Bring4th

Full Version: Synthetic life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

As some of you may have heard in the news recently, scientists have been able for the first time to create synthetic life, in the form of basic cells. I would like to hear what you think about this.

Some leading questions I would suggest are, where does synthetic life fit in within the density framework, is it still considered second density life? And what does it say about our civilization and level of science? Supposedly the Atlanteans also worked in this area, although at a far more advanced level- and to their detriment.

Here is a brief video from the press conference when the news broke:
http://www.wimp.com/syntheticlife/

very interested to hear your thoughts,
Lavazza
I think it's still second density. All they did was reproduce nature. The natural laws will apply to this life form and if it survives it will evolve until it is truly integrated with the world.

Your question is applicable to artificial life. I don't know if computer models count as 2d life. Maybe it's more like artificial thought forms.
I don't think they created life. They just created a physical vehicle that can support life, and when the vehicle was ready, 2D entities needing a home were attracted to it and inhabited it.

I think that's what AI is too - when the circuitry gets sophisticated enough, it might attract an entity to inhabit it.

I worked as a software engineer for many years, and the hardware guys told me they believed the old mainframe computers had a consciousness. I don't think the consciousness evolved from the computer hardware, but was attracted to it.
"I don't think the consciousness evolved from the computer hardware, but was attracted to it."

I never believed AI can become self-aware but I agree with your thought. The question is how sophisticated the vehicle has to be.
David Wilcock talks about a scientist that heated sand till it was white hot in a hermetically sealed tube, and found that bacteria would grow out of nothing. Research shows that 99% of the dust in space is actually bacteria (has the light signature of bacteria). So life is created all the time just because the torsion fields take what is available and twist life into existence.

Take a look at David Wilcock's 2012 Event Horizon video for more info.
(05-27-2010, 11:18 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think they created life. They just created a physical vehicle that can support life, and when the vehicle was ready, 2D entities needing a home were attracted to it and inhabited it.

I think that's what AI is too - when the circuitry gets sophisticated enough, it might attract an entity to inhabit it.

I worked as a software engineer for many years, and the hardware guys told me they believed the old mainframe computers had a consciousness. I don't think the consciousness evolved from the computer hardware, but was attracted to it.

I think I agree with you. The whole thing scares me though.