Bring4th

Full Version: Channeling q'uo?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been laying off this topic attempting to get a clearer view of whats been happening but any input is welcome.
Recently in meditations a dialogue has been filtering into my empty state, this dialogue is in essence is the Law of One being spoken to me but instead guiding me into deeper states and explanations into why and what is happening at the time, e.g. when it first happened i was overcome with excitement and an explanation ensued saying the excitement is causing me to come out of the gamma state where contact is best ( the wording was different, more in a Law of One fashion, i just cant repeat it). Many more explanations have been given into how to best utilize meditation for contact, the feeling i get when dialogue is taking place is joy, peace and excitability........
Now here is the great bit, on first contact i asked who i was communicating with and the reply was it will be given shortly as the correct bandwidth isnt yet stable, or something like that. Anyway i came out of meditation and had my earphones on with mic attached to the computer, it was quiet with no music and was just about to message a friend on whatsapp voice note, this i did, on listening back to the recording i could hear a faint voice, i isolated it turned it up and behind what i can only describe as electronic  buzz i can hear the words " the principle of q'uo". Much more to this contact but i know this wasnt me talking to myself or the evp being an outside source...but thats what it says, defo. 
Thoughts please. Thanks in advance.
Is Q'uo really the authority on everything? Is Ra?
Seems like you attracted to yourself some teachers! Just be careful, my friend, and use your discernment. Q'uo would want you that, as it might help them to teach freely, and would you attract negatively polarized friends, they wouldn't want you to do it - so even more reasons for using your discernment. Then practice what you learn and keep meditating! That's my thoughts.

What an awesome experience!  Smile
Q'uo is an amalgamation of teacher entities, and Q'uo often says that they will show up to help "neutralize our mental frequencies" during meditation if we request them, but I think they shy from other personal contact as such. The difference is basically peanuts regardless but you are probably being contacted by Latwii, who I remember reading was referred to as the "primary comforter of those of" Jim's vibration (and part of Q'uo).

And as far as unseen teachers go, it's a very good idea to not get focused on names but to attract the highest guidance available to you in the moment with no attachment to who. If you seek to be service to others, you will likely get contact from Confederation entities.
Yes, and also your higher self is often the best source of guidance, knowing exactly what it's like to be where you are right now, but having all the benefit of all the wisdom obtained through the end of the octave. Plus, one's communication with one's higher self is apparently not subject to interference - that's a big deal.
I'd go with Stranger on this. Channeling your higher self is somewhat more of seeking truth within, unveiling that deep within you already know all that you have to know.

Asking externally is opening yourself to receive through another's distortions, from any angle of your unconscious.
Doesn't have to be either-or in my book, but it took me some time after I learned to communicate with guides to figure out that I often received the most relevant and helpful responses to my questions from my higher self vs. other sources. There also seems to be less of a concern about free will infringement when asking the HS. It's still amazing that it's possible to reach out to any entity in the Universe - just need to know that they exist.