Bring4th

Full Version: Technology (or cover-up of technology) lessening the harvest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems like the harvest is more complex than I thought.

8.2 Wrote:QUESTIONER: There was a portion of the material yesterday which I will read where you say “there is a certain amount of landing taking place. Some of these landings are of your peoples; some are of the entities known to you as the group of Orion.” My first question is what did you mean by the landings are of your peoples?

RA: I am Ra. Your peoples have, at this time/space present, the technological achievement, if you would call it that, of being able to create and fly the shape and type of craft known to you as unidentified flying objects. Unfortunately for the social memory complex vibratory rate of your peoples, these devices are not intended for the service of mankind, but for potential destructive use. This further muddles the vibratory nexus of your social memory complex, causing a situation whereby neither those oriented towards serving others nor those oriented towards serving self can gain the energy/power which opens the gates to intelligent infinity for the social memory complex. This in turn causes the harvest to be small.

If I am understanding this correctly, because the technology they describe is being used as weaponry / not used for the betterment of all mankind and (presumably) because it is covered up, it's lessening the harvest due to the dissonance it is creating within our burgeoning Social Memory Complex (S/M/C). The quote also states it is preventing the power required to both polarities to open the gateway to intelligent infinity for our S/M/C, which seems to be directly related to the harvest.

Later in the session, Don asks about how many people in the government are aware of the existence of the technology:

Quote:8.23
QUESTIONER: The most startling information that you’ve given me, which I must admit I’m having difficulty believing, is that [the] United States has 573 craft like you describe. How many people in our government are aware that we have these… how many total people of United States designation are aware of this, including those who operate the craft?

RA: I am Ra. The number of your peoples varies, for there are needs to communicate at this particular time/space nexus so that the number is expanding at this time. The approximate number is one five oh oh [1,500]. It is only approximate for as your illusory time/space continuum moves from present to present at this nexus many are learning.

QUESTIONER: Where are these craft constructed?

RA: These craft are constructed one by one in two locations: in the desert or arid regions of your so-called New Mexico and in the desert or arid regions of your so-called Mexico, both installations being under the ground.

QUESTIONER: Do you say the United States actually has a manufacturing plant in Mexico?

RA: I am Ra. I spoke thusly. May I, at this time, reiterate that this type of information is very shallow and of no particular consequence compared to the study of the Law of One. However, we carefully watch these developments in hopes that your peoples are able to be harvested in peace.

In the bolded quote, Ra seems to be saying that they hope that more (everyone?) will become aware of the technology because it will significantly aid the harvest.

I'm very surprised the cover-up of this technology could have such an effect. My theory on why that is the case is because it creates a type of trauma that is not consciously known by all. Think of it like a person suffering a traumatic experience as a child that they can't fully remember, but still causes behavioral issues on a 'sub-conscious' level. That in turn causes arrested development to some degree, which I would liken to a reduced harvest.
Technology being preserved for the elite and being kept secret for potential bellicose action is STS and increases separation and therefore muddles the forming of the new positive social memory complex. I think this particular technology is also a kind of quantum leap in our understanding of intelligent energy and therefore the effect might be stronger than with some other technology.

The confederation is observing the development of these and other weapons with the hope that they won't be used, that is they hope for a peaceful harvest.
(01-27-2016, 01:16 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:8.25
QUESTIONER: Do you say the United States actually has a manufacturing plant in Mexico?

RA: I am Ra. I spoke thusly. May I, at this time, reiterate that this type of information is very shallow and of no particular consequence compared to the study of the Law of One. However, we carefully watch these developments in hopes that your peoples are able to be harvested in peace.

In the bolded quote, Ra seems to be saying that they hope that more (everyone?) will become aware of the technology because it will significantly aid the harvest.

