Bring4th

Full Version: Chief Little Summer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Has anyone else heard of Chief Little Summer and his wife, Warm Night Rain? Late last week, I happened to listen to a reading from one of their books on the Sons of the Law of One podcast that Eddie so thoughtfully shared with us, and I was really impressed.

My intuition went crazy when I heard the podcast -- I was extremely drawn to the material. I ordered the four-part series of books and they arrived today. Something just told me I should check into it and I'm glad I did because I find myself really resonating with the book after just 100 pages. It appears to be some kind of discussion on the Law of One concepts, such as Harvest, Polarity, the STO path, Transition to 4th density, etc while placing a heavy emphasis on specific Kundalini meditation techniques and elaborating on some of the specifics of the Harvest and 4th density existence in general. Granted, I have only read 1/4 of the first of a 4 book series, and at the end I might decide it was a waste of time, but for now it is very fascinating. It has some obvious grammatical errors and odd organization, but overall is well-written in a lucid and unpretentious style.

Anyway, the Ra Material has clearly influenced this work. The vocabulary in "Teachings for the Fourth Density Aquarian" is about 95% verbatim Law of One. There is even a quote from Book I and a reference to L/L Research in Kentucky in the second chapter!!

However, it doesn't say whether the work is channeled or written consciously. It also doesn't say if it is part of some larger program. The source material is listed as "varied" and really seems to be a fusion of Native American spirituality, Law of One material and meditation techniques. Thus far I haven't encountered anything in it that conflicts or contradicts with the Ra Material, though time will tell.

I can't figure out if these guys have a spiritual organization of some sort, or if they are just a publishing house. I can't tell if they are/were involved in a modern Native American tribe or if they are just claiming those roots. Their website doesn't explain very much at all about their bios, and there's not much in the books, either. I found a post here from Wanderer4d who described Chief Little Summer as her spiritual teacher, but not much else was said. I found a few fleeting references on the net, one of which said that CLS had died in January of this year, but located no other info of any real significance. This is odd since these books have been around for almost two decades.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter what the source is or the story behind the people that wrote it, since this work is helping me along my personal path. Nevertheless, I am curious if anyone knows any details about them that could help me understand where they are coming from better. In any event, the Ra Material sets a pretty darn high bar for me, so resonant material is a thrill to find.

Here's a link to Book 1
http://www.piquapress.com/cdd1cov.html

P.S. If I broke any forum rules by referencing another work or posted in the wrong section, mods please feel free to edit or move as you see fit. My reasoning is I am trying to discuss this work in the context of the Law of One as channeled by L/L.

Love to all
Hey Pab,

I also really enjoyed the Sons' podcast featuring Chief Litter Summer and Warm Night Rain when I initially ran across is in 2009. I was also curious about their information source and e-mailed them with my questions. CLS responded that it came through a process of connecting to intelligent infinity. I took this to mean understanding the information while in a meditative state or some state brought on by Native American rituals.
I heard somewhere that CLS passed away recently.
I too heard this on the Sons of the Law of One podcast, and resonated with it, due to it's strong relationship to the Ra Material. Enjoy - would love to hear your thoughts after finishing the first book.
I've just come across this material and the podcast: excellent, and very helpful in rephrasing the Law of One material into a new perspective. CLS states in the material that as we are so close to the harvest some of the rules preventing interference have been relaxed and more contact can be made with people on earth now. Hence, it could be a seperate channelling or maybe a re-write of the LOO material. Either way, it's very helpful.
(05-24-2010, 08:27 PM)Pablísimo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

Has anyone else heard of Chief Little Summer and his wife, Warm Night Rain? Late last week, I happened to listen to a reading from one of their books on the Sons of the Law of One podcast that Eddie so thoughtfully shared with us, and I was really impressed.

