Bring4th

Full Version: Is sending Love enough?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't do physical things to raise my STO polarity, except taking my mom where she needs to go.

Most of the time though, when I do anything, it's to either heal myself, or to send Love to the world.

Is this enough for graduation? Or do you have to outwardly serve others in a physical manner more than 50% of your life time?
[removed]
(02-15-2016, 12:25 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't do physical things to raise my STO polarity, except taking my mom where she needs to go.

Most of the time though, when I do anything, it's to either heal myself, or to send Love to the world.

Is this enough for graduation? Or do you have to outwardly serve others in a physical manner more than 50% of your life time?

Well it depends.  

If you're a wanderer, then you are just pretending to be 3rd density, and when your mission is completed, you go back to your native density (provided you didn't do something so violent or negative to your fellow man that it karmically traps you in this density).

If you aren't a wanderer, then I would say this: polarity is about a current of energy that provides a certain degree of contact with intelligent infinity.  Subjectively, this current is perceived as "desire to get" and "desire to give".  To be harvestable your current of desire to give (or the amount of time you spend focused on the welfare of others) needs to be above 50%, meaning your thoughts and actions lean slightly more on the well being of others than on the well being of yourself.  Or, you if you are trying to harvest negatively, your thought and behavior has to be about the well being of yourself over others 95% of the time.

These percentages of thought and behavior are EQUALLY difficult to attain.  And make no mistake, they are difficult to attain.  It requires WILL to achieve these percentages.  That's the whole point.  And it can't just be a momentary blip into those percentages, it has to become a seated and stabilized energy pattern.  Part of who you are.  

I guess this isn't a popular perspective to have, because it seems like people try to convince themselves that it is easy peasy to graduate from this plane of existence, but there is a reason 3rd density is 75,000 years long.  And to be frankly honest with you, if I am not a wanderer that has already been through this gauntlet of energy polarization, then I seriously doubt I will graduate in this lifetime.  

I am too selfish, and I know that I am.  

Ra has stated that many of the 3rd density entities on this planet will repeat the density (on another planet since this one has already passed through the useful portion of catalyst for this level of consciousness).  This doesn't surprise me in the least.  Many factors contribute to this, for example: our materialistic society for the most part.

In a 3rd density cycle on any given planet, there are supposed to be graduates in each of the minor 25,000 year cycles.  The last of these cycles is supposed to culminate the process with everybody, for the most part, graduating to 4th density, and perhaps a few slow learners being shipped off to other planets for more 3rd density experience.  So there is the possibility that as this cycle is coming to an end, our society is going to become rapidly more spiritual, thus causing many to achieve harvestable percentages of polarity before 3rd density life on this planet comes to a halt.  If this is the case, we will at least have a few more lifetimes before we flunked the class and have to go to another planet to try again.

Having said all that, really, don't sweat it.  Just do the best that you can.  Seek to grow all the time.  Ponder what you really desire.  When you plant a seed, the seed grows into a tree.  There is no point trying to force that tree to grow.  It will grow in time provided it is cared for and receives water, sunlight, air and minerals from the earth.  Certainly certain conditions are more favorable to growth than others, but in time, it will grow.  Slowly or quickly, but it will grow.

We have all eternity to figure this stuff out.  Perhaps it sounds trite, but really, it *IS* more about the journey, than the destination.  You aren't trying to become perfect because you lack perfection.  Your growth is PERFECTION in motion.  

Do you look at a sapling tree and see it as imperfect?  No, it is a perfect sapling.  Everything is where it is.  And it's all just fine.  
Although it requires will, I think it is meant to come naturally of itself as one evolves.

Will is not something one can fake, it can only be genuine.
(02-15-2016, 02:45 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Although it requires will, I think it is meant to come naturally of itself as one evolves.

Will is not something one can fake, it can only be genuine.

I agree, that is why I said it is like a tree growing up, and there is no point forcing it. The desire or will to serve others, or self, to a harvestable degree of intensity will naturally become a part of us as we evolve. It isn't something that can be faked for a moment in time and mean anything.
Does harvestability require a degree of intensity or simply a leaning?

One could be more oriented toward serving others rather than self with low intensity at both.
(02-15-2016, 02:54 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Does harvestability require a degree of intensity or simply a leaning?

