Bring4th

Full Version: Red Ray and PTSD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PTSD is one of those concepts that has seemed to gain a lot more social currency in recent years/decades.  Along with things like Aspergers, autism, gluten intolerance, and ADHD, it's a more recognised form of medical diagnosis.  Whether that's because the incidence levels are increasing, or that it's more a greater recognition factor (better diagnosis), is up for question.

But back to PTSD and red ray.

PTSD stands for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.  It's about a set of common reactions/coping-mechanisms that develop after a particularly difficult or life challenging event.  At it's most extreme, it can be very crippling in terms of being able to have an organised and level state of mind, and to be able to deal with things more complex than just being able to 'survive'.

To me, it strikes me as a red-ray issue, and the 'blockages' that result, are just the emotionally-riven thought forms given life by the extreme event that was experienced.

If we could generalize, I would say that Wanderers would tend to be more sensitive - both emotionally and physically - to experiences of lack of acceptance, bullying, and violence than other souls that might have been here for more incarnations.  Coming from social memory complexes where everyone is supported in their endeavours, and given helpful mentoring and feedback, choosing an environment like Earth where one's parents may be psychologically not whole, or being exposed to a schooling environment where the most brutal claim the top spots, can be extremely traumatising.  It may not even be fully realised how traumatising until many years later, when various behavioural patterns are finally seen as being maladaptive and defensive, and not really part of the core sensitive individual who first breathed air in this atmosphere.  Again - these are very broad generalisations, and I'm sure there are 'tougher' and more hardy alien souls among us; not like the more weepy individuals that I probably count myself one of Tongue

So I would say that a fair number of 'Wanderers' would be suffering from ongoing red-ray blocks, which would correspond to the very mild, to the very extreme on the PTSD scale.  Part of the symptomology would include various mental fluctuations - like not wanting to be here (depression) - wanting to be elsewhere (ungrounded) - fear of changing circumstances (a retriggering of the causative events) - and just a sense of not embracing life and it's potentials.  It's like the door to the outside world has been closed, and one is living in the isolation ward of one's one mind - never fully able to escape the nightmarish scenarios that are brought to life by innocuous triggers.  One is still receiving 'sensations' from the outside world - through one's senses - through one's eating - but it's like the flow is never really allowed into oneself, in a deep way.  Everything is 'buffered'.

This, of course, then has yellow-ray overlaps, but in the case of PTSD, the red ray is primary, in terms of causation, and also then resolution.

So to me, it's definitely good to revisit this area now and again.  To evaluate one's relative 'openness' to the flux and change of what life has to offer.  Is there fear as a base response to life?  Or more curiosity and excitement to be fully invested and involved?
A psychologist diagnosed me with PTSD after I took a computerized psych evaluation. I didn't realize I even had it, but it does explain why I'm paranoid about life. When I had those mental breakdowns, I really snapped. My psyche was just about shattered. I couldn't have felt more fear than being dragged to hell in my own experience, thinking I would be there eternally. All for things outside of my control. But then I was somewhat of a jerk when I though I was condemning Satan with my words.
(02-11-2016, 06:39 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]If we could generalize, I would say that Wanderers would tend to be more sensitive - both emotionally and physically - to experiences of lack of acceptance, bullying, and violence than other souls that might have been here for more incarnations.  Coming from social memory complexes where everyone is supported in their endeavours, and given helpful mentoring and feedback, choosing an environment like Earth where one's parents may be psychologically not whole, or being exposed to a schooling environment where the most brutal claim the top spots, can be extremely traumatising.  It may not even be fully realised how traumatising until many years later, when various behavioural patterns are finally seen as being maladaptive and defensive, and not really part of the core sensitive individual who first breathed air in this atmosphere.  Again - these are very broad generalisations, and I'm sure there are 'tougher' and more hardy alien souls among us; not like the more weepy individuals that I probably count myself one of Tongue

I know that you are generalizing, but if I would generalize I would make an opposite theory; that Wanderers are tougher than a more, shall we say, younger soul. It is *because* of our social memory complexes which we are coming from and also thousands or millions of years of love and light that makes us tougher or stronger. This is at least my theory. Smile

(02-11-2016, 06:39 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]This, of course, then has yellow-ray overlaps, but in the case of PTSD, the red ray is primary, in terms of causation, and also then resolution.

