Bring4th

Full Version: An Expository Discourse Into The Fallacy of the "Skepticism" Movement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Disclaimer: I am aware that my style of writing can come off as condescendingly circumloquacious and has the tendency to instill a plenitudinous amount of resentment within certain individuals.  I can only divulge a genuine proclamation by stating that my ostensible verbiage and its aggressive derivational origins are emanations from influences which reside much deeper than a superficially constructed persona.

With that being said, enjoy.
  Smile

It was recently brought to my attention by a colleague that an influx of "skepticism" forums and discussional websites had established an [increasingly apparent] attack on the Ra Material and subsequently were deteriorating into self-aggrandizing conglomerates consisting solely of circle-jerking parrots.

Being fully cognizant of the absolute vacuous representationalism of anything even slightly resembling logic and/or coherently formulated arguments thus forth being offered and debated within the vast majority of these assemblages; I ardently took it upon myself to get familiarized with the narrative as it pertained to "debunking, debasing, and discrediting everything about Ra and the collective body of Law of One material.

Fully admitting that I deeply cherish the onslaught of what will inevitably be a s***-storm of attacks to everything I make claim of; the prospect of getting through to even one individual wherein they set off on a journey to observe, research, and individualistically relate to an establishment of truth which prevails outside of the mediocritous stagnation of mainstream media and academia; the icing on the cake is the dismantling [even if momentarily] of shills, trolls, and those of which are in possession of an ever-alluring voracity of feckless ineptitude.

So, without further adieu: "Ra" & "Seth" Alien Seances / Scientific Experiments / Debate.

**//***//**//***//**//***//**//***//**//***//**//***//**//***//**//***//**//***//**//***//**//***//**//***//**//***//**

Matthew Ellard writes:
The first obvious reason, was that Carla was on LSD. That would suggest, observing other cults, that the more Carla "channelled" and added to her growing complex bull-s*** story, the less able she was to keep it consistent. By the time Carla was stuck with growing incoherent story that included Atlantis, "densities", channelled aliens, LSD, and half chicken gods, she simply gave up channelling "Ra", in the 80's, before being caught up in her own words.

The other problem is that "Ra the alien" only "knows" what Carla "knows". A [sic] unrelated, con-artist, in the 60's says he found Atlantis, in Florida. Carla, therefore, thinks Atlantis is in Florida in 1970. Therefore "Ra the alien" starts claiming he visited Atlantis off Florida and described it. The original con-artist admits lying about Florida, in the late 80's, and Carla is stuck again claiming aliens told her, Atlantis is in Florida.

[My response]

Bethenny writes:

To begin, claiming that a majority or even multitude of the sessions were conducted by the first and foremost ingestion of LSD is a callously disingenuous approach to any semblance of logicality through discourse within the context of claimed intellectualism subsequently yielding the substantiation of debunking affirmations.

//**//**//
Excerpt from Session 18. Received February 4th, 1981.

Query: You just stated that you had some problems with the instrument because of the ingestion by the instrument of some chemical substance. Can you tell me what the substance was?

Response: The substance of which we speak is called vibratory sound complex, LSD. It does not give poor contact if it is used in conjunction with the contact. The difficulty of this particular substance is that there is, shall we say, a very dramatic drop-off of the effect of this substance. In each case this instrument began the session with the distortion towards extreme vital energy which this substance produces. However, this entity was, during the session, at the point where this substance no longer was in sufficient strength to amplify the entity’s abilities to express vital energy. Thus, first the phenomenon of, shall we say, a spotty contact and then, as the instrument relies again upon its own vibrational complexes of vital energy, the vital energy being in this case very low, it became necessary to abruptly cut off communication in order to preserve and nurture the instrument. This particular chemical substance is both helpful and unhelpful in these contacts for the causes given.
//**//**//

The particulars of this exchange were a result of the previous session [session 17, received February 3rd, 1981] in which, for the first time, a session was ended after an abrupt and vaguely succinct farewell by Ra.

After opulent pontification, it was agreed upon by Don, Carla, and Jim that following this session a formulation of applicable assuetude should be applied within the context of doing that which not only would minimize any compromise to the length and breadth of these sessions, but also toward ratiocinating their efforts toward polarizing a maximization of harmony, thereby increasing the likelihood for the possibility of future sessions and the overall nurturing of amicability between the Don, Carla, Jim, and the Ra group.

