Bring4th

Full Version: The existence of God
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone here had an experience first hand that showed them the existence of God?

My mom has, but I haven't.

Has anyone had spiritual experiences?

I have. I've felt unconditional love and it was too much that I cried.

that convinces me there's something more than the physical. But I am not so sure about God.
I'm still waiting to have an experience that proves I exist
I had unconditional love and crying experience as my initiatory experience.

I later did connect with our Logos in different ways.
(02-08-2016, 01:22 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still waiting to have an experience that proves I exist

Well despite whatever layers of illusions, you pondering about it still proves the abstract thought of it.

How that existence is to be defined is another matter.
-----
For me, any evidence of God's existence would be insufficient, since evidence is inherently constrained to the material illusion and therefore would never be big or cosmic enough to prove something like God. It's like trying to "prove" existence itself.
For me synchronicities often feel like proof of the existence of "God"...or however you wanna call it...I prefer higher power or higher self or creator.
There is not, will not be, and never was any more proof of the creator's existence than you observing the fact that you have posted that, that others have answered and that you continue to observe that happening. You are the creator observing his creation unfold. That creation is unfolding before you. Observe all that/your beingness!
(02-08-2016, 02:25 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I had unconditional love and crying experience as my initiatory experience.

I'd love to hear how you connected with our Logos.
I initiated contact with the 7th dimension. They told me their dimension only has use if I see the dimension as myself inherently, else I'm wasting my time like a man sitting in the back of the church, rather than singing in the choir.

I initiated contact with the 8th dimension. I felt my mind stretch towards its own self-neglect, asking to return to me.

If you want a God, pick up a rock. There it is. If you want the truth, throw away the rock. It was happier left alone rather than being held to a standard only YOU can bear.
This thread is a treasure chest.

I'm beginning to understand the Creator.

It is found in mystery.
The only thing to face is your inner-mystery.
(02-08-2016, 05:33 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing to face is your inner-mystery.

Which is bigger or more profound, my inner mystery or Infinity?
They're the same, bro.
OR you could say your inner mystery is inifnite. What is outside of you is only a projection of what is inside. The more your inner self is mysterious the more the outside world is mysterious. If you feel like a treasure chest chances are the universe is gonna be filled with treasures
(02-08-2016, 06:11 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: [ -> ]OR you could say your inner mystery is inifnite. What is outside of you is only a projection of what is inside. The more your inner self is mysterious the more the outside world is mysterious. If you feel like a treasure chest chances are the universe is gonna be filled with treasures

The universe is filled with glistening gems.

There must be an infinite number of souls/physical beings.

I find that amazing.

By 7D I will see all infinity as one.
(02-08-2016, 05:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2016, 02:25 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I had unconditional love and crying experience as my initiatory experience.

Was on psychedelics, sober I guess it'd need more dedication.

Seek for the silent awareness, the one that is being you and every other-you. It is ever present, so in some way you have to open yourself to be aware that it is there. Seek the awareness that is encompassing every experience.
(02-08-2016, 06:15 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2016, 05:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Was on psychedelics, sober I guess it'd need more dedication.

Seek for the silent awareness, the one that is being you and every other-you. It is ever present, so in some way you have to open yourself to be aware that it is there. Seek the awareness that is encompassing every experience.

I'd be like "Hey mr. Logos, how ya doing? Do you find any rest?"
I guess the logos rest when you rest. At least some part of it.
Is all this talk within our paradigm?
how could it not be?
(02-08-2016, 08:54 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: [ -> ]how could it not be?

I was starting to doubt because my friend is an atheist and only believes in scientific fact.

He sent me a PDF of "The God Delusion". I am not sure if reading that will make me not believe in the afterlife, and in Creator.

Or even Ra as an ancient god.

I'm not sure if I should read that. I tend to get swayed easily.

But the Law of One makes me happier than being atheist.

I don't know how believing in no afterlife can make one happy.
Honestly I don't think the LOO is disproven with any scientific facts. Scientific facts only get you so far. It is for people who like to think they know something. But Ra says himself that it begin and end in mystery. I think that's the scientific point of view too as of now. I don't think you should be scared of the content if you have the discernment and judgment to analyse that material. You can only learn something I guess. But I think that kind of article tends to try to disproven the bible's god.
I just know that God is not Jehovah. Jehovah was a war god (alien).
We live in a fish bowl. Science tries to describe, mesure, quantify the bowl. Philosophy tries to answer how we ended up in that bowl in the first place. Spirituality tries to answer why there exist such a thing as a fish bowl. They can all be right, but they don't answer the same question. But none of the 3 can disproven the others. Science can say the other two cannot be proven. Spirituality can say science facts are irrelevant. Philosophy can say there is no facts and nothing to prove, the universe is infinite. I think the LOO does a great job of covering the 3 in a certain way. It's not really scientific but many answers in the LOO stays true in the realm of quatum mechanics which I think is science's most developped domain.
Science is knowledge. Oneness is basic elementary awareness: What you see is what you get but you must consider what you don't see defining what you see.

There is no collection of facts in this: Only meditation that this forum so neglects.
(02-08-2016, 12:19 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone here had an experience first hand that showed them the existence of God?

that convinces me there's something more than the physical. But I am not so sure about God.

I guess the only "proof" we need for God or whatever you call the Oneness is just existence itself. Just being, existing. Reality is proof enough. Just thinking rationally, something doesn't come from nothing. There would have to be some kind of intelligence behind it all. And even Ra said that all begins and ends in mystery.

