Bring4th

Full Version: This is not a density of knowing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it highly probable to experience cognitive dissonance if you believe things Ra has said, because this is not a density of knowing/understanding yet they give understanding? Your brains keep making connections based on what they have said, so this in practice molds a specific type of view of the world which is very susceptible to distorted views. So blindly believing any metaphysical material that has its core in the unknown, is dogmatic by its very nature, and however many correspondences are found in the various materials does not account to knowledge. Is it wise to just remain mundane even though there is an indescribable urge to find and explore 'what is beyond'? Is it optimal to practice the heart in that secular wisdom and love which is not influenced by extraterrestrial beings or higher dimensions? Thank you.
I think Ra does more of giving keys toward remembering what is known over learning to know. If you believe something only because Ra said so, then leave it aside for it did not resonate.

The fool thinks he knows and through being a fool pierce the veil of his mind.

The fool that thinks he cannot know will surely not know.
Verum; your thread title is referencing a piece of Ra, but I think it's worth quoting the entire section, so that perhaps a short snippet doesn't lead to misinterpretation, due to lack of context for the words/sentiment offered.

This is the Q&A:

Quote:61.9 Questioner: This brings out the point of the purpose for the physical incarnation, I believe. And that is to reach a conviction through your own thought processes as to a solution to problems and understandings in a totally unbiased or totally free situation with no proof at all or anything that you would consider proof, proof being a very poor word in itself. Can you expand on my concept?

Ra: I am Ra. Your opinion is an eloquent one although somewhat confused in its connections between the freedom expressed by subjective knowing and the freedom expressed by subjective acceptance. There is a significant distinction between the two.

This is not a dimension of knowing, even subjectively, due to the lack of overview of cosmic and other inpourings which affect each and every situation which produces catalyst. The subjective acceptance of that which is at the moment and the finding of love within that moment is the greater freedom.

That known as the subjective knowing without proof is, in some degree, a poor friend for there will be anomalies no matter how much information is garnered due to the distortions which form third density.

As in all discussions about the nature of 3rd density, and the construction of the physical vehicle that we utilise here, the Veil is of primary importance.  It's the Veil - and the subsequent occlusion and confuscation of the roots of mind which make the catalyst here in 3d it's defining feature.  If we truly knew the roots of our catalyst, there would be no 'choice' as such.  We could see everything, and where it came from.  There would be no possible interpretation that it came from 'somewhere else' - which enables the possibility of interpreting things as separation, ie the negative path.  And likewise, there would be no willful attempt to see things as being of a unitary nature; thus no attempt at positive service.  There would be the divine blissfulness of an eternal 'all is well', and thus nothing at all needs to be done.

I think the 'knowing' being referenced is not about facts or knowledge, which is how many people interpret knowing.  

/ /

(01-15-2016, 11:06 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]So blindly believing any metaphysical material that has its core in the unknown, is dogmatic by its very nature, and however many correspondences are found in the various materials does not account to knowledge.

The unknown is definitely the mysterious, and leads any seeker onwards.  Blind belief is definitely not the domain of any thinking, aware, discerning or astute individual.  Many here have not arrived at Ra via the arts, but the sciences.  Don was a man of the sciences.  There is a precision and an exactitude which is at the heart of this communications.

I think the text of the 106 Sessions that we have can be used as a springboard and a rough map for further personal investigative seekings.  It is by no means definitive.

The self is the object of study.  For if all is One, then the Self is the only thing to study.  

So in looking out at a Unified Creation, if it's seen through the lens or perspective that it is 'of the self', that puts a totally different spin and approach to it.  It changes the fundamental nature of the 'viewing', and subsequently, the 'viewer'.

/ /

(01-15-2016, 11:06 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Is it wise to just remain mundane even though there is an indescribable urge to find and explore 'what is beyond'?

the thing is, we can know, and know things of great value and importance.  It's just that we can't know everything.

I think it's the dichotomy between the lower triad (red/orange/yellow chakras), and the upper triad (green/blue/indigo).  They aren't opposed.  It isn't a case of choosing one or the other.  You can have a foot in both worlds.

