Bring4th

Full Version: The Experience Diet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No diet is right for everyone. Can we agree on that? Veganism isn't right for everyone, nor is a low carb/high protein diet right for everyone.

That being said, we now enter the Oh Shytte realm. I'm not a doctor ok. But when doctors can't even agree about what's healthy, who can you then trust? We're told that being a vegetarian is practically the only way to live long. Here's also a good example. Saturated Fat. For years we were told that saturated fat causes heart disease, obesity, etc. I've even heard insofar that to eliminate heart disease problems, simply don't eat any meat or any saturated fat. Now the tables have turned and poly/mono unsaturated fats are now the culprit. Who the hell knows. I just don't get it. Either it does or doesn't. So I've been using coconut oil now for some time to fry up my eggs. Reading the label, it contains 14g of saturated fat. I'm now reading info where coconut oil is praised, and then touted as being bad for you. Again, either it does or doesn't. Ahhh but then the word VARIABLES pop up!

It just really really sucks that we just can't have one universal diet so everyone can just shut the hell up.

You cannot have such bi-polar responses. In my mind, I'm just going to say FU, you have no idea what you're talking about to begin with despite being a doctor and I'm just going to eat whatever I want, how much I want, when I want, how I want. Because being physically healthy to me just doesn't seem worth the hassle, as bad as that sounds.

I believe happiness is more important than health. Who's going to have a happier life...the person who ate whatever he wanted and enjoyed it, or the person who struggled everyday to "eat healthy" and hated it.

Read bits of this article found on Dr. Mercola's website (http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articl...d-her.aspx)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I strongly believe every one should seek to consume high quality fresh organic and locally grown vegetables every day. The only question is how many, and what type of vegetables. I believe vegetables, and not large amounts of fruits, provide the powerhouse of nutritional benefits that will vastly improve your health.

As an example of complications of consuming too many fruits, I experimented with following a mostly vegetarian diet after reading the book Fit for Life back in 1985. The book made some very compelling arguments. However, after a few weeks of eating fruit for breakfast I was stunned to discover my fasting triglycerides had skyrocketed from below 100 to nearly 3,000 (yes that is not a typo)! Clearly this diet was NOT right for me and was rapidly doing some serious damage to my body. I’m thankful I caught my mistake before it was too late.

I stated that if I had continued on that program I would have likely passed away from cardiovascular disease long ago. That does not mean the program does not work for some as I am sure many benefit by using it. However it clearly did not work for me personally, and I believe it could be a disaster for other strong protein types like myself.

It is my clinical belief that virtually everyone benefits from some animal protein. In some cultures this may be very little and might just be the insects consumed in grains as in India. It is clear that meat is not necessary for most carb types, but they would benefit from other animal proteins like raw organic dairy and eggs. These protein sources would not violate any ethical concerns about sacrificing animals for meats.

A major confirmation to this belief was pointed out by a reader on my previous article by mentioning that there are 90,000 individuals in the US that are 100 years or older but none of them are vegetarians.
Something I realized a long time ago was that even the best and seemingly most nutritious diets in the world introduced to an individual who is living in a bad vibrational place emotionally will not be utilized properly by one's physical apparatus.  

And and individual who is eating a seemingly impoverished diet and who lives in emotional well being will utilize those nutrients remarkably well.

The point is, the physical body is not only subject to physical stimuli, so the notion that you can just put "good fuel" in this machine and it will run great is a huge misconception and blind spot for allopathic medicine.  Please understand, I'm not saying that what you eat doesn't matter, because it does.  However, when you understand that everything is ultimately energy, and when you understand that all energy is consciousness, you begin to see that when you ingest anything, you are symbolically taking that consciousness into YOUR consciousness.  The consciousness of your body, and the consciousness of your food, and the consciousness of your spirit and mind are one.  And they all affect each other.  

The physical processes are just reflections of the processes happening in consciousness.  This is the spiritual portion that is hard for people in our world to understand.

The best thing one can do, nutritionally, is to spend time cultivating a strong faith in the well being of their body.  And then, the inspiration to WHAT foods to eat will come from that vibrational place, rather than the "I have to logically and scientifically deduce the proper nutrients to ingest for health" vibrational place (which I like to call the "just put me out of my misery" vibrational place). Whatever we are thinking about, our emotions are registering the nature of our vibrational relationship between belief and desire. When desire and belief are in pure alignment the result is: well being.

When desire and belief do not agree with one another, you feel bad, and mark my words, bad stuff is going to manifest eventually. You know why? Because [drum roll] everything is ONE.

So the real work is to learn to truly accept and have faith that your body is eating healthy, and you will come to desire those foods that will make that so.  And it will happen in the most natural way possible: you will simply crave them, as your body was designed to do.  People who eat out of balance are operating from beliefs in self sabotage.  Sometimes, the sabotaging beliefs are buried deep inside as disguised self esteem issues.  Perhaps they believe they will fail.  Perhaps they are substituting calories for something they are lacking in another area of life.  

If we didn't carry these destructive images within us, the intelligent infinity that *IS* us, would be constantly, moment by moment, perfecting our body complexes -- perfectly calibrating our vibrational makeup by naturally mobilizing impulses leading to exactly what we need mentally, physically, and spiritually in every moment.  I realize that our society is not especially designed to be conducive to living life through spontaneous intuitive actions, and while it is tempting to blame sources outside of us for the way things are, it doesn't excuse us from taking small steps every day in the direction of well being.  We have to start somewhere.  

We have to start by accepting our own power. We have to start believing in our own ability to affect well being.
The secret to my well-being is smoothies. One green smoothie a day, will change everything I say
I bought a bag of green apples but could only eat one. And they were fresh. Just not much for them.
Yes I agree that no diet is right for everyone but if we all watch what we eat and exercise daily than we can lead to healthy and active life and can prevent ourselves from many major health issues.

Facial Hyperhidrosis Treatment
I love the subject of experience diet precisely because our body will definitely end telling us what is right and wrong, so I find that awesome. I love cooking vegetarian food, it makes me feel very peaceful, and so happy to cook it, but I know there are times I am going to get a small palm of ground meat and cook it and love it, and I can feel my body real happy for it. Pretty mysterious and I have done fasts of five to eight days and loved them too. it's all really mysterious and awesome.
(04-21-2018, 06:29 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]I love the  subject of experience diet precisely because our body will definitely  end telling us what is right and wrong, so I find that awesome.  I love cooking vegetarian food, it makes me feel very peaceful, and so happy to cook it,  but I know there are times I am going to get a small palm of ground meat and cook it and love it, and I can feel my body real happy for it.  Pretty mysterious and I have done fasts of five to eight days  and loved them too.  it's all really mysterious and awesome.

I did a 3 day fast and that really opened up my energy centers. I became sensitive to energy after that.