Bring4th

Full Version: Why is God's love so much greater?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
God (and any 4D being) have a love that is much greater than we could possibly have for anyone or anything.

Why is that?

Why can't we possibly love another (a pet or a person) as much as God loves us? What limits us?

And can there be true love without sacrifice?
Well if by God you mean Intelligent Infinity, then all love is a sub-portion of it's intelligence of Love.

About 4D beings, they're exploring more deeply this aspect of themselves and with less constraints.

What limits us? Ourselves.

There can be love without sacrifice but sacrifice seems like a natural occurence of love not being balanced by wisdom.
By God I meant a few steps down from Intelligent Infinity.
The God who created our Universe, and the various Logoi.

An individualized aspect of Intelligent Infinity.
(01-26-2016, 07:54 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]By God I meant a few steps down from Intelligent Infinity.
The God who created our Universe, and the various Logoi.

An individualized aspect of Intelligent Infinity.

Well consider that we are a portion of it's Love, a narrow individualized pathway for it to flow into.

If I were to ponder why I can't access or find all that much love, I'd instead ask myself why I do resist allowing this love to flow through and harmonize my being to itself?
What is our (human) capacity to love? Is it infinite?

Can Wonder be infinite?
(01-26-2016, 08:38 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What is our (human) capacity to love? Is it infinite?

In potential it is infinity, all of infinity lies within you.

(01-26-2016, 08:38 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can Wonder be infinite?

I often thought about there being infinite worlds. Look at the stars, by the time you'd visit each world spinning around them some would be gone and others will have emerged.
(01-26-2016, 10:10 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2016, 08:38 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What is our (human) capacity to love? Is it infinite?

In potential it is infinity, all of infinity lies within you.

(01-26-2016, 08:38 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can Wonder be infinite?

I often thought about there being infinite worlds. Look at the stars, by the time you'd visit each world spinning around them some would be gone and others will have emerged.

I am only interested in the cartoon worlds. A sort of cartoony-realism. But I don't mind the degree of spiritual advancement that can be had on this 3D rock.
Anime reality?
Yes please o:

God's love isn't greater, God just doesn't allow excuses to keep its Love from people Tongue
Arguably, we're capable of just as much love.
(01-26-2016, 10:52 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Anime reality?
Yes please o:

God's love isn't greater, God just doesn't allow excuses to keep its Love from people Tongue
Arguably, we're capable of just as much love.

(01-26-2016, 06:42 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]God (and any 4D being) have a love that is much greater than we could possibly have for anyone or anything.

Why is that?

Why can't we possibly love another (a pet or a person) as much as God loves us? What limits us?

Awareness. To truly love something, you have to know what that something is. The less awareness you have, the less you know what you are loving. To accept a thing, you must know a thing.

(01-26-2016, 06:42 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]And can there be true love without sacrifice?

From my perspective, true love is unselfish, so in a sense you sacrifice your selfishness everytime you love truly. True love says, "I want you to be happy, whatever happiness means to you, even if it doesn't include me."
"If you love someone, let them go."
(01-26-2016, 06:42 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]And can there be true love without sacrifice?

There isn't sacrifice, only change. As Ra said in 18.5:

Quote:The proper role of the entity is in this density to experience all things desired, to then analyze, understand, and accept these experiences, distilling from them the love/light within them. Nothing shall be overcome. That which is not needed falls away.

There's no sacrifice, because no one truly gives up anything in terms of ideas\emotions\catalyst\etc until they aren't just ready to give it up willingly, but it's become outright unnecessary. Then it falls away as naturally as dead hairs leaving the head, or a snake shedding its skin.

A child who's finally learned to ride a two-wheeled bike isn't "sacrificing" the training wheels they previously used, right? :-)
I think God's love is greater because we need the catalyst. If we had unconditional love, nothing would be seen as catalyst.
So stop seeing Catalyst.  You are All Things, just unaware of it.  The reason such pure love isn't prominent down here is not that its impossible to do so, its just unwise.  Being finite you lack the resources demanded of you in this Society.  But still, if done right, Love can be as God's as we think it, without sacrificing everything until we've nothing.

Wisdom exists too and God must be Wise as well.
(01-27-2016, 03:42 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]So stop seeing Catalyst.  You are All Things, just unaware of it.  The reason such pure love isn't prominent down here is not that its impossible to do so, its just unwise.  Being finite you lack the resources demanded of you in this Society.  But still, if done right, Love can be as God's as we think it, without sacrificing everything until we've nothing.

Wisdom exists too and God must be Wise as well.
I find it interesting how you seem to brush aside that lack of awareness as though it is something which can just be bypassed.

Easy to say, harder to do.
I was being slightly facetious in sadness and slight frustration at how so many people suffer from what the Ra Material has deposited into their minds.  Gives them the keys and also a set of chains...  :-/
(01-27-2016, 06:40 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]I was being slightly facetious in sadness and slight frustration at how so many people suffer from what the Ra Material has deposited into their minds.  Gives them the keys and also a set of chains...  :-/

That's the Law of Responsibility in a nutshell. Some things, once learned, basically necessitate a change in behavior or attitudes to avoid significant cognitive dissonance. Wisdom carries its own responsibilities. But, OTOH, when one's knowledge conflicts with one's more basic impulses, the friction between them creates great catalyst and learning opportunities.
IN ALL HONESTY (might just be drunk, so, please, take this with a grain of salt), that the Law of Responsibility should not incite suffering, it should incite responsibility, there is something innately wrong or improper if you do not accept the term wrong, about the way this is handled if Responsibility causes suffering.

Responsibility is not a cause for suffering, maybe anxiety or stress, but suffering???  Very few things should cause suffering.  Pain.  Absence.

But responsibility?  That makes no sense to me.  Responsibility was a manner of joy for me, once it brings suffering, there is obviously a problem Sad

(-is surprised I understood OTOH as On The Other Hand, feels like a moment of connection as I've never come across that acronym before-)
Learning the Law of One certainly affected me. When I had my mental break (possibly due to the DMT I had consumed), I thought I was in 4th density and could do whatever I wanted, including illegal activities. I had to ask if I should do such and such a thing and heard a voice that said "I wouldn't". So saved me from prison/jail, as at that time I did not know about my mental break. The world seemed so wonderful. I was seeing how I controlled what went on around me. Even watching a movie, I could swear that the plot changed as a response to how I was feeling. And I thought that was a trait of 4D, interactive movies. I even thought I saw stars being formed in the night sky, and that they were created to balance the galaxy. I even once thought I saw a pulsar.
(01-27-2016, 08:12 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]

There isn't sacrifice, only change.  As Ra said in 18.5:

Quote:The proper role of the entity is in this density to experience all things desired, to then analyze, understand, and accept these experiences, distilling from them the love/light within them. Nothing shall be overcome. That which is not needed falls away.

There's no sacrifice, because no one truly gives up anything in terms of ideas\emotions\catalyst\etc until they aren't just ready to give it up willingly, but it's become outright unnecessary.  Then it falls away as naturally as dead hairs leaving the head, or a snake shedding its skin.  

A child who's finally learned to ride a two-wheeled bike isn't "sacrificing" the training wheels they previously used, right?  :-)

Spot on. lol.
(01-28-2016, 03:25 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ] I even once thought I saw a pulsar.

That's a beautiful thought Smile