Bring4th

Full Version: Third chakra blockage - help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My solar plexus is blocked solid; it has always been.  This is an issue stretching back lifetimes.  At this point, however, I've done a good job of clearing out the other chakras.  I frequently feel a warm loving glow in the heart and throat area, and the top two are often active as well, but this thing is like a steel and concrete plug (in fact, that's how I saw it once in meditation).  When I ask intuitively what it is, the answer comes back, "pain, suffering; many, many occasions of being hurt across lifetimes" (accompanied with a visual of layers upon layers of suffering combining on top of each other).  Also, fear, of course.  Recently in meditation I saw bright multicolored light streaming upwards into me through the central channel, but hitting as if a wall at the third chakra and scattering sideways (horizontally) in all directions.

Aside from the "physical" discomfort, this is affecting my life in many undesirable ways.  I generally see others as sources of difficulty and prefer to avoid them, except for a few rock-solid close relationships characterized by a great deal of love.  (To be clear, my work involves dealing with individuals and I do very well in that; the fear/avoidance of others is more of an underlying tendency and mental/emotional attitude that I've identified, an assumption that nothing good will come of trying to reach out to others - or that I will somehow screw it up).  As a side effect of the above, I have not allowed myself to work towards writing and publishing the things I need to (and planned to do, pre-incarnatively), due to overwhelming, previously unconscious but now identified fear of being ridiculed, rejected and abandoned.  Because of this, I frequently feel that God, my guides, etc. are disappointed in me, and feel bad about it; every time I ask, I'm told unequivocally that it is purely my projection of my own feelings, and I "could never be a disappointment", and I accept that as fact - yet emotionally it continues to feel true; ultimately I'm disappointed in myself, but can't move forward in these projects due to blockage-caused fear.

So I think what I need to do (and finally getting to the point of this lengthy post, for which I apologize) is to figure out what it's like to function with an UNblocked third chakra.  How does someone with yellow ray clarity relate to themselves and others?  What are the essential points?  This is really my central question.

And then "fake it till I make it".  I guess.  This is a beast, and everything I've done before seems so much easier in comparison, so I'm reaching out to my spiritual family for any help and guidance you might provide.  Love you guys and gals.  
-----
Hmm, good question. I think ultimately all suffering is emotional - as anagogy pointed out, it's possible to have physical pain and experience bliss (though I haven't had that happen, personally). My guess is that it's primarily emotional, very likely caused by bad experiences with mankind in past lives.
-----
earth_spirit, that's helpful and I thank you. I will try to focus on relating to "failure" differently. As Gandhi said, "Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. Full effort is full victory."

Quote:Your phrasing implies that you want to change people.

I can see why you might think so, but that is not at all the case. I let people be who they are, and work on seeing myself and the Father in them.
The yellow ray, being representative of our physical body, is our link to our other body complexes through previous lifetimes, which is why it would involve past life traumas.

Quote:I generally see others as sources of difficulty and prefer to avoid them

How we feel about others is indicative of how we feel about ourselves.

Quote: Because of this, I frequently feel that God, my guides, etc. are disappointed in me, and feel bad about it;

This too. No one is disappointed in you, but you. But since our yellow ray is linked to our identity, esp in group/social settings, and our past lives, you must have strong residual disappointment in yourself from something you did/didn't do over previous lifetimes. This would also be reflective of why you feel like you're disappointing all the 'higher beings' (the only way you disappoint them is by projecting disappointment upon them - and then, if anything, they are only disappointed in themselves for failing you so badly).

There is no reason to feel bad, or guilty, or like a failure. But even those feelings, if grasped and utilized in their most creative fashion, can help pull you to a more accepting state. Even if it took lifetimes and lifetimes of self-pity, it's possible, with the tools you have in this lifetime, to turn it around and choose to accept and love yourself, and forgive yourself. You can do it in the moment.

Quote:102.11 Questioner: Now, is there— the two areas then that the instrument can look to for curing this problem… I understand that the yellow-ray blockage problem has completely repaired, shall I say. If this is not correct, could you make suggestions on that, please?

Ra: I am Ra. Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

This means you must also love your self, and your other incarnational selves. You must give them the acceptance that you give others.

At the end of your post, you mention fear. If you have fear, it's best to start at the red-ray before you can successfully unblock the yellow ray. What are you really afraid of?
(02-04-2016, 07:46 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]As a side effect of the above, I have not allowed myself to work towards writing and publishing the things I need to (and planned to do, pre-incarnatively), due to overwhelming, previously unconscious but now identified fear of being ridiculed, rejected and abandoned.

What do you want to accomplish by writing and publishing? The audience can not ridicule your work if you love it and your creative expression. They can not abandon you if you feel Home at yourself. They can only try to convince you to think otherwise. Capture the deeper intention in writing and publishing with a supporting vision so that those who are attracted to that similar vision will be drawn to it naturally, and those who are not will explore things that are relevant to them outside of your personal reality.

Ask the Heart: "Does this resonate?" No. "What about this?" No. "This?" Yes. Then build up the potentials like charging power to the billiard cue, ready to hit the eight-ball into the game-winning pocket. Let your vision be the aim because it supports the optimal direction of the ball. Smile
(02-04-2016, 07:46 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]So I think what I need to do (and finally getting to the point of this lengthy post, for which I apologize) is to figure out what it's like to function with an UNblocked third chakra.  How does someone with yellow ray clarity relate to themselves and others?  What are the essential points?  This is really my central question.

