Bring4th

Full Version: Hidden Ra session in dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night I went to sleep at 2am with only five hours to sleep. When I fell asleep and explored la la land, after some time I saw a very, very bizarre and extraordinarily fascinating dream. I will not go into it with fastidious detail, but in the dream I was reading a Ra session which does not exist in this reality. There was only one question and one answer, and the answer Ra gave was super deep! Then I woke up in a sudden burst of epiphany at 4am and laid in my bed, still mentally inhabiting different realities concerning whether I am writing what I just witnessed or not. After shaking myself off from the semi-hypnotizing thoughts I picked up my phone and opened 'notes' and started writing. Now, when I use some terms, I use them vaguely because I wrote it as fast as I could so as not to forget what just happened. So please take what resonates and I would greatly appreciate if you posted your opinions and ideas below. This is what I got.

The Archetypical Mind is more of a story teller than a mind containing specific qualities. The Archetypical Mind is one of contexts. The reason why beings even on the microcosmic level do not create their own distinct realities but follow the plan of the Original Mind, is because their meta-thoughts follow the archetypical patterns of the universal story-telling intelligence which is an infinitely complex matrix of narratives and allegories. Therefore, the Archetypical Mind contains all potential experiences local to the given set of allegories and stories native to it. Nothingness can not contain inherent attributes other than those that it has thought for itself in the process of discovery.

Meta-thoughts are the thoughts of the higher mind which are always aligned with the Archetypical Mind. The basic representation of a meta-thought is an intent that is derived from an emotional impression. These more subtle portions of the creative mind are also aided and assisted by the conscious mind whose thoughts are visible, or observable to the physical mind. Without the Archetypical construct and without the underlying help of the deep mind, you would go insane due to the instability of instantly manifesting unplanned realities leading to torment. However, if the thoughts and intentions of the conscious mind are aligned with the somewhat hidden intentions of the emotional impressions that affects the flow of meta-thoughts, then planned reality is created effortlessly.

If you can perceive a meta-thought and catch it with your conscious mind, then you would possibly witness existences you were not a part of but that dwell in an infinite array of potential realities in the entire reality consensus of the Archetypical construct. These potential existences have to do with possibility/probability vortices.
That little voice in the back of your head.