Psychic Abilities will develop inevitably as a result of indigo ray work.  You can then get a fair taste of just exactly how much 'knowing' you can handle at that point BigSmile

(01-15-2016, 11:06 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Is it optimal to practice the heart in that secular wisdom and love which is not influenced by extraterrestrial beings or higher dimensions? Thank you.

even though this is '3rd desnsity', and our physical plane overlaps with the 1st and 2nd density expressions of Creation, we are by no means insulated and isolated from so-called 'higher' dimensions.  We are subject to ongoing influence and interaction with such beings.  This is a unified creation, after all.  The Quarantine was only strengthened to the degree that it was because of some overexuberant interference from an overhelpful positive entity/group.

Otherwise, I think it's a misnomer to think that 3d planets exist and operate in isolation from higher density groups - of both orientations.  We all influence each other at each level of Creation.

At the deepest level of influence, the Higher Self is something that can be invited, and that is a being of 6d orientation.

In terms of actual living, everything indeed should be grounded in the plane in which you find yourself.  Disowning (and dissociating) from our physical beingness does no-one any good.  I think, at heart, that was the question you were asking in the OP.

To work with the clay at hand; and to do (and learn) what we came here to learn and do.

There is a great honor and a privilege to having an incarnated experience.
(01-15-2016, 11:06 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Is it highly probable to experience cognitive dissonance if you believe things Ra has said, because this is not a density of knowing/understanding yet they give understanding?

They lay out a set of connections between certain concepts, which they often gave unique terms for.  That is not necessarily understanding until it has been translated into one's own internal symbol structure.

It's like when 100 people watch a movie.  You will get 100 different reviews.  Just read IMDB reviews for any movie that has had a wide release.  Filter by 'love it' and then 'hated it'.  Did these people watch the same movie, have the same exposure to the same stimuli?  I think they did.  And yet the 'understandings' they took away from it were of a vastly different nature.

And likewise, exposing ourselves to any philosophy will generate various (and variable) understandings in each individual.  The understandings do not come from the text.  All they offer is a mapping of concepts and their inter-relationships.  How we choose to restructure those in our own minds, is done on an individual basis.  We can then compare how we understood things by using our own language, and expressing things on a more practical level; as humans to humans, where the conceptual mapping has a much more common symbol set than the one Ra is using.
I can agree with this.  I personally only began 'believing' in the Law of One when I did Work In Consciousness, discovered and experienced the magical circumstance and began seeing Reality differently.

I performed and it happened where nothing should have.  I have proven to myself the Concept of the Law of One is True.

As for everything else attached to that, I've yet to have anything change my reality as much as that one concept did.  In my life and mind, the Law of One is real.

I believe the entire purpose of this place is to learn, not so much love, 4D needs that Love so late 3D turns to either Love or Control going into 4D I'd imagine, but since I know Not for certain any of this, I'll leave it at a single piece of advice.

Dogma is a construct that you have a choice of belonging and interacting with.  I would not call blind faith dogma, just a tool currently on your belt, vs the infinite many tools we touch and put down, belief/dogma is one we can carry with us always.

The dogma/belief or information is not the focus, its what you do with it.  Observe all you want, but not every knick on a tool needs to be nitpicked, you can over observe, its hard, but I think you've put some serious thought into this, More than I maybe.

I turn to Orange Ray now to empower yourself, to remember and realize, you are an entity clad with Tools.  You are in a construct, and it is a tool.

You don't know any of this, but does that change the environment of the situation you are in?  Or does it just change how you interact?

Never forget that Orange Ray asks of us personal responsibility.  Dogma, belief, and information are tools to work with, we must handle them responsibly.

Verum, I personally have a weak Orange Ray, Its my second hardest chakra to balance behind Yellow Ray.  But I find that all matters of interacting with ANYTHING self or not, is integrated into the Orange Ray.  For me, seeing everything right down to the soul body I have as a tool for my consciousness, including my chakras, is invaluable to realizing how we can utilize Orange Ray Personal Responsibility overall to.discover how to amend such things as judgment of info or opinions of facts.