Furthermore, repeatedly referencing Ra as, "Ra the alien" establishes that you are either 1.) wilfully, whimsically, and wholeheartedly inept; and/or 2.) capriciously, calculatingly, and cacophonously devoid of any actual knowledge to that which you so ardently slander.

The social-memory complex known as Ra purports to be a collective individuation of beings that were once physically incarnate on Venus a *very* long time ago; and have since developed their mind/body/spirit complex into a higher density than what is known on Earth; wherein basically, more energy is derived from light and the ability to augment its intensity is in direct correlation to ones progress through the ascension of soul development.

Sincerely,

Bethenny

**//***//**//***//**//***//**//***//**//***//**//***//**//***//**//***//**//***//**//***//**//***//**//***//**//***//**

Conclusively, I find it rather interesting that a website calling itself "skepticforum" doesn't allow anyone [including registered and verified members] to post anything until it is reviewed and assessed by a site moderator.  Considering that we're referring to a forum that essentially makes claims to any and every topic being open for discussion, deliberation, and ultimately disputation [like other online establishments; e.g. metabunk] they fail to realize that by openly setting out and establishing oneself as a designated authority of being able to "debunk" absolutely everything [unless of course, it can be verified via Anderson Cooper or a pharmaceutical commercial] you are inevitably drawing lines in the sand and subsequently, overtly, and unfortunately harboring an existence which relishes in the inference of inability toward any growth via spiritual, logical, or philosophical furtherance whatsoever.
* Parsons passes you a helmet, ammo, and MRE's

It still annoys me slightly how trolls always manage to twist or falsefy facts, but I know that's how they suck you into arguing with them. I gave up a long time ago on trying to fight  them; I just don't have the time or patience for it. 

However, I admire you for *fighting the good fight and welcome you to the forums. Smile
Thank you, I appreciate the hospitality.
Science means Scientia which means knowledge; Ra denounces the concept as having true existence in our reality. Discussion over: These people are inherently outside the course.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=61#9
Dang Fang
Bethenny, I highly recommend "A Fool's Phenomenology" if you want a Law of One-friendly critique of the Western tradition of sketpicism.  Here's an excerpt from a chapter titled "That the Enlightenment has appropriated skepticism to itself":

A Fool's Phenomenology, passage 73 Wrote:The mediaevals had an expression: "I believe that I might know."  But is knowledge really of primary value?  Is true skepticism the view that real and complete understanding may not be reliably had in this life?  It is against this mind set that skepticism rises to actual value, as a filtering mechanism useful for ferreting out the unbridled claims of knowledge and avoiding the blind alley of hubris.  We must thus distinguish between skepticism which is a function fo pride and skepticism which is a function of humility.  If the later is in play, we may instead be led to confess that we believe that we may not know.  The vulnerability of not knowing, however, reaches to a level of advancement few would dare hazard.  The armor of knowledge is not lightly laid aside.
I went through the thread the OP listed and most of it is people from this forum trying to convince people aliens exist. Why?
(02-08-2016, 11:28 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I went through the thread the OP listed and most of it is people from this forum trying to convince people aliens exist. Why?

I've spent some time with people who are atheists, and wondered from time to time why they are actively arguing with people who believe in UFOs, religion or spirituality? If they really believe that "lights are out when you die" - why waste this precious little time to argue with people who believe otherwise? I never got a real answer.

I guess it is somewhat similar though to those people who are trying to convince that aliens exist...
(This is somewhat off topic, but I'll comment)

I was an atheist most of my life, and I still remember that mindset to a certain degree. I will make a generalization, but of course there are exceptions to every rule. They believe they have the right answer. Because their answer is none of those things you mentioned (belief in UFOS, religion, etc), they think that time spent studying those things are a complete waste of time. Consciously, they vehemently believe that god does not exist and that you only get one life, so they think they are doing you a huge favor if you stop 'wasting' time on those things. Subconsciously, they are projecting their fear of wasting their own time on those things, trying to convince themselves of their own beliefs, and by extension, their own fear of death/mortality.
I find this quote applicable. I've completely stopped arguing with people because I've found to be quite pointless.

Questioner: Would Ra’s attitude toward the same unharvestable entities be different at this nexus than at the time of harvest of third density?

Ra: I am Ra. Not substantially. To those who wish to sleep we could only offer those comforts designed for the sleeping. Service is only possible to the extent it is requested. [...]
(02-10-2016, 03:11 AM)1109 Wrote: [ -> ]I find this quote applicable. I've completely stopped arguing with people because I've found to be quite pointless.