From my point of view, the blockage stems from low self esteem.  It is the result of putting others up on a pedestal.  If you put others on a pedestal, you simultaneously put yourself on a lower one.  So there is constantly a dread of judgment by those you hold in high esteem because your attention is inordinately occupied by what others are thinking about you.  Yellow ray being blocked, your thoughts are deflected back into orange ray vibratory expression.

The solution to balancing imbalanced self worth, is to OVERLY inflate your sense of self worth.  To someone struggling with self esteem issues, they might even want to go overboard with it, meaning to build yourself mentally up even more than you see the others around you.  Why?  Because in a person with low self esteem they already have psychological forces that are going to bring themselves down slightly, so by seeing yourself as even greater it will, in reality, actually result in an equalizing effect with those around you.

Unfortunately, there is no real shortcut to doing this, you just have to gradually build up your self concept to the point where you think you are the bees knees.  It helps to make lists of things you are good at.  Recognize your talents.  Imagine yourself in situations that brought you uneasiness and then reimagine them going how you want them to go, acting assertive and confident.  Concentrate on the molding the images to match the feeling you want to feel in those situations and try to feel the essence of that.  You have to learn to carry that feeling with you until you don't have to think about it anymore and it becomes a subconscious habit.  It may even seem like nothing is happening at first, but if you do it repeatedly for a few minutes a day for a couple weeks it will improve mightily.      
I have not read everyone's responses yet. If I duplicate, I apologize. These are my recommendations:

As soon as I read your post I felt a lot of compassion for you. I am sending you love. First, be more compassionate with yourself if you can. Forgive yourself. Forgive others. Remember, we are all learning.

Anything that you remember that digs deeply into your feelings of worthiness is what you want to work on. Almost all humans are battling with feelings of being good enough. This is so ingrained in the culture.

Write everyday. Within those writings, you will find freedom for your expression, unblocking yourself a little at first and sometimes you will make huge leaps. Your work does not have to be published. Get the real day to day feelings and happenings out on the paper. No one is grading this. No one is going to judge it. Do not worry about spelling or how well you are writing. Just write maybe 10-15 minutes each day. Just checking in with yourself and your feelings.

I promise this helps!

Much love to you and all,
Another thought I had is that 3rd Chakra issues often deal with establishing proper boundaries between you and others. Even though we are all one in the tapestry of life, we must go with what feels right for us. Boundaries do not have to be steel walls or even wooden fences. A proper boundary is just speaking your truth and letting others know what you like and what you don't like.

A good writing exercise might be to ponder:

I like (write everything you can think of)
I can (write everything you are capable of doing/being)

This chakra is about your power - boundaries, what you want, what you can do, what you will do
(02-04-2016, 07:46 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]So I think what I need to do (and finally getting to the point of this lengthy post, for which I apologize) is to figure out what it's like to function with an UNblocked third chakra.  How does someone with yellow ray clarity relate to themselves and others?  What are the essential points?  This is really my central question.

And then "fake it till I make it".  I guess. 

I wonder: while I think "fake it til you make it" works well when you have a grounding in what energy and mindset you need transition into (which isn't necessarily something that somebody can usefully describe to you) let me suggest the possibility that the cart is in front of the horse.

Why are you blocked?  More to the point: what is the blockage trying to indicate to you about the lesson you need to integrate?

I've recognized a similar blockage in my heart chakra.  The way I'm understanding it is to start very elemental.  In meditation, feel the blockage.  Sink into it.  Let it's energy, as painful as it is, resonate throughout your body.  Pay attention to it, feel out its nuances.  You're now asking questions and getting answer on a level below words, and this I feel is effective in understanding really concretely felt blockages.

When I do this, I have weeks where my whole body kind of feels like that blockage.  But I find that I tend to encounter new turns on my path somehow.  And I've learned that asking yourself why doesn't always lead to a direct answer, but it might open the door to you finding it.  Or it might be that there is no answer: that you just need to sit with this pain and acknowledge it.

I'm of the opinion that paying attention to and releasing my blockage is simply going to be uncomfortable and painful.  But I'm attempting to have faith and, as those of Ra say, allow the healing to occur rather than necessarily doing something proactive to end it.

Hope this helps.
Ra: I am Ra. Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

-------

This quote doesn't imply doing the opposite causes the blockage you've described.  You have noticed how pain, anxiety, and suffering cause blockages.  I just want to first point this out to aid you in not judging yourself during observation.

Note the word Completely, in the quote.

We are not here to COMPLETELY unblock, but to at the very very least, minimally balance each Ray.  With this in mind I continue.

My Yellow Ray is blocked in anxiety and suffering, a myriad of red and orange ray sub-aspects nested in my yellow ray reinforcing these blockages tells me I must first work on my lower rays to become minimally balanced to untie the 3way knot that is red-orange-yellow rays entangling causing anxiety and suffering through myself.

On very blocked days I can feel the appreciation for others overwhelmed by apathy and bitterness. On good days I just want everyone to be okay...regardless of our history.

Sometimes red and orange ray blockages can appear in yellow ray.  If you're steel-plugged up, sounds like a tight knot between those three energy centers.