I hope that makes sense...Please ask me to clarify if it isn't Smile
Yes. I see. Thank you for the efforts. I really feel like this: "to the unveiled creator a veiled life is insanity." There is another question I am not sure how to answer myself because I find myself in a tough position. I share deep stuff regularly on Facebook, often practical and sometimes impractical, sometimes influenced by Ra Material but mainly coming from my Infinite Essence. There are those who are active in 'following' me and my posts. So does the sharing of such informations violate their free will? Is it wise to stop posting those super deep things? When I have posted those things, I have gained some reputation for it and with that, many people have asked me for my guidance. In my understanding, all that you ever need appears before you in one way or another. That is to say when I was ready, the catalyst for being able to offer wisdoms and share my compassion for other selves were produced for me and them in reciprocity. So it is a great thing that causality lead me to these situations, but am I still infringing on their free will because sometimes it feels like I am discovering for them rather than letting them discover for themselves. Although I like the medium of Facebook because one has the choice to either read the post or not read it. Do you have any ideas on this? I really appreciate all the effort and energy you offer to write verbose and elaborated texts. Thank you.
(01-15-2016, 12:10 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]I hope that makes sense...Please ask me to clarify if it isn't Smile

Yes, it makes perfect sense even if I did not read all the words you wrote. I simply see with transparency your intention and the vantage point you stand on, and that is enough. Thank you.
This is not the density of understanding, this is the density of unknowing.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We may confirm the good intention of the source of this entity’s puzzles and suggest that it is a grand choice that each may make to, by desire, collect the details of the day or, by desire, to seek the keys to unknowing.
(01-15-2016, 11:06 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Is it highly probable to experience cognitive dissonance if you believe things Ra has said, because this is not a density of knowing/understanding yet they give understanding? Your brains keep making connections based on what they have said, so this in practice molds a specific type of view of the world which is very susceptible to distorted views. So blindly believing any metaphysical material that has its core in the unknown, is dogmatic by its very nature, and however many correspondences are found in the various materials does not account to knowledge. Is it wise to just remain mundane even though there is an indescribable urge to find and explore 'what is beyond'? Is it optimal to practice the heart in that secular wisdom and love which is not influenced by extraterrestrial beings or higher dimensions? Thank you.

The reason this is not a density of knowing is because everything you see in this world is a translation of information.  You look at the world through a sensory system -- a perceptual system.  Therefore, when you see something it is *through* something else.  Much like looking through rose colored lenses, everything is colored by the lens, causing a bit of distortion.  Thus, at the end of the day you can't rely on your outer senses for truth, and instead, have to turn inwards to the heart of spirit.  This is faith.  Faith is not certainty.  The veil is still very much active in the realm of faith.  It is a bit like "wandering" around in a dark room that you were, at one time, very used to traversing in the light.  You have an understanding in your heart of the dimensions of the room, but you can't presently see it, so you're groping about in the dark.  This doesn't mean you can't acquire data.  You may have lost your vision in this dark room but you can still feel about and learn much about it.  You might even converse with beings who can see, within the dark room, and can describe parts you can't see.  But at the end of the day the truth of your reality cannot be ascertained within the illusion, much as our present day science cannot really explain everything relating to the soul (even though the materialists will try to squash any ideology that does not conform to their reductionist notions).

So to summarize, in my opinion what Ra was attempting to convey was that we cannot discern the truth of illusion from within that illusion (or by using the tools of that reality).  The only part of you that exists outside of illusion is your spirit, which is your link to source.  The channel to truth is opened by nurturing one's faith and intuition.

Going back to the previous analogy of the dark room, developing your intuition and faith is like remembering what the room looked like with the lights on.  You still don't "know" exactly where things are, but you have a general idea of what the integrated picture looks like.  Again, you don't see what it looks like.  You don't "know", but you have data which you are measuring up against your intuition, which either resonates or it doesn't.  No doubt there will be distortion, but it is the best map you have.  
(01-15-2016, 12:10 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]I can agree with this.  I personally only began 'believing' in the Law of One when I did Work In Consciousness, discovered and experienced the magical circumstance and began seeing Reality differently.

