Bring4th

Full Version: Earth's Transformation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we speed up Earth's transformation to 4D by mentally focusing on that end?

Can we easily shift ourselves to a 4D reality timeline through mental focus?

If I imagine a 4D being taking me by the hand and pulling me over, does that help to raise the vibration of Earth?

What are good ways to raise Earth's vibration?
I did a short meditation on love and loving Earth, and I feel tons better than I did. I'm going to do some more of that.
In my opinion the best way to raise the vibration of planet earth is to genuinely glow with happiness and well-being and peace and joy.  

Have you ever been around a genuinely happy person, who genuinely has fun with life?  They are magnetic.  People want to be around that type of person.  They can't get enough of it.  The happiness is infectious, and spreads to others.  If you can become a light like that, you will have done more than most.  People think outward actions are what cause major changes in the world, but from my point of view outward actions are simply effects motivated by the radiance and resonance of people who genuinely vibrate in the joy of well being. A single spark of truth can burn up a mountain of lies.

When you are vibrating in alignment with source, you don't have access to thoughts of disharmony.  Only oneness with your brothers and sisters that surround you.

Becoming radiant with joy is a matter of refusing to entertain thoughts of separation.  There are an infinitude of different subjects one can entertain or think about in this world, and the challenge is finding a way of thinking about the things that matter to you in a positive and harmonious way. In ways that don't separate you from who you really are.  Let your heart guide your mind.  Your heart will find the general feeling place, and your mind will flesh out the details.

It is all about deliberately aligning your perspective, no matter where you stand, with the source inside of you.
4th density is when the present experience becomes love. When you become love in the moment, you are that which you seek.
And as I told Parson's last night, there's a fancy quote you might enjoy affirming.

"The truth is that you already are what you are seeking."

Welcome to 4D.  It's still in the veeeery early stages, like 4.1.1~ but hey, we made it.  There's still negative 4D+ people but hey, Earth is a mixed polarity planet with a bias towards Aiding Others vs Self.  We have mass meditations which alone probably set the planet trillions of timelines over closer to more pure or higher intensity versions of Positive 4D Earth.

Fret not!  Unless you're rocking a guitar.
Well 4D could be here. I don't ever worry about feeding myself. And sometimes my 3D mind goes insane.
You, and me, both Heart
(01-25-2016, 03:41 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Well 4D could be here. I don't ever worry about feeding myself. And sometimes my 3D mind goes insane.

Personally, I don't think we are in 4D.  It still looks and feels like the same 3D it has always been.

Don't get me wrong, I think there is a 4D layer to this planet now.  But we won't be incarnating upon it for quite some time.  When a new vibrational layer or plane of existence forms on a planet, the old vibrational layers don't go away.  In a sense you could say some beings are "already incarnate" on the 4D layer, but only in the sense of dual activated beings.  As far as I'm aware there are no strictly 4D beings incarnate on our planet's 4D layer yet.

It is true that the highest vibrational layer of a planet has a strong influence on the lower vibrational layers, as the higher vibrational energies control or mold the lower vibrational energies.  Thus, our level of vibration will, over time take on more 4D characteristics (insofar as they can be expressed in 3rd density).  So over the next couple hundred years, our society is going to become more loving and understanding.  The veil will thin.  And dual bodies will begin to genetically lean more toward the 4th density layer than the 3rd density layer until the 3rd density layer is abandoned altogether by the process of natural evolution.

Of course souls aren't stuck waiting for it to fully form if they don't want to.  Outside of the physical, a soul may incarnate into whatever time reference suits its experiential needs and state of development.  So after this incarnation, if it was appropriate one could incarnate in full 4D earth because it already exists in the eternal now, just as all time periods do. In time/space you may travel to any "now" that was, is, or will be. All are present.
Very good anagogy. Makes sense and resonates with the Ra material.