Bring4th

Full Version: The Sun's Awareness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the Sun's consciousness really greater than our own?

Does the sun really know the nitty gritty of everyday life for each and every person/animal/being alive?

I think being a human offers a unique perspective onto consciousness.

We are veiled infinity after all.

Do we really need to be jealous of the sun?
I wouldn't be jealous of the sun, I'd be grateful that it creates experience where it sheds it's light.

I'd say nothing is greater or lesser, there's just a hierarchy through which we move. We are Worlds just as we exist within Worlds, as we grow we move through the hierarchy and become part of what was once above us to allow what'll be under us.

This is something I found truly insightful.

passage of Thoth tablet : The key to Above and Bellow Wrote:The consciousness below you is ever-expanding in different ways from those known to you.
Aye, it, though in space-time below you, is ever growing in ways that are different from those that were part of the ways of thine own.
For know that it grows as a result of your growth but not in the same way that thou did grow.
The growth that you had and have in the present have brought into being a cause and effect.
No consciousness follows the path of those before it, else all would be repetition and vain.

Each consciousness in the cycle it exists in follows its own path to the ultimate goal.
Each plays its part in the Plan of the Cosmos. Each plays its part in the ultimate end.
The farther the cycle, the greater its knowledge and ability to blend the Law of the whole.
Know you, that you in the cycles below us are working the minor parts of the Law,
while we of the cycle that extends to Infinity take of the striving and build greater Law.

Each has his own part to play in the cycles. Each has his work to complete in his way.
The cycle below you is yet not below you but only formed for a need that exists.
For know you that the fountain of wisdom that sends forth the cycles is eternally seeking new powers to gain.
You know that knowledge is gained only by practice,and wisdom comes forth only from knowledge, and thus are the cycles created by Law.
Means are they for the gaining of knowledge for the Plane of Law that is the Source of the All.

The cycle below is not truly below but only different in space and in time.
The consciousness there is working and testing lesser things than those you are.
And know, just as you are working on greater, so above you are those who are also working as you are on yet other laws.
The difference that exists between the cycles is only in ability to work with the Law.
We, who have being in cycles beyond you, are those who first came forth from the Source
and have in the passage through time-space gained ability to use Laws of the Greater that are far beyond the conception of man.
Nothing there is that is really below thee but only a different operation of Law.
Look you above or look you below, the same shall ye find.
For all is but part of the Oneness that is at the Source of the Law.
The consciousness below you is part your own as we are a part of yours.
Don't be jealous of the sun. Become like the sun, offering everyone your light and love unconditionally. That is your destiny anyway.
(01-29-2016, 08:20 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Sun's consciousness really greater than our own?

Does the sun really know the nitty gritty of everyday life for each and every person/animal/being alive?

I think being a human offers a unique perspective onto consciousness.

We are veiled infinity after all.

Do we really need to be jealous of the sun?

No reason to be jealous of the sun because we are the sun. There is no higher or lower to anything, despite what you may have heard. There are just different places on the karmic wheel of life.

In the end, all experience is shared. Its experiences, will be your experiences. Your experiences, will be its experiences. Ownership is an illusion produced by the ego. All perspectives are unique and all of them will be shared in the end, that is also the beginning.

And then we'll create a new amusement park to play in, and do it all over again.