In the year 2012 I do not think was aware of the Law of One (as the Ra Material), but I started to question everything, even my own existence. I had been exploring various paths of being a 'bad boy', the usual teenager stuff. But then as I understood that path and as I began to relate to those on that path on a deeper level, I was then offered another path very randomly. So one day when I came home from school, I started meditating spontaneously despite having never even considered it. It just felt 'natural'. I often use this as a joke because it represents certain gullible or curious aspects of myself (at that time) and my Higher Self knew them and how to point me towards the light, and that is where I got the influence. Then as I began meditating each day, I found more and more insights and extremely centralized inner peace. Each day I penetrated the veil more and more and it felt so good. But after maybe some months (at the end of 2012), as I regained my spiritual knowledge which was somewhat shallow, I meditated very, very deeply and when I came back from it… I was so enlightened and felt unified with all things, there was so much love radiating outwards that I could not even believe it! At that moment I realized I am all that is and I am the only experience I can ever have (of my own presence). I felt like the luckiest person in the whole world (I was 15 at that time). It was all compassion. Maybe that is what we feel in time/space, constant bliss. After that experience I radiated the STO path very intensely. Then perhaps in 2013 summer I became aware of the Ra Material, and that has resonated with me so much. In 2014 I started developing insightful discernment, understanding of various things (emotional/mental) and application of this knowledge. This helped me in my blue-ray activation, but I was mostly centered in the higher chakras. When I used weed ritualistically to bring down some fine-tune energetics, I felt a perpetual pulse of leaving the physical body or not being in it. Back then I did not understand why this happened and it was pretty frightening. In 2015 I emphasized the energy centers, so I grounded myself to the best of my ability. Now I am learning the hidden secrets of co-creation through will power and faith alone. I aspire to subjectively become a master etymologist, a master lover, a master artist, a master musician, a master in humor, a master of compassion and wisdom, the master of humbleness and the true magus of my own inner worlds. But at the previous moment I shifted to a reality of self-doubt and such, which is why I posted this post. Now I feel that way no more, and I am in a different reality altogether. However, I thank everyone for participating in this discussion because there is much to learn. I hope you enjoyed my story BigSmile
(01-15-2016, 12:45 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]The reason this is not a density of knowing is because...

Great simile and very well said, as usual.
I think the basis of this line of thinking is that the veil stops us from understanding fully. We have to work in faith rather than direct knowledge. It is the working in faith that is a great catalyst which would not be possible without the veil. Once the veil has been lifted we couldn't be a 3rd density being any more since we are consciously aware of the higher densities, in which case we would move onto a higher state of vibrational experience.
(01-15-2016, 11:06 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]So blindly believing any metaphysical material that has its core in the unknown, is dogmatic by its very nature, and however many correspondences are found in the various materials does not account to knowledge.

Correct.

However, your assumption precludes the very real possibility that some entities may simply know things (albeit in semi-to-very distorted fashion) by virtue of the fact that they hail from a density of awarenes higher than 3rd, and that this knowledge may then surface or otherwise percolate into said entity's conscious mind complex at some point or another, whether by spontaneous bleedthrough, momentary parting of the veil, traumatic experience, out-of-body experience, direct ET contact, or a plethora of other means.  

That aside, you do bring up a very important point: the dichotomy between knowing and believing. Belief implies an uncertainty, a suspicion, a vacillation. Knowledge, does not.

Knowledge (Latin: scientia; Greek: gnosis), by its very nature, can only be attained by direct, empirical, self-validating experience. Keyword is worth reiterating here: experience. Anything unverified by experience falls into the wayside of rumor, hearsay, opinion, speculation, superstition and/or confabulation.

This may seem astoundingly discouraging; however, the exact opposite effect is intended here: there should be nothing more uplifting, motivating and invigorating than this very realization. Hence, two of the most important aphorisms (which, despite being about 2 thousand years old, most spiritually-inclined people still don't seem to fully comprehend—let alone put into practice):

1. scientia est potentia (Latin: knowledge is power)

2. γνῶθι σεαυτόν (gnothi seauton; Greek: know thyself)

Has anyone ever learned how to swim or ride a bicycle by just reading a book or online article, watching some YouTube video, or just hearing someone talk about it? No.

Sure, one may learn about the experiences of others (very often subjectively [mis]interpreted by their various cultural, religious or intellectual/emotional backgarounds, biases and limitations), and these experiences may no doubt prove to be quite valuable, especially in terms of their more general or broader implications (e.g. if millions of people are reporting "alien abduction" experiences all across the world, no matter how cognitively dissonant their perceptions may be—same goes for the mounting evidence of OBEs & NDEs accounts—then perhaps it would be logical to conclude something worthy of investigation is going on here, no?).