So to me, it's definitely good to revisit this area now and again.  To evaluate one's relative 'openness' to the flux and change of what life has to offer.  Is there fear as a base response to life?  Or more curiosity and excitement to be fully invested and involved?

In case of PTSD, Wanderers or not, I would also like to add fear of another self, which I regard to be an orange ray issue. (Or is it another ray issue?) I can imagine that many veterans who were fighting in war were very afraid of other people if they developed PTSD.

Personally I got this diagnosis at the end of 2009, but of course have had it for many, many years before that. My fear of other people is something that I *still* consciously work with. But I guess that there are many people on this planet who ignore/reject this catalyst, or many times perhaps take heavy medication to bury these symtoms of PTSD.

Why did you write this post? Do you have or have had PTSD, plenum?
Problems with red-Ray will result in problems with all higher rays. I personally have had continuous problems with the three lower rays, which of course leaves the higher rays a bit dry. These problems haven't been caused by a specific traumatic event but rather by a deep feeling of horror and alienation directed at the world. Manifestations include depression and a loss of the will to live, problems with relationships and sexuality, i.e. being unable to interact with others in a natural way, difficulties with school, work, authorities, family and other societal structures despite actually being rather intelligent and responsible as a person.

PTSD I think is the manifestation of great blockage in one or several of the lower rays which results in unusable energy and weakness of the entire system.
thanks for the thoughts everyone!  Appreciated!

(02-11-2016, 08:52 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you write this post? Do you have or have had PTSD, plenum?

just exploring some leftover red-ray issues ... and this angle seemed to yield some fruit.  I've never submitted myself to medical diagnosis, so I don't know how my distortions would have been 'classified'.

I never trusted the medical/orthodox system enough (including psychologists and therapists) to seek out help.  

Luckily - with Ra's system of organising the mind - the 7 rays basically - I have been able to process a lot of this material in the last eight years or so.  Just sorting out the last few kinks with a more targeted approach now Smile
(02-11-2016, 08:52 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I know that you are generalizing, but if I would generalize I would make an opposite theory; that Wanderers are tougher than a more, shall we say, younger soul. It is *because* of our social memory complexes which we are coming from and also thousands or millions of years of love and light that makes us tougher or stronger. This is at least my theory. Smile

There have been many wanderers throughout the ages, including now. Ra spoke to the three waves of wanderers, one in the (19) fifties one in the (19) sixties, one in the (19) seventies, that each has been better equipped to deal with the lower vibration, because Earth is much different than has been experienced before, even Ra themselves were "poorly equipped" to deal with the low vibrations. Without additional light armor (imprinting), the first wave of wanderers were quite unable to function well at all, being extremely over sensitive. I was of the second wave, born in the 60s, and my sensitivity was dulled for the first thirty nine years of my life, but has increased significantly in the past eleven years.

Not only wanderers will manifest PTSD, the spirit will make use of any available catalyst as chosen by the higher self to be helpful.

(02-11-2016, 08:52 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]In case of PTSD, Wanderers or not, I would also like to add fear of another self, which I regard to be an orange ray issue. (Or is it another ray issue?) I can imagine that many veterans who were fighting in war were very afraid of other people if they developed PTSD.

I am a veteran, 8 years, 3.5 of them overseas, I have no fear of humans or animals or death itself, fear is not what I feel. Having PTSD, just interacting has become a chore, it's like I'm pretending to live a life, when this version of a life as a human is out of tune with Creation, and I feel it deeply. Life on this Earth is like listening to a violin being played badly, a singer out of key... it is everywhere one looks, one cannot get away from it, everything is backwards, and few care.

I feel the illusion, the weight of it, it has worn me down. I dull my love and compassion because it's overwhelming. It's like being in hell, literally, because on one hand I'd love to check out, but on the other hand, I understand the value of life and therefore will not disrespect the physical vehicle and mind making them unviable before their time. No wonder Jesus went to the cross willingly, a fairly quick death, better than nowadays, locked up in jail or a mental institution, still living in hell.

