Bring4th

Full Version: [split] "The dark attacks from the shadow ..."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
"The dark attacks from the shadow, you won't see it until you're aware of it."

The truest "dark attack", you will not see at all. If you choose to "see darkness," may you bear witness to what it means to be confused.

When one becomes aware of one's own "darkness," there shall only be light not a holding onto a lack of it. Unsee the darkness and unsee which denies, "attacks" your existence, for you are.

Mod Note: the line that Adonai is referencing in quotes comes from this post, and served as a split point for this thread.
What do I call it if I can't reference them the way they desire??

Dang guys come on, nitpicky semantics or not, incarnation is a thing, as is darkness, we're on a 3D reality and if you're not okay with me describing something as it is why do we bother discussing this frickin Material?

My entire intent behind that sentence was to point.out darkness, or oh!  I guess that's not a good word to.use!  So negativity, you'll never see frickin negativity if it were up to.that negative entity, they'd affect.you without you ever even knowing it until you become aware, and even then, doubt is a dark/// my bad, 'negative' ally.

I will be over here grumpy and annoyed for the moment, sorry for not censoring myself Adonai, I'm not actually mad at you, just so tired of everything I say getting fucken taking away from the point.

Mostly in my personal real life.
And only sometimes here.  You'd think.I'd be used to it but, the level of wanting to just stop trying at all because it feels like my.everything falls on deaf, blind, mute aspects of everyone is nearing the Red Line.

I guess it doesn't.help I'm always targeting those aspects of people but still.  Read and listen to.listen, not to respond, can we not just say something without someone else nitpicking it the f*** apart?

And also, opinions of darkness should match the opinion of light in MY mind, and they do, OIC is a monster, as per my own.personal understanding, I'm integrating ego, not shedding it.  Your opinion of darkness is ironic.  I find many who quietly subtly assault it with such affirmations as its nonexistence to be the most effected by darkness, the most ingrained in their own dark.denial.

[Debates deleting the above as the below is sufficient]
[Naaah, let the Orange Ray shine, I shouldn't.censor myself in anger as per my own personal ways regards these areas]
[Strikesout for conciseness (because my phone is making editing this post a nightmare and that grammar is atrocious, thanks glitchy keyboard!)]

Please try to realize your view of darkness is your view, we reconcile things differently, why do.we speak as if for all when we only speak for one?
-jumps on computer-

Long story short, "The truest "dark attack", you will not see at all. If you choose to "see darkness," may you bear witness to what it means to be confused."

Was probably the final reconciliation I needed to truly finally see that STS and STO, or Dark/Negative and Light/Positive entities are ALLLLLLLL the same.

I now personally see no singular difference from the two energies beyond their illusive purposeful energetic individuation, by design.  Which is again, illusion.

Thank you for the help in making me realize just how un/confused I am in regards to this world and it's lessons.  I know nothing but have observed many things and my conclusions are all going to the same place.

We're all One.  Peace and Love, give the Dark a break, you can see it coming, and you will notice it once you become aware of it (I am literally confused as to how you deny this and call it of itself, confusion.)  Once it's here, we all shudder at the horror.

I refuse to participate in that shuddering anymore.  I witness good and bad and it is all to the same end.

My God is a Monster and a Lover, just like me.  I am beyond content with myself despite my many shortcomings, I see people push against my opinions and it reminds me of why I'm a monster in the first place, and a lover in the first place.

Please accept my negative energy, it is a god damned gift, if not literally, then, no it is literally, I'm a God damning it before sending it off with good intentions for you to approach as the catalyst it is.

If I must be the bad guy to teach once more, I'm comfortable with that role...
What made you realize that polarity implies that the one same thing is polarized?

Or that we are ALLLLL the same when you were being told over and over that All is One and One is All?

It's actually quite simple; You are the OIC, there is nothing but yourself, all that you perceive as external is in fact your very own reflection.

There's to 2 main jobs for you. 1. Transmuting awareness of our own reflection into undistorted Love. 2. Creating reflection to be understood as self by All and to be understood as Love.
Min.  Your opinion.  Thank you for pushing it.  But not all of the Ra Material is correct for all of us.  I offer my opinion and views, I try not to say this is wrong cause this is right (I fail at this though) .  Its why its always saddening to me when you pick at my posts in any manner.  Why must your reality be mine?  We don't have the exact same Reality, our existences/realities do differ, just as we as persona(lities) differ in a same/difference way.