One can at best be be inspired by the experiences of others. However, an over-reliance on the external (that which is outside one's experiential nexus) will invariably lead to stupefaction of mind sooner or later (in effect, one ends up becoming a pop-science junkie, a conspiracy junkie, a lecture/workshop junkie, or some other type of "junkie" sitting behind a computer screen all day long), as the fact still remains: the entity in question does not know how to swim or ride the bicycle—all it does is read and watch and hear and talk about it.

(And curiously enough, those who talk the most are often those who know the least.)

Therefore: experience is of paramount importance here.

So how does one even begin to experience anything, you say?

One seeks.

And the most valuable seeking is that of the heart of the self. And the greatest aid/tool in this seeking is that of meditation (this cannot be and can never be over-emphasized enough no matter how many times it is repeated ad nauseam). Once that is done (and not without a certain degree of purity of intention and sincere, honest, genuine application), one has opened the gate to experiences of the "paranormal," "metaphysical" and "otherworldy" kind.

One then does not read or hear about it, one knows—not by words, but by direct, empirical, self-validating experience.

Therefore: look up not to self-appointed "online gurus," self-proclaimed "starseeds," and other assorted "spiritual guides" of equally variegated flavour to bequeath unto you their lofty pearls of wisdom—no, look into the mirror.

And no, 3rd density (whether pre- or post-veil) is emphatically not the density of understanding (one does not understand how physics really work, what gravity or electromagnetism is really all about, one does not even understand astronomy, or biology for that matter; no, there's so much one does not understand—you believe you do, but you really do not). These understandings are properly of 4th density.

But guess what? 4th density gotta begin somewhere.
(01-15-2016, 12:11 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]There is another question I am not sure how to answer myself because I find myself in a tough position. I share deep stuff regularly on Facebook, often practical and sometimes impractical, sometimes influenced by Ra Material but mainly coming from my Infinite Essence. There are those who are active in 'following' me and my posts. So does the sharing of such informations violate their free will? Is it wise to stop posting those super deep things? When I have posted those things, I have gained some reputation for it and with that, many people have asked me for my guidance. In my understanding, all that you ever need appears before you in one way or another. That is to say when I was ready, the catalyst for being able to offer wisdoms and share my compassion for other selves were produced for me and them in reciprocity. So it is a great thing that causality lead me to these situations, but am I still infringing on their free will because sometimes it feels like I am discovering for them rather than letting them discover for themselves. Although I like the medium of Facebook because one has the choice to either read the post or not read it. Do you have any ideas on this? I really appreciate all the effort and energy you offer to write verbose and elaborated texts. Thank you.

I agree with you in regards to written word. People may ignore it, read it, or just skim it through. If people then read it, and then think about, and not only that, but that they then ask you questions about what you wrote, or some parts of their lives where they feel puzzled - then you are given opportunity to be of service. You are a human being, just as them, not a golden descendent light from the sky, so I can't see how you would violate their free will? But to be sure, I would preface everything with words like - "in my opinion", or "I think...", or "my understanding is that..." etc.

Also, these people may not have anyone around them to have deeper discussions with, but they have those thoughts which they share with you. Perhaps it is also sometimes easier for them to share their deep thoughts with you instead of people in their vicinity.

Another thing is that I believe that it is necessary to not play any roles, like of knowing everything or being some sort of guru, but be human. To understand that you don't know everything, and when you don't, you tell it to people. To remember that one is learning as much as one is teaching. It is a two ways communication, not one way.

