Bring4th

Full Version: Something really beautiful that happened today, and I saw the spark of the Creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a bit more of an informal post but I felt like this is a story I had to share. that we are all real people dealing with the ego on a daily basis. Everyday we strive to be as best we can, and sometimes there are just these moments that have us step back to think a bit about the way things are.

i am currently bummed out
because
well i don't like that i am going to be in the back row of my kung fu performance
it's like they put me in the back because i suck or something
and i wonder if anyone is even going to see me
and then i went on this dating website and paid for a month
because i wanted to satisfy my curiousity
and i find all these women who just want to date guys 5'11 and taller
there are so many more shorter guys in the world
than there are taller
i find it a little aggravating
and just a little too good to be true
that some random chick really hot flirts me
and then
she wants to meet tomorrow
but the catch is to vote for her on this website
and i'm like nothing but stuff that is all too good to be true
especially for people like me
So I said no, I'm not meeting this person in fact I don't even think this person is real!
Just some kind of internet lurker looking to make easy money.
Or solicit someone's computer somehow.

Anyway I feel like sometimes I'm a sub grade or a sub level of humanity
and it fucking sucks
on top of that
this guy faustino who i don't like in my school has a very large ego
i've been going to school everyday practicing for this performance
and for almost a year he quit our school just to go to this other school
and then all of a sudden he's back and already he's part of the performance
and it really ticks me off
and it hurts
and it's stupid depressing
and all s*** s*** s***

so class ended right
there is this guy ezekiel
he has this wierd learning disability
he can never keep his back straight and his form sucks and he's almost like a real life goofy u know
goofy from disney
but u know what he says to me today
happy birthday
and i'm like wait a minute how do u know it's my birthday?
he's not friends with me on facebook or anything like that
he told me
because you told me last year
and i was taken so far back
i stopped dead in my tracks
i still feel shitty u know
i feel stupid, and self absorbed and just
blah
this guy
used to annoy me so much when i first started
and as time goes on i only have nothing but love for him
the first time our class had a rehearsal for the performance
like 4 ppl from his family came
that kid is so much full of love
and so surrounded by love
he's like a damn saint
and the people i see that get pissed off from what seems like his carelessness
only seem all the more like a buncha a*******
myself included

thats my story

Felix
I like it... I think we can all relate to having a bad day/month/year.
A lessen well learnt (you were open, received it and understood it - very important), which has helped balance yourself. You'll find that a similar situation will manifest much less regularly, if at all, from now on. It's easy to lose track of things in this 3D experience, which is the game; remaining in a state of positive balance in all situations. See the silver lining in all that you do, and all that you meet.

Happy birthday Smile

P.S. try not to judge yourself or others for their lack of patience with him, that indicates their own issues and blockages that need to be resolved. They also need love.
It's good that you have observed this honestly. What ticks us off is always what is inside ourselves. Consider these "bothersome" people a supreme Gift which can lead you to true Liberation from your delusional ego, if you want it to. The next step may be to meditate/pray/quiet contemplation with the focus on your/their true nature which is clear light and love not separate from each other but One thing. The most nasty Sentient being out there is made of clear love and light. For now they are acting in a delusional manner. This is the Reality. The ego is delusional. We can free ourselves if we want to. Namaste!Smile
Good story. Good lesson.
I have gotten some unclear message by a member of this site so I feel the need to clarify. This moment, this experience was the best thing that I could have ever hoped to ask for. I'm not saying that the drama was nice no it's never nice. I'm saying the fact that someone reminded me to think about whats important, and not to get caught up with the day to day goings.

the beauty of something so small and simple, this guy remembered that I told him it was my birthday the year prior and remembering that. Is a very special thing. I can't even remember your name after 2 minutes if you tell me. So it's beautiful, it's like meeting a real good guy.

I'm sorry if this message or story sounds like I'm venting. This story is about being in the thick of the ego driven mind, and then having one little event snap you out of it. I apologize if others can't understand that viewpoint? Tongue
Or did ezekiel just feed your ego further? I still say that the greatest Gifts are those people that piss us off the most. Like perhaps I'm doing to you.Smile They are like mirrors and can reveal those areas in our delusion that when confronted and dismissed can enable us to be truly happy. Don't get mad brother. We are all made of the same Infinite Fabric.Heart The Delusion will lead to unhappiness and I don't want that for you.Angel
(05-27-2010, 09:45 PM)Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Or did ezekiel just feed your ego further? I still say that the greatest Gifts are those people that piss us off the most. Like perhaps I'm doing to you.Smile They are like mirrors and can reveal those areas in our delusion that when confronted and dismissed can enable us to be truly happy. Don't get mad brother. We are all made of the same Infinite Fabric.Heart The Delusion will lead to unhappiness and I don't want that for you.Angel

no u aren't pissing me off at all. it was another member(i'm not sure if he's comfortable with me naming him so i won't.) that made me decide to post what i said in the 2nd message.

and in actuality what i got from that whole experience was actually that whole letter isn't negative at all.. it was ezekiel that helped me to remember not to distance myself enough to care about my issues, but far enough so that they don't crush me so I remember to notice love in everything. it really changed the way i saw things today. in a big big big way. Instead of being caught up with ego matters I thought more in a loving perspective.

It made me so comfortable I was able to smile at people on the street, with a real genuine smile.

I think you fail to realize that when we percieve someone to be angry, and that person isn't angry, perhaps it's coming from you and they are your own weaknesses reflecting back at you. In the end I've only mirrored you in your eyes.
I find extreme difficulty expressing the feelings that arise in a situation like this:

Quote:but u know what he says to me today
happy birthday
and i'm like wait a minute how do u know it's my birthday?
he's not friends with me on facebook or anything like that
he told me
because you told me last year
and i was taken so far back
i stopped dead in my tracks

So I quoted for an example. Lol Tongue

This seems similar to experiences that I have during my daily life. Sometimes I just take a step back from the apparent world feel these sorts of feelings. Can't describe them Blush

Every now and again love and Oneness hits me like a brick, I find. This sorta reminds me of a quote:

Quote:"The universe will teach us our lessons with the tickle of a feather or the whomp of a sledgehammer, depending on how open we are to learning the particular lesson. Getting stubborn and defensive invites the sledgehammer; getting open and curious invites the feather. It took me a long time to figure out who was in charge of the painfulness of my lessons." -Gay Hendricks, The Big Leap

Anyways, Love and Light Smile

Namasté
(05-27-2010, 11:05 PM)JoshC Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:"The universe will teach us our lessons with the tickle of a feather or the whomp of a sledgehammer, depending on how open we are to learning the particular lesson. Getting stubborn and defensive invites the sledgehammer; getting open and curious invites the feather. It took me a long time to figure out who was in charge of the painfulness of my lessons." -Gay Hendricks, The Big Leap

Anyways, Love and Light Smile

Namasté

Now there's a set of words that are very wise indeed. Yea it definitely felt like a brick. Once Ezekiel said that, my face looked like a deer caught in headlights of love. hahaha Smile kind of like when Albert Einstein first discovered E=MC 2. One of those EUREKA! moments.
"...It took me a long time to figure out who was in charge of the painfulness of my lessons..."

Josh..thats just a...perfect quote, LOLOL

Going to use that one.

Richard
It truly is all good my Brother. Thank you for relating your wonderful experiences!