You speak of Love.
My standards dictate now, for me:  If you want to teach me Love, Show Me It.

Enough is enough.  I put my foot down.  My standards dictate, I doubt you or the OIC or the Universe truly know what love is until you can show it to me.

I made that clear to the Universe, Love abounds in front of me now, not so hidden in plain sight once I made it clear doing so was not proper for me, personally.

Do you understand, Min? What exactly are you trying to help me with?? Because I don't understand.
(01-15-2016, 12:23 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Min.  Your opinion.  Thank you for pushing it.  But not all of the Ra Material is correct for all of us.  I offer my opinion and views, I try not to say this is wrong cause this is right (I fail at this though) .  Its why its always saddening to me when you pick at my posts in any manner.  Why must your reality be mine?  We don't have the exact same Reality, our existences/realities do differ, just as we as persona(lities) differ in a same/difference way.

You speak of Love.
My standards dictate now, for me:  If you want to teach me Love, Show Me It.

Enough is enough.  I put my foot down.  My standards dictate, I doubt you or the OIC or the Universe truly know what love is until you can show it to me.

I made that clear to the Universe, Love abounds in front of me now, not so hidden in plain sight once I made it clear doing so was not proper for me, personally.

Do you understand, Min? What exactly are you trying to help me with?? Because I don't understand.

How can I show you Love when I understand it as an infinite Thought into which we currently dwell.

It lies behind all that you can experience, all of your desires and all of your feelings. It is within the computer you are using, the chair you are sitting on, the people you are interacting with, the whole Earth and everything that is part of it, it is in the Sun the shines upon it and everything beyond within this Creation. There is Light/Love and Love/Light and nothing more.

What I am trying to help you with now seems to be providing the mirror of Gemini, hello I give ideas when I have them.
How can you show me love?  Well, when you hurt someones feelings or continually insult them, whether intentional or not, you could try apologizing.

I'm sorry for getting upset, but I am free to get upset when you keep telling me the same thing over and over that I already am aware of as your continual responses to my posts where I mention the honest existence of what I've come to discover outside, as also being inside.

Why don't you try adjusting your view to fit my own instead of continually trying to pull me into yours?  I already understand your view completely.  I used to, and still agree with you.  This is a perfect example of STS/STO behavior, where regardless of the intent or reasoning, I cannot decipher whether you are telling me because you care about me, or telling me because you care about your opinion which doesn't match mine yet is basically the same thing without the added element of 'ALLLLLL' things ARE the OIC, YOU, and the Universe.

Why does darkness need to be 'dark'?  Calling it negative is a misnomer as I don't view anything anymore as positive or negative and frankly describing it as negative takes away the ability for comparisons.  It's harder to compare Negative to Positive for me, I have an infinitely better time imagining it as Darkness upon varying degrees of a Shade of Light which is anywhere from darker than black to lighter than white.  I call it darkness, I don't view it as dark as in not illuminated or luminescent but as in a label that we've given to describe the placement upon that scale of Light.

All things are Light, scientifically, Darkness is an Illusion, in the complete use of the word, Darkness is actually the Absence of Light (in the context of the LOO you should view the phrase Absence of Light as a 'lower' state of Being or less dense in terms of packedness.)  And the Absence of Light = Dark physically, not so much metaphysically since metaphysically there is no 'absence' of Light, only infinitely lesser gradients of it.

I don't know how I'm supposed to relay these concepts honestly, with how muddied and absolutely horrid the English language is when applied to describing nonpolarity.  I call something dark and explain something, and someone else comes in and says the same thing in a different way while essentially telling me I'm wrong and confused at the exact same time.  And there is nothing actually wrong with that, there is something wrong with me, getting so quickly upset at it.

I'll take the blame for poor communication skills on my part.  I truly do wish I was better at expressing these concepts...  I apologize Adonai and Min, I understand where you both are coming from, I shouldn't be so snappy  :-/
Well I don't believe in apologies, so on a side note think that in any occasions you also wouldn't have to apologize to me other than your own need of it.