But don't fret.  This is actually a very good thing to notice in yourself!  Maybe you're stoppered-up due to a defense mechanism, maybe its noticed because its time to begin opening up that stoppage.  Whatever it might be, you just need to spend time with and on it.

Everything else so far said in this thread is very useful.  And If I might suggest so.  Plenum might be of great aid in assessing and offering you an initial arrow on the path to healing.  His 'Plenum Healer' service was very beneficial to helping me unwedge a very deep felt core blockage in my yellow and orange ray.  I think you might find great use in his service Smile
Your third chakra will always be blocked solid as long as you need food to eat. It's how you become mindful and at ease with this occurring that matters.

Welcome to having a body.
I think thats a good way to view it.

We can't not be blocked, being blocked doesn't stop the kundalini, just distorts it a bit but what if we are supposed to be un/blocked in varying ways in each Ray?

Becoming the closest to your unique tune through those blockages and balances?  Maybe thats improperly worded...  I'll have to lookup Ra's regards on this minimal balance vs fully balanced...  doesn't help my blood sugar is low lol
Thank you to all who replied to offer your helpful thoughts.

Anagogy, you described a state of affairs that I worked through in the past few years. At one point, I was shocked to discover within myself the belief that everything I produced was worthless, which had been unconscious before but, of course, affected me in many ways. I've healed that, and no longer feel that way. That was quite a task!

At present, it's no longer a low self-esteem but rather very strong self-doubt. I believe I'm feeling the effects of being raised by parents who constantly tried to impose their own ideas about what I should be doing, and in the process, it appears, communicated the message that everything that I was doing or wanted to do was wrong. Combined with the pre-existing third ray blockage, this seems to have really messed with me. I live the implicit assumption (now becoming explicit) that I am constantly doing the wrong thing, from minute details like writing a sentence in a particular way to major life choices. It has also made me very indecisive (naturally) and prevents me from feeling good about anything I achieve, because deep inside is a voice saying I should've done better or differently or something else. I'm now calling these thoughts my "demon chorus".

Verum, thank you for very nicely expressing the need to become my own standard and following my own heart, instead of worrying about the negative reactions I expect from others. This is hard to do , because ultimately we are dependent on others' acceptance in order to get anywhere externally; but so far my fear of negative reaction or rejection has completely stifled my self-expression and creativity. I need to follow the example of Van Gogh (not in creating amazing art - I wish! - but in expressing myself regardless of what others might say, just for my own sake, completely ignoring the demon chorus, even if only as an exercise that does not reach any broader audience, but simply as a way to start my creativity flowing. Amazingly, I've never done that before. I'm looking forward to figuring out if I can!).

Indigo, thank you for your beautiful and kind energies and thoughts. I agree with everything you've written.

jeremy, I use a process very similar to what you've described. I think this particular issue is coming to the foreground now for a reason. TTP, thanks for your thoughts and suggestions.

It's back to work on this for me!
(02-04-2016, 07:12 PM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]I think thats a good way to view it.

We can't not be blocked, being blocked doesn't stop the kundalini, just distorts it a bit but what if we are supposed to be un/blocked in varying ways in each Ray?

Becoming the closest to your unique tune through those blockages and balances?  Maybe thats improperly worded...  I'll have to lookup Ra's regards on this minimal balance vs fully balanced...  doesn't help my blood sugar is low lol

here u go buddy

Quote:The necessity is for the mind/body/spirit complex to be of a certain balance, this balance thus enabling it to reach a set level of lack of distortion. The critical difficulties are unique for each mind/body/spirit complex due to the experiential distillations which in total are the, shall we say, violet-ray beingness of each such entity.

This balance is what is necessary for work to be done in seeking the gateway to intelligent infinity through the use of crystals or through any other use. No two mind/body/spirit crystallized natures are the same. The distortion requirements, vibrationally speaking, are set.

Quote:The precision with which each energy center matches the Original Thought lies not in the systematic placement of each energy nexus but rather in the fluid and plastic placement of the balanced blending of these energy centers in such a way that intelligent energy is able to channel itself with minimal distortion.

The mind/body/spirit complex is not a machine. It is rather what you might call a tone poem.

Quote: While it is a primary priority to activate or unblock each energy center, it is also a primary priority at that point to begin to refine the balances between the energies so that each tone of the chord of total vibratory beingness resonates in clarity, tune, and harmony with each other energy. This balancing, tuning, and harmonizing of the self is most central to the more advanced or adept mind/body/spirit complex. Each energy may be activated without the beauty that is possible through the disciplines and appreciations of personal energies or what you might call the deeper personality or soul identity.

Also, stranger

Plenum does healing work if ur interested in hitting him up. can recommend

https://plenumhealer.wordpress.com/
(02-04-2016, 10:13 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Anagogy, you described a state of affairs that I worked through in the past few years.  At one point, I was shocked to discover within myself the belief that everything I produced was worthless, which had been unconscious before but, of course, affected me in many ways.  I've healed that, and no longer feel that way. That was quite a task!

At present, it's no longer a low self-esteem but rather very strong self-doubt.  I believe I'm feeling the effects of being raised by parents who constantly tried to impose their own ideas about what I should be doing, and in the process, it appears, communicated the message that everything that I was doing or wanted to do was wrong.  Combined with the pre-existing third ray blockage, this seems to have really messed with me.  I live the implicit assumption (now becoming explicit) that I am constantly doing the wrong thing, from minute details like writing a sentence in a particular way to major life choices.  It has also made me very indecisive (naturally) and prevents me from feeling good about anything I achieve, because deep inside is a voice saying I should've done better or differently or something else.  I'm now calling these thoughts my "demon chorus".

