Bring4th

Full Version: _______
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
______
it'd be nice if we had the script for our lives, wouldn't it?  Smile

aside from that, I think we have various guideposts and signposts to show us when we are aligned to our deeper purpose.
-----
To experience 'wrong'.
(02-14-2016, 07:55 AM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Do some of you knows precisely their life's mission, why they came here appart from
being a passive radiator of positive energy ?

I don't have a specific answer for you except to say whatever brings you the most satisfaction is your life purpose, and it could be literally anything. If you are filled with happiness, so much so that it is spilling out to the people around you, then I woulds say you've found your life purpose. We find satisfaction in certain things because we preincarnatively programmed ourselves to do so. Thus, we simply have to follow whatever interests us and the specific details will fill in over the course of time.
it should also be noted that things are carefully planned:

Quote:35.3 Questioner: Secondly, did Franklin place the limitation on his physical body himself?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. The basic guidelines for the lessons and purposes of incarnation had been carefully set forth before incarnation by the mind/body/spirit complex totality. If the one known as Franklin had avoided the excessive enjoyment of or attachment to the competitiveness which may be seen to be inherent in the processes of its occupation, this entity would not have had the limitation.

However, the desire to serve and to grow was strong in this programming and when the opportunities began to cease due to these distortions towards love of power the entity’s limiting factor was activated.

when we go 'off course', we tend to get roped back into the opportunities that we most desired.  Even if that means cutting off certain avenues of exploration, in a forceful manner.
i'm not given glimpses of the future - if that's what you're asking; i imagine i'm not for good reason(s).

(i have had premonition dreams...but i never realized they were a premonition dream until seeing what i dreamed actually occur. & what good is a premonition dream if you fail to identify it has such beforehand?)

i feel i'm given glimpses of a greater reality where i can sense, & know for sure, that every moment in time is absolute perfection, couldn't be any better, all is well, all is unity, all is: the changeless, formless, incomprehensible creator. & that includes every moment we witness in time.

i find peace in every step of the way towards my final destination. i may not know what's coming but i feel i'm forever observing my purpose being displayed right before my eyes. so, what's my purpose? imo, it's w/e i happen to be doing in any given moment.

i see myself as a character in a story where the script was written beforehand & now it's just being played out. i don't identify with the doer - only the omnipresent observer.

"we do only what we're meant to do." -keymaker, from matrix movie
I am called to return the Earth and all of its material, proven and unproven, back to their purified form.

When my mission is successful, there shall be no Sun and no Earth WITHIN their own voluntary accord;

Otherwise, not in a form that considers themselves distinct from the rest of the cosm, the all-self known;

This Sun having inherently fulfilled this mission if not having 3 planets still awaiting complete harvestability and furthermore.

----

Simply, everything inevitably turns to offering itself to The Central Sun as The Central Sun in our word complexes. I see nothing to seek that defies this inevitability.
I was born into this world to bring SWAG to it. Sadly by the time I awoke it was already done by others and I now wander aimlessly.
If you want something deep then I'll share a dream as well.

What felt like lucid dreaming along with conscious awareness, I woke up lying in the beach surrounded by a number of people waking up as well.
At the sky there is a far away planet, needless to say it is a beauty of it's own.
We watch carefully as it sends shock waves indicating the end of life on that planet and a new beginning on that place we woke upon to.
All I remember is nature behind me, and eternal seas in front of me.

That dream really inspired me to live. And now I am here, this place is a 'part' of my purpose in life.
Are there really places, planets under The Law of One? Or is there just one location that stretches forever?
Life is meant for Blissing Out orgasmically like Creator.
(02-15-2016, 11:06 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Are there really places, planets under The Law of One? Or is there just one location that stretches forever?

I like to think there's the Infinity Room or Mind, where every illusion of outer reality is created inwardly.

So you're alone in the Infinity Room, seeing your inward reflection through the illusionary mirror of your senses.