Bring4th

Full Version: Multiple Timelines/Jumping Timelines etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this is one of those concepts I've never quite got.  Maybe it was never explained properly to me.  I know that Seth sometimes references Timelines as well.

does anyone have a good understanding of Multiple Timelines/Jumping Timelines?  is it just a reference to time/space type explorations, similiar to a conscious level of dreaming ... but maybe on a collective level, with multiple consciousnesses (ie on a planetary/population level) exploring a divergent choice to see where it goes?  Maybe like in the movie Mr Nobody?  when confronted with an unbearable choice - one choice is explored for it's consequences, and then the other one is also explored ... but neither has actually really 'existed', although the modelling used is extremely real and fidelitous to the real thing?

Steins; Gate was a great anime that played with timelines and jumping timelines.  But in the end, for a 3d mind/body/spirit complex, there is only one real outcome?  The decision that was made in the collective space?

Anyway - it's not something I have a good grasp on.  Any relevant thoughts/insights would be appreciated.  At the current stage, I sort of treat it as 'new agey' - like crystals, psychics, tarot readings - before I had a deeper explanation from a trusted source (ie Ra) to put it on a logical, unified, and consistent ground.

Cheers.
I think each of us has our own timeline, and when we meet other people, our timelines cross. The friend you may know is probably not the same friend you meet at another time, because they're from a different timeline. Unless timelines run parallel.
Big question. Let's see...

So you take a moment in time, a choice really. A choice can have infinite nuances, and all of these realities that stem from each choice exist in perpetuation. When you make a decision, choose which timeline you want to focus on, you create that reality for yourself, and that ripples through the All-mind as it will. Each choice would have different ripples. Each choice is possible. In incarnation, I know for the most part we are only able to act out on one choice at each time, instead of the infinity of choices, which is why what choice we make is so important. This is also why I consider developing the will important, because it allows us to direct our focus on which timelines we want to experience with more accuracy.

So when I think of like the All-mind, say with something like Earth changes. These types of experiences/desires can be implanted in a group's consciousness to focus negative energy on a certain area to where the earth needs to 'expel'/displace it. I think that's one way. I also think that each individual has their own experience of the Earth's infinite amount of timelines as well - sure, there is an agreed upon "main" timeline, but I believe there are deviations, and earth quakes/etc are some of those deviations that I believe exist. So, if you are focused on/looking for "earth changes" (what an odd term, I guess it means all the disasters/etc that happen since we are in "the shift". I'm just using it as an example of something people focus on that can affect the group or the self), you will see them develop. If a whole town resonates with the idea of a tornado wiping them off the map, this may happen. But, other circumstances from other instreamings of choices can affect that, too. But I think a group decision like that (a town deciding such a fate) would be pretty "permanent".

I also think that say, timelines split infinitely when it comes to how/what we say to others, or how we interpret what we read. For instance, how often do we read Q'uo and say "That is exactly what I needed to read/hear even though I just picked a random one!" Well, its randomness was precisely its power - it left room open in the infinity of awareness for Q'uo to use that specific transcript to speak to you in that moment. I suppose what I'm saying is that, while I believe the overall message is the same, that often times when we think we are reading the same say, channeling transcript, there are infinite deviations that can occur not only in how it is transmitted but then again in how it is received. I think it's different for say, the group who is actually actively channeling Q'uo - I think their experience would be more "consensus". But I still think the individual experience is extremely fluid.

This is the main motivator behind what people try to utilize as the Law of Attraction - all realities exist (including the ones where you are rich/famous/ascended already/etc), so that by directing the will one can "pull" themselves closer to that timeline. Sometimes people try to pull themselves to timelines that they are incredibly far away from and give up when success isn't apparent. But I think it's always possible to get somewhat closer to the timeline you are desiring, if you desire a different one.

I definitely believe that in time/space (dreams, meditation, between incarnations) that you are able to explore other timelines. I think only one gets officially "written" - this being the Akashic records, the official recording of events as they are objectively experienced. I would guess that would mean the timelines that had the most collective/emotional investment overall.