I don't mean to contradict you, Stranger, and certainly these are just my opinions which could be way off base, but all I would say is that in my experience "self-doubt" is actually "low self-esteem" in disguise.

To doubt or question the validity of your own choices only occurs because you don't place worth on your own ability to make competent decisions.  You are holding other people's wisdom and ability to make decisions above your own.  I completely agree with your conception about how this probably came about.  Parents mean well, but often they indoctrinate us with self sabotaging socialization as we are growing up.  

Anyway, it is just a thought to possibly consider.  Best of luck with slaying your demons.
Another quote about the 'unique' balance of each entity:

Quote:38.5 Questioner: Could you tell me how each of the rays, red through violet, would appear in a perfectly balanced, undistorted entity?

Ra: I am Ra. We cannot tell you this for each balance is perfect and each unique. We do not mean to be obscure.

Let us offer an example. In a particular entity, let us use this instrument, the rays may be viewed as extremely even, red, orange, yellow. The green ray is extremely bright. This is, shall we say, balanced by a dimmer indigo. Between these two the point of balance resides, the blue ray of the communicator sparkling in strength above the ordinary. In the violet ray we see this unique spectrograph, if you will, and at the same time the pure violet surrounding the whole; this in turn, surrounded by that which mixes the red and violet ray, indicating the integration of mind, body, and spirit; this surrounded in turn by the vibratory pattern of this entity’s true density.

This description may be seen to be both unbalanced and in perfect balance. The latter understanding is extremely helpful in dealing with other-selves. The ability to feel blockages is useful only to the healer. There is not properly a tiny fraction of judgment when viewing a balance in colors. Of course when we see many of the energy plexi weakened and blocked, we may understand that an entity has not yet grasped the baton and begun the race. However, the potentials are always there. All the rays fully balanced are there in waiting to be activated.

Perhaps another way to address your query is this: In the fully potentiated entity the rays mount one upon the other with equal vibratory brilliance and scintillating sheen until the surrounding color is white. This is what you may call potentiated balance in third density.
i ask my guides to give me reminders to be forgiving towards others and myself.

wouldn't know how to teach you how healthy energy exchanges are done at the yellow ray.. be nice, don't expect anyone to do anything don't try to teach anyone anything, until someone comes asking you to be taught.

trying to learn healthy boundaries loving the self and others with a sort of a detachment. seriously more than half the time i don't know what i'm doing i'm just intending that i'm learning my lessons as quick as i can and trying to withhold judgement. one of the things that boggles my mind is people who can't put the time into reading the Law of One

there are so many little by laws with the chakras like how you make others feel about you is related to how open the third is to begin with. i've felt the need to stop teaching classes and stop teaching the Law of One. to teach those who are ready to learn rather than trying to teach everyone on the block wanting to be spiritual.

i guess it depends for each individual person and their unique take, but i've been exploring quality over quantity. When comparing readers of the LOO on Facebook vs those on this forum. There is a noticeably higher vibrational exchange of energy here, and it feels honestly like home. Since most of the members of Law of One groups on facebook have not actually finished had indepth discussions to decipher the meanings and coded messages of the text, you end up with a bunch lost in translation.

If I try to mention stuff like this such as the third ray being opened dependent on the self and others, people become very defensive. of course forgiveness, true forgiveness takes some work to get to.

until then, people are going to be blocked up by what they cannot cognize to begin with. i don't know this sphere is such a connundrum at every level ... state of becoming perfection... hmmm it's just that and doesn't need our help. next pre incarnational intention I want is NO MORE MEDDLING WITH THE AFFAIRS OF BECOMING.
(02-05-2016, 12:15 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The necessity is for the mind/body/spirit complex to be of a certain balance, this balance thus enabling it to reach a set level of lack of distortion. The critical difficulties are unique for each mind/body/spirit complex due to the experiential distillations which in total are the, shall we say, violet-ray beingness of each such entity.

This balance is what is necessary for work to be done in seeking the gateway to intelligent infinity through the use of crystals or through any other use. No two mind/body/spirit crystallized natures are the same. The distortion requirements, vibrationally speaking, are set.

Quote:The precision with which each energy center matches the Original Thought lies not in the systematic placement of each energy nexus but rather in the fluid and plastic placement of the balanced blending of these energy centers in such a way that intelligent energy is able to channel itself with minimal distortion.

The mind/body/spirit complex is not a machine. It is rather what you might call a tone poem.

Quote: While it is a primary priority to activate or unblock each energy center, it is also a primary priority at that point to begin to refine the balances between the energies so that each tone of the chord of total vibratory beingness resonates in clarity, tune, and harmony with each other energy. This balancing, tuning, and harmonizing of the self is most central to the more advanced or adept mind/body/spirit complex. Each energy may be activated without the beauty that is possible through the disciplines and appreciations of personal energies or what you might call the deeper personality or soul identity.
The third quote is how I intended my regards to un/blocked chakras mainly, when we realize some blockages are actually intentional occurrences from a unique being and in and of themselves, may not be properly considered a 'blockage' but a uniqueness.

Though I do understand that this explanation can make it a bit confusing as to what is and is not a 'true blockage' vs a 'unique differentiation'.

