Bring4th

Full Version: Jan 31 1981 - Law of One Book V, Session 16 fragment 7 - Silver flecks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, I have some discussion points on the following Q&A from the Law of One:

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is...ook_5.aspx

Quote:Questioner: Can you tell me of the silver flecks that we have found sometimes on our faces or elsewhere?

Ra: I am Ra. These of which you speak are a materialization of a subjectively oriented signpost indicating to one mind/body/spirit complex, and no other, a meaning of subjective nature.

Questioner: Who creates these silver flecks?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the increasing potential for learn/teaching. At some point a sign will be given indicating the appropriateness or importance of that learn/teaching. The entity itself, in cooperation with the inner planes, creates whatever signpost is most understandable or noticeable to it.

Questioner: I understand then that we ourselves create this?

Ra: I am Ra. Entities consciously do not create these. The roots of mind complex, having touched in understanding, intelligent infinity, create them.

This is very interesting to me. I was just discussing with a friend some of the more amazing miracles that he has witnessed as a Christian. There was a period that he calls the 'River Movement' that went through many churches in America. According to him it was a brief period that lasted perhaps two months, in which during the more intense sermons some miracles would occur. Some cases people's fillings would turn from silver to gold, including this person's father. In other situations, people would find themselves covered in a fine layer of gold dust. I put these bits of info away in my mind for thinking about later, but thought of them again when I read this blurb today.

Has any experienced this directly, or have some knowledge about such a phenomenon?
We, in every moment of our existance are creating and recreating our bodies. They are a physical canvas of our beings. Although rare some strange things can happen like that. The silver flecks are a mirror of another portion of our being directed by our conscious mind in conjunction with finer bodies we possess.

The changes can go from extremely subtle to overt. Ever notice that you feel like horrible about yourself and then look in the mirror and look terrible?
Vitiligo is another example. Remember, this is merely an example and not a remark about race. Because some people want to be white so bad it happens. Also, as identical twins once older begin to look different because the imprinting left by different souls. I can vouch for the last statement, I am one.

Also, the process is not really known to us fully so we cannot yet. However, it is based on our state of minds, emotions, the creativity all being aligned correctly. I would say that the flecks are a product of this process once what Ra said is fulfilled.

Just a quick rant of mine, hope it helps Smile
Safety and peace
When I read this, then I thought about the miracle ash of Sai Baba, in a fond sort of way and not a condescending one. I consider that some percentage of his ash may indeed have manifested in some miraculous way or another. And I wonder how many people short change themselves from such a magical perception - discounting many miraculous happenings as simply illusions of one sort or another and say letting the larger percentage of non-miraculous ash to veil the miraculous. It may be that part of such a magical perception is acknowledging our limitation of the senses and perception that promote our illusory version of the greater reality. I think another part of magical perception is being okay with not knowing what goes on behind the magic tricks - to savor a feeling of wonder without skepticism, as many kind hearted children can.

paddy
Greetings Lavazza,
Hi Friends,

Something close happened to me, to us... I recall that some kind of signposts did happen on a couple of occasions.

In one instance, it was several years back.
On that day, I had previously encapsulated some Essiac for me and my husband and, the next thing I decided to do was some ironing. As I was finishing, I suddenly felt a small object just under my feet and under the rug.

I had been standing on the same spot for over an hour and there was nothing under my feet until just a second before.
However, there was now noticeably something there! I was standing on a large rug covering the center of the room on top of the carpet and laid there two years before. It had not been moved since. All around, heavy pieces of furniture were standing.
The ironing table was positioned close to the center of the room. There was not a chance for any object to find its way between the rug and the carpet with heavy furniture onto it and furthermore, located so centrally to the room, more than two meters from the edge of the rug.

But the rug had got a sudden bump! Angel
I was really intrigued! There was something there and I needed to know what it was!

So next, we endeavored my husband and I, to move aside the furniture (some were heavy and needed both of us for carrying them) in order to roll the rug up to the center where was the bump! It took us almost 15 minutes to do so.

