Bring4th

Full Version: -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-----
The body is the 2nd dimension.

The mind is the 3rd dimension.

The healed, complete mind/body/spirit is the 4th dimension.
I think so.
(02-01-2016, 05:23 PM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]Do our bodies have sentience, a subjective experience of their own?

They have a subjective experience but it is merged with your subjective experience. Each had a subjective experience prior to joining, and after joining, there is a merged one. This is why bodily impulses feel like "your" impulses. At death, they separate again.

(02-01-2016, 05:23 PM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]Does the body suffer? Does it only conduct and transmit our pain, or writhe in agony as much as its user?

Both experience it as long as both are together, or focused in/as the body. If both leave the body, then the material of the body will degrade back into its 1st density elemental constituents. In other words, the body dies, and the various aggregates of consciousness go their separate merry ways. The native dwelling place of 2nd density consciousness is the lower astral plane (the thought-form level), and the native dwelling place of 3rd density consciousness is the middle astral plane. 1st density consciousness doesn't have much of a separation between time/space and space/time. In that way, it is similar to 7th density.

(02-01-2016, 05:23 PM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]Does the chemical vehicle resent it's wearer for neglecting or abusing it?

No. It's not capable of judgment in that way. It mostly just instinctually reacts to things in the direction of safety and comfort.

(02-01-2016, 05:23 PM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]Is an overweight man, or a hard drug junkie, or a self-harming woman hated by their own flesh?

Ditto last answer.

(02-01-2016, 05:23 PM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]What if the musculature of a bodybuilder want to stop being strained well beyond its capacity just to satisfy the vanity of its user?

The body's consciousness, of itself, is not ego driven, only the 3rd density mind is. But as I said before, they are one for the duration of the incarnation.

(02-01-2016, 05:23 PM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]Do the sexual organs of a religious monk resent him for being denied relief?

Ditto.

(02-01-2016, 05:23 PM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]When someone hits himself out of anger, does his body likewise become angry towards him?

Ditto.

(02-01-2016, 05:23 PM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]No doubt our bodies are alive, but to what extent? Is the body capable of feeling under-appreciated?

It doesn't feel underappreciated unless you personally feel under appreciated.

2nd density bodies can exist without 3rd density souls, just look at most of the animal kingdom. Even human bodies could live without 3rd density consciousness, but they would be animalistic and completely driven by the senses.
-----
I've found the Body tells us through Ourselves, and that it doesn't differentiate itself from its 'driver'...

So, personally, yes/no to your examples.  Its as Anagogy said.

"They have a subjective experience but it is merged with your subjective experience. Each had a subjective experience prior to joining, and after joining, there is a merged one."

If the monk feels deprived, is it the Consciousness or the Body doing the feeling?

Since the body isn't veiled the same way our mind is.  I like to think the body is as Ana said, instinctually driven.  However, I believe there to be higher orders of instinct that could arguably be called 'intelligence', just not of a mental/emotional nature, but a biochemical 'sensation' nature.

The body can become addicted.
So can the mind.
Yet they're two different forms of addiction.

The body can feel pain.
So can the mind.
Yet they're two different forms of pain.

What gets me, is how sometimes the body can survive without a 'driver'.  But the Mind needs the body to live.  (Mind/Body complex), so how does a 'Creature of the Mind' survive without a Mind?

That fascinates me...

Perhaps...The Body has a Mind of its Own.

Which begs the question, is it Sentient?

I believe so.  And Ego being a part of the formulation occurring when a Spirit merges with a Mind/Body, is thus not something to be overcome.

But to be accepted and loved as is.

As if to say, The Body is not something to be overcome, but accepted and loved.