11, 2017

"Feel for a moment the quality of consciousness within you. Feel it filling you; your chest, your limbs, your torso. Feel your heart expand as you focus on this consciousness. Feel the love in that consciousness. This is your basic tool—consciousness itself. It is inevitably true that speaking will confuse you, distract you, seduce you, and whether you are amused or charmed or dismayed by words, they cannot be said to lead you into essence.

Consequently, in order to dwell in the environment of your choice, we encourage contemplation, meditation, prayer or any way that you choose to enter the silence, to come out from the desert to the oasis and go into the tent of tabernacle. For the infinite One is ever awaiting you to companion you, to love you and to empower you for service."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0219.aspx
The Daily Q'uote for November 12, 2017

"There are layers upon layers upon layers of experience within manifestation. Sometimes the layers line up in just the right way so that the sunshine is obvious within the self and within the Creation and the self-perceived self is reassured and knows it is on track and doing the work it came to do.

Very often, however, my friends, the layers do not sort themselves out in such a way that the clouds part and that the sunshine is felt and seen. Yet just as clouds on a cloudy day obscure the manifestation of sunlight but not its essence, so too your own perception is that which keeps you from watching yourself come to bloom again and again, in every crevice of your life.

…Yours is the vibration of the sun. Let your light shine—or perhaps we should say, my friends, allow yourself to become transparent to the light that shines through all, illuminating all, articulating all, expressing all. "

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0102.aspx

"Very often, however, my friends, the layers do not sort themselves out in such a way that the clouds part and that the sunshine is felt and seen" Thats when good old friend of patience does well, no matter how i feel i can count on that knowing whatever happens will pass, the sun will rise... oh wait its always there just cant always see it!
The Daily Q'uote for November 13, 2017

"When relating self-to-self you may encourage and support the good that you see in another in any way that comes to you, but rest from sharing your opinions except insofar as they seem to spring up in conversation of their own accord.

�It is perfectly fine to share a thought and let that thought drop like a seed on the ground of another�s consciousness. But, like Johnny Appleseed, do not look back when you have dropped that seed. Move on. It is not a concern of yours whether the seed takes root or whether it withers and dies."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0314.aspx

The great dilemma of service to others "rest from sharing your opinions except insofar as they seem to spring up in conversation of their own accord" its a dance almost treading that fine line of free will sometimes.
I love the Johhny Appleseed reference, is it just me I find it funny.. prob just me Tongue
The Daily Q'uote for November 14, 2017

"�What you seek within your illusion is the quality known as love or compassion and the expression of that compassion or attitude of compassion within the consciousness in such a focused fashion that one polarizes the being so that it is more and more able to accept increased love and light energy from the one Creator, and proceed therefore upon the path of evolution.

The polarization prepares the personality that it might be able to accept the increased energy of vibration in a stable manner without disintegration. The ability to discern the precise manner by which this process is accomplished is a lesson which lies beyond that which you now attempt to learn, and is described by many as that known as wisdom. Those of your peoples within third density who seek the lessons of love do well to gain even a small portion of that lesson, and do not yet reach the quality or lesson of wisdom which allows the clear perception of the white light in its movement throughout all of creation."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0510.aspx

I love how eloquent the description of polarisation in this quote is in the first paragraph.  Next paragraph  "to accept the increased energy of vibration in a stable manner without disintegration"  as i notice myself in meditation more loving I can accept more deeper meditation can be and sustained.. Whereas in past those experiences the self commenting I would have got lost in when feeling that bliss, thereby talking my self out of the experience.  Or I fell for "the cart before the horse" doing the work in meditation without the emphasis on polarisation. I tend to do that approach with learning tho I dive straight into it on the details then step back later on the fundementals..  
The Daily Q'uote for November 15, 2017

"If you are ever to see life in third density as a unified and meaningful experience, you will see it as a creation of ultimate subtlety and yet startling simplicity in which, borne upon the water of the spirit, the frail barks of humankind sail about, some with rudders, some without, in search of many grails, many islands, many native homes. Some wish to go away from everything; some wish to go to the heart of everything. And to each, his or her own journey."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0503.aspx
The Daily Q'uote for November 16, 2017

"It is good to share the vibratory energies of those who seek as we do the one Creator in each aspect. For we, as you, have no greeting but love and light, for there is no impulse but thought and no manifestation but light."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0208.aspx
The Daily Q'uote for November 17, 2017

"Much of the individual identity of each person upon your planetary sphere resides yet within the Logos, the one great original Thought which is love.