And your question regarding fear, it is a red ray issue also, as the very instinct to remain alive is based in red ray, and fear is caused by any catalyst which affects that instinct.
I have recently purchased a book by Teal Swan, titled "Shadows Before Dawn" with the intention of reading it to my partner every night. It arrived yesterday but have selfishly devoured the first few chapters this morning! Teal shares her story of extreme PTSD in the first chapter and describes the "foundation" that her self harming addiction stemmed from. What I absolutely love about this lady is her brazen honesty, and this book may prove more helpful to me than my intended reason for getting a copy. The title itself immediately resonated. 

Anyway, it certainly deals with lower energy centre challenges in a practical way (like Ra) and her sheer openness has invited me to re-visit personal wounds that need my personal validation and acceptance. 

This reply from Ra relating to a personal question from Jim speaks about consciously identifying the source of lower energy centre blockages...

Quote:82.3 - In the context of doing work in the disciplines of the personality, in order to be of more full efficiency in the central acceptance of the self, it is first quite necessary to know the distortions of the self which the entity is accepting. Each thought and action needs must then be scrutinized for the precise foundation of the distortions of any reactions. This process shall lead to the more central task of acceptance.

Teal is definitely an earthly example of someone who has dived deep into this "Know Thyself" aspect of balancing.
(03-19-2016, 08:57 AM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, it certainly deals with lower energy centre challenges in a practical way (like Ra) and her sheer openness has invited me to re-visit personal wounds that need my personal validation and acceptance. 

well, good luck on that Nick Smile

/ /

in regards to the PTSD issue, my feeling is that these types of red-ray blockages are literally like shutting the door on certain type of experiences, because of the associations that have formed from having experienced them in the past.

So rather than experience the possibility of further 'pain', in the mind, the door closes ("precluding") on certain types of scenarios.  Of course, life comes knocking, and the door is meant to be open, and so it takes a strong amount of energy to keep pushing the door closed, and holding it shut.  So not only are the forces of life kept out, but there's a constant exertion to keep pushing it out.  It causes a lot of strain, and as the Ra quote you mentioned, one is constantly reminded of what is being shut out, because the mind is focussed on shutting it out.  So the trauma always lingers ... without ever being exposed to integration and true re-experiencing.  Quite often, when the door is opened again, the door way is found to be empty, and no big bad boogeyman is waiting to get ya.  The fear was entirely self generated and self perpetuated for months, years, or even decades.  It's a shocking realization to come to Smile
To jump in on the wanderer aspect, it also sounds like its leaving the tendency of feeling different or superior to other selves or the justification of a narcissistic world view. The feeling that we are special, we are more subjective to the harshness of reality or that we are someone tougher or better than what we would consider natives to this vibration. I think this is a wrong view or application of the wanderer philosophy. It would be better to understand that it is simply a physical incarnation because of a need to have a physical experience to increase polarity through service to others for example rather than to focus in on the difference, which is one of the roots of separation and suffering.
(03-20-2016, 12:34 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]To jump in on the wanderer aspect, it also sounds like its leaving the tendency of feeling different or superior to other selves or the justification of a narcissistic world view. The feeling that we are special, we are more subjective to the harshness of reality or that we are someone tougher or better than what we would consider natives to this vibration. I think this is a wrong view or application of the wanderer philosophy. It would be better to understand that it is simply a physical incarnation because of a need to have a physical experience to increase polarity through service to others for example rather than to focus in on the difference, which is one of the roots of separation and suffering.

Well said, I found that this exact way of thinking about the wanderer concept resonates with me the most. Some of the channeled material sometimes explains that gaining negative polarity is very subtle in some ways and this could be one of them.
(03-21-2016, 11:53 AM)Cyclops Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2016, 12:34 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]To jump in on the wanderer aspect, it also sounds like its leaving the tendency of feeling different or superior to other selves or the justification of a narcissistic world view. The feeling that we are special, we are more subjective to the harshness of reality or that we are someone tougher or better than what we would consider natives to this vibration. I think this is a wrong view or application of the wanderer philosophy. It would be better to understand that it is simply a physical incarnation because of a need to have a physical experience to increase polarity through service to others for example rather than to focus in on the difference, which is one of the roots of separation and suffering.