I'm very surprised the cover-up of this technology could have such an effect. My theory on why that is the case is because it creates a type of trauma that is not consciously known by all. Think of it like a person suffering a traumatic experience as a child that they can't fully remember, but still causes behavioral issues on a 'sub-conscious' level. That in turn causes arrested development to some degree, which I would liken to a reduced harvest.

the bolded bit sounds like they are just watching the use of weaponry which might u know prematurely harvest peeps. as in everyone dies terrified and screaming as opposed to dieing naturally or in their own time.

tbh the simplest explanation is that hidden social factions --> muddied smc and its not so much the weapons themselves, albiet i have a sketchy idea how the technology itself might do that aswell. a muddied smc doesnt let society as a whole direct their seeking in a unified direction and things like the doubling effect Ra mentions, (where those of like mind which seek can more easily peirce the veil, leading to harvest) arnt nearly as strong and nor is the calling as strong for aid from outside, reducing harvest for both sto and sts.

or i dunno
I agree with Spero. The bolded quote is pretty much just Ra saying, "Yeah, this could really screw up the Harvest if you kill too many people or scour the Earth prematurely."

The Harvest is aided through greater opportunities for positive service, however those opportunities come. He spoke in another section about conventional wars, and how they can actually be beneficial in a vibrational sense specifically because they bring so many different opportunities for service. (not that he's advocating for them, obs) Or that service could just as easily come through greater recognition of interconnectedness\unity and more people reaching out to help their fellow humans.

Whether or not people know about UFOs would be pretty tangential to that. Service doesn't require technology, nor does it even necessarily have to be successful service. Intent is far more important than outcome, vibrationally speaking.
How do you account for what they said about it being more difficult for both polarities to open the gateway to intelligent infinity for the entire social memory complex?
I sort of wonder if there wasn't a bit of a miscommunication in this session for a while. Ra initiates the discussion and uses the term "unidentified flying object" when I think, to them, this equated to saying "alien technology". I think Don was very specifically fascinated with/focused on aircrafts, and Ra I think was disclosing negatively-used technology that we were unaware of. Now in theory this session could be detuned, because the talk of all the alien weaponry obviously throws Don for a loop, and could be considered fear-based information.  

I think this is the key to understanding this session, for me:

Quote:8.7 Questioner: I’m puzzled by these craft that we have undersea bases for. They are [inaudible]. Is this technology sufficient to overshadow all other armaments? Do we have just the ability to fly in these craft or are there any weapons like there are… Were they given to us [inaudible] or are they just craft for transport? What is the basic mechanism of their [inaudible]? It’s really hard to believe is what I’m saying.

Ra: I am Ra. The craft are perhaps misnamed in some instances. It would be more appropriate to consider them as weaponry. The energy used is that of the field of electromagnetic energy which polarizes the Earth sphere. The weaponry is of two basic kinds: that which is called by your peoples psychotronic and that which is called by your peoples particle beam. The amount of destruction which is contained in this technology is considerable and the weapons have been used in many cases to alter weather patterns and to enhance the vibratory change which engulfs your planet at this time.

I believe this is Ra saying that there are "weapons" that are used for mass mind control, and this probably keeps people within the sinkhole of indifference instead of allowing anyone to polarize. This is good for those who are already negatively polarized and invested in keeping this sphere under their control. There are many things that can alter our biochemical-electrical functioning. It certainly correlates with the general apathy and suggestibility of humans as a whole.
Ehhhhh... It's kind of a leap to go straight to mind-control technology, even if it's more a malaise-inducing ray. His response is vague enough that I don't think we can draw too much concrete information out of it. I mean, "enhance the vibratory change which engulfs your planet" could mean just about anything. Since we know that heat buildup on Earth is partially a byproduct of the change, he could just as easily be referring to machines contributing to that somehow. Or something else entirely.

Personally, I think the whole apathy problem can still be summed up with "Those who know not, care not." And humans have ALWAYS been suggestible. It's been a survival trait for 99% of human evolution, that we can learn so quickly from what we see\hear from others. Only in the last 100-200 years has mass media become influential enough that humans' suggestibility could really be turned against us in a substantial way.
You don't think it's possible to use sonic frequencies or other imperceptible means to enhance the suggestibility of humans?