When we reached the spot and saw what was there, we could not believe our eyes! Since you'll never guess what it was, I 'll tell you.
I picked up the culprit of the whole bemusement and I rushed to the corner where I had tidied up the encapsulating material; there, one piece was missing and it was precisely the piece I had into my hand, just picked up from under the rug: a small pressing tool used for compacting the powder into the caps, the very one I had used only a moment before!

HOW IT GOT THERE WAS NOT RATIONALLY EXPLAINABLE! ... a complete mystery.

THE NON EXPLAINABLE BEING WHAT WE CALL MIRACULOUS, IN THAT SENSE! It was only a small miracle but the meaning was still to come!

It got our attention though and, on that account, succeeded in its function of ''signpost'' of sorts for it was carrying a meaning.
The most truthful message is that I never had to encapsulate any Essiac for any of us anymore! Little after, we found ourselves healed and, today still we are not sure how!
Everything just fall into place, I suppose.

If Faith is one key to the puzzle, amazement is certainly another one!

The message may have to do with doing the ironing without whining for you never know what may happen and, when! ... hahaha! Just kidding! BigSmile

Maybe only half-kidding in that instance, for one never knows what may happen and, when. So, why not be ready at every moment for the best things to happen!

It is the kind of experience which one treasures; I certainly do!
Humbly sharing it today with you,

L/L and Faith,
W.
17 August 2009
I learned recently that Slippery Elm herb helps a person to heal a condition called "Leaky Gut", related to the intestinal wall becoming permeable to a point that larger than recommended food particles enter the bloodstream in a way that the immune system is triggered to over react in un-beneficial ways. Some claim that this Leaky Gut syndrome may likely be the root cause for many health conditions.

In reading the story above about "Essiac"[/u], then I remembered the synchronous connection to the Slippery Elm herb. Many people who have healed their Leaky Gut condition claim it likewise as a small miracle.

Gluten is molecularly similar to many healthy constituents in the body. As large gluten particles pass through the leaky gut, then the immune system is triggered to attack it - which then causes it to likewise attack other healthy components in the body. Such a condition may be deemed Gluten sensitivity, and many people find rejuvenation through both limiting their Gluten intake and healing their Leaky Gut condition. Apparently the intestine is typically 23 feet long and has a surface area equivalent to a tennis court. That is a lot of surface area, and apparently 80% of the immune system is stationed there.

paddy
Ra often uses the word spirit and they seldom definined their technical terms. I would like to ask them what they meant by this word.

Our excellent online ccna 200-120 dumps training programs will lead you to success in the Cisco CCNA 200-120 We also offer latest ccnp switch lab manual and www.principiacollege.edu with 100% success University of New Haven good luck.
The word spirit? They describe it as a shuttle.

Also..

30.2 Questioner: Thank you. Would you define mind, body, and spirit separately?

Ra: I am Ra. These terms are all simplistic descriptive terms which equal a complex of energy focuses; the body, as you call it, being the material of the density which you experience at a given space/time or time/space; this complex of materials being available for distortions of what you would call physical manifestation.

The mind is a complex which reflects the inpourings of the spirit and the up-pourings of the body complex. It contains what you know as feelings, emotions, and intellectual thoughts in its more conscious complexities. Moving further down the tree of mind we see the intuition which is of the nature of the mind more in contact or in tune with the total beingness complex. Moving down to the roots of mind we find the progression of consciousness which gradually turns from the personal to the racial memory, to the cosmic influxes, and thus becomes a direct contactor of that shuttle which we call the spirit complex.

This spirit complex is the channel whereby the inpourings from all of the various universal, planetary, and personal inpourings may be funneled into the roots of consciousness and whereby consciousness may be funneled to the gateway of intelligent infinity through the balanced intelligent energy of body and mind.

You will see by this series of definitive statements that mind, body, and spirit are inextricably intertwined and cannot continue, one without the other. Thus we refer to the mind/body/spirit complex rather than attempting to deal with them separately, for the work, shall we say, that you do during your experiences is done through the interaction of these three components, not through any one.