I also don't think our views are all that disonant, perhaps more the terming.

Maybe I disagree with your concept of "monster" of which I can understand the view.
Monster is a strong word, but so is Lover.

I felt they were good opposites upon the focus I was oriented in.  And Min, you do realize not apologizing where you now know it'd be desired is a form of apathy?  And beyond that, do you realize that even though you don't believe in something you can still respect it?
Wouldn't apologizing be attempting to learn/teach forgiveness for other-self?

In my understanding all is inherently forgiven, forgiveness is a form of release for self which does not necessarily have to do with other-self.

As such I can write the words but have just told you they'd be lacking of what you seek in them... I do apologize for upsetting you.
A monster is what is distorted by Love into not being harmonized with itself, which then extends to other-selves. So a monster is a Lover as without Love there would be no monster.
It's honestly the thought that counts to me. -shrug-

Thank you.

As for your view of Monster.  You define Monster as something separate, I do not see separation.  We are all things.  Hopefully one day I'll know how to properly explain it in a way as to have everyone understand how I mean.

A Monster to me is that which is the opposite of a Lover, the mental image and context I hope relays imagery of a Lover, one who goes out of their way for another, one who goes out of their way out of care for another, vs one who goes out of their way to harm others, to destroy others.

I see that OIC, the Universe, and I.  Are Lovers.  I see that OIC, the Universe, and I.  Are Monsters.

I forgive, but I still feel the anger.  I am furious, but content with acceptance.  I am sad, but glad to know any of this at all.

I've been putting everything together and even polarity is an illusion.  Darkness...Light.  Feelings and Sensations.  It doesn't matter because I don't know anything, I do it because I feel better doing so.  It's releasing, to realize it is all the same, completely.

I wish...I could share this understanding.  I don't know how.
I'm not sure why you say I defined it as being separate, to me they are a polarized duality of the one same thing and each contains the potential of the other. Cause and effect gives it it's charge as both can only be incarnated by the one same thing.

About the OIC, is it a monster or does it contains infinite intelligence about the thought of being a monster to itself?
The uncertainty of life after death can cause some fear which is of the dark.
Is the OIC a monster for pushing its mystery on us?
(01-16-2016, 12:49 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The uncertainty of life after death can cause some fear which is of the dark.

What are we to the OIC?
(01-16-2016, 01:19 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2016, 12:49 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The uncertainty of life after death can cause some fear which is of the dark.

What are we to the OIC?

Confused and stuck in the illusion.
(01-16-2016, 04:25 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

What are we to the OIC?

What is it that is confused and stuck in the illusion?

What is that to the OIC?
(01-16-2016, 04:30 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2016, 04:25 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

What are we to the OIC?

What is it that is confused and stuck in the illusion?

What is that to the OIC?

Our mind.
(01-16-2016, 11:39 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]What is it that is confused and stuck in the illusion?

What is that to the OIC?

Our mind.

What is our mind to the OIC? Not in term of quality but meaning of being or in relation to.
(01-15-2016, 04:07 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how I'm supposed to relay these concepts honestly, with how muddied and absolutely horrid the English language is when applied to describing nonpolarity.  I call something dark and explain something, and someone else comes in and says the same thing in a different way while essentially telling me I'm wrong and confused at the exact same time.  And there is nothing actually wrong with that, there is something wrong with me, getting so quickly upset at it.

I guess maybe the disconnect is that this is a Service to Others dedicated forum, where we choose to see the light. If you choose to see the darkness, that is fine, but you will come across a never ending hall of mirrors trying to put a positive spin on whatever darkness you see.

Quote:Why does darkness need to be 'dark'?  Calling it negative is a misnomer as I don't view anything anymore as positive or negative and frankly describing it as negative takes away the ability for comparisons.  It's harder to compare Negative to Positive for me, I have an infinitely better time imagining it as Darkness upon varying degrees of a Shade of Light which is anywhere from darker than black to lighter than white.  I call it darkness, I don't view it as dark as in not illuminated or luminescent but as in a label that we've given to describe the placement upon that scale of Light.

This is a pretty good description of the spirit matrix.
Oops, was a little bigger than I thought... but I rest my case.
That's been resized so that it doesn't cause too many issues for mobile browsers.