I also think weather control isn't necessarily a negative thing, but COULD include (and often does) unnaturally lessening the amount of the sun's rays that reach planet, which could overall be considered inhibiting.
(01-27-2016, 03:11 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]How do you account for what they said about it being more difficult for both polarities to open the gateway to intelligent infinity for the entire social memory complex?

it only conjecture but going off the below excerpt;

Quote:Love, creating light, becoming love/light, streams into the planetary sphere according to the electromagnetic web of points or nexi of entrance. These streamings are then available to the individual who, like the planet, is a web of electromagnetic energy fields with points or nexi of entrance.

a weapon that can mess with electromagnetic field of the earth may obstruct, reduce or generally mess with the instreaming love/light available for use by the individual. This makes it difficult to achieve the requisite energy/power available to open the gateway for both positives and negative alike.

it similar to how a thoughtform can obstruct these instreamings to induce rapid aging

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Rapid aging occurs upon this third-density planet due to an ongoing imbalance of receptor web complex in the etheric portion of the energy field of this planet. The thought-form distortions of your peoples have caused the energy streamings to enter the planetary magnetic atmosphere, if you would so term this web of energy patterns, in such a way that the proper streamings are not correctly imbued with balanced vibratory light/love from the, shall we say, cosmic level of this octave of existence.

of course this is just a hypothesis
(01-29-2016, 02:38 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]You don't think it's possible to use sonic frequencies or other imperceptible means to enhance the suggestibility of humans?

Possible?  Maybe.  I wouldn't say it's IMpossible.  But there would be huge implementation problems.  I mean, just look at the US.  A sonic-based device would need hella huge transmitters and even more power to actually blanket the country in such waves.  Where are these facilities, and why has no one found them?  And further, if it's being broadcast anywhere on the vibrational or EM spectrum that we know about, there are devices out there capable of receiving\reading those frequencies, so it's hard to believe no one noticed them.

Even if one hypothesizes they're in space, on satellites or something, the power problem is still a huge one.  

Also, I'm not aware of any scientific studies saying that such waves have been discovered, despite this entire field being deeply investigated.  So we'd be talking about a conspiracy so massive that it can somehow shut down any lines of public scientific inquiry, anywhere in the world -or even online- which might reveal their existence.  This would be despite a lot of people doing everything they can to try to recreate the technology that Nikola Tesla supposedly invented, for example, which might be along these lines.

And massive conspiracies are practically a contradiction in terms, given how easily they can be spoiled by even one leak or weak link in the information chain.

So I just consider the idea pretty far-fetched when basic human psychology and evolutionary drives (along with a profit-driven media) can largely account for people's tendency to be buffaloed.  Remember, we're only a dozen generations or so removed from the days that nearly all people were living in tiny towns and villages, fearful of anything outside about a 15-mile radius from their homes, and relying almost solely on hearsay/gossip for information about the wider world.  In evolutionary terms, that's the blink of an eye.  Most people are still scared, paranoid, territorial, and tribally-minded, just as they've been for the ~150,000ish years we've existed as a species.  

I believe there are MORE people who are awakened\enlightened\aware\etc today than ever before, but those folks are still the leading edge of a very large wave which will have to break before the majority of the seven billion humans on the planet can start embracing globally-mind views.  I mean, just to put this in perspective:  We've had movable-type printing presses for over 500 years, but there's still probably around a quarter of the planet which is illiterate.

Compared to a single human lifespan, the species as a whole takes a loooooong time to change intellectually, even if certain individuals may be far ahead of the curve.  I seem to even remember Ra saying something to the effect that the wide disparity of development between individual humans is one of the things making this Harvest so challenging.
Quote: Where are these facilities, and why has no one found them?  

Ra says mostly underwater.

Quote:8.3 Questioner: Are these craft that are of our peoples from what we call planes that are not incarnate at this time? Where are they based?

Ra: I am Ra. These of which we spoke are of third density and are part of the so-called military complex of various of your peoples’ societal divisions or structures.

The bases are varied. There are bases, as you would call them, undersea in your southern waters near the Bahamas as well as in your Pacific seas in various places close to your Chilean borders on the water. There are bases upon your moon, as you call this satellite, which are at this time being reworked. There are bases which move about your lands. There are bases, if you would call them that, in your skies. These are the bases of your peoples, very numerous and, as we have said, potentially destructive.