Thus, when one says, �It is the Creator�s will,� one is not separating oneself from the Creator. One is rather acknowledging the relationship betwixt the shell of self which serves in an illusion and the core and heart of Self which resides in its true native land, a heavenly home not fitted out with harps and wings, but, rather, filled with light."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0405.aspx
The Daily Q'uote for November 18, 2017

"Yours is not the path of evenness and spiritual perfection. Yours is a path that is full of dimness, confusion and perceived difficulty and suffering. Above all things we would ask you to retain the concept of what is fundamental, spiritually speaking, in this experience. That which is fundamental is the one original Thought which is Love. In a weakened state one has difficulty in reaching out to others in love, reaching to the self in love, and reaching to the Creator in love. However, in this weakened state one is more able to allow the self to be ministered unto by�essences which dwell, irregardless of the surface consciousness within, deeply seated within the unconscious mind."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1112.aspx

I see it as like a video game with difficulty cranked up, the real challenging times can learn much more.. however if you cant in the moment then can always revist that moment in the future in meditation and learn from it then.
The Daily Q'uote for November 19, 2017

"Growth does not lie in reacting to the circumstances about one, but rather in becoming more real than the illusion which you see all about you…

The source of reality must lie within the self, because reality is subjective—as consciousness is subjective. You are the Creator, knowing Itself. You are also a pilgrim on the way to seeking the face of that Creator. Yet, where do you seek? Do you not seek within? Where is buried the life within you that is unaltered, the consciousness that is infinite, the spirit that is eternal, but within your own heart and mind?

Thus, the greatest service which a pilgrim can perform at any time is to be, that is, to be a conscious being, an actor, seeing circumstance as illusion, but illusion rich in spiritual possibility."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0412.aspx
I love this sentence ""Growth does not lie in reacting to the circumstances about one, but rather in becoming more real than the illusion which you see all about you…" The constant reminder I go through to break through the fog of this illusion. For without the fog its just being that matters, standing and let all the fog melt away (wait its not chocolate i mean dissipate) because.... "the greatest service which a pilgrim can perform at any time is to be".
The Daily Q'uote for November 20, 2017

"There are times in every seeker�s life when the Creator is close and the connection is sweet and pure and strong. In dry times it is extremely helpful for the spiritual seeker to remember those times of torrential inundations of the love and the light of the one infinite Creator. It is as though your will were a candle that you keep burning day and night. Sometimes it is not needed because the world is full of sunlight. During the dark night of the soul, however, there is only the candle of your will. Feel that steel core within you of will and focus and let it blaze as the candle in good seasons and in poor."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0524.aspx

Got to love this line "remember those times of torrential inundations of the love and the light of the one infinite Creator", specifically  these words torrential inundations!  BigSmile
The Daily Q'uote for November 21, 2017

"�The qualities which you seek to nurture within your being, those of will and faith to persevere in the seeking of love, are those qualities which discipline the personality in a fashion which allows further seeking and further progress upon the journey of seeking. The process is largely unseen, and not dependent upon the outcome for particular effort or group of efforts within an incarnation that are designed by the seeker as its attempt to polarize in consciousness.

The attempt and the intention are those qualities which further enhance the will and faith and thus the polarization of the being, and it is these qualities that one works upon when one seeks to survive the moments and long periods of disillusionment, confusion, frustration and the various trials that test the entity�s dedication to service and to seeking. And these moments of difficulty are seldom appreciated amongst your peoples as being those times during which the greater work is accomplished."

The last paragraph, something I am grasping onto increasinly as I grow spiritual.. that is to appreciate "moments and long periods of disillusionment, confusion, frustration and the various trials that test the entity�s dedication". It brings to mind simple example of someone walking up a mountain, the strain and tireness of the limbs and mental effort is great to climb to the top and probably regret constantly throughout the climb, why am i doing this! But once on top a feeling of awe and appreciation makes it all worth it, all the hard work was worth it. 
The Daily Q'uote for November 22, 2017

"�The all-compassionate nature of the one Creator�gives in all seasons those qualities of sustenance that will enliven and nourish the spark of consciousness that resides in each portion of the creation, that each spark may in its season grow, ripen, bloom and bear fruit, and provide to those portions of the creation about it the beauty and interrelationship that weaves a pattern of unity, binding all creatures and creations in one Thought of love."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0503.aspx

