Bring4th

Full Version: Strange buzzing sensation in forehead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday, I decided to reread the entire brown notebook for the heck of it.

I noticed a few new things I had not noticed on my first read like Latwii and Hattonn referring to earths vibrational name as "Shan". Neat.
Afterward, I also read the entire Yadda channellings, as before it made me laugh much the second time.

Anyway, after about two quarters into the brown notebook, I began feeling a tingly-buzz like sensation in my forehead. It continued to be there the rest of the day until I fell asleep last night. It didn't feel painful whatsoever, just kind of unusual.

Has anyone else experienced this?
Can you tell me where the brown notebook is located? Do you have a link? I've been wanting to read that for some time but didn't know where to go.
(01-28-2016, 07:42 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can you tell me where the brown notebook is located? Do you have a link? I've been wanting to read that for some time but didn't know where to go.

Gladly,
http://www.llresearch.org/origins/brown_..._1958.aspx
Brown notebook?

Was the buzzing situated center or more on one side of your head?
(01-28-2016, 08:01 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]Brown notebook?

Was the buzzing situated center or more on one side of your head?

Dead center
It's your third eye chakra activating. A good thing. I was guided to pay attention to that sensation (for me it's usually a feeling of pressure) as a sign that whatever spiritual exercise I'm doing - meditation, chanting, etc. - is working. I understand it to be an intuitive connection to the deeper Reality being established. After I made some spiritual progress, I began having the same sensation at the top of my head.
Possibly relevent:

Quote:50.12 Questioner: Each of us feel, in meditation, energy on the head in various places. Could you tell me what this is, and what it signifies, and what the various places that we feel it signify?

Ra: I am Ra. Forgetting the pyramid will be of aid to you in the study of these experiences. The instreamings of energy are felt by the energy centers which need, and are prepared for, activation. Thus those who feel the stimulation at violet-ray level are getting just that. Those feeling it within the forehead between the brows are experiencing indigo ray and so forth. Those experiencing tinglings and visual images are having some blockage in the energy center being activated and thus the electrical body spreads this energy out and its effect is diffused.

Those not truly sincerely requesting this energy may yet feel it if the entities are not well-trained in psychic defense. Those not desirous of experiencing these sensations and activations and changes even upon the subconscious level will not experience anything due to their abilities at defense and armoring against change.
Thank you both for clearing that up for me, I was starting to get the wrong idea of what it couldve been.
I don't want to derail the thread, but I'm reading through the Brown Notebook now and just noticed something really interesting: the entity making the contact eventually identifies itself as Hatonn.

Has anyone asked Q'uo if this is the same Hatonn?

Edit: And later on, it starts identifying as Latwii, even carrying on a conversation begun by "Hatonn" in an earlier session. This is pretty cool.
Q'uo is a combination of Hatonn, Latwii and Ra. I've speculated these might be close 'higher selves' of the three channelers of the Ra Material.
Right... I'm saying that two of Q'uo's sub-personas ALSO appear to have been the entities behind the Brown Notebook channelings. Their voices are even similar, although perhaps not as wordy as Q'uo can be. It would certainly be interesting to ask Q'uo about that, to at least confirm they are the same Hatonn/Latwii who now contribute to Q'uo. We might even be able to get a little perspective on how Hatonn/Latwii see humanity's path as having changed in the fifty years between contacts. (If they can talk about it, anyway.)
(01-28-2016, 09:53 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Possibly relevent:

Quote:50.12 Questioner: Each of us feel, in meditation, energy on the head in various places. Could you tell me what this is, and what it signifies, and what the various places that we feel it signify?

Ra: I am Ra. Forgetting the pyramid will be of aid to you in the study of these experiences. The instreamings of energy are felt by the energy centers which need, and are prepared for, activation. Thus those who feel the stimulation at violet-ray level are getting just that. Those feeling it within the forehead between the brows are experiencing indigo ray and so forth. Those experiencing tinglings and visual images are having some blockage in the energy center being activated and thus the electrical body spreads this energy out and its effect is diffused.

Those not truly sincerely requesting this energy may yet feel it if the entities are not well-trained in psychic defense. Those not desirous of experiencing these sensations and activations and changes even upon the subconscious level will not experience anything due to their abilities at defense and armoring against change.
This might also be of interest:

Quote:54.32 Questioner: What if a mind/body/spirit complex feels a feeling in meditation at the indigo center, what is he feeling?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.

One who feels this activation is one experiencing instreamings at that energy center to be used either for the unblocking of this center, for its tuning to match the harmonics of its other energy centers, or to activate the gateway to intelligent infinity.

We cannot be specific for each of these three workings is experienced by the entity which feels this physical complex distortion.