My intuition went crazy when I heard the podcast -- I was extremely drawn to the material. I ordered the four-part series of books and they arrived today. Something just told me I should check into it and I'm glad I did because I find myself really resonating with the book after just 100 pages. It appears to be some kind of discussion on the Law of One concepts, such as Harvest, Polarity, the STO path, Transition to 4th density, etc while placing a heavy emphasis on specific Kundalini meditation techniques and elaborating on some of the specifics of the Harvest and 4th density existence in general. Granted, I have only read 1/4 of the first of a 4 book series, and at the end I might decide it was a waste of time, but for now it is very fascinating. It has some obvious grammatical errors and odd organization, but overall is well-written in a lucid and unpretentious style.

Anyway, the Ra Material has clearly influenced this work. The vocabulary in "Teachings for the Fourth Density Aquarian" is about 95% verbatim Law of One. There is even a quote from Book I and a reference to L/L Research in Kentucky in the second chapter!!

However, it doesn't say whether the work is channeled or written consciously. It also doesn't say if it is part of some larger program. The source material is listed as "varied" and really seems to be a fusion of Native American spirituality, Law of One material and meditation techniques. Thus far I haven't encountered anything in it that conflicts or contradicts with the Ra Material, though time will tell.

I can't figure out if these guys have a spiritual organization of some sort, or if they are just a publishing house. I can't tell if they are/were involved in a modern Native American tribe or if they are just claiming those roots. Their website doesn't explain very much at all about their bios, and there's not much in the books, either. I found a post here from Wanderer4d who described Chief Little Summer as her spiritual teacher, but not much else was said. I found a few fleeting references on the net, one of which said that CLS had died in January of this year, but located no other info of any real significance. This is odd since these books have been around for almost two decades.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter what the source is or the story behind the people that wrote it, since this work is helping me along my personal path. Nevertheless, I am curious if anyone knows any details about them that could help me understand where they are coming from better. In any event, the Ra Material sets a pretty darn high bar for me, so resonant material is a thrill to find.

Here's a link to Book 1

P.S. If I broke any forum rules by referencing another work or posted in the wrong section, mods please feel free to edit or move as you see fit. My reasoning is I am trying to discuss this work in the context of the Law of One as channeled by L/L.

Love to all

First time on this site ... not sure how this reply business works. Yes I knew cls and still know wnr. He physically left here January 2010 but he left his extraordinary work for us. If you resonated with Ra, you will most likely resonate with the source of cls. Ra is a Social Memory Complex. cls is an "Transcendental Soul" who consciously connected to an "Infinite Soul" Source. He did not "channel" the material in the 4 Volumes of the Teachings For the Fourth Density Aquarian. His connection with the Akashic Records was unsurpassed. His work was not permitted to be published until consciousness was ready. The Ra Material was permitted as the "Opening Act".

To see that 95% of The Teachings is the Ra Material verbatim is a personal distortion not of this One. Ra would answer specifically on a question but did not offer more than what was asked and the information was limited to the knowledge and curiosity of the questioner. cls gives us much more. I would compare the Ra Material to an introduction to a book while cls gave us The Rest of the Story!
I was excited to find your site recently. Every once in a while, I look up Chief Little Summer's Piqua Press site just to see if there is anything new.

I met the Chief in 2004. He lived in Sarasota, Fl. and did readings for people. When I went to him, I didn't have any idea what to expect. He had been recommended to me by a person who had known him for some years. He was a most remarkable man. He never used the word "I" but instead used "we".

In the back of his book "The Teachings for the Fourth Density Aquarian" is an autobiography that explains that he is a Transcendental Soul that locked into a young boy's body in 1944. It is fascinating reading. And after you spend time with him, you believe it.

In that hour plus meeting with him, he explained all about the Harvest and things I had never imagined. He changed my life. He had the softest, sweetest demeanor and yet seemed huge and powerful. I later recommended him to a friend of mine who was just not on that level. He spoke to her of her immediate future and never mentioned the Harvest.

I have always felt a connection with him. When he passed, I had moved out of Florida and somehow knew to check the obits. where he was listed. I still have the tape that he recorded of our meeting and when I listen to always get something else out of it.

He lived very modestly in Sarasota. I don't think they owned a car but they did love cats. He was a dear man. I am so glad I knew him.

Jan

(05-24-2010, 08:27 PM)Pablísimo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

Here's a link to Book 1

Love to all

I couldn't find the podcast.