I especially like this line "provide to those portions of the creation about it the beauty and interrelationship that weaves a pattern of unity, binding all creatures and creations in one Thought of love".
The Daily Q'uote for November 23, 2017

"Let us all turn then to that great light that shines in the darkness of ignorance and chaos which is much of the illusion about you, and seize hold of the central search. Life and death mean very little compared to the song of the present, for to breathe is to sing. Each soft rustle of inhalation and exhalation makes a melody in the ether of creation and sends motes of light in millions of directions with each breath, moving and moving the particles of light. Each intentional prayer is a lovely song and each silence a poem."

"Life and death mean very little compared to the song of the present"
What can be more freeing than embracing the present, more I tread on this path more past and future seems so distant than moment right now. Yet more in moment more im connected to past and future, nice paradox Tongue
Another poetic passage like yesterdays i like it,  very uplifting.  "to breathe is to sing"  "each silence a poem".  "Each soft rustle of inhalation and exhalation makes a melody in the ether of creation ".
(11-23-2017, 05:06 AM)Quan Wrote: [ -> ]The Daily Q'uote for November 23, 2017

"Let us all turn then to that great light that shines in the darkness of ignorance and chaos which is much of the illusion about you, and seize hold of the central search. Life and death mean very little compared to the song of the present, for to breathe is to sing. Each soft rustle of inhalation and exhalation makes a melody in the ether of creation and sends motes of light in millions of directions with each breath, moving and moving the particles of light. Each intentional prayer is a lovely song and each silence a poem."

"Life and death mean very little compared to the song of the present"
What can be more freeing than embracing the present, more I tread on this path more past and future seems so distant than moment right now. Yet more in moment more im connected to past and future, nice paradox Tongue
Another poetic passage like yesterdays i like it,  very uplifting.  "to breathe is to sing"  "each silence a poem".  "Each soft rustle of inhalation and exhalation makes a melody in the ether of creation ".

Where does the air go after one breathes it out? Whence did it come? One can imagine breathing in white light coming from all reaches of the infinite Creation, breath in, then release the breath, breathe out, and imagine the air/light going out to all reaches of the Creation. Feel your connection with all that is Smile to me, this is a prayer/meditation that focuses the heart in love and unity.
The Daily Q'uote for November 24, 2017

"The instinct sometimes is to thrash about mentally attempting to affect the energy state, to bring it into what is seen as a more advanced or acceptable state. Insofar as you can be aware of this tendency, we encourage you to say to the self, �Peace, be still and stay where you are. Abide. Rest. Release the effort to better or improve your situation,� and allow the deep self to open into the consciousness. Allow that essence that is the Creator, that is love itself, to minister unto you. There is no need to thrash or wrestle. There is no need to give sermons to the self. There is no need, in fact, to alter the state you experience. The need is simply to remember love, for all things shall pass but love. Moods shall come and go. Incarnations bloom, wither and die. Love remains."

It makes me laugh " instinct sometimes is to thrash about mentally attempting" for some reason i imagine a shark?  Haha probably a bit overboard.  I did used to do that a lot, great highs from deep meditation to the lows other times when not there and thrashing about to get back there. Now Im much more to the other side of the coin "There is no need to give sermons to the self. There is no need, in fact, to alter the state you experience. The need is simply to remember love, for all things shall pass but love. Moods shall come and go. Incarnations bloom, wither and die. Love remains."  The shift from doing to just being more and more..
The Daily Q'uote for November 25, 2017

"It is often those times of the seeming accomplishment of a goal which one has long sought that seekers look to as a sign of work well done. However, we would suggest that there is little possibility of entities within your illusion ever being able to see with eyes clear enough to know when work has truly been accomplished, and it is those times of difficulty in general which are most valuable to the seeker of truth. Truly, there is no means by which one cannot serve and seek to be of more service, yet it is far better to continue the effort of seeking with great perseverance and without the necessity of counting the return that is most valuable to the seeker within your illusion, for the fruits of your seeking are metaphysical in nature and escape, for the most part, detection by those within your illusion."