I guess the "conspiracy" I believe in is that I believe that our military, and the militaries of other countries, have weapons and other technology that the rest of us civilians are not privy to the knowledge of their existence. I mean, our country won't talk about weather control (others will!) even though they obviously do it. We are electrical-chemical beings and I believe the ability for others with a knowledge of it to alter our state of beings is available. I mean, I think most people would agree that overall too much fluoride has negative cognitive effects, yet we add it to our drinking water supply because it might help keep our teeth pretty? Humans are capable of extreme cognitive dissonance, which is why I think that one weak link doesn't necessarily let the cat out of the bag. Group consciousness can overcome such outliers.

I mean, I'm not trying to fear monger, I don't think this is something that cannot be overcome, I just think it increases the challenge of our 3D sphere at harvest. We have entities trying to reach STS harvest, so yes, I think there are those who are using technology to try to control the population at large. I think the grip is lessening greatly and I think, too, that more and more people are waking up every day. But part of that "awakening" process requires that one spent time in a sleep-walking state doing what they were told by others (or reacting by refusing to do the bidding of others) until one day they realized that it was possible to have thoughts of your own genesis.
OK, but none of this actually says mind-control rays.  "Psychotronic" can mean a lot of things, and my understanding is that research in that field was aimed more towards attempting to convert human\mental energy into something directly destructive.  It doesn't necessarily mean "mind-control."

Also, Ra first characterizes the machinery as "craft" and then says it's a misnomer "in some cases."  So he's not even directly confirming which craft\weapons are in which locations, much less which is which or what's doing what.  Nor does he really say in any detail to what extent they're being used to alter the planet's vibrations.  He said they've been USED "many times" but makes no direct comment about the actual effectiveness or overall impact on the planet.  In terms of hard specifics, he gives us almost nothing on this matter aside from the number of "craft" humanity had obtained, which is pure trivia.

Personally, I consider his responses vague enough that I just don't think it's worth trying to jump to any conclusions about what exactly he's talking about, since he clearly withheld any information of actual "actionable" value.

You're right that the problem is getting people to realize that they, themselves, can be the source of their own inspiration, but I just don't see any reason to go inventing purely hypothetical problems stacked on top of that core problem.  The native ignorance and petty-mindedness of everyday 3D humanity is challenging enough without supposing there are mind-control rays exacerbating the issue.

Honestly:  Tracing our lineage back to early proto-mammals, humanity is fighting over 100 million years of evolution telling it to be paranoid, territorial, and bellicose.  That's largely a sufficient explanation for the problems we're facing today.  Plus, the amount of change humanity has undergone just in the last century is absolutely unprecedented in history, in terms of both scope and rapidity, and that will also necessarily create major disturbances and backlashes.

(Just as we're seeing in the rise of ISIS and the Tea Party and Golden Dawn and all the other hyper-reactionary groups trying to roll back the clock by centuries. Chunks of humanity are having a BIG problem coping with how much the world has changed lately, and there's no need for mind-control rays to explain that. It's energetic blowback.)
I'm not really invested in this line of discussion too much either way, but Ra says there are manmade crafts that are psychotronic weaponry, and that they have been used "in many cases". What would you interpret this to be? The words "mind control" might have too many specific connotations, I would change it to "attempts to alter natural cognitive functioning into a more desirable configuration". It's totally possible to do manually with something as simple as binaural beats, putting different frequencies into each ear with headphones.

I see your point being that humans shouldn't place the exterior blame on personal circumstances, which is not what I'm advocating, but merely a larger awareness that the game is often rigged against the self acting with free will, for a reason. All humans need to find the internal impetus to act of their own volition.
(01-30-2016, 12:59 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not really invested in this line of discussion too much either way, but Ra says there are manmade crafts that are psychotronic weaponry, and that they have been used "in many cases". What would you interpret this to be?

Well, that's what I was saying.  Ra was so vague in his comments that I don't have a concrete interpretation, and I'd advise against jumping too too many conclusions for that exact reason.

For that matter -and I'm just tossing this one out there- remember that Ra said these things over 30 years ago, when technology in a lot of areas was far more primitive than it is today, especially tech in private hands.  And going back to the 50s-60s, it's even more true.   At this point, so much of the planet is being actively monitored by a huge variety of systems, many of which have public access and\or are private science ventures, that such activities would be almost impossible to keep secret.  Even if the government were actively using those technologies decades ago, it's not implausible to suggest they may have had to stop operations as privately-owned tech reached a point their activities would be detected if they persisted.  

