Bring4th

Full Version: The Purest Words You Can Fathom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Through hours, days of meditation, I have this:

NoDark

What are yours?
Through the seconds required to have a thought : Will
"All is well"
Cultivation
The purest words I can think of are "I Am". For me, it defines the essence of consciousness -- the very affirmation of intrinsic existence or beingness.
OmLove
LUX

Infinity

Void

Emptiness

Silence
I totally just realized I made the acronym 'LIVES', that was entirely unintential.
Love is awareness.
Unity/Infinity/Father...
- Eros as its an anagram of rose (Eros - Greek god of love). 

- Turquoise as its my favourite colour and has Q'uo in its centre.
Infinity
Through the rest of the day : Mirror
(01-12-2016, 06:02 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]- Eros as its an anagram of rose (Eros - Greek god of love). 

Eros was actually the Greek God of lustful love, bodily pleasure and procreation. Later Aphrodite appeared who represented divine love and beauty, as opposed to the more primal love and lust that Eros represented. Aphrodite had two forms, one which resembled the nature of Eros, as Aphrodite Pandemos. The other represented divine, royal and refined love, that which permeates and issues forth from the God and Goddess and is equal to agape.
(01-12-2016, 06:02 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]- Eros as its an anagram of rose (Eros - Greek god of love). 

(01-13-2016, 02:04 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Eros was actually the Greek God of lustful love, bodily pleasure and procreation.

Thanks for refining my explanation, Aion. To be honest the word I thought of first was 'rose', however I enjoy looking for anagrams in words and eros was the only conceivable one. I literally went to wiki to look it up as I vaguely remembered it having something to do with Greek mythology. Here is an added snippet from wiki on Eros...

Quote:The term erotic is derived from eros. Eros has also been used in philosophy and psychology in a much wider sense, almost as an equivalent to "life energy".

"life energy" reminds me of this Ra quote...

Quote:The basic pivotal points of each level of development; that is, each density beyond second, may be seen to be as follows: Firstly, the basic energy of so-called red ray. This ray may be understood to be the basic strengthening ray for each density. It shall never be condescended to as less important or productive of spiritual evolution, for it is the foundation ray. - 39.10

Gotta lot a red ray love for the female form!  Tongue

(01-13-2016, 02:04 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Later Aphrodite appeared who represented divine love and beauty

That's interesting...

Quote:In the less sensitized individual the choosing of personally inspirational images is appropriate whether this inspiration be the rose which is of perfect beauty, the cross which is of perfect sacrifice, the Buddha which is the All-being in One, or whatever else may inspire the individual. - 42.15

As an aside, a couple of summers ago I pondered that very statement from Ra bolded above. As I walked to my car after work I glimpsed at a pink rose close to bloom (about half way) and saw the flower of life pattern within its partially spread petals. It momentarily took my breath away!
[/quote]
(01-13-2016, 05:47 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for refining my explanation, Aion. To be honest the word I thought of first was 'rose', however I enjoy looking for anagrams in words and eros was the only conceivable one.  

Actually, thinking a little more on it, if you tried to grab a rose by its stem then it might prove to be a "sore" experience.  BigSmile
(01-12-2016, 06:02 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]- Turquoise as its my favourite colour and has Q'uo in its centre.

That's so awesome! Turquoise is my favorite color too, and now I will be thinking about Q'uo when seeing this color. Thanks, Nocholas! BigSmile
Coalesce
telepathic

connection

SourceOfSources

TruthOfTruths

I AM

(k)No(w)Dark

(k)No(w)Light

Experience

Diversity

Immediacy

InNoCence

Things that make sense is just habitual nonsense
How is NoDark a pure word?
(01-14-2016, 02:58 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]How is NoDark a pure word?

I'm unsure how any word is a pure word.
Forgive. Innocent. Emptiness.
Be me.

(Despite of everything.)

I'll speak in riddles:

Black is a color!?
(01-14-2016, 08:10 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm unsure how any word is a pure word.

THE WISEST SAGE IN THE ROOM HAS SPOKEN.
Yet, she also gave a word.

I think we can all agree that we're not actually talking about the purity of words themselves, but words which reflect some side of ourselves which connects us to our true nature. We are approaching our own pure self by using mirrors. Never truly seeing it, but perhaps catching its reflection.
Lasagna
(01-15-2016, 01:40 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Yet, she also gave a word.

I think we can all agree that we're not actually talking about the purity of words themselves, but words which reflect some side of ourselves which connects us to our true nature. We are approaching our own pure self by using mirrors. Never truly seeing it, but perhaps catching its reflection.

Made me think of what it´s like to combine bathroom mirrors to observe the back of my head...
Being
If the world is in a state of becoming the only way to learn to love all is to learn to deeply love the self for in learning the ways of love of self brings about an intimate understanding of the needs of the self which translates to the needs of others.

and to harmonize with the one infinite further is to accept that within a state of becoming there is no attained perfection otherwise the stage would already be clear and no longer set for growth but rather complacency.

so rather than teach all, it is good if even one person is reached as long as the reaching is sufficiently taught to the full extent. quality over quantity.

No dark is since all comes from love and comes back to love, including any STS that wants to progress beyond 5th density understanding Smile

There is ONLY love and light. All else is illusion.