Bring4th

Full Version: The Universe just answered me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Actually, this has been happening one and off...  It's nothing like my Initial Awakening, this time things like Time Syncs and Phosphenes are appearing at such...perfect timing it is, so hard to doubt.

Which is.  Unusual.  I have three things on my mind that I am innately unhappy about in reality.  Abuse, Persona Destruction, and Madness.

In my rantings of undivine proportions, (If there is a spoken word Sin List I am going straight to Satan Heart ) I have asked the universe, told it, condemned it, bargained with it, and now have finally calmed down enough to see.

I asked honestly in tears about a week ago while in bed, I was honestly not in any place to experience syncs, I asked in my long list of endless ranting if this entire setup was on purpose or accident.
BOOM, crystal clear light blue phosphene right immediately as soon as my thought 'accident' was finished, with the following sensation of having been answered.

Just got done with showering, in my shower I had an angry rant, revisiting the concept of the veil, my own anger being its usual self.  Got out of the shower at 11:14, I base my 'balance' on how in sync my time syncs are.  I see 12:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 11:!1 and all of that  every single day, everywhere not just on clocks.  It's my understanding personally (as in for just me) that when I am experiencing them up to 4 minutes off (not 5 like it used to be, me and 4 are buds Heart ) before or after the sync time I"m not balanced as best I can be in an aspect I can be better balanced in (as in I'm not imbalanced severely, I'm just teetering, in one direction or the other)

This knowledge came to me as I passed by the clock upstairs walking out of the bathroom, was at 11:14 right after I had my veil rant.
Which took me a minute as I was walking down the stairs when it hits me!

And then I wasn't so bothered by things like Rape, Torture, and Murder.  Horror and cruelty or subliminally destroying people socially with advertising, radiation, cancer, sadness and all.

What's wrong again?  In my mind, good can now come from any of these, typically it doesn't seem so in plain sight but just on the skin, hidden in plain sight, anything can go anyway.  If one soul rapes another while incarnated, in the afterlife what if they apologize together, and form a new incarnation together learning from their past.
Torture can be similar.  As can Murder, albeit it is totally dependent on each entity but honestly.

We blow up planets, destroyed entire land masses, obliterated ourselves.

And we still forgive and move on.

I think, everything will be okay, because I was told so, through my own intuition.

Does anyone else have similar moments where something so perfectly timed happens, all you can think is the Universe just communicated with you?
I keep seeing 47.
Yup, that's nice you just realized what ALL IS WELL really means. From now on you don't need to suffer from things around you I hope.
(01-11-2016, 02:37 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else have similar moments where something so perfectly timed happens, all you can think is the Universe just communicated with you?

I think it's the case that that feedback (from the Universe) is always there, but it's just a matter of directing attention towards it.
I went through a long time period (from like 2013 - mid 2014) where I very, very frequently saw repeating numbers. Incidentally, it corresponded with a time of great mental/emotional healing.

I still get synchronicities, but they have slowed down greatly. I feel they were simply a reminder of my Eternal nature. IMO as I have healed, I have needed that reminder less and less.

Edit: Got a few synchronicities rapid-fire after posting this. It never ceases to amuse me.

[Image: ZBJqGd]
The Universe interacts on so many levels.

Try denying an aspect of yourself and you can be sure it'll be brought to yourself by the outside world.
(01-11-2016, 03:10 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's the case that that feedback (from the Universe) is always there, but it's just a matter of directing attention towards it.

This. All that is happening in our lives is we are sending vibrations out, and vibrations of equal strength and consistency are being sent back to us. That's it.

It is the ultimate biofeedback mechanism. You look in the mirror, the reflection is displayed. To change the reflection, you have to change what is being reflected. The reflection has no power, except insofar as we see the reflection and by virtue of seeing that reflection, we make a willful change to that thing that is being reflected, thus changing the reflection in the mirror by extension.

In fact, the whole purpose of the mirror is so that we may more clearly see our own distortions.
I guess in the same way dreams can serve different purposes for different people so can syncs bc my mine don't seem to be a case of 'getting feedback that's always there from the universe just bc I'm directing attention towards it' nor a case of 'simply a reminder of my Eternal nature bc I'm in need of this reminder'...

I do have days when I'll get noticeably more than other days but I don't think I've been a day without getting them since I started getting them over a decade ago. No matter my disposition, my attention, my path, or w/e, they're a part of my life. It seems there's nothing I can do to get rid of them; yes, I've tried.

One sync I've been getting recently, that I'm rather fond of, is I'll happen to visit b4 or refresh the "today's posts" link less than 1 minute after something new has been posted. It happened with this thread. I visited b4 for the 1st time of the day on the 9th, near noon, & saw that one had been posted "less than 1 minute ago" then the day after I visited for the 1st time of the day, near 11, & it happened yet again. It's been happening way too much for me not to notice & feel in awe about it.

When composing this post I thought something along the lines of, 'getting syncs often seems to be about nothing but pure luck - for lack of a better word' & then RIGHT after thinking that I read a msg from someone to me that began with, "you're lucky I even..."

I should note: I don't define "luck" the way dictionary does, since I don't believe in coincidences & mistakes & things of that nature.

My question is: are syncs "the universe" interacting with us or is it our subconsciousnesses? On 2nd thought, I guess those are the same thing.