Bring4th

Full Version: Confederation Contact with the Russians in 1954
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed this passage just now; I recall it faintly - in the context of Tesla - but I only just realised that Ra gave a specific date regards this event.  Here's the passage in full, describing that technological information was shared - in the same way that Tesla tried to share free energy information, and technology of  a very advanced order - crafts, ufo like.

Quote:8.6 Questioner: How did the United States learn of the technology to build these land [inaudible]?

Ra: I am Ra. There was a mind/body/spirit complex known to your people by the vibratory sound complex, Nikola. This entity departed the illusion and the papers containing the necessary understandings were taken by mind/body/spirit complexes serving your security of national divisional complex. Thus your people became privy to the basic technology.

In the case of those mind/body/spirit complexes which you call Russians, the technology was given from one of the Confederation in an attempt, approximately twenty-seven of your years ago, to share information and bring about peace among your peoples.

The entities giving this information were in error, but we did many things at the end of this cycle in attempts to aid your harvest from which we learned the folly of certain types of aid. That is a contributing factor to our more cautious approach at this date, even as the need is power upon power greater, and your people’s call is greater and greater.

If the Russians ever opened up their state archives, then this would be made abundantly clear that outside (read: alien) intervention had taken place in our history; in a very concrete and deliberate way.
actually, this passage regards Eisenhower (also 1950's) also seems apt as well; and relates to movements at that period of trying to unify the planet after World War 2.

Quote:24.19 Questioner: …It’s not too important, but I would really be interested to know if Dwight Eisenhower met with either the Confederation or the Orion group during the 1950s or that time?

Ra: I am Ra. The one of which you speak met with thought-forms which are indistinguishable from third density. This was a test. We, the Confederation, wished to see what would occur if this extremely positively oriented and simple congenial person with no significant distortions towards power happened across peaceful information and the possibilities which might append therefrom.

We discovered that this entity did not feel that those under his care could deal with the concepts of other beings and other philosophies. Thus an agreement reached then allowed him to go his way, ourselves to do likewise; and a very quiet campaign, as we have heard you call it, be continued alerting your peoples to our presence gradually.

Events have overtaken this plan.
Man, one gets the feeling that humans just keep surprising the higher-densities with how downright ornery we can be...

That said, on the whole, I don't really disagree with attempts to keep information about alien contacts quiet, if indeed they did happen and a deliberate coverup ensued. (I'll confess, this is a subject I only have mild interest in.) I tend to agree with those who say humanity isn't ready, and that the results would just be too chaotic if the existence of advanced alien species did somehow become apparent to the public.

While it was a so-so adaptation overall, I thought the recent TV miniseries version of "Childhood's End" did a good job portraying just how badly the media and the world religions would react to a celestial unveiling, so to speak. Humanity is still too fractured at the moment for any major event to actually "force" us together.
(01-26-2016, 11:32 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]While it was a so-so adaptation overall, I thought the recent TV miniseries version of "Childhood's End" did a good job portraying just how badly the media and the world religions would react to a celestial unveiling, so to speak.  Humanity is still too fractured at the moment for any major event to actually "force" us together.

Whoa, I never knew they made a miniseries out of that Arthur C. Clarke book!  That was a very important book for me growing up. One of the first exposures I had to the concept of harvest, now that I think about it.
Yeah, it just aired on SyFy a few weeks ago. It wasn't bad overall, but the middle chapter drags and is padded out with some unnecessary subplots that just seem distracting. The first and third parts are much stronger and -to its credit- it keeps the ending intact.
Its an interesting one for sure. Although you could call this type of knowledge meaningless towards spiritual development, you could also say that if the technology really does exist then allowing it to be shared for the benefit of others and the Earth is surely a worthy cause in itself.

It seems that an effort has been made after the war years to give technology in a positive sense that has been corrupted by those receiving it. Sounds like the same type of idea that happened in Atlantis. If this technological understanding was available as early as the post war years then it makes me wonder what type of technological understanding we currently have? It probably wouldn't be out of the question to say that we have craft that could travel the stars and free us of any of the social issues we currently experience as a planet.
I want a starship that looks like Star Trek's Enterprise D rather than a round UFO object. One with a holodeck, phasors, and other things like that.
I sort of think after the military industrial complex noticed the dramatic increase in UFO activity after the nuclear bombs of WWII they staged The Cold War to try and attract the same attention to possibly shoot down and recover ET tech. If true, Russia was in on it and who knows what secrets even Russia keeps.
(01-31-2016, 03:03 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]If this technological understanding was available as early as the post war years then it makes me wonder what type of technological understanding we currently have? It probably wouldn't be out of the question to say that we have craft that could travel the stars and free us of any of the social issues we currently experience as a planet.

