Bring4th

Full Version: I feel 'it' more everyday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

seejay21

I've had these certain sensations occur in my body for years. One of them is a feeling that comes from the bottom of my head to the top of my head, like something moving up, a kind of pressure. when it hits the top, it sort of pops, and the whole world does a kind of deja vu doubletake, stutter step. The moment is sureal. It is exactly like I know exactly what is coming next in the next moment, and maybe a few more moments after that, then it fades.

Another one starts in my lower legs, and then moves up into my groin. It is a single pulse that makes my knees feel slightly weak.

In the past I have taken these sensations as warnings or signs that something is going to occur, or that I should check my'path' in life. I would have the head pop thing happen a few times a year, and the leg thing fewer.

In the last few months, I get the head pop 2 or three times a week, and the leg sensation countless times everyday.

I no longer freak out about it... just go onto the next moment.

I was wondering if anyone out there can tell me what these sensations are and why they are accelerating?
Your energy, life essence...moving through you.

Discern what it means to you, and as always...

Godspeed!
I've had a tingling sensation in my back for several months now, though I am beginning to wonder if it is the cell tower across the street...
(05-28-2010, 12:37 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I've had a tingling sensation in my back for several months now, though I am beginning to wonder if it is the cell tower across the street...

Weird... though I don't think I can blame a cell tower. I do believe I am sharing the same weird feeling as you. even now as I type.. O.o
Do you also have the persistent tinnitus?
(05-30-2010, 05:20 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Do you also have the persistent tinnitus?

Hi,

I've had constant tinnitus for at least 5 years now and also have the occassional alternative frequency ringing ontop of the ususal background high-frequencey tinnitus...

I have often wondered what, if any, metaphysical meaning is signified by such occurances?

Jim
what is a tinnitus ?
(05-30-2010, 06:16 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]what is a tinnitus ?

The dictionary definition is:

"Ringing or buzzing in the ears"

(Concise Oxford English Dictionary V11 )

Jim
hmmmm.

i had the ringing up until a few years ago. i presume. no more.
no, but they do hurt more than usual.
It sound like your chakras are aligning themselves. Or, perhaps they are out of align. Have you though of some crystal therapy?
The spontaneous bubbles of energy are normal if you are developing your energy body. Like the real body it has it's own sensations. You are just becoming aware of them. The head is the crown chakra connecting to the universe, the legs and groin connecting to the earth. It's transference of energy. Don't worry it's a good sign so enjoy it. You're becoming a more powerful conduit.

If it ever becomes too much eat some heavy foods like something fried. It will temporarily lower the strength of the sensations.
(05-30-2010, 06:16 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2010, 05:20 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Do you also have the persistent tinnitus?

Hi,

I've had constant tinnitus for at least 5 years now and also have the occassional alternative frequency ringing ontop of the ususal background high-frequencey tinnitus...

I have often wondered what, if any, metaphysical meaning is signified by such occurances?

Jim

I have the same tinnitus as you, Jim, with the same occasional ringing tones over top. Had this since '96 when I learned to recognize energy flow. The question of significance is going to be asked at a future Q'uo session. There is more about this on another thread in this forum - "Tone in Ear Signals" on the Strictly Law of One forum.

Heart

seejay21

Yes. It is constant mostly the same tone in both ears but it will fluctuate, pulsate, left to right and back, low tones to high tones.

Brittany

The ringing in my ears has been so bad lately that I can't sleep some nights. Sometimes it is very high-pitched, sometimes it sounds more musical. Mostly it is annoying. I don't even listen to loud music.

I've felt the "energy bubbles" for years now. Sometimes it causes my whole body to do this violent twitch...fortunately it's been long enough that my friends are used to it and ignore it when it happens now. As far as I can tell, it isn't a bad thing.
Yeah, I get that ringing more and more. Usually when I get on sites like this or watch some inspiring video or read something similar. It's collective energy enhancing the sensations.

I get somewhat of what feels like a narrow type of energy through my body. More focused and intense in some regards. I don't get the twitching, but I do get tension in my jaw sometimes from the strong, focused energy going through me. At those times, I begin to see whitish energies around objects, and if I go more into it, the carpet will appear to change and see geometry in the walls. Going further still the walls and floor being to appear to ripple and change form.
I've gotten the ringing since I was young, it always seemed to respond in loudness when I was consciously aware of it. If I concentrated on making it loud, it would feel almost defeaning in my head. It's gotten a little worse being a brass player. I'd recommend sleeping with a portable fan on in the room to anyone having problems with this at night.
Do your energy bubbles feel something like what metaballs would be?:

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&sourc...q=&gs_rfai=

I've felt more recently energy like that.

(06-24-2010, 05:42 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]The ringing in my ears has been so bad lately that I can't sleep some nights. Sometimes it is very high-pitched, sometimes it sounds more musical. Mostly it is annoying. I don't even listen to loud music.

I've felt the "energy bubbles" for years now. Sometimes it causes my whole body to do this violent twitch...fortunately it's been long enough that my friends are used to it and ignore it when it happens now. As far as I can tell, it isn't a bad thing.

seejay21

(07-12-2010, 04:45 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do your energy bubbles feel something like what metaballs would be?:

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&sourc...q=&gs_rfai=

I've felt more recently energy like that.

(06-24-2010, 05:42 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]The ringing in my ears has been so bad lately that I can't sleep some nights. Sometimes it is very high-pitched, sometimes it sounds more musical. Mostly it is annoying. I don't even listen to loud music.