One could be more oriented toward serving others rather than self with low intensity at both.

Honestly a matter of semantics. What you call "more oriented toward serving self or others" I call "intensity of desire".

In other words intensity = strength of desire. I suppose everyone has their own vernacular, so clarification is always good.
(02-15-2016, 02:57 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2016, 02:54 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Does harvestability require a degree of intensity or simply a leaning?

Honestly a matter of semantics.  What you call "more oriented toward serving self or others" I call "intensity of desire".  

In other words intensity = strength of desire.  I suppose everyone has their own vernacular, so clarification is always good.

Yeah but can one be very low in it's desire to serve yet desire more to serve others than itself, and as such could be harvestable?
To me it's about being either more open to being part of a group which you'd harmonize yourself with as to grow as a collective, or would you rather be the master of your own reality where you work toward what you desire for yourself only?

To work in your own desired reality requires the ability to step upon the desired realities of others whereas to work on a collective reality means being more open to let go of what you desire for the collective.
(02-15-2016, 03:00 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah but can one be very low in it's desire to serve yet desire more to serve others than itself, and as such could be harvestable?

From my perspective no. Because a desire to serve others more than a desire to serve self is not a "low intensity" desire. Especially since we are naturally oriented to desire to serve self more than others by nature of our density (this is why the percentages are skewed i.e. 51% vs. 95%). If we started this density dead in the middle neutral, 51% service to others and 51% service to self would be equally difficult to attain, but they aren't.

The intensity is all relative to the opposite charge of a given desire.
(02-15-2016, 03:02 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]To me it's about being either more open to being part of a group which you'd harmonize yourself with as to grow as a collective, or would you rather be the master of your own reality where you work toward what you desire for yourself only?

To work in your own desired reality requires the ability to step upon the desired realities of others whereas to work on a collective reality means being more open to let go of what you desire for the collective.

I don't disagree with you there, for the most part.  In one, you are placing the desires of the whole above the desires of the self.  And in the other, you are doing the exact opposite.
(02-15-2016, 12:25 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't do physical things to raise my STO polarity, except taking my mom where she needs to go.

I best thing to do to increase polarity is to be with those of like mind.  

There's a certain 'lifting the boat' effect, by being in groups.  We aren't meant to figure out everything on our own, and so by associating, we can benefit immensely from others' experience and insights.  And likewise, those who have learnt, can share what they have, and teaching is an immense service.

The thing is, real, tangible service is not always physical.  But real, tangible service is also at the same time quite evident in it's effects.  You can't call yourself a comedian, if you look into the crowd, and no one's smiling or laughing.  And likewise, positively-oriented service will be recognised by those around you; there will be acknowledgement and feedback that others' benefited.  If no-one's valuing it, then it's unlikely that a genuine exchange occurred.

/ /

that said, a deeper understanding of the positive path is that it's about the principles of acceptance.  The externalisation of action/interaction is more about witnessing the fruits of your efforts; and fine-tuning them.
I don't really see the big deal about clinging to being polarized. I do see a big deal about being confused.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0218.aspx

Quote:Questioner: No. I wasn’t thinking so much of the—but, if I wished to increase the amount of love and light or to join you and others in sending love and light to someone upon this planet, is that, would that have a greater effect or amount of love and light sent to that individual?

I am Laitos, and if our understanding is correct, my sister, the words suggest that your sendings are of an urgency which is quite equal to our own, for we each are a portion of the Creator, and the conscious incarnative intention to make the gift of love and light to another is a sending which is most propitiously potent, and in no need of addition. However, we might suggest that all such sendings tend to attract each to the other as likened vibrations so that there is a harmonic resonance that is set up when such sendings are offered, and this resonance then blending the sendings of many and all which make such offerings then increase the vibrational frequency of such sendings in order that those requesting such shall have a greater opportunity to be bathed in the love and light vibrations, and to be nourished in the metaphysical sense by them.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0110.aspx
Question had to do with sending love:
I think there's a real difference in wanting to simply serve because you feel it to be right and needed, and wanting to serve to gain positive polarity.. think about it.

