Bring4th

Full Version: Thoughts on Session 50, Question 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Of all of the information in the Ra Material, it is the following that strikes to my heart, and has become the very definition of how I am trying to live my life.

"All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you." - Ra

Whatever your hand, I love you. What a powerful message for us. One that I feel more people should be aware of. Especially now, as Earth continues to change around us.

Why are we as humans quick to judge others? What about skin color, sexual orientation, religious belief, sexual gender, etc. are we so afraid of? I truly want to know, because I have wondered this all of my life. What's the point in all the negativity, and hate? Aren't we all the same? Aren't we all here for the same reason? What is driving this, and why does it seem to take decades for progress to be made?

I also question common religious beliefs that seem to spread fear, and hate. How could the message of love, spread by the entity known as Jesus be so misconstrued?

Now, I won't say it's ALL negative, as there has been a lot of positive change in the last Century. It makes me wonder if this change has something to do with the large number of Wanderer's incarnate here. Based on the "Ra Material" it would make sense. Wanderers are here to help, especially now, as the Harvest plays out.

I would love to know what other's feel about this. I work every day to ensure that I am approaching all other-selves with absolute love, and understanding. Why is it so hard for others to do the same? Is it because that's where they are right now, and they aren't ready, or have they just not woken up?

I believe that all paths are correct, and will eventually lead to the Creator. I just don't get the negativity.
Since the moment we are born we look for a meaning in life, something that will tell us we exists beyond this material world.
Being different is an aspect each of us took upon at a certain point in life. "I am different, therefore I am alive."
Someone who hasn't experienced an awaking and the shock of not knowing who you are, seeing all those personality masks layer by layer. They cannot comprehend how we are actually all alike.
The difference between a Wanderer and someone who has not yet awoke yet is that the Wanderer has become aware of themselves from a higher density point of view, a view of themselves further on the timeline, one where they have already undergone 3rd density and learned the lessons of love. So yes, the negativity is not necessary for them anymore, except to further understand love.

The general utility behind 'negative' energy is to give one the impetus to do work. You can't help someone who doesn't need your help, you can only help those who are struggling. So some people play the roles of "bad guy" so others can play the role of "good guy".

Quote:82.28 Questioner: OK. This is the central important point. Why, then, was it so— You’ve answered this, but it seems to me that if the polarization was the obvious thing that more effort would have been put forward to polarize. Let me see if I can state this… Before the veil there was an awareness of the need for polarization towards service to others in third density by all entities, whether incarnate in third-density, yellow-ray bodies or whether in between incarnations. What was the— I assume, then, that the condition of which we earlier spoke, the one of wealth you might say, was present through the entire spectrum of experience whether it be between incarnations or during incarnation and the entities just simply could not [chuckling] get up the desire or manifest the desire to create this polarization necessary for graduation. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You begin to grasp the situation. Let us continue the metaphor of the schooling but consider the scholar as being an entity in your younger years of the schooling process. The entity is fed, clothed, and protected regardless of whether or not the schoolwork is accomplished. Therefore, the entity does not do the homework but rather enjoys playtime, mealtime, and vacation. It is not until there is a reason to wish to excel that most entities will attempt to excel.

It's the illusion of the risk of "losing" that drives people to take action to better the experience for themselves and others.
(02-15-2016, 03:32 PM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]I work every day to ensure that I am approaching all other-selves with absolute love, and understanding.

Why is it so hard for others to do the same? Is it because that's where they are right now, and they aren't ready, or have they just not woken up?

experiencing early life traumas can create severe blockages in the first 3 energy centres.  That prevents a clear appreciation of the other-self as being self, and so unconditional love really does not enter the mindset of such an individual.  They have other things occupying their consciousness.

from session 15:

"Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One."

The Heart is what sits after the first three energy centers Smile
I agree with everything that has been said in response so far and would add one perspective:

41.14 Ra Wrote:The appropriate true color for third density is, as you have ascertained, yellow. However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow-ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray. This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow-ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self. Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self.

Don't worry; all is well, my friend. We will continue to work with those who will not graduate this time around; we will work with them on the next planet until all graduate. Our current efforts will not be in vein as we will increase the harvest somewhat.
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. You begin to grasp the situation. Let us continue the metaphor of the schooling but consider the scholar as being an entity in your younger years of the schooling process. The entity is fed, clothed, and protected regardless of whether or not the schoolwork is accomplished. Therefore, the entity does not do the homework but rather enjoys playtime, mealtime, and vacation. It is not until there is a reason to wish to excel that most entities will attempt to excel.

This makes perfect sense. So, some entities may still be in early stages of 3rd Density incarnation, and are not yet ready to seek more. I assume this is a natural part of reincarnation.
(02-15-2016, 03:51 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2016, 03:32 PM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]I work every day to ensure that I am approaching all other-selves with absolute love, and understanding.

Why is it so hard for others to do the same? Is it because that's where they are right now, and they aren't ready, or have they just not woken up?

experiencing early life traumas can create severe blockages in the first 3 energy centres.  That prevents a clear appreciation of the other-self as being self, and so unconditional love really does not enter the mindset of such an individual.  They have other things occupying their consciousness.

from session 15:

"Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One."

The Heart is what sits after the first three energy centers Smile

I read about this in Living the Law of One - 101: The Choice by Carla L. Rueckert. She spoke about how to keep the first three energy centers open, which is something that I always keep in mind. I completely understand how trauma can cause a blockage. There is so much pain, the individual cannot see beyond it. I struggled with this early in my life, but as I have gotten older, I have learned to forgive others, and most importantly, myself. It's an important step that I try and relay to others as needed.
(02-15-2016, 03:32 PM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]Of all of the information in the Ra Material, it is the following that strikes to my heart, and has become the very definition of how I am trying to live my life.

"All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you." - Ra

Whatever your hand, I love you. What a powerful message for us. One that I feel more people should be aware of. Especially now, as Earth continues to change around us.

I share your admiration for the simplicity and gravity of this statement.  BigSmile   Indeed, the whole surrounding passage is something I often share with people getting into the Law of One (see here).

(02-15-2016, 03:32 PM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]I work every day to ensure that I am approaching all other-selves with absolute love, and understanding. Why is it so hard for others to do the same? Is it because that's where they are right now, and they aren't ready, or have they just not woken up?

There are naturally several ways to approach this question, and ultimately it gets to the mystery of the bias that even those of Ra located outside their understanding. Here's one that hasn't been offered yet: if you think about what it means to go from second density to third, I think you get a good sense of what must be predominating in the experience of the so-called "unawakened". For somebody who does not have a good grasp of their spirit complex, life as a self-conscious entity must seem rather dark, full of danger, fragility, and confusion, what with all this social intercourse, abstract thought, and emotional chaos drawing a person out of the simplicity of physical safety and stability. From the point of view of the higher self, until this awakening occurs, only random catalyst can be programmed and no intelligible path forward is really possible.

This is why those of Ra described the so-called "unawakened" as "truly helpless": until they have tapped their own potential, uncovered their own bias, and started down the path of one pole or another, what would it even mean to help them? I share a bit of your bewilderment at this situation and find much pregnant opportunity here for contemplation and balancing.