Anyway, that's what I got for now, I'm excited to hear what others have to say, it might help me articulate some more concepts that are bouncing around up there re: timelines.
In our timeline, the winner of the $1.5 Billion Powerball died of a cocaine overdose. So anything is possible.
I was curious so I googled that, Gem, and it's not true - but it does show you the power of subjective reality. Now that that "rumor" is alive, for many people's timelines, it is truth! It was a truth for me for a second but google told me it was a hoax. Sometimes ignorance is bliss...

(I wasn't happy that someone died, it's just a gloriously spectacular way to go out in a total fit of hedonism like that)
I guess it's like quantum double slit experiment and quantum eraser experiment.

There is waves of probabilities and observation makes choices take a given outcome in our timeline.
Along the lines of what Min said, also know those types of experiments have shown future events determine what timelines stay manifested and which ones drop out of manifestation.  Or basically the future determines the past.

I think Gemini has it.  In that every infinite instance of a moment is a new/current timeline in a continuum of many timelines like a tree has branches and roots.
If you view time as happening simultaneously, you could say there's just infinite frames of the present moment which is filled by the Observer, potentiating each into a reality of itself.

Timelines are lines of experiences, another dimension of separation. The Intelligent Infinity is the Observer of the unified thought of Infinity which contains all these frames of experience. At our level we could say that we are the OIC perceiving it's own reflection as a facet/focus of it's infinite intelligence, which is yourself.

So Intelligent Infinity possesses intelligence of being yourself but also infinite intelligence of your potential of selfness.
(01-23-2016, 12:29 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]this is one of those concepts I've never quite got.  Maybe it was never explained properly to me.  I know that Seth sometimes references Timelines as well.

does anyone have a good understanding of Multiple Timelines/Jumping Timelines?  is it just a reference to time/space type explorations, similiar to a conscious level of dreaming ... but maybe on a collective level, with multiple consciousnesses (ie on a planetary/population level) exploring a divergent choice to see where it goes?  Maybe like in the movie Mr Nobody?  when confronted with an unbearable choice - one choice is explored for it's consequences, and then the other one is also explored ... but neither has actually really 'existed', although the modelling used is extremely real and fidelitous to the real thing?

Steins; Gate was a great anime that played with timelines and jumping timelines.  But in the end, for a 3d mind/body/spirit complex, there is only one real outcome?  The decision that was made in the collective space?

Anyway - it's not something I have a good grasp on.  Any relevant thoughts/insights would be appreciated.  At the current stage, I sort of treat it as 'new agey' - like crystals, psychics, tarot readings - before I had a deeper explanation from a trusted source (ie Ra) to put it on a logical, unified, and consistent ground.

Cheers.

I believe that all possible timelines are "real" and being explored by some aspect of consciousness.  The thing I realized about intelligent infinity a while ago is that it explores *ALL* possibilities.  That is infinity.  Everything has always existed, and always will.  It is sort of like the philosophical question: if god is all knowing, what is the difference between knowing what a given reality would be like down to the most minute detail, and the reality actually existing?  The answer: none whatsoever.  Therefore, all realities are real.

As far as "jumping timelines"?  I think we are doing it all the time, but on an extremely minute level.  We are all constantly diverging from one another and joining other versions of our personalities that are of similar vibrational nature.

When I say we "are creating our reality".  I mean all of it.  Every last detail.  The thing is, most of that creation occurs below the threshold of conscious awareness as we are vibrating in true color yellow which is a relatively unconscious vibration (relative to the one unified conscious infinity).

So can I shift into a completely alternate reality with a different version of plenum that is a complete a**hole?  Yes, I could, if I had extraordinarily good control of my consciousness.  But massive reality changes require massive changes in consciousness.  Beliefs, especially core beliefs, are not easily changed.  Partly because our subconscious minds *resist changes* as part of its very structure (reality changing all willy nilly all the time is not real conducive to sanity at our level of consciousness) to help reduce chaos by reducing choice.  Thus, most timeline shifts are gradual and minute in nature.  Most of the really wacky microscopic quantum fluctuations cancel out as you zoom out to the macroscopic level, which empirical science will attest to.  Of course, there are exceptions.  If something big seemingly occurs you can bet your bottom dollar a bunch of beings collectively got together at some level and deliberately programmed that consciousness shift into their reality.  If you've ever seen post hypnotic suggestions affect a deeply hypnotized subject after they've awakened, you've seen the basic mechanism at work.  Certain events will trigger a collective cascade of thought in humanity and what we call world events are manifested.  It is conceivable that some souls might decide such an event is not beneficial to their evolution and they will ride a different current of temporal momentum into a completely alternate timeline.