Quote:We find that in your holy works there is the phrase, “Bread cast upon the water,” that is appropriate in this instance. When one gives with the pure desire to be of service, one also assumes that that giving, in order to be purely of service, must be given freely, with no desire or dedication to a particular return or outcome for the giving.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0906.aspx

Quote:The power of what you might call faith or love is so great that even a small group of people, [can be effective if they] are genuinely concerned and give of themselves in prayer and meditation first of all to seek the truth and secondarily to send love and light to those who are in need and to the planet itself. This energy is extremely powerful and we thank those who have lent themselves to this great work at this time.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0531.aspx
Quote:How does that affect the case where as we at the end of these meditations send light to people of the planet. Where they—you don’t actually tell them that we are sending them light, but we send it. Does that not help even though they’re not consciously asking for the help that we seek to give?

I am Hatonn, and we would answer by saying that when you send your love, your light, and your healing energies at the end of your meditations, those to whom you send these energies must ask on some level of their being, whether it be conscious or unconscious, that they be healed in order to receive the healing energy. Otherwise, the healing aspects of your sendings will be reflected and will not be received, for it is, what might be said, a law of the universe that only those energies which are sought may be found. But we may also say that the love and the light which you send may serve its purpose and find its mark within those entities whom you seek to heal and will aid them in a general uplifting of their being and will aid them in their receptivity, though not directly aid them in the healing.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0218.aspx

Quote:Questioner: Yes. Does that mean that when I meditate and send love and light to individuals that it’s sent through you or that you—or could be sent through you, or do you just send love and light to those who you feel a need?

I am Laitos. In many instances, our sendings of love and light are joined and blended with many other sendings of love and light which emanate both from outside of your planetary influence and upon your planetary surface. However, we do not have the function of, shall we say, a gathering of various sendings from entities such as yourself and then serving as a postman of a cosmic kind and then delivering such sendings. Such sendings are quite able to speed on their way and make themselves felt without any such aid.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1007.aspx
Very long description about sending love.

Quote:Carla: Would you like to discuss any other methods of meditation and sending the light that would be options for people to use?

I am Q’uo, and we are aware of your query, my sister. We are grateful that you have asked this portion of the query again, for there is indeed a variety of ways that those who wish to aid the healing of this planet and its peoples may do so. We have often mentioned the technique of visualization, as we did previously today, so we shall at this time discuss a technique which may be more helpful to those who are less skilled at the inner visualization.
Anagogy, you have helped me tremendously over the years. I don't see why you wouldn't graduate.

It also says about graduating that you must be able to do 4D work. And it's also a measure of your violet ray.
If you can keep especially the 3 primary rays in balance, that goes a long way to graduation.

I think we'll be pleasantly surprised that we worried about nothing.

Now to convince myself that harvest is real, and so is Ra.
I don't think there is any reality to find of the harvest in these books especially when these books were catered to 3 people in a different context, than your own personal one.

The Law of One claims you can summon these entities physically in actual tangible material with enough of a "call." Do such and claim your James Randi prize.
Ra says they will not land again physically, and says that other entities are blocked from landing by quarantine, so not sure what you're talking about, Adonai.

Gem, if you find it easy to open your heart and feel love for others, then I would suggest you are harvestable or extremely near it. Are you able to feel love in moments for your mother when she is being difficult? If I were you, this is where I would practice.
(02-15-2016, 11:46 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really see the big deal about clinging to being polarized. I do see a big deal about being confused.

What's wrong with polarity?
(02-16-2016, 10:45 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Are you able to feel love in moments for your mother when she is being difficult? If I were you, this is where I would practice.

It's difficult. I dislike having to say no to her.
(02-16-2016, 01:08 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2016, 10:45 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Are you able to feel love in moments for your mother when she is being difficult? If I were you, this is where I would practice.

It is difficult, I know. You do not need to be a pushover and do everything she asks of you to feel love for her. In fact, it's definitely okay to not let her walk all over you - it's not unloving. It can be more unloving to let others use you to the point where they don't know how to take care of themselves.

Good luck Gem. If I was giving out harvest grades I'd pass you without hesitation.
(02-16-2016, 01:36 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2016, 01:08 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

It is difficult, I know. You do not need to be a pushover and do everything she asks of you to feel love for her. In fact, it's definitely okay to not let her walk all over you - it's not unloving. It can be more unloving to let others use you to the point where they don't know how to take care of themselves.

Good luck Gem. If I was giving out harvest grades I'd pass you without hesitation.

