Bring4th

Full Version: What does Ra look like?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody else wonder what Ra looked like when the SMC appeared in Egypt and South America?
(01-24-2016, 07:48 PM)cloud Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody else wonder what Ra looked like when the Social Memory Complex appeared in Egypt and South America?

Maybe this:

[Image: light_body-1.jpg]
6.4 Ra Wrote:I am Ra. I am, with the social memory complex of which I am a part, one of those who voyaged outward from another planet within your own solar system, as this entity would call it. The planetary influence was that you call Venus. We are a race old in your measures. When we were at the sixth dimension our physical beings were what you would call golden. We were tall and somewhat delicate. Our physical body complex covering, which you call the integument, had a golden luster.

In this form we decided to come among your peoples. Your peoples at that time were much unlike us in physical appearance, as you might call it. We, thus, did not mix well with the population and were obviously other than they. Thus, our visit was relatively short, for we found ourselves in the hypocritical position of being acclaimed as other than your other-selves.
I wonder if you touched Ra if it would burn you.
(01-24-2016, 08:25 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
6.4 Ra Wrote:I am Ra. I am, with the social memory complex of which I am a part, one of those who voyaged outward from another planet within your own solar system, as this entity would call it. The planetary influence was that you call Venus. We are a race old in your measures. When we were at the sixth dimension our physical beings were what you would call golden. We were tall and somewhat delicate. Our physical body complex covering, which you call the integument, had a golden luster.

In this form we decided to come among your peoples. Your peoples at that time were much unlike us in physical appearance, as you might call it. We, thus, did not mix well with the population and were obviously other than they. Thus, our visit was relatively short, for we found ourselves in the hypocritical position of being acclaimed as other than your other-selves.

That is the exact quote that causes me to wonder
In laymen's terms, it says they were tall and delicate with golden skin. Were you wondering about something more like hair style / color or clothing?
Well, at least we know why Egyptians became obsessed with golden skinned gods.

[Image: h2_26.7.1412.jpg]
Hah, I was thinking the same thing... BigSmile I even saw that exact photo in a google image search.
That hat in that golden figure looks just like the one I saw when I hallucinated Ra.
Why would Ra seem to be forbidden? Exiled in exodus?

I called: I recieved servants; I received this image.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forbidden_One
(01-26-2016, 11:13 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Why would Ra seem to be forbidden? Exiled in exodus?

I called: I recieved servants; I received this image.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forbidden_One

Hey! O.o YuGiOh is my favorite collector card game!

http://imgur.com/a/ulrvC

Strange occurances... I wish I had friends to duel with Sad

I guess since Ra is technically discarnate and not a part of time, Ra could design his manifestation of his/her/its own chosing.

Further, I am curious what the 5th density inhabitants of Venus look like, and wonder if they appeared to resemble humans at all or if they had hawk heads or something fascinatingly different about their aesthetics.
[Image: tng-transfigurations16.jpg]

[Image: transfigurations2852.jpg]
I'm fairly sure that at this point, Ra has evolved beyond having much interest in incarnating directly, especially since his previous attempts at it didn't go so well. Instead, he has his Wanderers. Remember, he said that "a great many" of the Wanderers on Earth come from him, which I personally tend to estimate to be in the thousands, or perhaps tens of thousands. He doesn't need to incarnate directly because his overall S-M-C is so large he can just send down loads of Wanderers in his stead.

This also allows him to experience veiled 3D life in many different ways, and contribute plenty of service towards Earth's evolution, but without the trouble caused by visibily appearing different from the 3D natives. This also allows him to work without nearly as much risk of mucking up the laws of free will, confusion, and responsibility, since each Wanderer is themselves veiled. They are naturally un-responsible until/unless each Wanderer personally chooses to take on a mantle of responsibility. And since they still remain mostly veiled, even then their activities wouldn't rise to the level of interference which would require guidance/permission friom the Council of Saturn.
(01-27-2016, 09:07 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ][Image: tng-transfigurations16.jpg]

My thoughts exactly.  If Ra were to appear before me, after the shock subsided, I'd probably hug her.

Is it weird I view Ra in a feminine light?

If I were to make any guess.  An Androgynous being, EACH having unique characteristics but ultimately the similarity being in their Aspectness of how they resemble a bipedal being just as us.  A clear sign of how we are, 'One' in the same, designed to be such ways.

Despite my issues with the Ra Material...I...Almost wish Ra would once more show themselves upon our planet once more.  To show us, there is more to this existence than immediately meets the eye...

...What episode was this?  I want to watch it again.
If I saw Ra for real (not just hallucinated them), it would probably cause all my subconscious junk to rise to the surface as they saw me for who I truly am. I might not be able to face myself.
(01-28-2016, 02:54 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]...What episode was this?  I want to watch it again.

transfigurations
(01-27-2016, 09:07 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ][Image: tng-transfigurations16.jpg]

I checked with a pendulum with my guide Trevor, and it says that Ra appeared with a softer light than that.
Like a soft, vibrant, golden light. It did not hurt the eyes like that pic does. They weren't pale either.