Bring4th

Full Version: 'Lights Phenomenon' -> 'Visual Aid' in 4th ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
relevant Ra excerpts :

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?sea...h_type=any

"To give this in your terms is misleading for there are, shall we say, visual aids or training aids available in fourth density which automatically aid the entity in polarization while cutting down extremely upon the quick effect of catalyst. Thus the density above yours must take up more space/time."

i have started experiencing a lights phenomenon at 1997. it consists of different light colors, with flashes that appearing for a long duration or for seconds, with varying shapes and colors.

however, the most i see is blue. after that, a regular sight is white. i rarely see yellow, i very very rarely see orange, i see red even rarer, violet even rarer, and indigo, i have only seen maybe 4 times since 1997.

all colors are bright, and lucid, but there is a 'live' looking white color i also see rarely. i like that the most.

in addition to that, there are the small infinite speckles of white, flowing randomly, or sometimes being many. sometimes, these flow with some black dots of their size, and what results after a while is similar to some kind of 'water' or 'sea' you see while meditating. white speckles, 'toads' are very very bright, and live looking too.

over the time i have come to understand that these carried both communication and energy. my current thought is that, they may be links that gets established in between entities that are somewhere else (space, time, dimension, doesnt matter). they may as well be manifestations of end stage 7th density totality. i have seen a lucid dream in which i became awake before really waking up, that supports the second thesis.

the infinite small speckles of white (and black) seem to be relevant to the inner planes of one's self, i am guessing.

after 13 years, today i have, i think, reached an acceptable level (for me) of communication and interaction using this phenomenon.

anyway its a long talk. however, after i have seen someone post similar experiences in a forum, i replied, and then also got curious and did a small research among the people i know :

i alredy knew that one of my friends had this phenomenon and she was exclusively staying on top of his two feet (she has lupus since 10 years or more and she shouldnt be alive) and doing an extreme amount of community work, literally throwing herself at everything thanks to the energy she receives through this phenomenon. in some nights, her lights never cease, continue on until she sleeps. i have been telling her to be wiser, and not waste that much energy for years, but she still doesnt listen.

anyway, i also asked around, and learned that various people around me experience this to various degrees. my flatmate sees the small speckles often, and sees flashes of light whenever he has a headache, or gets up suddenly early in the morning etc.

another of my friends sees only speckles, at certain times. 3-4 people were experiencing it to the level i am, in that particular forum thread, with same features.

now,

my current guess is that, this may be the '4th density visual aid' ra speaks of, in the Q/A i quoted.

for, it indeed dampens the effect of any extreme thing you encounter in your life (sudden high tension, health matters, person to person interaction etc), it is 'visual'. all the people i have questioned had high levels of 'presence' or, 'character'. you can also easily say they had high frequencies or awareness.

i also remember that, ra was saying there were already people who started their 4th density work 'at this point in time', 'this point in time' being 1980.

i also remember that there being 30 million wanderer incarnates at that point in time, and this being a relatively new phenomenon, and most of the wanderers being from 6th density. (most Ra, many from the group that aided atlanteans, and from the group that aided s americans). what i guess is, the wanderer incarnate numbers increased, as the frequencies got higher, and there are more incarnates now on the planet.

therefore, any 6th density, actually, 4th density or higher wanderer incarnate, activating their 4th density facets, would classify as the subject of such a visual aid, since they will de facto be doing 4th density work (in practice and in action), despite their soul being of higher densities (in potential).

also, one needs to add the number of people who are reaching 4th density in their current incarnations, remembering how only souls which are almost at 4th density is being allowed to incarnate upon seniority (whomever is closest to passing to 4th).

this is my thoughts and experiences on this matter. i would also like to hear yours, if you have any ideas or experiences on this matter. from the other thread i have seen in the other forum (not mine), many people actually learned for the first time that there were people having these phenomenon apart from themselves, by reading the thread, so i think it can help people.
add one more person to the tally i made. one of my friends in japan. (originally from ny tho).
Quote:To give this in your terms is misleading for there are, shall we say, visual aids or training aids available in fourth density which automatically aid the entity in polarization while cutting down extremely upon the quick effect of catalyst. Thus the density above yours must take up more space/time.

Polarisation doesn't stop when you get to 4D, and this sentence indicates that the visual aids are for that density, not this one.

Some people think of the energy as your spirit guides. Follow your intuition here, as that will tell you everything you need to know (we all have unique experiences to ourselves).

I too see the white (and black dots), forever swirling around. They are much easier to see if you observe the world in 'peripheral vision' mode (same way to see auras), and in sunlight. Never known entirely what they are, but just assumed it was underlying energy, as our eyes actually see wave interference patterns (the language of holograms).

It's fun to think of them as 'the force', too Smile

L&L
(05-28-2010, 05:36 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]I too see the white (and black dots), forever swirling around. They are much easier to see if you observe the world in 'peripheral vision' mode (same way to see auras), and in sunlight. Never known entirely what they are, but just assumed it was underlying energy, as our eyes actually see wave interference patterns (the language of holograms).

It's fun to think of them as 'the force', too Smile

L&L

they are infinite in numbers and uniform in sizes and their movements.

when you watch them they first harmonize to a wavy sea, then a still sea, and then harmonize towards a still sea, after a point which, you cant follow with your eye but just feel, in a feeling of stillness.

therefore,

i very much suspect that it is the intelligent infinity Ra talks about, ie, infinity gaining potential by awareness and becoming intelligent.

ie, the 'creator' ra speaks about.

there is nothing 'one' about it though, it is comprised about infinite multiple existences, and therefore any finite concept will not apply. including 'me' as an individual entity. 'we' is more proper.
anyone else experiencing these ?