Bring4th

Full Version: Ra: The Impure Spirit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:.....That description sounds like us, this humanity, because we are slaves of רע Ra. We are slaves of the unclean spirit that is within us.......The Zohar , this mystical text that explains the Kabbalah to us, is very clear. Only the pure in heart, thought and deed can claim to be free of the spirit of רע Ra, that impure spirit. In other words, we must eliminate the ego. There is no exception to this. Those who have this impure spirit within cannot come into the presence of God.........

Quote:But unfortunately in these times there are many, many teachings, many rabbis, many new age people, many Gnostics , who are teaching methods or theories that suggest that you do not have to dissolve your ego. Many of them teach how to use the sexual energy. Many of them teach about transmutation, Meditation, and astral projection. They may teach about Daath. They may talk about the ego, but fail to deliver the practical knowledge of how to actually eliminate the ego every day, that impure spirit רע Ra remains alive in us. That is a great danger, and it is very sad that so many teachings avoid giving the full knowledge

https://tinyurl.com/hx2wuaa
I think the author is confused. I believe he/she thinks that Ra is Orion STS and that the Law of One is distorted in just one way, the negative path.
[Image: shrug.gif]
Having skimmed through the source, I see no real reason to think they're actually talking about the entity we know as Ra. It's just an old Hebrew word that has the same vibratory formation, since it is, of course, a very basic syllable common to many languages. I mean, it goes on at some length about fornication and how this Hebrew Ra encouraged sexual abuse. They also use "Ra" synonymously with "ego" at another point.

While this is vaguely interesting as theological discussion, I don't see any direct link between it and our Ra and/or the LOO. If there is any connection, it's by way of the Egyptian God Ra, which was a significant distortion of the entity Ra, then distorted further by early Hebrews rejecting/demonizing competing faiths.
Here's what Wikipedia says about the Hebrew word רע (ra): https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%D7%A8%D7%A2 - that it's word sense is bad, evil, wicked.

On the page itself there's a little more explanation:

Quote:The doorway can go two ways. That is why in Jeremiah it says:

“Thus saith Jah-havah, ‘Behold, I set before you the way of life and the way of death.’”

This explains the good and evil (Tob and Ra in Hebrew ) of Daath: the way of life and the way of death. This is a better way to think about good and evil. We tend to think of evil as a guy in a red suit carrying a pitchfork. That idea has nothing to do with reality.

Quote:The Hebrew word רע ra has two letters: ר resh and ע ayin. Resh symbolizes our head, where we have the brain, Adam. Ayin represents our eyes, or how we see and experience. When we fall into the temptation of the serpent, we awaken the Ayin, the vision within the head related to the pineal and pituitary glands. But God is not there. There is no letter for God there. In our head is just Ra: pollution, evil.

(It seems they are referring to Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh, formerly known as Yahweh, or Yehovah, as being our Creator.)

So I can't see any reference to an actual entity there, either, let alone Ra - רע rather seems to represent a kind of personalized evil?

Side-note: A friend just recently wrote to me, referring to the Ra material:

Quote:what a twist in the story would that be if you followed a text that was darkness interspersed, twisted truth ? how interesting would that be .......

And then, this!  Wink

-`ღ´-
I can imagine that since Ra social memory complex is of highest positive vibration, it would be very desired by any negative entity to imprint into the minds of third density who they are trying to sway, to equate that name with something impure, negative and evil. Heck, they even made positive social memory complex Yahweh to change their name!
Dear friends,

Maybe they are referring to something like this:

[attachment=1509]
[attachment=1510]

You can see that the R-Complex in our brain resembles the Eye of Horus.

If I'm not mistaken, Ra has "become" Horus-Ra, or something like that.

It is also said that this is where "ego resides".

So somehow it got to the point that Ra=EGO, and some see that EGO=EVIL.

Kind regards to you all..