8.10 Wrote:Questioner: What is the maximum speed of one of these craft?
Ra: I am Ra. The maximum speed of these craft is equal to the Earth energy squared. This field varies. The limit is approximately one-half the light speed, as you would call it. This is due to imperfections in design.
this just came up on a friends fbk page (she posted this quote...)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1953

Heart Heart

fascinating Smile
and if you look at photos of him... he's kind of Yoda-like (peaceful wise innocent looking...)

(01-26-2016, 10:25 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]actually, this passage regards Eisenhower (also 1950's) also seems apt as well; and relates to movements at that period of trying to unify the planet after World War 2.

Quote:24.19 Questioner: …It’s not too important, but I would really be interested to know if Dwight Eisenhower met with either the Confederation or the Orion group during the 1950s or that time?

Ra: I am Ra. The one of which you speak met with thought-forms which are indistinguishable from third density. This was a test. We, the Confederation, wished to see what would occur if this extremely positively oriented and simple congenial person with no significant distortions towards power happened across peaceful information and the possibilities which might append therefrom.

We discovered that this entity did not feel that those under his care could deal with the concepts of other beings and other philosophies. Thus an agreement reached then allowed him to go his way, ourselves to do likewise; and a very quiet campaign, as we have heard you call it, be continued alerting your peoples to our presence gradually.

Events have overtaken this plan.
(01-26-2016, 10:20 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:In the case of those mind/body/spirit complexes which you call Russians, the technology was given from one of the Confederation in an attempt, approximately twenty-seven of your years ago, to share information and bring about peace among your peoples.

Maybe it was this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obninsk_Nu...ower_Plant
This contact tells a lot about confederation, and also positive polarity.

When you calculate the date, the contact and the delivery of tesla weapons to Soviet Union happens precisely at the time when Stalin was dead, and those who were subscribing to his political model were decidedly ousted by Khrushchev and his crowd.

There are two bold parts in the above sentence for specific reasons:

1 - In an environment where a very heavy quarantine was maintained on this planet due to Yahweh interfering with the genetics of the local population, forcing majority of positive contact to be happen only through telepathic contact and channeling, Confederation was allowed by the guardians to physically contact a group on the planet and give them weapons. That is no joke - its not knowledge, philosophy, or feel-good, they are actual weapons.

2 - Ra's precision in terminology is worthy of attention - 'in the case of ones you call Russians' - for, they were not Russians at the time, they were Soviet Union. Ra takes note of that.

There is another tidbit about the date given - its also the date Korean war turns around.

It can be concluded that Korean war risked to be escalated to a global war with the aim of destruction of USSR and any communist state by US, using tesla weapons. They already had a plan for that since a while actually.

http://sputniknews.com/politics/20150815...89574.html

Figures like McArthur were already talking about nuking China. You can guess that higher up figures would be talking about using other weapons they had - tesla weapons.

This had the potential to eradicate a decent segment of the earth, and the positive egalitarian philosophy.

And as such, tesla weapons were given to Soviet Union, making any such assault a mutual destruction. Korean peace gets signed, the real cold war starts, for it was a hot war up until that point.

That bit is one of the most important historical information in the books.
There are lots of interesting details on the desire for peace by khrushchev and secret talks about it with Kennedy in the remarquable book by James W. Douglass titled ' JFK and the Unspeakable'. Remarkable book about chronologically researched facts about Kennedy's assassination.
It’s very strange to me that there was another technology transfer apparently from positive ETs to the Russians in the 50s. It’s a part of the LOO that I don’t see many people notice. Thank you for your perspective unity.
(10-14-2018, 08:19 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]It’s very strange to me that there was another technology transfer apparently from positive ETs to the Russians in the 50s. It’s a part of the LOO that I don’t see many people notice. Thank you for your perspective unity.

*Soviets, as Ra corrected.

On another note, considering how they were able to manufacture only 600~ of these craft up until 1981 starting from mid 1940s, these things seem hard to manufacture:

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=8#9