Bring4th

Full Version: 2006.02.12 Developing the magical personality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I, much like Ankh, was very moved by the Q'uote yesterday and so I read the whole session - which, it turns out, did have a special energy. It was a Q'uo channeling that was done at the end of an Archetype Gathering study retreat weekend! So the question was asked, "How does working with the archetypes to become them help us in the development of the magical personality?" and the answer was so simple...

I've tried to do a write-up but honestly, I can't do the session justice. It's really good and I recommend it to anyone who knows they are dedicated to service. At the end, Q'uo says:

Quote:We are those of Q’uo, and we thank you as well. We thank each. We often have commented on the beauty of a group of people but we have never seen a more beautiful rainbow than the very complex living dance of your joined and harmonized beings. It is a blessed work that you have accomplished in blending your energies, in loving each other without reserve and in seeking together. We assure you that you shall carry with you that blessing, that added stability, and that fellowship as you go forth rejoicing. And so shall we. It has been a very special time.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0212.aspx