Which is why the second quote is helpful, some tones within our unique tone-poem might sound 'off' when alone, only to become obviously in-tune when paired.  An apparent Blockage might just be a uniqueness.  However, this ambiguity can be confusing, so I refer to the first quote.

The 'critical difficulties' in my personal experience, pave the road to the proper tune/tone, which sometimes we might perceive as a blockage, when it is actually just unique or different from how the majority of the tones/tunes of the chakras might feel/be-perceived.

But it's very subtle work...  I suggest you approach it all as you individually would, you'll figure it out Smile

The important thing is to not judge yourself over blockages, and to approach them openly with consideration for yourself and your life.  Everything is as it is, it's not bad in retrospect, and in the long term everything is helpful.  Blockages and those critical difficulties bring forth the greatest beauties of manifestation seen in 3D.  They simply put, would not exist, if they weren't meant to help you.

Thank you for finding the quotes Spero!
(02-04-2016, 07:46 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]My solar plexus is blocked solid; it has always been.  This is an issue stretching back lifetimes.  At this point, however, I've done a good job of clearing out the other chakras.  I frequently feel a warm loving glow in the heart and throat area, and the top two are often active as well, but this thing is like a steel and concrete plug (in fact, that's how I saw it once in meditation).  When I ask intuitively what it is, the answer comes back, "pain, suffering; many, many occasions of being hurt across lifetimes" (accompanied with a visual of layers upon layers of suffering combining on top of each other).  Also, fear, of course.  Recently in meditation I saw bright multicolored light streaming upwards into me through the central channel, but hitting as if a wall at the third chakra and scattering sideways (horizontally) in all directions.

Aside from the "physical" discomfort, this is affecting my life in many undesirable ways.  I generally see others as sources of difficulty and prefer to avoid them, except for a few rock-solid close relationships characterized by a great deal of love.  (To be clear, my work involves dealing with individuals and I do very well in that; the fear/avoidance of others is more of an underlying tendency and mental/emotional attitude that I've identified, an assumption that nothing good will come of trying to reach out to others - or that I will somehow screw it up).  As a side effect of the above, I have not allowed myself to work towards writing and publishing the things I need to (and planned to do, pre-incarnatively), due to overwhelming, previously unconscious but now identified fear of being ridiculed, rejected and abandoned.  Because of this, I frequently feel that God, my guides, etc. are disappointed in me, and feel bad about it; every time I ask, I'm told unequivocally that it is purely my projection of my own feelings, and I "could never be a disappointment", and I accept that as fact - yet emotionally it continues to feel true; ultimately I'm disappointed in myself, but can't move forward in these projects due to blockage-caused fear.

So I think what I need to do (and finally getting to the point of this lengthy post, for which I apologize) is to figure out what it's like to function with an UNblocked third chakra.  How does someone with yellow ray clarity relate to themselves and others?  What are the essential points?  This is really my central question.

And then "fake it till I make it".  I guess.  This is a beast, and everything I've done before seems so much easier in comparison, so I'm reaching out to my spiritual family for any help and guidance you might provide.  Love you guys and gals.  

i spent years on this one.. so i will say learning to love the self is not selfish. learning to love the self makes you know more intimately what you need, and by knowing what you need you can more easily relate to others who inevitably have the same needs too. Also, what one may desire or what another may desire, may not necessarily ever be the same, yet we are by design all needing of the same basic emotional things and needs companionship or ultimately compassion, love, recognition ultimately forgiveness, encouragement.

learning to love myself has taught me to learn better healthy boundaries between myself and others, of course it wasn't easy. and honestly i learned more about this doing a customer service job talking to other people and helping them. i think i've gotten pretty good at having healthy boundaries, took me a while and i still didn't really get it until i started to learn to listen to others, and find that there is a sort of identity behind everyone and what they are doing. i used to feel the same with a heavy lead placeholder in my solar plexus and lately it's been just opening and opening slowly but surely with each lesson i learn.

It took me a couple of years to start understanding this lesson and I'm still not even all the way through it. The more I understand it, the more i feel my yellow chakra ease up and not be so pokey.
I have become aware of a yellow-ray blockage so powerful that it sometimes spills over into orange and green ray. I also have a precious few close relationships, Stranger, but I believe them to be more orange-ray relationships. Even my relationship with my best friend has suffered because of my tendency to keep everyone at arms length.

A couple of days ago my wife 'demanded' I come to her friend's birthday party. The joke with many of them is that she doesn't even have a husband and that I'm a payed actor she takes with her sometimes. I'm absolutely awful at small-talk, so I mostly just sat there looking uncomfortable and staring off into space the whole evening. When I get into situations like that where I can work on my yellow-ray, I literally don't know what to do. I try to jump in with small talk when the conversation turns to something I can weigh in on, but I do so in a very awkward way (it's hard to describe in text, but it's objectively obvious).

So I don't really have any answers for you; but at least we can commiserate. Wink
Actually, I do have a few specific things to throw my 2 cents on.

RE: Experiences in past lives - Yes, it is possible that you may have suffered several traumatic experiences related to yellow-ray in past lives. What I would suggest to you is that there is no difference if the blockage occurred in a past incarnation or earlier in this incarnation. I firmly believe that no matter the source, you can heal any blockage in this lifetime. I feel it is possible to consider blockages in this life as insurmountable because they occurred in a past life. Perhaps you can do a past life regression and find the source of the blockage; but if you can't, I would again suggest not focusing on the 'past life' aspect of it.