Also helps with desktop browsing too: so that the text doesn't scroll horizontally forwever Smile
Guys I mean.  I can't list out the entire middle spectrum between monster and lover.

I can sum it all up as one thing upon our 3D Reality.

Light/Love-Love/Light as one.

I use the word Darkness.  As STO goers, I thought you'd all realize I'm using a term but would not describe it as a literal darkness but a form of Light.

What am I supposed to call it my friends?
What is left when all lights go out?
Darkness doesn't exist physically in terms of measurements.

Your question assumed Infinity itself can go out.  Which seems implausible.  So.  You tell me...

And if I'm right about where you're going with this, how am I supposed to explain it then, call it Dark Intelligent Infinity or Darklightness...?
What is the 'lowest' level of light then?
(01-15-2016, 12:23 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Do you understand, Min? What exactly are you trying to help me with?? Because I don't understand.

I defined how I could be tryjng to help you, I think you have a tendency to overcomplexify simple concepts.

Like polarity can be worded in intinite ways but ultimately exists only within the intent which gives either opposite charge to undistorted love. The action/repercution have nothing to do with polarity beyond that to keep a pure intent one needs to learn from what he does or that self can not forgive self and loves less itself because of it.

Polarity is something that was thought of without words, every concept we discuss are what was thought of without words. Polarity is a feeling of self being among other-selves when given choices to make in regard to that fact. Those who call it negative can be those that view themselves as positive, those who call it darkness can be those that view themselves as light. It's simply giving the opposite name of what you attribute to the other most or giving it the attribute you associate it with most. Imo, it is none of these things, words are but vehicles/thought forms that contain images that can create a wordless realization or understanding.

So to me polarity to me is simply a feeling of being self in regards to other-selves in what choices are made. Why? To explore what Love is. Indifference would be to love neither and lack passion to polarize in any direction.
(01-16-2016, 10:10 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]What is the 'lowest' level of light then?

A realm where beings refuse the Love/Light.
(01-16-2016, 10:10 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]What is the 'lowest' level of light then?

I understand that there is no such thing as 'lowest' or 'highest', just Infinite.

Min, I'll think upon your words.  To me polarity in this place is somewhat Insanity to my human mind...  What is asked of Humans to perform is at times, in my mind, utterly immature and unfair as to what they're told this place actually is.  I can't say more than my own immature and unfair being is either calling out from me, or if I'm reflecting it from Humanity.

If 3D is the density of desire.  I fear for what else I desire.

Jade.  I thought about what you said.  I think your post may very well apply both ways.  The beings of light may find themselves in that same room as they try to superficially call darkness what it does not want, and goes against with prejudice of faith rather than goes along with intent of good outcomes.

I notice many here have an imbalance against negativity.  You're teaching 6D concepts here too.  You all will eventually have to face the monstrosity that is your own divine 'dark'ness, the vast infinite tiers of suffering wrought into this Earth and developed inside us all.

I don't look away anymore, too dark is exactly like too bright, hurts to look at.  It is the same thing underneath it all.

STO or STS, Eitherway, both will eventually be brought to reconcile each other.  If you desire to separate yourselves as STO then I totally accept that.  I just wish I could make you see how past a point, STS actions become STO, and vice versa.

I see no differentiation.  Regardless of what Quo or others have said, I personally, and It'd seem some others too believe from experience and observation, sensation and awareness, this same thing I am trying to tell you all.

The Law of One is not about STO and STS, its about Service To One.  Not even All.  Only One.  And most things are services, negative or positive, it is a service.

And it is honesty the.greatest most beautiful understanding I have in my mind.

No matter what, it's going to be okay, even if I'm being brutally gruesomely murdered, if its what they want and I can't stop it, so be it.  Acceptance.  I would be angry but I accept my anger too.  In the end, I hurt, was traumatized, but long run, I'll be fine.  You can't kill consciousness.

You can break its tools though.  And everything being illusory (including Love/Light in place for its Intelligent Infinity equivalent) is a tool.

I hope this helps.  I'll keep trying until someone tells me to shut up lol Heart
Thanks for the patience guys Heart Heart
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6