Though being a human and thinking as a 3D entity, I can definitely see why some people don't believe in God or an afterlife. George Carlin was a very smart man indeed, and was an Atheist, at least in his shows he was. "Results like these do not belong on the resume of a Supreme Being!!" Wars, disease, stupidity, filth, mindlessness, will definitely make someone question "God's" existence if you are given those types of catalyst.

Any intelligent person living in the 21st century will question religious beliefs too. Even Jesus said, "you shall know them by their fruits", so when the Church burns people alive for not believing, I have a problem with that and that'll make me think your God probably doesn't even exist and you're just spewing out BS to keep people in line. Fair enough argument. Do as I say, not as I do is a pretty good indicator you're dealing with BS.

I certainly don't believe the CHRISTIAN/JEWISH God exists as God. That would be Jehovah, apparently an old buddy of Ra but who the hell knows. The point isn't believing in "God" so much, as opposed to living and emanating God, which Jesus stressed so much. And yes I have had my experiences that to me definitely confirms "something else" is out there.
________
(02-08-2016, 12:19 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone here had an experience first hand that showed them the existence of God?

My profile picture isn't an interpretation... it's a representation of a direct experience I had at 19 (25 now)!

The Beatific Vision; GØD
I suppose I should provide a synopsis then so as to save fellow Ones some time!

Introduction to channeling via reading a book on Edgar Cayce owned by my parents

+

The acquirement of a book on positive spiritual philosophy by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada bestowed to me by a conveniently manifest monk in an NYC subway platform

+

The exposure to the concept of the various densities of awareness and the existence of the One Infinite Creator and various accompanying theodata via the Law of One Ra Material

+

Constant research on nearly every facet of DMT, with the notion to remain calmly observant during any experiences facilitated by it being of especially key importance

+

The ingestion of Peganum Harmala/Syrian Rue seeds 45 minutes prior to a large smoked dose of DMT (~200mg)

=

Direct 8th density experience/beatific vision (unfiltered perception of the divine) in which my consciousness was actually shot outside of the One Infinite Creation in order to directly perceive with pure awareness what directly generates my perceptual awareness! BigSmile

From the integration and process period following that experience (it occurred in 2011), my existential continuum has been teeming with profound metaphysical & metaexistential insights and enhanced spiritual connectivity & receptivity which I had never expected I would be in attainment of in my younger years.

To summarize the experience...

Loss of awareness of my physical bio-vehicle ensued, and following a brief perceptual voyage through crystalline hyperdimensional domains, I was jettisoned into a pure abyss, wherein a message was relayed (perhaps telepathically) which stated "FOR LIVING YOUR LIFE HUMBLY, WE WILL SHOW YOU THE 8TH DENSITY" (although I hadn't felt that I'd lived my life too humbly up until then). Soon thereafter, I perceived a point (which I refer to as the omnimetatheodot), which emanated a powerful surging blast of color and patterning forms and quickly re-assimilated this wave. Then, I perceived the opening of two spheres (Its eyes), and after that tiny points started emerging from the center of this abyss, conjoining into the formation of various galaxies, which traveled outwards omnidirectionally. After a while, these manifestations began to coalesce back into the center of this atramentous deuschasm, and as soon as Its contents returned to the center, the eyes of the One Infinite Creator widened in surprise, presumably because It did not initially expect the existences which it manifest to achieve a particular degree of existential awareness which would catalyze the reintegration of all beings & things manifest to experience reabsorption as pure existential omnimetadata to further Its theocentric evolution in consciousness & existence, for consciousness & existence, and as consciousness & existence. This initial coalescing thus led to a constantly quickening replay of the experience of manifestation and re-assimilation, with each reiteration of divine re-absorption facilitating the expansion of the god-wide void-esque One Infinite Creator.

What led to my realization that the two particular points I acknowledge as Its eyes are, in actuality, Its eyes, is because soon after the display of how It was birthed, as my pure awareness continued to perceive It, it was observed that It literally looked down at "me", as my anchorage point of perspective & perception was not directly in front of It but a bit lower, presumably so as to cause It to actually have to redirect Its immediate direct perception in Its perceptual proximity which subsequently led to the identification that those are Its eyes as opposed to celestial spheres. As Its gaze perceived "me", it was once again observed that Its eyes widened in surprise (I'm assuming because It probably cognized "WHAT!?!?!?!? I thought I was the only thing out here!!!!!!!!").

My return to this existential continuum was marked by the feeling that I had just awoken from a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very long dream with the sense of being refreshed and rejuvenated. It took several moments before the experience was recalled in its entirety, and since that day, it is the primary experience which serves as the referential scope for guidance, practices/techniques/methodologies, perspective, fundamental philosophy, experiential foundation and my personal body of knowledge and core truth which propels my experience of the pilgrimage and voyage through endless vistas & plateaus of existence.

Another key insight regarding the metaphysical circumstances for the manifestation of that experience is that it was meant to serve as a means for the One Infinite Creator to be able to perceive Itself and be aware/re-aware of Its objective existential form & metaidentity distinct from Its various omniidentities. It's quite fun to review the circumstances that led me to this chapter in life. Tongue

...Oh yeah, &:

[Image: OneInfiniteCreator.jpg]

BEHOLD!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2