RE: Disappointment in the eyes of God, your guides, etc - I thought that all distortions related toward self-worth were orange-ray related, but I stumbled on a Ra quote that was recently shared in another thread:

12.31 Ra Wrote:This distortion is primarily due to the blockage of the indigo ray. As we have said before, the misapprehension distortion of the instrument responsible for this blockage is the basic orientation towards a belief in unworthiness. The unworthiness distortion blocks the free flow of intelligent energy.

So I would suggest that worrying about disappointment in the eyes of your guides, etc, might be an indigo-ray blockage.
You all have been wonderful and supportive, as you always are, and I appreciate that tremendously. A lot has happened over the past few days, so I thought I should post an update.

I identified the core fear represented by the blockage to be "Whatever I do will be wrong, insufficient, and I will make things worse. Then others will be disappointed in me." A thought that I, of course, recognize as completely irrational, but the fear and inability to act against it are quite real nonetheless. This thought has been keeping me either frozen in inaction, or working and achieving but only while filled with anxiety and self-doubt, which makes the process of creating miserable instead of the joyful experience I believe it should be, when one is doing something one loves.

I had a couple of visions in meditation over the past few days, showing me that I'm too afraid to act, and as a result deprive myself of all the good things I could want in this life. By not acting, I am not giving my guides an opening to help me move forwards in life; all the things I want are there, but my unwillingness to do anything to change the status quo is essentially keeping their hands tied when it comes to helping me achieve what I'm capable of achieving.

Throughout the discomfort in my solar plexus has been so strong it has been making me wince at times.

Yesterday I went to the gym, having been told previously that physical exercise can help to loosen the blockage. I came back and went to have a nap. Woke up feeling absolutely wretched - filled with this suffering and fear to breaking point, as if this issue that had always been like a distant voice in the background was suddenly concentrated to its full intensity and brought into sharp relief in the foreground. Fortunately my soulmate was there, and allowed me to put these feelings into words while providing absolute unconditional love. Metaphysically, this made a direct connection between my injury and her healing love. Her hands were literally hot as she put them on my solar plexus. I felt like she had reached inside the wound, cleaned it out and filled it with radiant love. I felt a subtle sense of relief and comfort deep inside, underneath the ache. Afterwards, the guides said to me, "You will be fine." I asked them what this meant, and they said that I'd had to live with this pain for a long time, but a time was coming, soon, when that would no longer be the case.

I had previously written to Plenum based on TTP's brilliant suggestion, and he wrote to me yesterday saying that he was ready to work on me. When I read this, my guides came through and said they would assist him. I went about my business, and a short while later Plenum wrote to let me know that he had finished.

I did not immediately feel any different - nor did I expect to. But I wanted to assist the effort in every way possible, so back to the gym I went. To clarify, at the gym I get on the elliptical and meditate or, perhaps, more accurately, do energy work on myself. This time I focused on recognizing that everyone around me was not a potential threat or hindrance, but part of my community. (I've always felt myself to be an outsider - as my screen name here might accurately reflect - and I am sure that is part of the same issue). Now, I tried to feel myself as part of that community, with a healthy dose of love for everyone in it added from the heart chakra. As I worked on this, I felt as if a dark sphere in my solar plexus was cleaved in two, and a cylinder in the middle become dislodged. It immediately moved up, and the "physical" discomfort moved with it toward the heart. I gently but persistently guided it upwards, until it was all the way up and out of my being. [Incidentally, a fantastic energy clearing technique is to find any red energy within yourself, and then spiral it up and up and finally out of the top of the crown chakra].

At this point, the timer on my elliptical ran out, and I stepped off it, thinking that I had successfully made some progress. Immediately I felt a strong and very urgent message to get back on, like something wasn't quite finished, and so I did, and began generating gratitude to Plenum, my guides, my soulmate. Right away I saw a small golden crown at the top of my head, and a white halo-like outline started enveloping me, moving from it downward on my left and right. It moved slowly and haltingly but eventually the two white lines merged under the feet of the outline of me I was seeing. No further explanation was given, but I take it to mean that I finally have seven working chakras and they are finally combining their colors to create a white aura, as they are supposed to.

My guides have made it very clear to me when I asked them about not necessarily feeling very different that the full effect will take time to manifest. Let's see what happens!

I am so incredibly pleased that I overcame my doubts and started this thread. I am incredibly fortunate to be surrounded by so much love and assistance. Thank you all!
Regarding your urge to start writing, Stranger, I like this article from Chuck Wendig (warning, strong language):

http://terribleminds.com/ramble/2013/02/...s***-done/

edit: the filter broke the URL, if you want you can type the dirty words in to fix it; but really the excerpt below says it all.

Quote:You’re going to write and finish the first draft of a novel in one year’s time.

You are going to do this by writing five days out of the week, or 260 days out of the year.

You are going to write 350 words on each of those 260 days.

That means, at the end of one year, you will have written 91,000 words.

More than enough for an average novel length.

To be clear, 350 words? Not a lot. At this point in your reading, this post is already 500 words long. You can sneeze 350 words. It’s like a word appetizer every day. Some days it’ll take you 15 minutes, other days two hours — but you’re going to commit to those 350 words every day, whether you type them out, or scrawl them in a notebook, or chisel them into the wall of your prison cell. You will carve these words out of the time you are given.

