Bring4th

Full Version: Putting ones life together after criminal proceedings.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would apperciate feedback and possibly personal experiences of what you've been through and what it was like to put your life together after you've been released from prison.

I would also like good links and lists of informative sites, I'm looking at being able to make choices for my own again soon and would apperciate help and possibly options on what to do once I'm free again.

Best wishes.
I've been to jail before. Since then I've stayed on my meds and stayed out of trouble. But I could so easily be blackmaled and sent to prison that I don't know what I'd do.

But my meds keep me out of trouble.
Would you like to share what's happened so we have a better idea how to help you?
You can talk to nice cops as friends and family. They will never shine their badge nor gun. The best cop is an off-duty cop.
About 3 years after my time in jail, I had to file for mental disability. I can't comprehend computer programming languages that well now so I can't work in my chosen field.