Bring4th

Full Version: Inner Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
57:14 Ra: I am Ra. Consider the polarity of mind/body/spirit complexes. The inner light is that which is your heart of being. Its strength equals your strength of will to seek the light. The position or balanced position of a group intensifies the amount of this will, the amount of awareness of the inner light necessary to attract the in-streaming light upward spiraling from the south magnetic pole of being.

Does Ra say Where this Inner Light is situated?

I remember Ra saying there is the light from below, the light from above and the inner light.
The inner light I believe is what they term the eighth chakra which is located over and above the violet ray crown, this energy center is seen as pure white and can be called downward through the violet ray by the upward spiral. It can also be known as the contact with intelligent infinity.
Q'uo Sunday Meditation March 19, 2000
Quote:As a background to work in consciousness in general it may be noted that that energy which is called the rising of the kundalini is an energy placement that is heavily dependent upon the intensity and purity of desire and the type of desire that you as a soul or spirit are naturally and inherently feeling the need to express. In other words, there is energy entering the bottom of the energy system, coming up from the feet and into the root chakra and moving from there upwards. But there is also the inner light of the one infinite Creator that is called into the energy system through the gateway of intelligent infinity through the violet ray and into the green, blue and indigo energy centers. Work in the discipline of the personality is indigo-ray work. And it is facilitated greatly by persistent daily work on one’s desire. For the more intense that desire the more powerful will be that energy moving through the gateway to intelligent infinity from above. And the more powerful will be the pull that pulls that energy up from the root chakra and to the meeting with that inner light that is called by the metaphysical worker in consciousness.

Ra Session 49 of the Law of One April 27, 1981
Quote:The most important concept to grasp about the energy field is that the lower or negative pole will draw the universal energy into itself from the cosmos. Therefrom it will move upward to be met and reacted to by the positive spiraling energy moving downward from within. The measure of an entity’s level of ray activity is the locus wherein the south pole outer energy has been met by the inner spiraling positive energy.

Q'uo Special Meditation March 4, 2005
Quote:Let us step back from the question of polarization and look at the energy body with which you are working. For simplification and convenience, that energy body may be thought to consist of the various chakras. And this instrument is aware of a system in which the chakras are as the colors of the rainbow: red, orange, yellow, blue, green, indigo and violet, with the white chakra, shall we say, hovering just at the top of that energy body as a crown.

Ra Session 54 of the Law of One May 29, 1981
Quote:Ra: The origin of all energy is the action of free will upon love. The nature of all energy is light. The means of its ingress into the mind/body/spirit complex is duple.

Firstly, there is the inner light which is Polaris of the self, the guiding star. This is the birthright and true nature of all entities. This energy dwells within.

The second point of ingress is the polar opposite of the North Star, shall we say, and may be seen, if you wish to use the physical body as an analog for the magnetic field, as coming through the feet from the earth and through the lower point of the spine. This point of ingress of the universal light energy is undifferentiated until it begins its filtering process through the energy centers. The requirements of each center and the efficiency with which the individual has learned to tap into the inner light determine the nature of the use made by the entity of these in-streamings.

Ra Session 73 of the Law of One October 21, 1981
Quote:Questioner: Then will you speak of the difference between the spiraling light that enters through the feet and the light invoked through the crown chakra?

Ra: I am Ra. The action of the upward spiraling light drawn by the will to meet the inner light of the One Infinite Creator may be likened to the beating of the heart and the movement of the muscles surrounding the lungs and all the other functions of the parasympathetic nervous system. The calling of the adept may be likened to those nerve and muscle actions over which the mind/body/spirit complex has conscious control.

Ra Session 57 of the Law of One June 12, 1981
Quote:You first, as a mind/body/spirit complex, balance and polarize the self, connecting the inner light with the upward spiraling in-pourings of the universal light. You have done exercises to regularize the processes involved. Look to them for the preparation of the crystallized being.

Latwii Sunday Meditation March 27, 1983
Quote:This is the birth of the adept, the entity who is consciously aware that it seeks unity with the one Creator. At this center activities of what might be called a paranormal nature are possible. The working of what is loosely known as magic is here first begun, that is, the conscious use of the unconscious mind. With the violet ray we again complete the circuit, and find a center which is not consciously altered by incarnational experience, in that it is the register or the mark of the entity, revealing the balance of mind, body and spirit. When the entity has sufficiently cleared each of the energy centers within the physical vehicle, then it is possible for the entity to reach from indigo ray through violet to the eighth energy level, and contact those portions of the one infinite Creator known as intelligent energy and intelligent infinity, the latter producing the experience of unspeakable joy as the entity knows the full presence of the one infinite Creator.

Ra Session 49 of the Law of One April 27, 1981
Quote:We have two types of energy. We are attempting then, as entities in any true color of this octave, to move the meeting place of inner and outer natures further and further along or upward along the energy centers. The two methods of approaching this with sensible method are first, the seating within one’s self of those experiences which are attracted to the entity through the south pole. Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual. As the entity grows in self-acceptance and awareness of catalyst the location of the comfortable seating of these experiences will rise to the new true color entity. The experience, whatever it may be, will be seated in red ray and considered as to its survival content and so forth.

Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.

Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.
Exellent! Thank you very much Cyclops. That answered more than one of my questions.
another great post by cyclops!
I've got this picture in my head ever since I had a particular spiritual experience. It's been about a year and a half now. After reflection on the quotes above, I've come to realize the picture makes perfect sense. I can't draw anything better than stick men though. Maybe a freind can draw it for me. I'd like it to be poster sized and on my wall eventually.
Great collection, Cyclops!
Good research, Cyclops.
Thank you for the work and the time involved, Cyclops.

And, as I love to say, "Time is Love!" Smile

Hi Peelstreetguy,

Inner light is the light circulating from chakra to chakra, coming from above (North pole) and coming from below (South pole). White ray becomes violet ray as the light enters the crown chakra to settle in the heart from where can be reached intelligent infinity (enlightenment). When the three lower chakras are clear and can receive light from South pole without any blockage, the person touches intelligent energy (mainly self-healing).

Take care
L/L
Whitefeather
Thank you again, Cyclops :¬)
(05-25-2010, 06:53 PM) Wrote: [ -> ]57:14 Ra: The inner light is that which is your heart of being. Its strength equals your strength of will to seek the light.

it appears that there is an equal and opposite reaction to the Will of a Seeker to meet the light. The creator ascends through the feet (consciousness), and becomes individuated as it passes through the various chakra points. The greater the will (and the lesser the blockage) will result in a greater amount of undistorted inner light being able to be drawn down from above the crown, and into the chakra, thus powering it.

the negative path focuses intently upon the first 3 chakras, attempting to achieve maximum efficiency of operation in these areas.

I have often wondered about a positive adept that chose to balance the upper 3 chakras, and then applied equal attention to the lower 3. But I guess if you can open to indigo (the goal of all polarisation) then you will have found everything you would ever need, and possibly more Tongue
I want to open to intelligent infinity, so that I can be harvested soon. 3D is a little boring. But if our lives are 90,000 years long in 4D, does one get bored there. Or is there much excitement in being able to serve Creator by serving others? I think I'll have fun in the higher densities. I am through with the veil is something I wish I could say. I continually ask my angels to show me their unconditional love and help me to see through the veil of illusion.
(09-03-2013, 12:49 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I want to open to intelligent infinity, so that I can be harvested soon. 3D is a little boring. But if our lives are 90,000 years long in 4D, does one get bored there. Or is there much excitement in being able to serve Creator by serving others? I think I'll have fun in the higher densities. I am through with the veil is something I wish I could say. I continually ask my angels to show me their unconditional love and help me to see through the veil of illusion.

Contacting intelligent infinity is awesome. The entrance begings very narrow. The first part is hard to focus, because the speed and the ''rollercoaster effect''. After that, it's much easier. The true colors what I saw was yellow/white, green, no blue (I must be skipped it), indigo, violet and at the end white.

I have read on an website that the negative entity must skip green, or an higher emotional center, like blue. I dont know anymore wich website it was, but the LOO clearly states that green is the only center that must be skipped by the negative entity.

Unbound

I believe the LOO does say that lack of green ray defines the negative path but it is common for blue ray to also be blocked.
So, after the harvest I will be like Genghis Khan? A shipping clerk Huh
(09-03-2013, 03:54 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the LOO does say that lack of green ray defines the negative path but it is common for blue ray to also be blocked.

This is true. I would only add that with the negatively polarized adepts that it is a conscious blocking of those energies rather than a failure to utilize them. Its like the more aware of truth you become, the more aware of falsity you become. They focus on the falsity or illusion side in order to polarize towards the separated pole and increase their personal power. The exquisitely refined wielding of falsity is a powerful and dark force indeed within this reality. Truth is equally powerful of course.
Another thing, I experienced completly darkness after green (the green just seen as simply dots, very little) in the ''middle region' of intelligent infinity. I thought I will never find an exit, but after a while I found an indigo window to escape. Very weird.
I earlier today asked Creator to take me home. Not out of depression, but a balanced view that I'm ready to go. I felt my third eye and my heart chakras light up, and my whole body felt a dense energy, almost a slight buzzing. I'm feeling energy shift within me. There are loved ones I'd leave behind if I go though, and that's what's still keeping me here, that attachment. This might be my route to intelligent infinity, by turning my life over to Creator. I tested Creator in Jesus name to make sure it was him. I don't want to give my soul up to just any being. I long for the next density. I'm returning everything I am to Creator. I'm seeking him strongly.

Earlier when I said those words I was lying down, relaxing into it. After I got up I still feel the energy streaming out of me. It's like Creator is pulling the energy back toward him. I noticed the time 3:33 on my clock, which says the angels and ascended masters are with me. I saw 4:44 yesterday, and the day before that I saw a feather. I'm so ready to go home. This is pretty exciting. But who knows what I'll learn from this experience. In my work email, I got an email with subject "September is employee appreciation month" so I know my guide appreciates me, and I him. Hopefully all the darkness I had faced is behind me. I continue to approach the light, but letting go at the same time. Not having any expectations.
bump thanks cyclops