Bring4th

Full Version: 7D Timelessness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can 7D be timeless (eternal) if you eventually go into 8D?

Some time in 7D are you a sun? Are you a galaxy?
Do these phenomena happen in 7D?

Or is it a full social memory complex that becomes the sun and the galaxy?

What about becoming a Universe? I believe the CHANTI project said we would all have our own universe.

I believe wisdom comes from knowing which questions to ask.
(01-31-2016, 06:48 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]How can 7D be timeless (eternal) if you eventually go into 8D?

You have to ask yourself: what is time?  Time is a measure of change.  If you couldn't measure change, you couldn't measure time.

So if you were to look at what we call "time" as a bunch of slides on a footage reel, then all of the slides on the reel are there, simultaneously.  However, you are generally only looking at one frame at a time.  The prior densities are like watching a movie in a way, you are watching the frames play moment by moment.  This looks like "change" to you, because you are comparing the frame being displayed to the ones that came before and anticipating the frames coming up in the "future".   But again, all the frames actually exist in the reel already.

So 7th density is like looking at the reel of tape as a reel of tape, rather than a string of linear images.  There is no change occurring.  In reality there never was, but you see time for the illusion it is.

So how does this fit into transitioning to 8D?  The only analogy I can give you is if 7D is like looking at the reel as a whole, then 8D is like putting that reel of tape back into your ginormous library of reels, and then deciding which new reel you want to take out of your library and mess around with.  Again, all the "states of change" exist concurrently.  

So if 8D is like "all the potential reels that may be played" and 7D is like "the manifest reel being played".  So everything is always timeless.  Or changeless.  Change is an illusion produced by consciousness focusing specifically.  Basically, we "pretend" everything is not all happening at once by imagining a perspective (a mind) that has limitations on perception, and then proceed to move that "imagined perspective" (our individual minds are like cameras with feet) from image to image in some kind of linear organized way, and this produces the phenomenon we call time.

(01-31-2016, 06:48 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Some time in 7D are you a sun? Are you a galaxy?
Do these phenomena happen in 7D?

Or is it a full social memory complex that becomes the sun and the galaxy?

What about becoming a Universe? I believe the CHANTI project said we would all have our own universe.

I believe wisdom comes from knowing which questions to ask.

7D is the current octave in its entirety.  It is the potentiated kinetic manifested creator.  
Yes, even Bashar says movement is an illusion.

And that there are already existing an infinite number of parallel realities.

Oneness focuses on all as one, undivided.

Timelessness focuses on what is not one, undivided until it is truly not; Creating a seamless expanse of the truest unity.
7D is not timeless but the turning toward it.

Quote:The seventh density is a density of completion and the turning towards timelessness or foreverness.
(02-01-2016, 07:43 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]7D is not timeless but the turning toward it.

Quote:The seventh density is a density of completion and the turning towards timelessness or foreverness.

Elegant.
(02-01-2016, 07:43 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]7D is not timeless but the turning toward it.

That is interesting to know considering 6D is beyond time.
I read that one incarnation of Ra is 67 million years.
(02-02-2016, 03:37 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Is it beyond time or beyond our linear conception of time?
(02-02-2016, 04:56 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2016, 03:37 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Is it beyond time or beyond our linear conception of time?

Oh yeah, the latter.
I want to say this is probably the most intelligent thread in the forum.
Quote:41.7 Questioner: Thank you. What I want to do now is investigate, as the first density is formed, what happens and how energy centers are first formed in beings. Let me first ask you, does it make any sense to ask you if the sun itself has a density, or is it all densities?

Ra: I am Ra. The sub-Logos is of the entire octave and is not that entity which experiences the learning/teachings of entities such as yourselves.
Quote:41.4 Questioner: In trying to build an understanding from the start, you might say, starting with intelligent infinity and getting to our present condition of being, I am having some difficulty, but I think I should go back and investigate our sun since it is the sub-Logos that creates all that we experience in this particular planetary system.

Will you give me a description of the sun, of our sun?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a query which is not easily answered in your language, for the sun has various aspects in relation to intelligent infinity, to intelligent energy, and to each density of each planet, as you call these spheres. Moreover, these differences extend into the metaphysical or time/space part of your creation.

In relationship to intelligent infinity, the sun body is, equally with all parts of the infinite creation, part of that infinity.

In relation to the potentiated intelligent infinity which makes use of intelligent energy, it is the offspring, shall we say, of the Logos for a much larger number of sub-Logoi. The relationship is hierarchical in that the sub-Logos uses the intelligent energy in ways set forth by the Logos and uses its free will to co-create the, shall we say, full nuances of your densities as you experience them.

In relationship to the densities, the sun body may physically, as you would say, be seen to be a large body of gaseous elements undergoing the processes of fusion and radiating heat and light.

Metaphysically, the sun achieves a meaning to fourth through seventh density according to the growing abilities of entities in these densities to grasp the living creation and co-entity, or other-self, nature of this sun body. Thus by the sixth density the sun may be visited and inhabited by those dwelling in time/space and may even be partially created from moment to moment by the processes of sixth-density entities in their evolution.

41.5 Questioner: In your last statement did you mean that the sixth-density entities are actually creating the manifestation of the sun in their density? Could you explain what you meant by that?

Ra: I am Ra. In this density some entities whose means of reproduction is fusion may choose to perform this portion of experience as part of the beingness of the sun body. Thus you may think of portions of the light that you receive as offspring of the generative expression of sixth-density love.
(02-04-2016, 06:58 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:41.7 Questioner: Thank you. What I want to do now is investigate, as the first density is formed, what happens and how energy centers are first formed in beings. Let me first ask you, does it make any sense to ask you if the sun itself has a density, or is it all densities?

Ra: I am Ra. The sub-Logos is of the entire octave and is not that entity which experiences the learning/teachings of entities such as yourselves.

So maybe we'll never be a sub-Logos.
I think they just mean that the sub-Logoi is working on lessons of the whole octave, rather than the lessons of our current density.