Questioner: Would Ra’s attitude toward the same unharvestable entities be different at this nexus than at the time of harvest of third density?

Ra: I am Ra. Not substantially. To those who wish to sleep we could only offer those comforts designed for the sleeping. Service is only possible to the extent it is requested. [...]

I agree. I think you could only help others help themselves, thus if they are not ready for the information, then they will never get it. I would say from a past point of view that science is embedded into our minds as how the world works at a young age, thus people take it as the only path, taking it to mind as what is commonly accepted as the truth sometimes even believing they have an open mind since that is a also a scientific virtue. However, I would further add that the only way past this blockade is extensive contemplation and/or meditation as I sought the truth and realized that science will never give me the answer that I was searching for, thus I turned my focus to the spiritual phenomena.
It is always disheartening to hear people saying anything negative about the work and lifelong dedication from Jim, Carla and Don, not to mention others who have been in other supportive roles. I knew Carla in 1982-83. I attended our "UFO meditations" wherein either Carla channeled Hatonn or Latwii, or she was working with another of my friends to do so. I was not present during the Ra channeling. For anyone who comes across this thread on the internet, I can assure you this is all very real ... at least as authentic as I can and have experienced.

Yet, it is not my task to convince anyone. The fact that an entity would question the material is good and encouraged. The fact that an entity would spend time making false accusations and suppositions that are not true shows that somewhere, in their mind/body/spirit complex, they are triggered by the material and it is serving as a catalyst for them.

I send all of them love and light, knowing they will find their way, in their own time/space, within their own system of gnosis.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. I'm really enjoying that thread. Thanks for the link.
(02-08-2016, 11:28 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I went through the thread the OP listed and most of it is people from this forum trying to convince people aliens exist. Why?

Hm...I didn't recognize anyone as someone from this forum, other than Bethenny.
(02-10-2016, 04:08 PM)Indigo Blue Dragonfly Wrote: [ -> ]It is always disheartening to hear people saying anything negative about the work and lifelong dedication from Jim, Carla and Don, not to mention others who have been in other supportive roles.

I had an eye on the forums mentioned by Bethanny for some time and I always felt sad when, in the Ra material discussions, it usually ended up as very unfounded and mean-spirited attacks on Don and Carla.

(02-11-2016, 12:39 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]

Hm...I didn't recognize anyone as someone from this forum, other than Bethenny.

Me neither.

There is one guy, though, who seems very intent on attempting to convince the forum of the Law of One's legitimacy and preaching its "message" in a sort of evangelical way. That makes me feel a bit uncomfortable.
-----
(02-10-2016, 03:11 AM)1109 Wrote: [ -> ]I've completely stopped arguing with people because I've found to be quite pointless.

Indeed.

The second people start throwing insults around the exchange of ideas has stopped, and perspective is no longer being shared, rather, people are simply more firmly entrenching themselves into their original perspectives.
I had a quick look through. Most of people seem to have a strange understanding of the material, they clearly haven't read it but tried to pick out a few points and blowing them out of proportion. General skeptic stuff if you ask me. I think they probably get a kick out of it.
"Skeptics" forums are known to draw shills (trolls paid to promote an agenda - it's a real thing) like no other. They are so heavy with orange/yellow ray shadow work. Forums like that are the perfect example of why it's important to look inside the self for the answers instead of letting others subject their ideas to you.

Carla and Jim have been so candid and honest about their experiences that this gives the trio a (necessary) vulnerability. Others are going to hone in on it and exploit it to upset others.
You've all said some important things. I agree, to an extent, with a number of them and I'll add my own post.

One matter is: the Ra entity hasn't been proven to exist, just like the way that God hasn't been proven, nor telepathy, Atlantis, other planets, etc.
We come to the Ra Material because certain concepts interest us, and there may be things one can learn from the content.
If you don't believe there's anything to learn there, ask yourself why you got into the thing in the first place - what were you wanting? Do you still want it? If you're not getting what you want, well then, you may discard the undesirable thing...and stick to what you've had...and what you've now gained in experience.
Some people dominate/humiliate others and catalyze their will by being dominated/humiliated by others. You may fall under that too. It's not a commitment, it's a tendency from what we've learned by experience, and we do have a choice to do something else as beings of free-will. It may be undesirable for our circumstance....