(Just consider, for example, how many oceanographers and marine biologists and oil prospectors and more all have microphones and seismographs and EM monitors underwater these days.  They WOULD notice any sort of high-powered broadcasts on pretty much any wavelength. Likewise, there are so many telescopes aimed at the moon that nothing can hide on the light side, and the dark side is useless for any weapons since it always points away from Earth.)

Quote:I see your point being that humans shouldn't place the exterior blame on personal circumstances, which is not what I'm advocating, but merely a larger awareness that the game is often rigged against the self acting with free will, for a reason. All humans need to find the internal impetus to act of their own volition.

And I'm just saying there are enough provably-extant sources of this rigging -especially the profit-driven mass media- that there's no good reason to invent other boogeymen without a lot of hard evidence.  If anything, such speculation may actually overestimate how bad things are, which directly plays into the hands of those who profit from fear and paranoia.

After all, I'd say that the worst thing you can do to a negative entity (from their POV) is to love them anyway.  The second-worst thing is to disregard them entirely as irrelevant.  The third-worst is to laugh at them joyfully.  All of these approaches disempower them, and rejects the offer of fear\anger they are making which is at the heart of all negative interactions.  Even taking them seriously is an acceptance of that fear\anger on some level, and any attempt to fight them directly is automatically a negative reaction which furthers their ends. (That's the real paradox of being a warrior of light.)

So I'd suggest picking any of those three approaches.  They are the most overall helpful for positive goals, at least as I see it.  Smile
(01-30-2016, 12:43 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I consider his responses vague enough that I just don't think it's worth trying to jump to any conclusions about what exactly he's talking about, since he clearly withheld any information of actual "actionable" value.

Yeah Ra's words about our level of technology and what it is being oriented towards does leave us with yet another line of investigation. In the last couple of years I have affirmed to myself "take me where I need to go" before randomly opening a book. I have done this 3 times. The first book I opened (The Mystical Qabalah by Dion Fortune) led me to discover a book published in 1919, titled, 'The Science of Power by Benjamin Kidd (which Dion was referencing in her book). So I found an archived pdf and downloaded it. It has since been re-published and I now have a paper back version. 
On the second occasion I randomly opened book 1 of the LOO and my eyes fell upon "The Orion Group". I sighed, closed the book and tried again. The third time my eyes fell on the name "Tesla" and I could not help but smile to myself. It seemed to me that my desire to understand who, or what is navigating the space ship we call earth has influenced these moments (in a socio/political context). 

Regarding Nikola Tesla's 'free energy technology', here is an insightful researcher that explains why this conspiracy is no theory. 

Also, here is the full context of what Ra had to say about Einstein and Tesla with regards to how attempts to bring new technology became "perverted" 

Quote:8.6 Questioner: How did the United States learn of the technology to build these land [inaudible]?

Ra: I am Ra. There was a mind/body/spirit complex known to your people by the vibratory sound complex, Nikola. This entity departed the illusion and the papers containing the necessary understandings were taken by mind/body/spirit complexes serving your security of national divisional complex. Thus your people became privy to the basic technology. In the case of those mind/body/spirit complexes which you call Russians, the technology was given from one of the Confederation in an attempt, approximately twenty-seven of your years ago, to share information and bring about peace among your peoples. The entities giving this information were in error, but we did many things at the end of this cycle in attempts to aid your harvest from which we learned the folly of certain types of aid. That is a contributing factor to our more cautious approach at this date, even as the need is power upon power greater, and your people’s call is greater and greater.
11.25 Questioner: Then I assume you can’t name him and would ask you where Nikola Tesla got his information?
Ra: I am Ra. The one known as Nikola received information from Confederation sources desirous of aiding this extremely, shall we say, angelically positive entity in bettering the existence of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes. It is unfortunate, shall we say, that like many Wanderers the vibratory distortions of third-density illusion caused this entity to become extremely distorted in its perceptions of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes so that its mission was hindered and in the result, perverted from its purposes.
11.26 Questioner: How was Tesla’s work supposed to benefit man on Earth, and what were its purposes?
Ra: I am Ra. The most desired purpose of the mind/body/spirit complex, Nikola, was the freeing of all planetary entities from darkness. Thus, it attempted to give to the planet the infinite energy of the planetary sphere for use in lighting and power.
11.27 Questioner: By freeing the planetary entities from darkness, precisely what do you mean?
Ra: I am Ra. [Most of the following answer was lost due to tape recorder malfunction. The core of the response was as follows.] We spoke of freeing people from darkness in a literal sense.
26.20 Questioner: Thank you. In the recent past of the last thirty to forty years the UFO phenomena has become known to our population. What was the original reason for— I know there’ve been UFOs throughout history, but what was the original reason for the increase in what we call UFO activity say in the past forty years?
Ra: I am Ra. Information which Confederation sources had offered to your entity, Albert [Einstein], became perverted, and instruments of destruction began to be created, examples of this being the Manhattan Project and its product.