'"without the necessity of counting the return that is most valuable to the seeker within your illusion"
A great revelation to me was this but even greater revelation was  seeding that seeking with no expecation of return within my consciousness. Its still growing, and is so freeing.. truly letting go of any care factor when seeking so any moment can be embraced whether its felt as bliss or harship, or whatever it is..
The Daily Q'uote for November 26, 2017

"If you see anything except the face of love, you are having difficulties with perception."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1116.aspx

This quote is big on KISS acronym when talking, standing for.. Keep It Simple Stupid Tongue Something i have challenges with! The stupid part you prob thinking, ha thanks well i meant more the keep it simple!
The Daily Q'uote for November 27, 2017

"The nature of being is such that one cannot know the Creator except by being with the Creator, or, more accurately, perceiving the being of self and Creator as one. This is done only through the surrender of the self to the great Self. Thus, the most efficient use of being is the surrender of that being to the higher will of the greater Self, the greater Being, the greater love, so that these things which the seeker does are channeled through the seeker from an infinite source of compassion and creative love.

The uses of creative love are subtle, and service to others has never been easy to penetrate. What seems to be of service is often not; what seems to be directly not of service sometimes is. What seems to be worth doing, may not be—and vice versa. Creative love has an infinite capacity and patience and may burn long after human energy has given out."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1123.aspx

First paragraph so true just surrender to greater self, does get easier more you listen to the signs. Second paragraph is important as sometimes following heart leads down a dark road  or path that logically may not seem right, but that is necessary to learn what you need further down the road. Often been for me.  Just being the fool, choice card stepping off the cliff and trusting. And also its why catalyst of spirit card is called Faith!
The Daily Q'uote for November 28, 2017

"Who you are is not how you feel, what the condition of your body is, what your bank account is or where you live. More deep ties are those of family, friend and companion. Yet in the end, the seeker stands alone with the truth and each seeker is as infinitely great and potentially infinitely impeccable as that great warrior, the creation Itself."

Taking a lot of work to balance that distortion which I invested so heavily in my "earlier life "Who you are is not how you feel".
Such a power this statement invokes i find? each seeker is as infinitely great and potentially infinitely impeccable as that great warrior, the creation Itself"
The Daily Q'uote for November 29, 2017

"As you learn to work with your own moods without judgment, without reproach, but with love and patience, so you shall begin to learn peace, for peace is not the removal of all that is not peaceful. Peace within is a fruit of regular, repeated, consistent and thoroughgoing willingness to experience the self as the self and to regard it with love, for all things in their time shall certainly occur within you. The best and the hardest of experiences alike shall come to you and flow through you and recede at last. And so the surface shall always be confused to some extent, but it is in the grounds of your being that the work you wish to do shall be done. Be patient in that work. Be quiet when you try to judge. Remember, and refrain. And as you find charity for yourself, so shall you be able to be part of the good in other people�s experience. The peace begins within."

" Peace within is a fruit of regular, repeated, consistent thoroughgoing willingness " it goes from being the odd meditaiton in the corner of quite place at home  to constant focus everywhere whenever possible. and when you dont its sometimes like being a fish out of water Tongue
The Daily Q'uote for November 30, 2017

"May you look upon all things spiritually, which is to say, without prejudice and with humor, for if consciousness delights in one thing, it is itself. May you enjoy and rejoice in your consciousness. May you throw open the door to gladness and creation. May you live in the present moment and be, before, during and after each thing that you do."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0412.aspx

Humour is such wonderfull gift, imagine life without it? Be a bit like a lemon lip,eg picture someone eating a lemon..
The Daily Q'uote for December 1, 2017

"…There is, within the very energy of your body and not simply the body itself, its blood and bones, an essence of Gaia, an essence of Earth, for just as Gaia has given you the water and the chemicals to form a physical body, just so has the energy that comes infinitely from the one infinite Creator moved first to the very center of the womb of the Earth and only thence into your energy body.

Thusly, you are through and through, physically and energetically, a creature of Earth, and as such…you are part of the dance of all that is upon the Earth and in the air and in the waters beneath the Earth."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0127.aspx

Earth or Gaia which i also call her, is there much better examples of loving acceptance than her?
The Daily Q'uote for December 2, 2017

"It is…a prominent feature of the system of third density that creates an environment in which the seemingly separate self, viewing all that lies around him, must make choice after choice of how to see his environment and how to respond to it. In those cases the self is the subject and all other things upon which he looks are the objects.

