Bring4th

Full Version: Who are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are you?

Do you prefer to A) "just be", B) contemplate things, C) focus on your career, D) share emotions, E) argue politics, F) cause great change in the world, or to G) know everything?
A for me, with a little help from my higher-D friends.
A and G.

Wow...Weird...  I just made a post using 'Mixture A' and 'Mixture G' to find 'Substance T' in another thread.

Synchronistic, groovy.  This put me in a better mood.
-----
Who aren't I?
Who do you want me to be?
(02-06-2016, 01:43 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Who do you want me to be?

B
(02-05-2016, 06:21 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Who are you?

Do you prefer to A) "just be", B) contemplate things, C) focus on your career, D) share emotions, E) argue politics, F) cause great change in the world, or to G) know everything?

Interesting set of questions.

A) "just be", 

I strive to do this once a day. The best way I accomplish this is by hanging out with the animals that visit my property.

B) contemplate things, 

This one is not a preference for me, but rather an imperative.

C) focus on your career, 

Only to the extent that affluence creates choices. On the other hand, I like creating work that I love to do.

D) share emotions,

Not unless it's necessary for processing. But if someone wants to share with me I am totally open and detached.

E) argue politics, 

Only in the sense that politics are BS. I'm considering writing in Mickey Mouse for the presidential vote this November.

F) cause great change in the world, 

I have no desire to cause change. But I do hope positive change, in the form of less suffering however that may evolve, happens in this realm.

G) to know everything?

Though that is impossible in an infinite universe, the desire to seek out knowledge and truths are an ongoing and evolving predilection.
Who am I?
What am I?
When am I?
I can give allot of practical answers to this, though aspects remain a mystery on this frequency of consciousness.
Like contemplating what being awake is like during sleep.

Do I assume I am awake or asleep right now? I honestly don´t know, it´s a little like asking if I think I am alive or dead... I don´t feel like I understand the question if I don´t take the assumptions that are so eager to sell structure and predicaments of reality as anything other than practical tools of orientation.
I am not really here.
I
I am
I am the one
I am the one who is
I am the one who is me
I am the one who is you
I am the one who is you and me
I am all of them
I am all of you
I am all of us
I am all
I am
I
My profile's about me reads: I am that I am and I am that I am not
(02-05-2016, 06:21 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Who are you?

A) 
Just be seems like to live purely for the self. I think we do that all the time, whether sleeping or eating, or using the bathroom.. To be honest.

We are always be ing... right? In what way would a wanderer not be themselves? more like uncovering of the self into the heart of all things reciprocated and mirrored to the self.

B) I don't know about you guys but there is no off switch for this... contemplate things? Contemplation becomes increasingly abstract and harder to put lessons into a simple set of words. Though the way I learn things does not seem to be through contemplation at all, it's as if the memories and ideas are put there by some other person. Channeling? I just don't think we always know what we are thinking and when we are thinking we are directly accessing information from our spark. Time spent contemplating is deep and ever changing. 

C) Someone once said to me that work is play, so finding a way for work to be play, is good, I find ways to be grateful for my job, and grateful for the interactions i do get to have day to day. I find doing menial things that directly affect other's lives is a good way to help others. focusing on my career is directly proportionate and tied to my levels of patience, understanding, and commitment to clarity and empathy in communication. While what most may call menial, I call doing the hard graduate courses in consciousness. Putting theory into practice.

D) Healthy Boundaries, So I don't necessarily share my emotions with everyone, to experience oneness, one must also be one with those who do not experience it. 

E) With all the proof and investigations and aware consensus, there is no need to argue politics, it's easy to tell who is paid by dubious corporations and who is not. The matter is more can people be [font=DDG_ProximaNova, DDG_ProximaNova_UI_0, DDG_ProximaNova_UI_1, DDG_ProximaNova_UI_2, DDG_ProximaNova_UI_3, DDG_ProximaNova_UI_4, DDG_ProximaNova_UI_5, DDG_ProximaNova_UI_6, 'Proxima Nova', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Segoe UI', 'Nimbus Sans L', 'Liberation Sans', 'Open Sans', FreeSans, Arial, sans-serif]cognizant[/font] enough to understand the facts behind it that would prove it. For example you take the topic of UFOS which could have been ridiculed, though now that all that stuff is on the CIA website, theres no more joke to it. So it's more like how behind the times is the individual pertaining to argue politics, or rather what proof have they not had the time space of learning to make those connections?

F) since day 1, since day 1 out of the womb I knew I had a mission. I knew.

G) All the time. I want to know everything, and need to accept that I cannot in a 3rd density body, but that doesn't stop me from still trying to learn and cram it all in anyway. =̴̶̷̤̄ .̫ =̴̶̷̤̄