Well said, I found that this exact way of thinking about the wanderer concept resonates with me the most. Some of the channeled material sometimes explains that gaining negative polarity is very subtle in some ways and this could be one of them.

The identity of being a Wanderer is indeed a catalyst, like perhaps any identity one may consider, whether they are being human, afro-american, caucasian, homosexual, straight, or whatever. The point is, in my view, is to accept these all identities as parts of the self. Accept that one is this and this and that and that and so on. Because acceptance is way of unity, leading us all home to the One; so whatever the identity one accepts - it does lead us back home, since the acceptance is a tool of unity.

With this being said, perhaps some catalysts are more separating than others; but I'm not sure if the identity of being a Wanderer is such a catalyst. On the other hand, all of us are unique, and some do find acceptance of this identity, althought understanding it in their deeper self, being difficult...?

Again, with ALL this being said, human experience is extremely wonderful, amazing and awesome seen from my current point of view! I learn so much about love, and hope that this will never end. Idenitifying as being human is also identifying to be humble. It's like - no matter what the freaking density and frequency you are from, you are here to learn how to love...

Anyways, my point is that identifying itself as a Wanderer does not exclude to not identify itself as a Gaian, or as a human. We are all here to learn love, together with our brothers and sisters, whether they are of home-like vibration, or native one. Native one are pretty awesome vibration too, btw. If you doubt that, look more into Barbara Brodsky's channeling of Aaron entity, and you will see! There is not much difference from Q'uo, except the blockages within oneself and observing whether the energy can rush in its full power towards your own heart or not.

With all this being said, maybe identifying as a Wanderer can lead you astray - sure, but my own point is to instead accept that experience in case you are having it, as it is this accepting that leads you back to the Creator. To accept that identity as a part of your many other identities within you, may bring these all many-ness within into one. And ultimately I believe that there is no identity greater than the one of the Infinite One! But in order to get there, one has to accept all of the parts of those gazillions of identities which are out there! BigSmile
______
PTSD can be the difference between victim and victor behavior.

In which I have found throughout my travels is to be the defining factor where by one must choose to polarize in accordance with the significantor in the real time present moment as it happens.

In order to heal the red ray can take a long time or a short amount of time depending on how versatile you can be in the way you might react to situations. It can honestly take a lot of soul searching to get to that point, and then you miss it unless you continue to keep up your vigilance it is like kindling a flame in my opinion.

It in it of itself needs constant care and attention to in every present moment it is itself a meditation in mindfulness because more specifically it's ingrained into every thought process where you can take anything and look at anything from a victim or a victor mindset.

Here are some examples I've found in this resource that helped me to start systematically looking at each chakra,

Let's make a list of replacement values and start living by them, immediately:

Old Victim Value Tape ( - ) Men/women can't be trusted. I choose men/women who are irresponsible who disappointment.
New Victory Core Value Tape ( + ) I can trust men/women. I choose responsible men/women who value me and fulfill their word.

Old Victim Value Tape ( - ) People I love lie to me. I'm not lovable.
New Victory Core Value Tape ( + ) People I love are honest with me. I am lovable. I am good enough to deserve their love.

Old Victim Value Tape ( - ) Men aren't turned on by women. Women aren't supposed to be turned on by men. Low sex drive, etc.
New Victory Core Value Tape ( + ) I turn my loved one on. I am sexy, I have a healthy sex drive and do not play withdrawal/control sex games.

Old Victim Value Tape ( - ) I have to take care of myself.
New Victory Core Value Tape ( + ) I am good at taking care of myself, but I also allow others to love me. I let people into my inner world and trust them to nurture my spirit.

Old Victim Value Tape ( - ) I'm bad/dirty. I attract people who control me. I'm good and clean.
New Victory Core Value Tape ( + ) My sexual energy is my own, and I love sharing it with my mate. I am not easily manipulated and I do not seek to control others. I have healthy self-esteem and believe in my ability to love and be loved.