You get 24 hours a day. As do I. As do we all.

Grab a little time to write a little bit every day.

350 words a day is totally do-able man. You gotta start somewhere. As someone who always 'put off' that writing project hoping that divine inspiration would happen to strike me one day ... lemme tell ya: that moment probably ain't gonna come. The only way to get better is to to push yourself, to do it every single day.

And as far as people ridiculing your work? ... I won't lie, it comes with the territory! People don't realize that not all stories, not all ideas, are for them and sometimes react strongly with the nastiest words they can summon -- even for great works of literature. Just gotta forgive them, because they don't know what they do, and they don't know that their words can hurt actual living people.

... But what's that line about, if people aren't hating on you, you're not trying hard enough? The thing is, people will like your work, it's just a matter of finding your audience and growing that base. I can already tell that you are a strong, clear and thoughtful writer and I'm sure you've got great ideas given your obvious interest in far-out ideas.

Another line I like is: People can say you're a bad writer. Don't let them say you're not a writer.
Thanks, man! I appreciate your words and the love behind them. My plan is to continue to work this painful thing out of my system, and God willing (and I believe he is willing) get to a point where I am able to do what I want to do with normal alertness/anxiety but without crippling fear. To experience the joy of expressing what's in my heart and mind. I think that time is, hopefully, not too far off because I'm throwing everything I've got at this thing.

Then I'll be in a better place to follow Chuck Wendig's advice.
(02-04-2016, 07:46 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]My solar plexus is blocked solid; it has always been.  This is an issue stretching back lifetimes.  At this point, however, I've done a good job of clearing out the other chakras.  I frequently feel a warm loving glow in the heart and throat area, and the top two are often active as well, but this thing is like a steel and concrete plug (in fact, that's how I saw it once in meditation).  When I ask intuitively what it is, the answer comes back, "pain, suffering; many, many occasions of being hurt across lifetimes" (accompanied with a visual of layers upon layers of suffering combining on top of each other).  Also, fear, of course.  Recently in meditation I saw bright multicolored light streaming upwards into me through the central channel, but hitting as if a wall at the third chakra and scattering sideways (horizontally) in all directions.

You should probly listen to episode 1 and 23 of in the now podcast. I ask for you to respond whenever you feel is comfortable after you listen to the podcast. I would love to see what you got out of it. Thank you sooo much
Since my last post, things have been developing at an incredible pace, so I'm back with another update because it seems I stumbled onto something that may be of use to others.  I will stick to the essentials to keep this short.

A couple of days ago I watched the video posted by GentleWanderer with this talk by Paul Lowe.  I felt sleepy and closed my laptop to have a nap, but couldn't fall asleep.  I opened my computer, and inexplicably a journal entry from two years ago was on the screen.  I had not been looking at the journal when I closed it.

The entry was from the day when I first discovered my yellow chakra blockage, and was a message from the guides stating how happy they were that I had identified "the major issue for this incarnation."  I'd forgotten about it.  A little below it another entry from a few days later caught my eye:

Quote:Magical exercise for increasing spiritual growth:
Exercise I: Sit in meditation, and imagine the Universe open up in front of you in all its majesty.  Suns, planets, beings to infinity all completing the cycle from creation to dissolution.  Now, imagine that you are all of them, that it is You, all of everything that you see.  that is all.

Exercise II: one more: focus on Love.  The pure, undying, crystalline power of Love within yourself, and watch it grow unbounded until it envelops all of Creation.  that is all.

Suddenly it was suggested to me that I should meditate.  I did so, and worked on applying the Paul Lowe teaching of encountering each experience with wonder and gratitude, no matter what it is, in combination with the two exercises above.  The meditation felt unusually deep.  

While sending Love to the entire Universe, it occurred to me that I am part of it too; and I switched to sending Love to myself, truly appreciating myself as a part of Creation, joyful to exist as part of it.  

I then thought that God is both in the Universe and in me - is the Universe and is Me - and as I continued to send love, it was to all three which were also Me and were also God and were also the Universe.

The meditation became quite deep, and I felt unusually strong activity in my crown chakra.  Blockages kept "bubbling out" in numerous places (by this, I refer to a vibrating, physical feeling in a particular spot that is followed by a strong sense of relief and openness in that area; this is how I perceive blocked energy escaping during meditation).  

So far, this was just a very good meditation.  Immediately afterwards, however, I was very surprised to receive a long congratulatory message from the guides.   It reads in part:
Quote:Dearest, dearest [Stranger].   We lack the words to express how proud we are of you today in your major, and we repeat, major accomplishment.  We recognize that it may not feel as significant to you as it does to us, because you are not aware of its magnitude.  Not yet, but you will be.

Let us describe it to you to the best of our ability.  Are you ready?  (yes) OK, we proceed.  Today, you have unfolded yourself like a flower with a thousand petals.  You are suddenly and inexplicably abloom!  That is the truth.  The radiance of your being at this moment is unparalleled, and we understand the doubts you are experiencing about our words, but ask that you please allow us to express and share our joy with you unhindered by these doubts.  OK?  (yes, sorry) No need for apologies.  We proceed.