So bottom line: you are the one infinite creator coalescing every event you experience about your consciousness. There are no boundaries to creation except those we have imposed on ourselves for the sake of a given experience.
if reality is a crystal, is it a single termination or part of a cluster?
Can a single termination not be a micro-Cluster?

What if everyone experiences a different form or type of mannerism of timelines?

Why must it always be 'this way' or 'That way' and not both?
(01-23-2016, 09:19 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2016, 12:29 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]this is one of those concepts I've never quite got.  Maybe it was never explained properly to me.  I know that Seth sometimes references Timelines as well.

Cheers.

So can I shift into a completely alternate reality with a different version of plenum that is a complete a**hole?

I am an a**hole at times.
I discussed timelines with a friend yesterday under the guidance of good old marijuana.

From what we perceived confusion creates timelines, widening the spectrum of possibilities, fractalizing the experience of yourself. Then the higher you vibrate, the more you can potentially resonate with yourself from other-timelines which would allow the ability to coalesce your experiences.

Also had the interesting thought of what happens if you polarize negatively within some close timeline(s) and positively in this one and others and how the struggle (inner fight within the soul) is worked out.
(01-24-2016, 05:38 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2016, 09:19 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]

Cheers.

So can I shift into a completely alternate reality with a different version of plenum that is a complete a**hole?

I am an a**hole at times.

Hey!  Me Too!!

Oddly enough my Mom remembers things I do not, and swears them to have happened.  If I've jumped timelines, Would we be aware of it?

Has anyone seen the ending to Bioshock Infinity?  Where traversing timelines consciously results in being assimilated into the new reality resulting in not noticing the change at all until it, itself, is pointed out?
The movie The Lathe of Heaven deals somewhat with timelines. I like the older one better.
What he dreams becomes reality, and nobody except him and a therapist know any difference.

I'm an a-hole by giving the silent treatment. When someone wants to argue with me, I just stay quiet.
(01-26-2016, 06:27 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Oddly enough my Mom remembers things I do not, and swears them to have happened.  If I've jumped timelines, Would we be aware of it?

Has anyone seen the ending to Bioshock Infinity?  Where traversing timelines consciously results in being assimilated into the new reality resulting in not noticing the change at all until it, itself, is pointed out?

The mandela effect is what you would call it (look it up), but its a slippery slope when people think theyve jumped timelines just because they swear they remember a fact differently to what happened.
I can't recall any details but I swear I remember some facts differently from my mom.
(01-26-2016, 11:32 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I can't recall any details but I swear I remember some facts differently from my mom.

Same here.  I doubt I'm jumping tim--
http://mandelaeffect.com/major-memories

Now I'm sure this is not what is happening heh.  Memory is a fragile thing, people thought Bugs Bunny was a part of Sesame Street as one example of how Memory does not stay absolute as time passes.  At least, not Human Memories as the Brain Recalls and Stores them.

But regardless, I could see how this could be, and some of the examples on the website worked for me too.  It's really fascinating how this might work on a Collective Consensus level, but as you said, it is definitely a very...very slippery slope.
I like to look at realities, and timelines more specifically, as simply experiences existing in the universal mind.  These experiences are all the choices that may exist.  In this infinite field of experience, you are standing at a specific place.  Many roads (timelines) of experience sprawl out before you, and behind you.  You choose which roads you travel down.  Sometimes we are limited by our lack of perception of the roads available to us.  Not everybody travels down the same road.  Some of the roads are well disguised.  However around sixth density the roads all start to merge together, so the end path is more or less fixed and predestined, but the timeline you take there is not.

I think what initially disturbs people about infinite parallel realities is their attachment to being a unique personality in time and space.  If there are an infinity of "you's" are you still unique?  I would say yes, since there are no truly redundant realities as every reality is slightly different.  But even if that is not enough to assuage someone's insecurity, we are the one infinite creator and we are exploring all experiences.  What could possibly be more unique than that?  I look at personalities as kind of a "frequency" or "flavor" of consciousness.  There may be other versions of yourself, but they are of a similar "frequency".  As you proceed away from your version of reality, the frequency gradually changes until the point where you would no longer identify the frequency as your personality anymore.