I have twitched before but it is rare. I've never thought to calling them energy bubbles, but that description fits as good as any.
Don't know about you but the energy is getting much stronger lately. It's almost a bit painful, though at the same time welcoming. I can only expect it to continue to increase. Adapt and grow as they say Smile
I think I've felt something similar to your experience. It's like when you feel this strange feeling in your head then all of a sudden you feel this relief of pressure and everything seems fractalized. Like everything is one huge spiral consisting of sight, sound, smell, taste, touch, thoughts, emotions. Am I alone in this or is this close to what you feel? Weird! I'm started to feel just as I was reading this! It was very brief this time.

seejay21

(07-14-2010, 04:33 PM)Gohava Sebi Wrote: [ -> ]I think I've felt something similar to your experience. It's like when you feel this strange feeling in your head then all of a sudden you feel this relief of pressure and everything seems fractalized. Like everything is one huge spiral consisting of sight, sound, smell, taste, touch, thoughts, emotions. Am I alone in this or is this close to what you feel? Weird! I'm started to feel just as I was reading this! It was very brief this time.
It is a very sensory experience like you describe. I feel actual movement in my head when it happens. I also have the sensation of "returning" to my body, but don't feel the leaving part. On return I'm connected completely to the moment. I know exactly what is going to happen next for upto 3 or 4 seconds.I also have the sensation that I am remembering, not predicting the next few seconds.
Silly cell phone mixed up my post with your quote. Smile

fairyfarmgirl

I find Essential oils of Lemon Grass, frankinscence, are helpful for these types of sensations. An oil blend from a reputable place that only sells steam distilled essential oils is very important. Essential oils must be steam distilled. If not it is derived from a petroleum chemical process that is not good for the subtle-physical body connection.

The ringing in the ears seems to come and go with my emotional/thought process and usually proceeds a numerical display of 333, 111, 711, and 222.

fairyfarmgirl

seejay21

(07-15-2010, 03:37 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]I find Essential oils of Lemon Grass, frankinscence, are helpful for these types of sensations. An oil blend from a reputable place that only sells steam distilled essential oils is very important. Essential oils must be steam distilled. If not it is derived from a petroleum chemical process that is not good for the subtle-physical body connection.

The ringing in the ears seems to come and go with my emotional/thought process and usually proceeds a numerical display of 333, 111, 711, and 222.

fairyfarmgirl

Fairyfrmgirl, am I to put the oil on my skin? I am very much a newbie when it comes to uses of incensie, crystals, oils, and other things. Smile

fairyfarmgirl

Good Greetings:

Yes, you put it on your skin. Use sparingly, Never Ingest Essential Oils. Avoid placing on the nether regions of the body as well as in the nose, on the lips and other sensitive areas.
Essential Oils are For External Use Only.

The Meridian, Pressure Points and Chakras as well as the Skin will absorb the oil. When using essential oils less is more is the approach to take.

This is what works for me. It follows the Meridian Points. I have found in my own experience that energy builds at these points and when the points are a little blocked that is when I feel the heaviness and get the twitching as well. It is rather uncomfortable for me so I was motivated to find something would help me integrate the energies.

As an energy worker I know that when the body is twitching it is discharging excess energy that is not grounding properly. It is a sign that there is a blockage or sluggishness in the subtle bodies.

For imformation only, See your a qualified practioner.
Here is a great website showing meridians: http://www.henkinenergytherapy.com/humans.html

Meridians

[attachment=162]

Foot Reflexology

[attachment=163]

Essential oils should be diluted with each use. To dilute it is suggested that 3 drops of oil be added to 1 Tbs of carrier oil. I usually use either cold pressed olive oil or cold pressed and organic coconut oil. Mix the drop of essential oil into the carrier oil using only wooden utensils or ceramic utensils and mixing in a glass bowl. This is what you will derive your drops from if using pure essential oils that are not essential oil blends. If using an essential oil blend simply use as is--- no need to dilute in a carrier oil as the blend is an altready diluted and mixed essential oil.

Lemon Grass Essential Oil Blend

http://www.organicfacts.net/health-benef...l-oil.html

Middle of the Sole of the foot 1 drop
Inner side middle of side of foot 1 drop
1 drop Base of the spine
1 drop top of the spine.

Frankinsence Essential Oil Blend
http://www.organicfacts.net/health-benef...l-oil.html
1 drop top of the spine
1 drop on bones behind the ears
1 drop middle of forehead
1 drop on each temple on the head (measure 2 fingers width from outer eye and put the drop there-- that is the temple area of the head)
1 drop on top of the head. This spot may feel a bit sore. This is where you place the drop of Essential oil.

Frankincense oil is very expensive. I use an oil blend of Frankinsence and other oils. www.teachonlylove.com has an oil blend containing frankincense as a main ingredient. The oil blend is called Metatrons oil

fairyfarmgirl

seejay21

Are you sure this remedy isn't just for fairies? My girlfriend will have questions. Tongue

fairyfarmgirl

(07-15-2010, 11:09 PM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure this remedy isn't just for fairies? My girlfriend will have questions. Tongue

LOL... I wish you well. Integrating the Shekinah makes a well rounded human being capable of... expansion BigSmile

By the way I just updated the post.

Also, Lemon grass and Frankincense oil are both used heavily in mens cologne and products. The amounts that I use do not even scent my skin... as soon as I put the oil on it is begins to be absorbed by my body. I find it rather amazing for within a minute or two the heaviness and twitch simply ceases. It also helps with my insomnia with out it I would just be up for days on end--- I need to rest in order to regenerate.

fairyfarmgirl