Old Victim Value Tape ( - ) Men can't be trusted, women are doormats (or vice-versa).
New Victory Core Value Tape ( + ) Men and women can be trusted. We must be true and honest to build respect. People who respect each other treat each other well. I am treated well because I treat others with integrity and respect.

Old Victim Value Tape ( - ) I have to work hard to be loved.
New Victory Core Value Tape ( + ) People find it easy to love me because I radiate joy, happiness, and bring value to their life. My smile, my touch, my voice, and my presence brings joy to others because my intentions are to love those within my environment.

Old Victim Value Tape ( - ) People I love (other partner) abandon me.
New Victory Core Value Tape ( + ) People rely on me, and I can rely on others. Those who I love most are always there when I need them the most. I love myself, and respect myself, therefore they love and respect me too. I deserve to be honored with others' presence.

Old Victim Value Tape ( - ) Fun isn't ok, being sexual isn't ok.
New Victory Core Value Tape ( + ) I love sex and having fun. Sex is so much fun that I can hardly wait to share of my body with my mate. They turn me on, and I turn them on. We are both open and willing to have fun with sex. I have no sex hang-ups and I embrace sex as an adventure to my deepest spirituality by connecting with my mate.

Old Victim Value Tape ( - ) I have to be good so I don't get hurt.
New Victory Core Value Tape ( + ) I am respected by those who I love and I respect those who love me. People love me just as I am, and I love them without judgment.
Old Victim Value Tape ( - ) My body (or part of body) needs drugs to be the ideal or feel well.
New Victory Core Value Tape ( + ) My body (or part of body) is strong, healthy, and fully supports me to be free of medication and pain-free.
Old Victim Value Tape ( - ) It's not safe to express myself. I am invalidated.
New Victory Core Value Tape ( + ) I can express my thoughts and ideas clearly and enthusiastically. My loved ones listen to me and respect my ideas. I am valuable and worthy of great things!
Old Victim Value Tape ( - ) It's not ok for me to be angry.
New Victory Core Value Tape ( + ) I can feel and express any feeling, and have no problem with communicating my feelings in a loving and kind manner. It is okay for me to have my feelings. I am self-aware and full of love. As such, I quickly move from anger to love.

I believe it's when we start to take personal responsibility for our actions day to day moment to moment thought to thought, when we start to embody of the condition of ourselves and of others, not just ourselves, and feel what is happening to others as well deeply ourselves. it is all interconnected with the orange and yellow. it's inextricably linked. because you come to understand how others are feeling and how to help not just them but you yourself.

So there's no real cleaning or erase, it's more like a forgiveness, acceptance, of self, thanks for the lesson, and the conscious attempt to learn from it and not make the same mistakes. Making that effort to grow as a person in understanding of ourselves and others. You can't make progress until you learn to forgive yourself and others. Definitely hard work in 3D. Smile But we incarnated because we are badasses that incarnate into a whole bunch of s*** so we can transmute it all back into light right?

Smile Much Love and Much Light

For those interested in where I got the examples, you can see it in more detail here http://198.170.103.241/smooth_04_02_from...ictory.htm

It is my firm belief that one could seriously write a whole book on the red ray and how it relates to the orange ray and yellow ray, all just with victim vs victor mentality, and looking into domestic abuse and the types of abuse match victim/bully mentality. Also someone in the past started to discuss the subdensities of each chakra, I think all of these points may start to hit on the subdensities of each chakra in relation to the Red sub densities.

so more specifically,
red red
red orange
red yellow
red green
red light blue
red indigo
red crown

I've spent an extensive amount of time looking into this if you couldn't tell.

So David wilcock and other sources whom I forget at this time go into detail about going through each event one by one and attempting to distill them for the lesson it is trying to impart, this does not include just the present life, but past lives since the past lives also shape how the present is informed to you. you can change the past to change the future, by how you look at the situation.

I sincerely hope that this helps since I've spent many a day and night crying over whether or not I've even made progress, since it has been the biggest catalyst for me in this lifetime.

