Bring4th

Full Version: 2016-02-01: Global Meditation for Peace (in Syria)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
James Twyman Wrote:On February 1, 2016, millions of people will (hopefully!) participate in one of the largest and most important synchronized meditations in history. James Twyman, The Peace Troubadour, will walk into a Syrian village, within eyesight of ISIS, along with leaders from Judaism, Christianity and Islam, and a local Druze leader, to sing prayers of peace while millions of people "Pulse" the region with harmonic energy. Please join us. Go to www.WorldPeacePulse.com to register, and we will send the exact time of the vigil on January 31st.

(Please ignore the TM® promotion in this one...)

-`ღ´-
[Image: jt208-003d4af8-0720-4711-be91-8dd379eba6a9-v2]

James Twyman Wrote:The Rainbow, the Battle and the Wolves

Today millions of people joined together to claim the reality of peace for all those suffering in Syria, especially the children. Three amazing things happened that I want to share with you, miracles that show us the power of our shared, focused energy and prayers.

The Rainbow
As we drove to the overlook, someone on the bus said "Look at the sky." We looked out the window and saw a brilliant rainbow that completely circled the sun. It felt like a sign of what was to come. In an hour millions of people would join us energetically, sending their light into the situation in Syria, without judgment. The rainbow meant we were not alone.

The Battle
Hours before we arrived a battle raged just beneath where we stood. Bombs exploded and guns fired at the bottom of the hill just beyond the security fence. It seemed that we were up against more than we anticipated, but then something incredible happened. It was as if the war stopped while we joined together as one. The battle simply ceased, and remained that way through the entire meditation.

The Wolves
Over 100 people from many spiritual paths sat in silence as we were joined by you and so many others. We held that space for 15 minutes, and when I looked at the clock to end the silence, before I said a word, the sound of a single wolf howling just below us echoed through the air, then more until there were dozens of wolves that howled for exactly one minute, and then stopped. It was one of the most incredible things we ever heard.

[Image: jt208-aec04101-9d8d-4893-908d-8e3490bf899f-v2]

This is just the beginning...

In two days we will send out an email with the next step, one that will continue this incredible momentum. My goal is to gather 100,000 people into this tribe that will be ready at a moment's notice to share their prayers of peace when a world crisis arises. Stay tuned. The fun, and the miracles, have just begun.

If anyone still wants to register, go to www.WorldPeacePulse.com.

-`ღ´-