…The environment offers you all you need in order to discover who you are and how you wish to shape your life's journey. In this journey the subject, yourself, remains separated from the object by that part of the sentence that lies between subject and object, the verb. Ask how one may eliminate the distance between subject and object and we would say to you that it is when the verb used is �love� that the distance between subject and object shrinks"

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0124.aspx
The Daily Q'uote for December 3, 2017

"What you hoped for in the transformational work of Earth was to shift your system of biases to lessen distortion. You wished to come more into balance in an atmosphere and environment in which there was no guidance but faith; no star to steer by but hope; no surety but your own self-confidence that you know who you are and why you are here. It is an efficient design."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0124.aspx
"It is an efficient design." Haha efficent that it almost seems absurd as more awaken more efficient it all seems.. when harkening back to earlier non awaken days of old the foggy windscreen only showed confusion. This cumulative efficiency reveals the true mystery's design in way?
The Daily Q'uote for December 4, 2017

"The way that entities are, that is, the sum total of vibratory patterns generated by the thoughts, actions and feelings of an entity at a given moment are the gifts one gives to the Creator and to the world about him…When your beingness touches in with the tabernacle of the most high and a portion of your consciousness remains in that holy place, then all places are holy; all entities are of the Christ consciousness, and the eyes with which you look at those entities are eyes infinite in their ability to channel the one original Thought of the infinite Creator—love."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0918.aspx

I can just hear this one sentence endlessly.."one original Thought of the infinite Creator—love." Everything i read before it just drops away. Or maybes cause its the last sentence i read Tongue
The Daily Q'uote for December 5, 2017

"We feel that the true selfishness is to choose the path of service to others, and we are not playing with words here. We have found it to be the quicker path, the easier path, and by far the more joyful path. We find the increasing lack of competition to be most satisfying, and the ability ultimately to merge together as one creative, collaborative being infinitely gratifying.

�Therefore, we ask that each self free the self from self-accusations of selfishness. We ask each who feels that another is selfish, to forgive and cease from judging [them], for who knows where the selfishness may lie and who must be forgiven in final accounting. How interesting shall it be, my friends, for each of you to gaze back over the pages of this incarnational experience and find how accurate you were in the many, many times you took your spiritual temperature. We assure you, you are too hard upon yourselves."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0918.aspx

Lol I thought a spelling mistake true selfishness to be service to others, but reading more I understand. The choice seems a no brainer to me.
How amazing will this be "interesting shall it be, my friends, for each of you to gaze back over the pages of this incarnational experience and find how accurate you were in the many, many times you took your spiritual temperature", i feel such excitement reading its a bit strange yet in a good way Wink
The Daily Q'uote for December 6, 2017

"Although yours is the density of choice, yet also is there a level wherein all is one. And each choice that is made is far better served by preparatory time spent in the unitary and unified silence of your own heart, practicing the presence of the infinite Creator and allowing the questions in your heart simply to be so that you and the Creator and the questions with which you come rest all together, loved and loving, Creator known to created, created known to Creator. Each time that you come into this space, move into it with empty hands, for you know not what gifts the silence will bring you. You do not know what beasts, birds, winds and weathers may respond and come to bring you messages, giving eloquence to the silence and hints to the wise."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0204.aspx

"for you know not what gifts the silence will bring you. You do not know what beasts, birds, winds and weathers may respond and come to bring you messages, giving eloquence to the silence and hints to the wise."
Its one gift that never fails to suprise or bring awe, its also a nice slap in the face to sometimes just wake up to the moment or a gentle pat on the back.
The Daily Q'uote for December 7, 2017

"�Within your finite bounds, each of you contains the heavens and the earth and all that in them is. Each of you is all that there is, and all that there is resides within you. How is this possible? It is not possible in a linear world. Of course, we do not believe that any of us lives in a linear world. We see that as a simple illusion, an illusion within a larger set of illusions, and all of these illusions are acceptable and proper and as they should be, not in order to keep people in the dark or confused but in order to express the endlessness of being. For each of you is, within the tiny structure of bone and muscle and heartbeat, the Creator, the created and all that between them is.

So you are infinitely valuable and of infinite proportions and size, and as you approach each other you are as stars that rotate in their orbits so that they come into contact with each other, two incredibly radiant, powerful beings whose effulgence and splendor is beyond description."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0224.aspx

" we do not believe that any of us lives in a linear world"
Can you think past this illusion, rationally i mean? Its like a invisible barrier when I try but then if I do feel (not think) the world being non linear its a deep subtle knowing.