Information offered through Wanderer, sound vibration, Nikola [Tesla], also being experimented with for potential destruction: example, your so-called Philadelphia Experiment.

Thus, we felt a strong need to involve our thought-forms in whatever way we of the Confederation could be of service in order to balance these distortions of information meant to aid your planetary sphere.

So going back to Parsons OP, if our lower energy centre issues were collectively alleviated, then this would allow us to contemplate life more, philosophise more, understand and therefore accept more of what life is showing us. This is how I interpret the "energy/power" comment made by Ra, in light of what Einstein and Tesla were attempting to share.
Everyone seems to be focusing on the technology itself causing physically oriented issues. However, that was not my perception of what is causing issues with the S/M/C. I will spell out in no uncertain terms what I am suggesting. Let's focus on 8.2 only. Please ignore pychotronic and particle beam weapons because 8.2 does not reference that; it is talking about the intended use of UFOs and their propulsion system.

Ra Wrote:I am Ra. Your peoples have, at this time/space present, the technological achievement of being able to create and fly the shape and type of craft known to you as unidentified flying objects. Unfortunately for the social memory complex vibratory rate of your peoples, these devices are not intended for the service of mankind, but for potential destructive use.

Here they are saying that because these 'UFOs' are not intended for the benefit of mankind, but for 'potential destruction', that it is lowering the overall vibration of our entire SMC.

Perhaps this isn't the best analogy, but imagine having a laptop with which you can do whatever you want. You could potentially create a beautiful poem or encouraging letter to lift the spirits of a neighbor. Instead, you attatch razor blades and nails to it and plan to bludgeon your neighbor to death. Can you see how that would seriously lower your overall vibration? If you are lowering your vibration to orange/red ray survival and thereby shutting down the higher chakras, can you see how (nearly) impossible it becomes to open the gateway to intelligent infinity?

Although it may seem to be the actions of a small minority, they are dramatically effecting the development of our S/M/C. The reason being that there is a huge potential difference between the benefits to this technology (complete revolution of ground, air, and space travel. No more polution from cars) and the potential destructive use of this technology (which I will leave up to imagination).
There's something to be said about staying in the lower 3 chakras. That is safer.
(01-31-2016, 03:37 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
Ra Wrote:I am Ra. Your peoples have, at this time/space present, the technological achievement of being able to create and fly the shape and type of craft known to you as unidentified flying objects. Unfortunately for the social memory complex vibratory rate of your peoples, these devices are not intended for the service of mankind, but for potential destructive use.

Here they are saying that because these 'UFOs' are not intended for the benefit of mankind, but for 'potential destruction', that it is lowering the overall vibration of our entire Social Memory Complex.

I don't know, it seems to me that Ra is saying that unfortunately it is not used to help us increase our vibratory rate.  Not that it is lowering it per se.
But the next two lines read:

Quote:This further muddles the vibratory nexus of your social memory complex, causing a situation whereby neither those oriented towards serving others nor those oriented towards serving self can gain the energy/power which opens the gates to intelligent infinity for the social memory complex. This in turn causes the harvest to be small.
I would call "muddling" the vibratory rate of our SMC, which "in turn causes our harvest to be small", to be a deleterious effect.
(02-01-2016, 01:49 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]But the next two lines read:

Quote:This further muddles the vibratory nexus of your social memory complex, causing a situation whereby neither those oriented towards serving others nor those oriented towards serving self can gain the energy/power which opens the gates to intelligent infinity for the social memory complex. This in turn causes the harvest to be small.