What happened, you might ask, to bring this about?  Simple.  The answer is twofold.  first, you finally and completely accepted yourself for who you are.  Welcomed yourself into existence like a father welcoming a newborn.  That is indeed how you were welcomed when you were first created, but this - your second rebirth - is when you finally accepted your beingness as worthy.  

There is no answer to explain why this occurred today rather than another day, but you have finally defeated the monster that had been plaguing you - and we use that word assuredly - for lifetime upon lifetime.  It is gone forever, and peace will be your natural state going forward, the peace which you so very richly deserve.  

The second aspect of your accomplishment is the recognition that you and the Universe and the Creator are One.  There was a single moment or, rather, a brief period of time in your meditation when you explicitly recognized, for the first time ever, that you are part of the Universe and therefore equally deserving of the love you were radiating toward its external manifestations.  You then directed that love inwards and welcomed yourself into existence, once again, as we have mentioned before.  Recognizing then that God, as you conceive of him, is both in you and in the Universe allowed you to complete the very, very magical circle that unites All That Is into Oneness of Being.  The circuit, once completed, cannot be resisted in its power and majesty.  Oneness becomes integrated into Multiplicity, and angels sing in their choir every time this occurs.  This occurred for all of us today, my dear boy.  Very well done indeed, and that is the truth.

The guide offered me the opportunity to ask questions, and I asked what would be necessary to maintain this state.  I was told the following:
Quote:It is not a state, [Stranger], but a dimension of being.  As such, it requires no maintenance.  It is as if a door, a very secret and heavy door, has been opened for you, and you walked in.  You are there, and there you shall remain.  That is the truth.  Now, in terms of maintaining a positive emotional state of well-being, the answer there is to continue doing what you have been doing lately and even before: stay calm.  Remain loving and kind at all times.  Feel the love around you, and soak it in.  Mediate, meditate, meditate!  Very well done indeed.

How will this affect my day to day life, my overall life, etc.?
We would sincerely wish to answer these questions, that is the truth.  However we cannot.  Each entity's experience is unique, and we do not wish to impose our own experiences of reaching this milestone onto the joyful events that await you.  That is the truth.

Since then, I've continued perceiving blockages bubbling out all over, and during today's meditation had what I can only describe as an angelic presence clearing out my chakras, one by one.  He told me that he will continue doing this mostly while I'm asleep, but since I was anxious about still perceiving blockages within myself, he wanted to work on me today while I was awake so that I would feel reassured that the clearing is indeed in progress.  I won't bore you with the details, but it's been a surprising and amazing process.  I've spontaneously experienced significantly deeper and more intense feelings of loving-kindness, joyfulness and even playfulness.  

I am in utter disbelief and gratitude about being this inexplicably fortunate, but since I've somehow stumbled onto this "magical circle" the guide described, I wanted nothing more than to share this with all of you.  I felt that I was supposed to post this but it's in my nature to doubt (don't want to step wrong, heh) but, writing this, I glanced at the clock only once and, of course, it was 11:11.  So there you have it.  If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer.  May you all be blessed on your spiritual journeys!
What a wonderful experience. Congratulations!
It's interesting how, before this blockage was cleared, I was incapable of taking any criticism.  It hurt too much, so whether right or wrong, I would try to defend against it.  Even if I was forced to recognize I was in the wrong, I would then try to find some flaw or criticism toward the other person, because to admit that I was somehow wrong felt like proof that I, as a whole, was inadequate, and I had to bring the other person down to the same level. Having done this for years, I've only truly understood why and what I'd been doing today!

Now, for the first time I am able to hear that the way I carry myself sometimes can affect others negatively, and take note of it.  It becomes an important and valuable item for my to-do list, rather than a giant threat to self.  So wonderfully constructive.

Byron Katie's videos have also helped to shift me to this new perspective.  I learned about her from one of Paul Lowe's recordings (thanks again, GentleWanderer!).  Paul Lowe sees the origins of much of the conflict and misery in the world as being due to the way we let our egos place demands on others, while at the same time preventing us from clearly seeing what we are doing to poison our relationships with them.  This happens at both the individual and collective ego levels (personal relationships, international relations between countries, etc.).  In the same way that I was blind and did not want to hear about my faults and flaws.

Byron Katie has a wonderful system that is very straightforward but so powerful.  At first I thought what she was doing bordered on victim-blaming.   But then I realized that ultimately, we are only here to grow spiritually; so the best we can do in any relationship that is worth keeping is to 1) accept the other unconditionally - after all, he/she/they are simply sources of catalyst, i.e., invaluable fuel for our growth - and then 2) see if there is anything of value they are pointing out about ourselves as targets for change. At times when this happens we can't hear past the other person's shouting or criticism, etc., but ultimately they are only expressing their pain.  And if we've had any part in creating that pain, we'd better not get upset with them for expressing it, but listen and change. 

When we instead react - instinctively - to defend our egos and blame the other party, and they in turn do the same, it's just a recipe for endless war and conflict.

Between unconditional acceptance of others as they are, and acting to change whatever their pain - however expressed - points out about the way we carry ourselves in this world, we can truly blossom.  

I'd heard "others just mirror the things we don't want to see in ourselves" said an incredible number of times over the years, but it has never made any sense to me.  Thanks to Byron Katie, it has finally clicked.

Here's a wonderful video of one of Katie's public sessions. It's on the long side but well worth watching
Pages: 1 2 3