Anyways, I think that you have a golden opportunity there, my friend. And that you should use it! Smile
If we knew, we could manifest something out of nothing.
(01-15-2016, 12:11 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. I see. Thank you for the efforts. I really feel like this: "to the unveiled creator a veiled life is insanity." There is another question I am not sure how to answer myself because I find myself in a tough position. I share deep stuff regularly on Facebook, often practical and sometimes impractical, sometimes influenced by Ra Material but mainly coming from my Infinite Essence. There are those who are active in 'following' me and my posts. So does the sharing of such informations violate their free will? Is it wise to stop posting those super deep things? When I have posted those things, I have gained some reputation for it and with that, many people have asked me for my guidance. In my understanding, all that you ever need appears before you in one way or another. That is to say when I was ready, the catalyst for being able to offer wisdoms and share my compassion for other selves were produced for me and them in reciprocity. So it is a great thing that causality lead me to these situations, but am I still infringing on their free will because sometimes it feels like I am discovering for them rather than letting them discover for themselves. Although I like the medium of Facebook because one has the choice to either read the post or not read it. Do you have any ideas on this? I really appreciate all the effort and energy you offer to write verbose and elaborated texts. Thank you.

It's very hard for another 3D entity to infringe upon the freewill of another incarnated entity just by dispassionately sharing information. Sharing information leading to infringement is what happens when a higher entity gives information that they have from a vantage point that we can't see. Like, Ra telling the group about their past life details would have been infringing upon them. Going to a past-life reader and having them tell you your past lives in not infringement - we don't all inherently trust and believe other 3D entities like we trust and believe 4D+ positive entities.

Nobody discovers spirituality through a meme on Facebook. All you are doing is adding to their layers of experience building up to when they decide to open the door. If people have learned to see you as someone wise or someone that they can trust, that is great. I would not worry that what you are doing is wrong. It would be one thing if you were going to other people's pages and sharing things directly on their page, or sending them messages like "Have you heard the message of Ra??" You are basically just background noise to them as they mindlessly scroll through their feed. If something you say or share jumps out at them and resonates, you are just acting as a messenger on their behalf, but it is not infringement. We are all woken up in little increments by others. Inspiring people is a good thing. I guess if people come to you for guidance, and you do then start pushing the Law of One as gospel, I think that too would be infringing, but I doubt you would do that. Again, the dispassionate sharing of information is the key - nonattachment to the outcome. When you start trying to actively convince someone of something that they just don't even want to hear (or are gullible/desperate enough to eat it all up) - that's when the infringement line gets crossed in that situation.

Quote:17.2 Questioner: Is it possible to help an entity to reach fourth-density level in these last days?

Ra: I am Ra. It is impossible to help another being directly. It is only possible to make catalyst available in whatever form, the most important being the radiation of realization of oneness with the Creator from the self, less important being information such as we share with you.

We, ourselves, do not feel an urgency for this information to be widely disseminated. It is enough that we have made it available to three, four, or five. This is extremely ample reward, for if one of these obtains fourth-density understanding due to this catalyst then we shall have fulfilled the Law of One in the distortion of service.

We encourage a dispassionate attempt to share information without concern for numbers or quick growth among others. That you attempt to make this information available is, in your term, your service. The attempt, if it reaches one, reaches all.

We cannot offer shortcuts to enlightenment. Enlightenment is of the moment, is an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present?
(01-16-2016, 11:33 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]It's very hard for...

Yes.
It is optimal to look to your heart for the truth you will follow, not a set of books. Books are gateways to truth, not arbiters thereof.
About free will infringements, I often felt blocked to access certain things when talking to someone or felt that some information I am aware of should not be shared as it will lessen the power of change for the soul in regard to the work that is sought to be done here.

Some realizations are for one to make for itself, as only then will they truly be sincere.
I really enjoyed your contribution, anagogy!  I think we see things pretty closely, if language is a fine enough measure.

(01-15-2016, 12:45 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]So to summarize, in my opinion what Ra was attempting to convey was that we cannot discern the truth of illusion from within that illusion (or by using the tools of that reality).

Excellently said!  It reminds me of that Wittgenstein quote: "the meaning of the world does not reside in the world".

(01-15-2016, 12:45 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]The only part of you that exists outside of illusion is your spirit, which is your link to source.  The channel to truth is opened by nurturing one's faith and intuition.

There's a passage from A Fool's Phenomenology that makes a similar point from a different angle.

Stephen Tyman, A Fool\s Phenomenology Wrote:Faith is ever but the still point of this turning, churning world I call my life.  That there is the possibility of faith is not just the bread of that life -- it is what is truly living in that life.

It's almost as if the quality of faith is like a torch we pass from octave to octave that imbues the mystery of existence with its appreciable significance.