I would call "muddling" the vibratory rate of our Social Memory Complex, which "in turn causes our harvest to be small", to be a deleterious effect.

Yes I would agree that it is deleterious to our prospects of advancement.  This of course being the effect sought-after by our negative overlords.  The more people remain asleep in 3d the more easy we are to enslave and the more power they acquire from us with minimum effort.

But let's not forget that "they" are us and we are them.  "They" are just increasing the difficulty level of the game, so that we are even prouder of ourselves when we succeed.  And we all succeed in time... Smile
I agree with one stipulation: it says "neither those oriented towards serving others nor those oriented towards serving self can gain the energy/power which opens the gates to intelligent infinity for the social memory complex". So if it is indeed the intention of our so-called 'negative overlords' to hinder advancement, then they are not doing themselves any favors either.
Interesting thread! I see the only way to lessen the negative effects of the technology on all of us and the planet since we all share the same mHz/resonance is to daily meditate and love these people in these programs as much as we possibly can, visualizing all secrets falling away like heavy curtains that finally bend the rod and come down.
(02-01-2016, 06:43 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with one stipulation: it says "neither those oriented towards serving others nor those oriented towards serving self can gain the energy/power which opens the gates to intelligent infinity for the social memory complex". So if it is indeed the intention of our so-called 'negative overlords' to hinder advancement, then they are not doing themselves any favors either.

I guess they do not mind enslaving those in 3d whom might also wish to polarize in the negative.
Dying from a particle beam weapon is not a bad way to die.
Quote:8.25

RA: I am Ra. I spoke thusly. May I, at this time, reiterate that this type of information is very shallow and of no particular consequence compared to the study of the Law of One. However, we carefully watch these developments in hopes that your peoples are able to be harvested in peace.[/b]

When I read this part of the quote, I focused more on the portion I bolded above. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter to me what the Government is, or isn't doing with some technology. I understand the implications of the use of this type of weaponry, but it doesn't keep me up a night. I am working on focusing on what is beyond this density, and not so much the negative aspects of this one.

I am in no way saying that I want them to use, or would be apathetic to the use of such a weapon. I am trying to convey that if we approach the situation with love, it is, as Ra put it, "of no particular consequence".

I also don't see a physical way for us to stop it's use. All we can do is continue along our journey, knowing that what will happen, will happen. We all chose to be here at this particular time. In my opinion, I feel we should focus more on continuing to increase the harvest by helping other-selves wake up.

We are quickly approaching the end of second, and third density life on this planet, as Earth is already vibrating in the 4th. We, as humans are lagging behind, because we haven't embraced the Law of One yet. We haven't embraced love. We need to focus on increasing the harvest by sharing what we learn to those who will accept it at this time, and sending love to those that are not yet ready. This is all we can do. Stay the course, and don't get distracted.

I hold to this quote from Q'uo:

Quote:Realize my friends that the free will of your planet is most difficult to predict for there are forces moving from ancient of days that would work against such harvest, those entities of a darker variety which seek in their own manner to be harvested by controlling the light of this harvest. And yet they shall fail, for the legions of the service-to-self entities will have only a short day where they shall reign supreme and then their day shall be over, and the light shall shine, and the harvest shall be complete. And those who seek service to others shall find a new fourth density home upon this planet, for this planet shall be a fourth-density positive planet, even with all the seeming darkness, strife, wars, control and negativity that have plagued this planet for thousands of your years.

Thus you may see that though there are difficulties ahead, the difficulties shall be surmounted. All compassionate love shall find not only its day, but its cycle upon this planet, and this planet shall be as bright as a star in the heavens of a new creation.
Is Technology (or the cover-up of technology) lessening the harvest?

Both And.

If you see The Harvest as The Now and the Now with all moments, you could surmise that the use of technology has the potential to distract our hearts from the true nature of our soul's lesson in the moment - listening to this moment. It has the risk of paying attention to our mind games at the cost of attention to the heart.

Perhaps you could even apply your heart to the personal use of technology. I see this rarely.