Is it because my cartoony-loving self makes me look like the innocence of a child?

I believe we go to where we're most comfortable.
No, it's because you're a sincere, honest person and you truly desire to love others, and I think you succeed better than most. You just have to work on loving yourself more, to feel better.
[Image: Heart_World_Harvest.jpg]
(02-16-2016, 10:45 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Ra says they will not land again physically, and says that other entities are blocked from landing by quarantine, so not sure what you're talking about, Adonai.

Gem, if you find it easy to open your heart and feel love for others, then I would suggest you are harvestable or extremely near it. Are you able to feel love in moments for your mother when she is being difficult? If I were you, this is where I would practice.

Quote:7.8 Questioner: At what point would this calling be enough for you to openly come among the people on Earth? How many entities on Earth would have to call the Confederation?

Ra: I am Ra. We do not calculate the possibility of coming among your peoples by the numbers of calling, but by a consensus among an entire societal-memory complex which has become aware of the infinite consciousness of all things. This has been possible among your peoples only in isolated instances.

In the case wherein a social memory complex which is servant of the Creator sees this situation and has an idea for the appropriate aid which can only be done among your peoples, the social memory complex desiring this project lays it before the Council of Saturn. If it is approved, quarantine is lifted.
(02-16-2016, 11:27 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2016, 11:46 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really see the big deal about clinging to being polarized. I do see a big deal about being confused.

What's wrong with polarity?

Don't polarize; Nothing happens.

Polarize too quickly; Confusion occurs.

Polarize when necessary; Peace.

There's nothing wrong with it. There is something necessarily wrong with bending yourself too willfully over the process; Which this forum implicitly proposes time and time again.
Quote:7.8 Questioner: At what point would this calling be enough for you to openly come among the people on Earth? How many entities on Earth would have to call the Confederation?

Ra: I am Ra. We do not calculate the possibility of coming among your peoples by the numbers of calling, but by a consensus among an entire societal-memory complex which has become aware of the infinite consciousness of all things. This has been possible among your peoples only in isolated instances.

In the case wherein a social memory complex which is servant of the Creator sees this situation and has an idea for the appropriate aid which can only be done among your peoples, the social memory complex desiring this project lays it before the Council of Saturn. If it is approved, quarantine is lifted.

Not exactly what you seemed to be implying. Who wins the Randi prize when our collective switch flips?
(02-16-2016, 07:12 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]

Not exactly what you seemed to be implying. Who wins the Randi prize when our collective switch flips?

I made a joke. Personally, I'd go into temporary hiding if I had such a contact. I would request the entities appear in a plausibly-deniable human form with government documents. With this done, people can think I have an insane New Age friend that can't speak properly rather than bothering me about ascension doomsday crap every hour of the week.

In summary, I wouldn't care about the Randi prize and I don't think most people who can achieve this contact would either.
Patient intention, and trust in alignment is enough.

Forceful intention lacks acceptance of what ever energy of yourself you mean to heal. This has the potential to further block or confuse, as Adonai says. Let us not compound blockages by trying to fix them. They are wanting more than anything to express their nature freely: As original source energy of the Soul.

It seems to me that your blockage is the desire to graduate. But what is your conscious self actually meaning to express with this blockage? A desire for complete liberation? Union with the Soul?

What if you directed your attention instead to bringing forth all of the fragmented parts of the soul? Freeing them one by one and letting go of their traumatic memories?

Is this not more attainable than the idea of harvest?
My deepest sincere feeling about you gemini is that you are the most effective mirror on this forum ever. Unfortunatly that requires you to be unconscious about your impact. Once you return to the creator you will realize the impact you had and you will be mindblown. I'm pretty sure that flies under most people's radar too and they will be mind blown too. You may not be the most balanced person, nor the wisest of mankind, but you are honest and full of love. Whatever distortions you have you truely represent the creator in every way and even though you may appear somewhat strange to strangers, know that your work is effective and that you are part of everyone else just as everyone else is a part of you. I'm starting to wonder if you could be the god of catalysts. Nobody provides catalysts like you do. And that is a thing that I see not even in the wisest of members here, even those I have the deepest of respect for their knowledge, wisdom and love and there are many. I think your higherself is a master at what he does and creates genuine masterpieces. If only you could see yourself through someone else's eye.
______
Pages: 1 2