As we create our realities from a spirit level, we automatically are pulled into realities that reflect our energy imbalances since what we experience just reflects who we are, what we think about, and what we believe.  The process is deceptively natural and the illusion that this is "just how things are" in this reality is easy to believe in, which serves to cement our consciousness in a seemingly solid and stable reality.  But I think as we become more developed, and especially as we move into higher densities, we will begin to see that events/timelines are just like rooms you move in and out of, and the importance is placed more on what general type (we might even say "ray") of experiences you choose to focus on, than the specifics of who, what, where, and why.

It is funny also how you can think of experience in different ways, like: are you moving into experiences, or are experiences moving into you? This question helped me to understand that consciousness doesn't move anywhere, ever, it just changes focus. Location is part of the overall illusion, albeit a convincing one.    
Just yourself being fractalized.
(01-27-2016, 09:08 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Just yourself being fractalized.

This gives me a great idea for a book when factoring in Simultaneity too!  Thank you BigSmile

Man, we should be happy conscious time travel isn't a thing, could you imagine every instance of yourself meeting every instance of yourself?

It'd be like a God split into Infinity just trying to make separation possible when there isn't any at all.

Does that mean Timelines can merger too then? Unity wise...It'd make sense.
(01-26-2016, 06:27 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Oddly enough my Mom remembers things I do not, and swears them to have happened.  If I've jumped timelines, Would we be aware of it?

I think this is possible. Here is a good example, though.

In context of your post, it made me assume that your mother possibly remembers "a******" things you did that you don't remember? I'm not sure if this is true or not, but it's often called "gaslighting" when someone lies to you (consciously) to convince you of something you did/didn't do. This is something common in abuse situations (again, not saying this is you, just extrapolating with this example). One person has one example of events, the other person has another. I think this is totally possible and totally possible for people to remember things in such different ways, or experience them in such different ways, or even to retroactively change events on their timeline, if they believe it enough. I just mention gaslighting because the slippery slope does come in when someone is using this to abuse/manipulate/confuse/control you. I still think they can choose to believe in their reality fully, but if they are jumping timelines in their reality to affect you in a negative manner, it should be recognized and disarmed.

I don't think we notice the subtle, day to day, moment to moment changes - I think we are constantly "jumping" timelines. I think of it as more of a personal thing than "I'm on this timeline/she's on that". It's more like, you're on the timeline where your mother has a faulty memory and the same for her with you. I think timelines can cross and overlap, and diverge, but I think we're basically all on our own timeline.
Simultaneity would make that make sense.

Gaslighting huh?  My mom IS guilty of doing that, perhaps that's why she never remembers things the same way when we have people over >.>

I do think we all have our Timeline's' that are infinite technically, in both parallel and perpendicular ways with Splitting and Merging happening across various Timelines.  Resulting in some Timelines having now 'false' memories of actual events that did occur but have since 'dropped out' of manifestation upon a merger with another consensus reality or a split causing a parallel/perpendicular timeline to occur.  The question is how is this basis assumed?  What defines the consensus reality that something does and does not happen?  Is it linked purely to that person who is effected in consensus?

Time is an interesting hidden in plain sight phenomenon.  How would one describe physically the occurrence of Time Occurring?  I always viewed it as Motion, movement is Time occurring, stillness creates a Grounding in Motion which allows one to better connect to that which incited all Motion at all.
A transcript of my conversation on this topic a year and a half ago with my guides:

Could I ask you about alternate realities?
That is an excellent question. Alternate realities overlay yours like layers in a layer cake. There is interpenetration, to some extent, as there is among all apparent boundaries in this Universe for that is a fundamental part of its design. Alternate realities are not necessarily distinct from yours; they are metaphors, that is the truth, for the music of existence which consists of many simultaneous tunes overlaid together in perfection. Thatis the truth. What else do you wish to know?

