Bring4th

Full Version: Deep meditation.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There was a meditation on the Edgar Cayce site under the section 'How to meditate deeply.' I just thought, that I might remind people. Considering the source.
Link?
I think this is the page he was referring to: http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/spiritualG...px?id=2874
Thanks Smile Can't try it out atm, will do in a couple hours...
That link is where I first learned to meditate Smile . I did the course that is linked on that site, and it was very helpful. I highly recommend it for meditation beginners.
Feeling the fullness of the empty space behind my closed eyelids...physical body "inflating" with the vibrations of peace, bliss, and ecstasy. My description of my "oneness" meditations. With practice, I have been able to go deeper and feel it more and more....so much so that now when I am not meditating, I almost constantly feel like I am doing a "light meditation".

I have noticed differences in my surroundings and the people I come into contact with when I am more into this state of being. It is a beautiful change to my experience here....the deeper meditations have become more satisfying than any other sensations, while not taking the place of them (ex. when I am hungry I still desire food).

I highly suggest that anyone who might be having troubles with their meditations simply continue to practice, and the focusing on the breath seems to be the easiest key to going deeper.

Godspeed!