Bring4th

Full Version: "more speedy development of the spirit complex"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This quote comes from this passage, and refers to Yahwah's intervention that led to the creation/cloning of the human physical 3d vehicle:

Quote:18.18 Questioner: Can you tell me Yahweh’s purpose in making the genetic sexual changes?

Ra: I am Ra. The purpose seven five oh oh oh [75,000] years ago, as you measure time, the changes subsequent to that time were of one purpose only: that to express in the mind/body complex those characteristics which would lead to further and more speedy development of the spiritual complex.

Those physical/genetic changes involved sharpening the physical senses, and investing the mind complex with further characteristics:

Quote:18.19 Questioner: How did these characteristics go about leading to the more spiritual development?

Ra: I am Ra. The characteristics which were encouraged included sensitivity of all the physical senses to sharpen the experiences, and the strengthening of the mind complex in order to promote the ability to analyze these experiences.

And it seems like the first 3d natives on Planet Earth were transplanted from Mars.

Quote:18.20 Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes that Yahweh performed?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, seventy-five thousand [75,000] years ago in what you would call the cloning process.

There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

I am assuming that the template for the 3d Earth Human was actually the 3d Martian Human.  And that was what was cloned.

/ /

In reference to the primary quote:

"the characteristics which were encouraged included sensitivity of all the physical senses to sharpen the experiences, and the strengthening of the mind complex in order to promote the ability to analyze these experiences."

1) sharpening the senses means that one becomes more sensitive/aware to environmental catalyst?  pain/pleasure is felt more acutely?  and then this leads to more 'material/information' to be processed by the mind?

2) the mind becomes more capable in analysis.  So then the data provided by the senses can be processed (ie used as catalyst/feedback) for the mind to come to interpretations.  These interpretations, ultimately, referring how we choose to respond to the other-selves around us.  That is, do we choose to co-operate and work with them, leading to love and harmonization, or do we try to try to form hierarchical structures, where there is luxury at the top, and grinding poverty at the bottom (enslavement, feudalism, kingdoms and royalty).  That, of course, is polarity - which then leads to possible spiritual function/activation.

Ra also offered this on the third density vehicle:

Quote:Consider, if you will, the tree for instance. It is self-sufficient.

Consider, if you will, the third-density entity. It is self-sufficient only through difficulty and deprivation. It is difficult to learn alone for there is a built-in handicap, at once the great virtue and the great handicap of third density. That is the rational/intuitive mind.

Thus, the weakening of the physical vehicle, as you call it, was designed to distort entities towards a predisposition to deal with each other. Thus, the lessons which approach a knowing of love can be begun.

This catalyst then is shared between peoples as an important part of each self’s development as well as the experiences of the self in solitude and the synthesis of all experience through meditation. The quickest way to learn is to deal with other-selves. This is a much greater catalyst than dealing with the self. Dealing with the self without other-selves is akin to living without what you would call mirrors. Thus, the self cannot see the fruits of its beingness. Thus, each may aid each by reflection. This is also a primary reason for the weakening of the physical vehicle, as you call the physical complex.
(01-20-2016, 10:00 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:18.20 Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes that Yahweh performed?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, seventy-five thousand [75,000] years ago in what you would call the cloning process.

There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

I never caught the "there are differences" portion of that Q&A. Any idea on what "differences" mean or apply to?

Perhaps differences in the genetic code between the martian group and the other 15 or so planetary influences now incarnate here? Differences that won't be discovered till further down the road?
(01-20-2016, 10:54 AM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]I never caught the "there are differences" portion of that Q&A. Any idea on what "differences" mean or apply to?

Perhaps differences in the genetic code between the martian group and the other 15 or so planetary influences now incarnate here? Differences that won't be discovered till further down the road?

I read it as "differences between (A) the cloning process as humans currently and speculatively understand it vs. (B) the cloning process Yahweh actually employed". But it is vague and I could be wrong.
Another good point is that Yahweh came back to further the cloning process in Egypt 3600 years ago if i recall and then was replaced with a negative entity who gave moses distorted information before then being replaces once more by the positive. Ra also hint's as Yod Heh Shin Vah Heh coming into incarnation, or Yahweh taking a physical incarnation as Christ.
Very interesting catch. I have some pertinent info to add to your discovery from the same session:

Quote:18.15
QUESTIONER: Can you tell me what these genetic changes were and how they were brought about?

RA: I am Ra. Some of these genetic changes were in a form similar to what you call the cloning process. Thus, entities incarnated in the image of the Yahweh entities. The second was a contact of the nature you know as sexual, changing the mind/body/spirit complex through the natural means of the patterns of reproduction devised by the intelligent energy of your physical complex.

So, the SMC Yahweh cloned the 3rd density version of themselves, incarnated into those vehicles, then bred with the native population. So to put that together with your understanding, Plenum, we are genetically part Yahweh, part Martian, and (presumably) part late-2D Earth hominid.

I can't believe I never caught this.

EDIT: I missed it initially, but it appears we are also part Anak:

Quote:18.20
QUESTIONER: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes that Yahweh performed?

RA: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, seventy-five thousand [75,000] years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

The two six oh oh [2,600], approximately, time was the second time— we correct ourselves— three six oh oh [3,600], approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.