Are there realities where scenarios that have not been potentiated on the Earth that I know have been potentiated?
yes, indeed, and there are many, many, many of these. It is not exactly 'all possibilities' that applies here, but rather, a vast number of possibilities. We will get to the question you are now asking in due time, so please have patience with us, [Stranger]. That is the truth. The aspects of your reality which you consider fixed and immutable, such as the length of your day and year, the color of your sun are in fact simply illusions concealing a deeper wholeness of being, as you well know. That being wishes to manifest itself in as many ways and opportunities as possible, and exploring only one chain of events would be too limiting for it. that is the truth. So alternative branchings are created and then explored much like yours. Because the vibrational similarity or frequency signature, shall we somewhat inaccurately say, is similar across similar branches, the resonance is high and sometimes events are misallocated to the wrong branch, temporarily, and thus the cycle continues unabated, that is the truth. However, when a branching has been fully explored, it is merged back into the main branch, that is the truth. How does it happen, you ask, if the branch diverges so far away from its original set of circumstances? We do know, but we cannot describe it in a way comprehensible to third density mind and point of view. It just does, and we humbly ask that you accept this particular point on faith. You are correct, there are not ultimately many Earths floating around in the layer cake we have described, but they are all possibilities of this one Earth which eventually recombine, as do all things in this Universe, into one image that once again resolves itself singly. That is the truth. Now, on to your question about different [Stranger]s having distinct and contradictory perhaps existences on these multiple planes. That indeed does happen, and is actually a fascinating phenomenon. These are all aspects of your larger self, [Stranger], not in the sense of the One Infinite Creator whom you know and love, but your larger self as [Stranger's soul identity] - correct, the intermediate level, shall we say. So there is no fundamental difference between incarnating sequentially on one planet in one chain of events comprising a reality layer, and incarnating perhaps simultaneously, but not always so, on alternative Earths where various events have or have not taken place. that is the truth. All are apparent separations of a larger, unified and exactly timeless self into parts which take on, very temporarily, their own limited identities and then subsequently recombine and benefit from each of the other parts' experiences.

What else do you wish to know?
When I heard the GPS say, very faintly, a different destination than the one that was programmed in, was that a blending of reality layers?
[What happened was this - I was driving down a highway and, at the exact spot where it would do so if I were going to another destination to which I sometimes travel, I heard the GPS voice say, with perfect clarity and in the exact same voice but more faintly, that I should take the next exit - but the GPS in the car was actually programmed for a route that would have me remain on the highway, and the display continued to show that.]
That is incorrect, [Stranger]. That incident which we know quite well represented a blending of events across time, but within the same reality chain, that is the truth. You heard an echo of a future experience taking place. It is another example of the permeability that is intended to serve as a consistent reminder that all barriers are ultimately illusory and meaningless, and that all is always One Unified Whole, that is the truth.

How many parallel earths are there at this particular time?
Time is not a meaningful concept when you begin discussing alternative realities, [Stranger]. They are simultaneous but not governed by a single clock, such that you can identically compare year x and month y and time z between the two. They are concepts in the mind of the Infinite Creator, concurrently running programs if you wish, somewhat inaccurately, to describe them as such.
(01-26-2016, 09:00 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]From what we perceived confusion creates timelines, widening the spectrum of possibilities, fractalizing the experience of yourself.

To add to this, the veil acts as a prism.
I think of the Universe like a computer, running simultaneous parallel programs.
Another good book on timelines (other than Seth stuff) is Frederick Dodson's Parallel Universes of Self.
(01-28-2016, 02:01 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Another good book on timelines (other than Seth stuff) is Frederick Dodson's Parallel Universes of Self.

I've read that, but it didn't work for me.
Gem, I remember that, and I thought I remembered it doing something for you - all your clocks got wonky, and other stuff happened. You were just trying to pull into a timeline that is really, really, really, really, really far away, the one where anthro beings are real on earth. You didn't make it that far, but I do think you pulled yourself somewhere closer to that one.
(01-28-2016, 05:20 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Gem, I remember that, and I thought I remembered it doing something for you - all your clocks got wonky, and other stuff happened. You were just trying to pull into a timeline that is really, really, really, really, really far away, the one where anthro beings are real on earth. You didn't make it that far, but I do think you pulled yourself somewhere closer to that one.

Well, I've given up that dream. I'd better settle for the reality I am in, so it doesn't get too crazy. This universe just isn't meant for cartoon physics.
Pages: 1 2