Taking self responsibility... and trying to limit self entitlement.... :::
Here is another resource I found upon this that can help.

http://tinybuddha.com/blog/how-to-stop-b...your-life/

"Steps to take to begin taking responsibility for our life:

1. Decide you’re going to take on this new way of thinking. It is a different mind-set.

2. Make the conscious decision that it’s up to you.

3. Read some great books (or audio tapes) out there on this idea—by Wayne Dyer, of course Jack Canfield, and Eckhart Tolle. I recommend Madeline Levine’s The Price of Privilege.

4. Pick one thing and decide you’re going to respond differently—for example, when you’re stuck in traffic, decide you’re going to have a different response. Instead of getting all worked up, take some deep breaths and relax back into your seat with some good music on.

5. Put a visual Stop sign up in your mind when you feel yourself becoming defensive and ready to blame.

6. Apologize for something sincerely without attaching any “and” or “but” to it. “I’m sorry I raised my voice, but I couldn’t help it.” The “but” disqualifies the apology. Take responsibility for the reaction of yelling.

7. Take an action step, however small or inconsequential it may seem, toward something you want to attain.

8. Empower yourself with “I can” and “I will” statements. “I can give this talk.” “I will write this paper.” Then the juices start flowing and we rev ourselves up with positive energy. (Possibly some fear, too, but we will push through that.)

The internal stop sign goes up with the “I won’t” and “I can’t,” and we cut ourselves off from any creative or out-of-the-box thinking that might yield some unexpected, “Yeah, I can do this.”

9. Adopt the attitude, “change begins with me.”

10. Step outside your comfort zone. Try a different behavior or response to a familiar scenario. If you’re always running late in the morning madness and snapping at everyone in frustration, you can try getting most things ready the night before; try getting up earlier to get ready first; or decide to infuse yourself with some quiet time while everyone else is still sleeping.

This type of thinking and acting isn’t always easy, and it can feel like it’s too much effort, but becoming proactive in creating the life you want will yield tremendous results. You don’t need that big new happening to occur; you’ll see and feel it in the small changes. Those will be the stepping stones to continue onward."
densest chakra hence the material on the red ray is the most dense, hahahahahaha just wanted to also throw in that joke. wanderer joke ;D
(03-25-2016, 06:15 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]How do we clean/erase these thoughts form ?

balancing is the only real way to deal with self-generated thought forms.

Balancing includes a whole raft of approaches.  Forgiveness, understanding, integration, resolution, comprehension, acknowledgement, attention, observation, respect, recognition, and finally acceptance.

At the end of the process, there is a 'felt' experience of dissolution of these structures, and it's like it was never there.  

I think the very nature of the OP is intending understanding, and not intending separation. If society creates a care home for the elderly among us does that amount to focusing in on our differences? Or is it perceiving a need and administering to that perceived need?

I think the fundamental platform for interpreting any behaviour has been pointed out by Plenum's quote, here...

"I never trusted the medical/orthodox system enough (including psychologists and therapists) to seek out help.   

Luckily - with Ra's system of organising the mind - the 7 rays basically..."

So it depends upon which distorted window (ray) we are looking through when we come across the implications of incarnation. The so called "Wanderer" is one of many implications. 

Like Plenum, I don't really trust the orthodox system that much because of one gigantic realisation. This field understands an awful lot about "mental illness", yet has little to say about "mental health". In other words, so called mental health care practitioners have their own balancing work to contend with, and as such, they are warned NOT to get emotionally involved with their "patients".

And what a shame that "professional" idiom is adhered to. Empathy is a big NO NO

Our culture is literally screaming out for emotional connection by the way in which it expresses itself. Sexual promiscuity/freedom is a notable example of seeking acceptance, using the outside - in approach.

Another quote I would like to share is one that Jim made a few weeks back on the "In The Now" (episode 31) show, ending it with this final statement..."Love each other and help bring each other home".

And so here I stand. Does my lack of motivation have anything to do with a so called "mid life crisis"? Well that label certainly offers me clues, but the wanderer narrative explains a whole lot more than my undiagnosed personality disorder, which is apparently "who" I am  BigSmile